What Universe is This Again?

By Allioune24

"I can feel it!" exclaimed Lophe, the pope of Obelia's current religion. "The new Empress and the Saint of Ob... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII

XV

3.1K 206 41
By Allioune24

"Did you have a nice day today, Your Highness Ayhan de Alger Obelia, our Empire's holy treasure?" Alver Crossman is shining like a handsome bastard with those tight pants and sleeves, paired with that deadly smile.

Rumours of the Prince's love for tiddies spread like wildfire throughout the empire, to the point where delegates and guests from other nations and kingdoms donned such muscle-defining attire. It became popular as a new fashion trend.

Yhan had to put up with Athy's teasing. It had gotten so bad that even the knights were wearing new uniforms with muscle-defining fashions as per Athy's orders.

It was the point of utmost absurdity.

They thought that if were able to gain the favour of the prized prince, they'll be able to gain power. Even without the Church of Eternal Light releasing an official statement about the new saint, the Imperial House of Obelia didn't refute these facts. In fact, the Imperial family is using this as a shield to protect the child from the church.

"Shut the crap. So why are you here?"

Alver Crossman loosened his sleeves, which he crumpled on his back. He only wanted to tease the prince, but seeing his unfazed expression made him realise that gaining this prince's trust was pointless.

Alver handed him some papers and sat with his head on his fist, bored. He observed the prince quickly skimming through it. He thought he was just playing at first, but after seeing him now, he realised he has an intellect that only one person in a million possesses.

A genius.

If the youngest prince is a genius himself, he wondered what Her Highness would be.

"Continue to put pressure on the Braums; if this continues, they will give up the mine."

Despite having a senate seat, the Braums have never been involved in politics. The Emperor has never been concerned about them. Despite being a good man, the Braums used the Artha Region to their advantage, putting pressure on the region's nobles.

That is why Alver seized the opportunity to speak with the Prince.

"Yhannie!" the door swung open. Alver took a look at it and pretended to be a proper nobleman. Only two people have the authority to address royalty by name.

A cute little girl with blonde hair and jewel blue eyes who has the polar opposite attitude as this prickly prince.

"Oh, I did not know you had a visitor," the cute girl says from behind the closed doors.

"Come in, let him be, and tell me what it is, Noonie."

What? Wait?

Alver was taken aback by how gentle and kind the prince's voice was when addressing his own sister. It is not the same arrogant little jerk who is playing mind games with him. It is kind of creepy, with a creepy tone!

He observed the princess as she sat in the office chair next to the prince. They can still fit the chair together because they are so small. He looked at them with interest when the princess said, "Mr. White's doing business with Braums."

He paid attention to their conversation.

He can not stop thinking about how talented these twins are. While the prince conducts all of the shady business, the princess appeases his bloodthirsty plans to make it more civilised. He gets chills and excitement just listening to them! This is why the Prince shouldn't rise to the throne and why he's preparing for all the crap for the next Empress.

"This is driving me insane."

"What is?"

His ears were filled with the sweet little girl's voice. The little princess had already approached him and was looking him in the eyes.

"Nothing, Your Highness; I am simply astounded by the brilliance of our shining stars in Rowoon Sky."

"You sound like Yhannie," the princess frowned, "but do not speak like Yhannie or you will turn people off."

"Woah, I feel as if I have been attacked; it is not my fault he is a eunuch."

"Wait, how long have I been a eunuch?" he wondered.

"Do not mind Yhannie," Princess Athanasia said, "he is the eunuch, he prefers tiddies to boobies... just do not sound like a dirtbag, girls do not like dirtbags but bad boy types."

Are they siblings? They attacked each other in an unusual manner... Refreshing?

"Oh, and Yhannie!" The princess dashes back to the table, hands him a newspaper, and says, "You look creepily great in here!" before fleeing before the prince can respond.

Alver took a cautious step forward and examined the newspaper.

He gave a cheeky grin. Enough to earn some crime from bullying the prince.

"I was thinking about how lucky I am to be with such a handsome person," he laughs, "but that picture makes you the most handsome person alive."

It was a depiction of Yhan tossing Imperial money into the cauldron.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All was heard in the Zircon Palace was the Prince's chicken scream.

[CLAUDE'S POV]

"He'll go ballistic," Claude smirks as he makes a large portrait of his own son throwing money. The news made some cool headlines, so he had the urge to bully that little prick. Too bad he still didn't have awesome pictures of her daughter. In situations like this, he despises female practices. His daughter should be able to enjoy the same things as his son.

I might as well persuade the Senate to pass legislation that destroys the norms.

There should be a limit to extremist conservative norms.

He leaned back in his chair and waited for a while. Yhan should have arrived by now. Athy arrived early and discovered the newspaper. But—

"Yes! My go—ehem, His Highness was such a brilliant sky gifted by the heavens to us lower beings! His existence himself is the pinnacle of Holiness! Not even the Pope or any clergymen or even the previous fake saint can compare with him! For he is the light that shines brilliantly in the dark! His Highness is the shining star of Hope and light that will never fade!"

