Yrkkh /Yrphk Os Book

By mishbirxkairaworld

There is some ss os on yrkkh /yrhpk More

Returning back
character sketch
returning back -§1§
returning back §2§
siblings love
Returning back-3
returning back -4
returning back -5
siblings love - 1
returning back - 6
returning back -7
Judaaiyaan
Judaaiyaan part -1
Announcement
returning back -8
Broken expectations 💔
returning back -9
judaaiyaan part 2
returning back -10
Broken Expectations 💔 part II

siblings love

630 12 3
By mishbirxkairaworld

Hello lovieessss

Waiting for the update???

Here it is!! Let's read it!!

First of all I am sorry for the delay.
I hope you all will understand that we have a life other than social media.

So today I am starting to write siblings love .

Rishabh Singh Rajawat

Rishabh singh rajawat known as the shark in the buisness world. A ruthless business man , chairman of Rajawat group of industries . In a very young he won the first award of buisness man of the year . He's the guardian for his younger siblings , loving husband of pratha . Bhai for rudra and dada for younger one's. One word you say about his family, you will dead.

Rudra Singh Rajawat

Rudra ,the brother with anger issues. He reacts before then listen explanation  regrets afterward ,loves his siblings to death . His sister is his soul friend , can't see a single tear in her eyes . Loves his all siblings but little partial to his sister but to a limit and tries to save her from her Bhai warth . He is known as devil in business world .CEO of Rajawat group of industries.

Raghbir Singh Rajawat

Raghbir the cool brother for but a mentor , bestfriend,cool bro even hilter bro for his sister . Loves all his all siblings equally but a person who can slap her sister without thinking twice for her mistakes.A singer and a business man ,CFO of Rajawat group of industries.

Shivaang Singhania Rajawat

The coolest brother for his sister,45 minutes elder to shivaangi, rude arrogant ruthless for world, studying medical and loves to play cricket.

Shivaangi Singhania Rajawat

The only sister of Rajawat brothers, twin of shivaang, rude arrogant ruthless for world , studying medical and loves to play basketball.

So this the intro of the character other characters will introduce as with  story .

Let's dive into the story!!

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, also known as AIIMS Delhi, is a public medical research university and hospital in New Delhi, India. The institute is governed by the AIIMS Act, 1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.

AIIMS Dehli

It is one of the normal days as the professor Pandey was taking the lecture of final year students and as the lecture is about to end , also the topic ends , professor Pandey starts to talk about the results of USMLE.

Professor Pandey (PP) : yes Shindey,

S: sir we are really losing our confidence as the final year is about to end , we are in stress what do or what not

PP: it's natural students, you don't have to lose your confidence as now you are in final year then you will apply for MS or MD , it's just like when you give your neet exam but before exam you were thinking that what will happen? So my dear students it's natural.

Let's me tell you about the students just in your class shivaang and shivaangi are gave the test of USMLE and accordingly to them , they both will be selected as the result are not out yet but they both are confident that they will clear so all my dear students don't think like that if you are not able to clear to USMLE just focus on the Neet PG .all clear ?

Students: yes sir

Just then the bell rings and PP leaves the class and as it's break time for students they got themselves in their works .

Some students were talking about shivaang and shivaangi as they both are studying with them for many years .

1st Girl: you notice that suhani how much overconfident she is , i mean just see shivaangi and shivaang they both are more rich than her but she showoff in front of them .

They all nods .

At evening all the students are in the auditorium as the result of USMILE is out . Just than the dean comes on the stage and start his speech.

Good morning everyone and a warm welcome to all the freshers. I hope you all are excited to start your new academic journey. Today, I have the privilege of addressing you all and I want to share some thoughts that I hope will be helpful to you in your future endeavors.

First of all, I want to congratulate you all on taking this significant step in your life. You have chosen a path that will shape your future and determine the kind of life you will lead. As a fresher, you are filled with hope and ambition, and I encourage you to take a moment to reflect on the road that has brought you here. I know that you have worked hard and overcome many obstacles to reach this point. So, take a moment to savor this achievement and be proud of yourselves.

Now, as you step into the next phase of your lives, I want to remind you that this is a time of growth and exploration. You will face new challenges, make new friends, and gain experiences that will shape you into the person you will become. This is the time to embrace new opportunities, learn from your mistakes, and never stop growing.

I also want to emphasise the importance of hard work, determination, and resilience. These are the qualities that will help you overcome any obstacle and succeed in your endeavors. Remember to keep your focus on your goals and work towards them with determination.

As all the best for all the students and all the students clear their UG and preparing for their PG .

Now i would like to tell you that your batchmate shivaangi and shivaang secure the first rank in USMLE as it is the first time when  a Indian secure a first rank in the USMLE exam, they both make all of us proud and we will wish them for their bright future as well all 12 students who cleared the USMLE at the time they are not with us to celebrate their sucess but we have the victory celebration day after tomorrow any interested students who wants perform gave their name professor sharma

Thank you

So guys this is the introduction but i will try to update first chapter by tomorrow otherwise you will get that on Sunday or Monday

As the plot is decided but scene are not so plz tell the scene you want to see .

And i think to make Rhea sharma and parth samthan as lead but you can give your suggestion for male lead ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
286K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
81K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...