Yandere family ( taekook).

By Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
new book
chapter 15
Chapter 16

Introduction

11.5K 305 158
By Tekookworld

First starting of this story I am again telling that this story will be very dark  so please skip if you don't want to read.. and please don't post any wrong comment and report the story..... Thank you.....

Yandere is the person who love and attract to any person to that limit that it started to convert in toxic. Yandere person devotion, attractions and love changes into something dark, psychotic and destructive that it may leads to killing and harming anyone who even dares to stare at their loved ones. They become to that extent possessive and obsessive that they just can't bear anyone near to their loved ones.
~~~~~~

* Jeon jungkook

Age: 28

Ceo of jeon enterprises...
Extremely cold and merciless. Have high anger issues and possessive for his belongings. Ruthless and heartless for everyone except his family. Can go to any extent to get that things which he wants. Don't have parents and youngest son of jeons. Just don't get in his wanted list otherwise he will skin you alive. Protective and possessive for his family and loved them to death.

* jeon yoongi

Age: 32

Director and producer of music company. Hella introvert and cold personality person. Don't like to even interact with people. Just don't mess with him otherwise he will not think a second and kill you immediately. Married to park jimin who is now jeon. Can be a psycho if he wants. Only soft for his family and possessive for everyone in his family. He is older son of jeons. Don't have parents.

* jeon jimin

Age:25

College student in last year and married to jeon yoongi. Love his husband and family to death and can do anything for all of them. Angel like face but devil like character.
He is a devil in human disguise. Totally heartless and psycho for everyone except his family. Don't go in his wrong sides. Don't have parents.

* jeon Namjoon

Age:30

Works as a doctor and owned many hospitals. Very mature and understanding person. Always stayed calm until come some mess with him. Show hell to that person who dares to mess with him. Married to Kim seokjin who is now jeon. Very protective for every family member and loves them to death. Don't have parents and second older son of jeons.

* jeon seokjin

Age:27

Owner of many restaurants and loves to cooks for his family members. Mostly take care for everyone like a mother. He can be a devil if he wants. Extremely cold and ruthless for outsider and kill anyone in snap of finger who dares to mess with him.
Married to jeon Namjoon and loved his husband so much. Very protective for every family member. Don't have parents.

* jeon hoseok

Age:30

Twin of namjoon and married to Lisa manoban who is now jeon. Work as a dance teacher which is his passion. He is always sunshine but can kill anyone brutally with a wide smile on his face that much he is psycho . So much possessive for his wife and family members. Don't have parents and let me tell you a secret he is one who killed their own parents.

* jeon Lisa

Age: 26

Owner of clothing brands and a fashion designer. Wife of hobi and love his husband so much. Don't hesitate to kill anyone who flirt with his hobi and damn possessive for everyone in family. She is a beauty with psycho mind. Don't have parents and very merciless and ruthless for outsiders.

* Kim taehyung

Age: 19

Work in a cafe for his living. So so beautiful and ethereal person ever. Very cute and adorable that no one can resist him. Every person attract to him with his unbelievable charm like personality. Angel like features and so submissive and shy in nature. Can get afraid easily. Have no one in his life except his best friend rose.

One more thing he is a little and he needs to convert himself in his little space mind at least one time in a day. Some past memories make his mind like this. Don't have parents and junior in university. Filled his university expenses by his scholarship. So much innocent and pretty.

~~~~~

This is the introduction and one more things all bottoms are intersex. If anyone have problems please kindly leave without leaving any hate comments. I am again telling you.

This story may contain triggered scenes and breastfeeding and many more dark scenes so read on your responsibility.

So guys this is my book because my many readers telling me continuously that they want a book like this so I am writing this for my readers. And this may not be long book.

Please enjoy and tell me you guys like this book and comment your thoughts and don't worry I will upload my books next so soon and will double update every book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.5K 93
ฬถWaฬถฬถrฬถnฬถiฬถnฬถฬถg ฬถYaฬถฬถnฬถdฬถeฬถrฬถฬถe ฬถtฬถhฬถeฬถmฬถeฬถs . . . . . . โ™ฅฬถ"ฬถฬถI ฬถฬถLฬถoฬถฬถvฬถeฬถ ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถdaฬถฬถy, ฬถi ฬถwaฬถฬถnฬถt ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถmฬถoฬถrฬถrฬถoฬถw aฬถฬถmฬถd ฬถi ฬถnฬถeฬถฬถeฬถ...
39.7K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ ษชษดแด„แดœส™แดœs x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
177K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...