Claude frowned as he listened to this madman's lunatic outburst. He just can't help but ignore him.

But he really ticks him off.

He boredly listened to this nonsense when...

"Your Highness! Please wait for His Majesty's a—"

"DADDY!" His son, came at the right time, with such teary eyes, and pouty cute lips as if the world just became his enemy.

Eh. He's so cute. Should I bully him more?

Claude boredly looked at him with a smirk.

"No... way," his son said, staring at the large portrait of him throwing money like a lunatic. "Y... yo—," his son said, pointing to him.

"Quite lovely, eh?" He smirked even more.

He can see his usually brutal and blunt son, pale for the first time in history!

Yhan approached him and adorably pinched his arm. He just boredly looked at him while smirking nonetheless.

"Take it off. Take it off."

"It is cute, though."

"It is not. What is with your taste? What about the Imperial Family's dignity? Take it off."

"I don't want to."

"I'll take it off!" Yhan yells and faces the portrait, but Claude snatches him up and makes him sit on his lap.

"Please do not destroy my prized possession."

"Treasure my ass, you just want to bully me," Yhan complains incessantly. His fingers went ahead and poked Claude's tiddies.

[AYHAN'S POV]

Ahhh. Why are his tiddies so juicy?

He simply poked his finger into his father's chest and rolled it left and right. Claude simply hummed and let his son do whatever he pleased.

"This jerk is going to be your slave."

Ayhan paled even more as he looked at Lophe.

WHY HIM? MY SLACKER LIFE!!!

"Wait? Slave?"

"Can you describe him other than as a slave?"

Ayhan looked at Lophe, who was kneeling in front of them. If he were a dog, he would definitely have his tail wagging.

"Hey, Dad."

"Hm?"

"Can I travel to the Artha region?"

"For vacation or..." Claude asked, looking at him.

"Serious business."

Claude shifted his gaze to the side, bored.

"The Braums are really getting on my nerves..."

"They are, and they are ruining my business."

Claude looked at Yhan, who appeared to have struck a good deal with the Crossman. If he asks to go, it only means that the Braums are taking over his shares in the mines, which should be a mutual arrangement.

"Lophe. Choi Han, and that Raon..." Claude said, "It is better if you pick the people you are going to bring with you.... Felix."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Claude looked at Felix and then at him and said, "Grant the Official Imperial Carriage to the Prince. Hand him the Seal of the Imperial Family, and let it be known that the Prince's official insignia shall be the two golden lions."

[Note: Imperial family seal is not the Emperor's seal. It's pretty much a seal that can be used by any imperial member with the authority of the Monarch. In real life, monarchs, and royal members have their own seals. Claude uses the two dragon seals. Athanasia will use the phoenix one (usually the empress seal as wife to the emperor) and Claude's seal in the future but Cale will use the lion one.]

Yhan could not believe Claude had bestowed upon him his own official seal.

"You."

"Hm?"

"You just do not want me to use the family funds, huh?"

"You knew?" Claude chuckles. "Better safe than sorry."

"I'll be richer than you, you'll see."

Claude simply hummed in contentment. He loves bullying his son now.

"Then..." Claude puts him down, "I am looking forward to the trouble you are going to cause."

"I am going there to establish diplomatic relations."

"Really?"

"You simply do not believe in me."

"I am glad you are aware."

"You annoy me."

"I appreciate it very much."

"It is not a compliment."

"I know."

"ARGH! YOU'RE SO FRUSTRATING! I'M LEAVING!"

Claude couldn't help but laugh while watching him leave.

He got some permission, so he can leave right now.

It will be good to put some effort into his wealthy slacker life. He returned to his palace and looked at the map in his office.

🔥: Yhannie...

—hm?

🌊: The old is there.

—who?

🔥: old man rock.

Hearing that, Yhan smiled once more.

"Ehhh." if the rock is there, then he must have some kind of treasure trove there.

I'm gonna be rich once more.

"Yhannie! I got permission to go with you! Can I?" Athy barges into his palace.

He looked at his sister and smiled, "Of course, noonie. There's that damn conman and all these guards."

They were able to pack fast.

But they did not expect for Felix to come with them as well.

"Felly? Aren't you dad's knight?" Athy asked.

"Yes... But his Majesty doesn't actually need me." Felix smiled kindly at them, "His Highness can defend the Capital on his own, please don't worry."

Yeah. I forgot.

Yhan frowned.

He forgot that his rich Daddy is a madman who can burn the entire capital with just a flick of his finger.

Claude even came to see them off.

He looked like he wants to come with them but he still has some work to do.

"I'll them to you, Felix."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Behave."

"Yes, Daddy! Goodbye! Don't miss us!"

"Why would I miss you?"

Yhan and Athy grinned.

He'll definitely miss them. Kekekkeke

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 334 5
"If you can't protect her, then you should've not brought her here." The Duke stared at him for a good while. "You should not have brought her here i...
210K 15K 48
All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the face of a beautiful brown haired woman. ...
79.1K 2.9K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...
217K 8.9K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...