Remember Me (PerthChimon)

By RiaanPChi

When you are yourself confused about your feelings and he doesn't even remember the first meeting with you. H... More

Pronologe
Character
He don't remember me!!
Will he remember?
Moving on!!
Should I?
Is this is a end or new star?
Together

1 step forward

348 22 4
By RiaanPChi

Perth pov...

"Phi Chimon" without realising I shouted him name and he turned around shockingly looking at me then in a second he gave me the most beautiful smile and my breath, stopped for a second.

"Oh Perth what a coincidence what are you doing here?" Phi asked

"Perth...Perth...hey Perth are you ok." Ok I finally heard his voice, this is embarrassing.

"Oh Phi I am sorry I....I" I don't know what to explain.

"It's totally ok, you might have a lot of drinks last night, so you are not on earth hahaha" how can he joke like this when he is upset?

"Oh sorry you were asking something?" I changed the topic.

"Oh yes, I come here for some project discussion and what about you." I asked

"I...I just came here to meet someone, nothing interesting just going back home." He is such a liar.

"Oh if you don't mind I was just heading towards the cafe to have something to eat, do you wanna accompany me?" Please say yes.

"Uhm...actually I have something really important to do. I think I should go now." Liar how many times he lies???

"But you just said you have nothing important to do, just one coffee together." I have to get some time with you just say yes already.

"Oh right I forgot hahaha, ok let's have coffee together my treat." He laughed again like crazy, maybe he was embarrassed as I coughed him red handed? And just like that he put his hands on my shoulder like we are bro???

At cafe

"So is everything ok, did you just sign something new?" Chimon asked

"Not yet, I am still thinking about the proposal, they want me to sign exclusive contract." I replied.

"Oh that's great trust me you will enjoy here, everyone is nice and friendly." I guess he forgot he just got dumbed from the project, and why I am annoyed because he got treated like that.

"Are you trying to manipulate me to join this company now?" I asked playfully

"Oh why would I manipulate you, it's not like I am employer it's just my opinion as employee."

"Well, I heard that due to so many artists, some artists hardly get any work here so why should I sign here then working as a freelancer where I get more opportunities and freedom?"

"Uhm you are right that there is some issue with the management but you see I am here since I was what 15-16? I have spend a lot of time here and I can't granatee you with work but I can assure you that people are better and the work environment is good." He smiled and his eyes showing sincerity.

"Can I ask you one question?"

"Yes, please."

"Why didn't you tried in other company, I mean I have seen your work you know you can be really popular and might have good range of work." Finally this what I want to ask.

"Well...how should I answer Uhm? You know I join this company when I was going through really bad times in my life this company have helped me a lot. From other perspective you might think I am just being emotional but I am just grateful towards them, they were with me when I had nothing so I just want to be with them till I feel like I still have a hope. Lol I am being very unreasonable right now hahaha."

"No! No you are not being unreasonable you are right, I understand you and I wish that your hope won't be broken." Finally I understand him, he is too nice for this society didn't I go through with the same? So childish.

"Hahaha Thankyou." Finally he looking little better now.

Just then I get message from P'Gong that they are looking for me.

"Phi I think I need to go back." This is it, now we need to be separated.

"Oh ok the time fly to fast." Phi replied.

"Oh that's right bye."

"Bye"

Just when I was some step away from the table.

"Wait Perth." I heard him calling back and when I looked back to him he was smiling like a bright star.

"Just know that you are like diamond, you don't need anyone but it's people who need you so when you take any decision make sure you put yourself first, su su." He said those words and my heart is again working up, beating crazily.

"Thankyou phi I will." With that I went back to the meeting room.

Meeting Room

"So shall we start again, so Perth what do you think about our proposal, we already make some changes." P'Alex asked.

"I have thought enough Phi, I think I am ok with signing the contract." Suddenly room get filled with satisfied smile except Phi Gong who was looking me confusingly because he thought I will reject the proposal.

"But..." Everyone gone quite waiting for me to continue.

"I want to change some points in terms and conditions. I will sign the projects after reading and going through with it whoever will be my manager or anyone from company can't sign any projects without discussing with me. I have no issue with signing any projects including bl but again it will be my decision if I want to do it or not and in any condition the company won't force me to do any skinship or fanservice I'll do my part correctly and give my 100% with whatever work I get but again it will be me to decide." After dropping the bomb I finally took deep breath.

"But Perth you know it's not possible, yes you can read all the projects before signing but you know skinship and fanservice are part of this industry this is how you get attention of fans." P' Alex tried to explain me his poin of view.

"Sorry Phi Alex I understand your point of view and everything but this is what I want from your side and if you are not ok with this I am sorry but I have to reject your offer." I won't budge today, I finally have guts and I am not going back from this.

"But...Perth" P'Alex started again and the meeting room looked more tense then before.

"Ok." P'Tha suddenly said.

"Huh." Everyone got shocked with his reply.

"Ok your conditions are accepted."

"What are you saying Phi." P'Alex tried to protest.

"Alex! I heard what Perth said and I respect his opinion and we will follow this." P'Tha said in strict voice.

Everyone get silent.

"So Perth I will ask Alex to redu all the documents than you can check and sign it. Now I guess you are part of gmmtv family. Right?" He asked me to give me offering his hands to shake.

"Yes Khun Tha, I am really grateful that you understand my point and I am sorry if you got offended by my words." I said politely shaking hands with him.

"No need to apologise, you are strong young man who knows what he want and I will really like to work with you." P'Tha said patting my back.

"So everyone it's really nice to meet you all, but now I have to go for another meeting let's see you all again when needed." P'Tha said and after saying bye to each other everyone left.

"So what change your mind?" P'Gong asked while we were walking towards my car.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean before coming here I thought you were ready to reject there offer so what change your mind?" He asked again.

"Well while having coffee, I realised that I am worth more than I think of myself. You know Phi I am a diamond who people want desperately." I replied smiling ear to ear.

"Ok something really weird about you, you suddenly acting narcissistic." P' Gong said eying me questionsly.

"Oh Phi nothing changed let's go home I am really tired, I need some good sleep." I said changing the topic.

But the truth is something really changed his words changed everything in me, omg what happening to me? I really need some sleep so I can remove him from my thoughts and mind.

_______________________________________

Hey guys finally another update, I hope I didn't make you wait!!

Please don't forget to like and comment🖤💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 4.4K 27
📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà Mái Mơ Ship (Facebook) ꧁Equation: Wind...
7.3K 802 39
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you ended up meeting the one for you even when you were so sure that something like that didn't exist? Th...
4.2K 196 9
Chimon is Nanon's younger brother and has a huge crush on Perth (Nanon's best friend). One day things take a turn and now Perth and Chimon must hide...
46.3K 3.8K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...