The Skibidi Toilet Apocalypse

By 02lillianagamingyt

Christina was an ordinary girl with an ordinary life until the Skibidi toilets struck the land of Gati city... More

The Beginning of the Apocalypse...
Meeting The Cameramen...
Meeting the Speakermen...
The Dread of the INFECTED Speaker Titan...
Welcome Aboard to CC! [Controlled Christina]
Back To Normal and Meeting The TVmen...
TV Titan Got Injured?!
The Upgraded Titan Cameraman!
Speaker Titan Is Back To His Senses!
Reunited With Christina's Little Sister...
The Confession...
Christina Got Injured
I Got Upgraded
It's Time To End This War!

My Big Brother Came To The Rescue..

144 5 0
By 02lillianagamingyt

As Liam walked to the battlefield carrying Aquamarine, he yelled out my name, stretching it out. "Christinnnna!" "Where are you?!" "Oh my gosh!" He said, running towards me. "Guys! Come over here!" Aquamarine yelled out. Hoards of cameramen, speakerman, and Tvmen came running towards me, even the titans (including the Upgraded Titan TVman) I heard a familiar voice. It was my big brother, Raven "What happened! How did my sister get THIS injured?!" 'Who are you?" Liam asked Raven. "Aqua and Christina's older brother, why are you all standing there?! Help her!" "I'm helping her" Aquamarine said, holding my hand and tearing up. Liam carried Aquamarine my his shoulder and carried me on his hands ans teleported in black mist. "Wait! Take me with you!" Raven yelled out...

Words: 128

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 165 11
I was called a genius Idol in my past life, named Ai Hoshino. I had twins which I kept them a secret to the public to continue being an idol. "Lies a...
3K 57 22
This story is based on Sonic the hedgehog when he was on earth and other characters came after Eggman was sent to Mushroom planet and everything was...
22.7K 746 26
π™†π™€π™‰π™π™Š π™”π˜Όπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™•π˜Όπ™†π™„, a stalker/killer who finds himself attached to a woman whom he found on social media. This woman that π—Έπ—²π—»π˜π—Ό found i...
22.5K 342 23
RATCHET X RIVET = RIVETCH story starts a few moths after the defeat of both Nefarious, ( i Think Emperor Nefarious is not dead yet, because is "just"...