Hey Mommy! | Taekook✅

By straeberrykoo

Hey, Mommy," -Jeonyul "I'm not your mommy, kid and stop calling me a mommy okay?" -Taehyung Where Jeon Jeony... More

intro
1. Mocha
2. bully
3. smell
4. angry
5. cafe
6. manny
7. Everland
8. b word
9. knowing
10. past
11. dfb
12. changing
13. jokes
14. couple
15. scene
16. something
17. performance
18. verboten
19. taken
21. confessions
22. Hey mommy!
epilogue

20. holiday

8.3K 304 25
By straeberrykoo

Ignore the mistakes:

"Taetaee," Taehyung looks back and saw jeonyul running towards him with wide smile.

"Hey yulie, how's your days been?," He crushed down and asked.

Taehyung took a week off from his work as said he wanted to spend his time with jimin since they haven't met for a long time and

here he is, back to his work after the spending time with his soulmate.

He had fun even though most of their day was jimin teasing and asking him when will they become boyfriend and and get married,

saying he has been hearing wedding bell making taehyung blushing mess.

"My and daddy's day was awesome but little bit boring because you weren't there,"

Jeonyul mumbles as taehyung picked him from the the ground. "Awh my bunnies, I'm here now, aren't I?,"

Taehyung booped his nose and jeonyul giggles, walking inside the mansion and seeing jeongguk who was taking a deep breath while sitting on the living room.

Well he might have watched them through the window and was cooing at the scene but ran when they starts to come inside.

"Good morning Jeon," Taehyung greeted after putting jeonyul down, jeongguk smiles and greeted him as well.

"Don't you have a work today?,"

Taehyung asked since jeongguk usually leaves when he come here but he is still here, jeongguk nodded.

"Yeah,"

He just nodded and the awkward silence began, if he wasn't here, they would have dance, sing everything but the mature man is here who says no to everything.

Jeonyul looks at jeongguk and slowly but widely smiles at him. He signals him something but jeongguk gulps and shakes his head.

'Ask him daddy' Jeonyul mouthed as he tense and shakes his head as no. "Taetae, daddy wants to say something to you,"

"No I don't, I have nothing to say," Jeongguk quickly said, taehyung looks at them completely confused.

"He has been practicing to say that for a long time now taetae, ask him. He's too shy but ask him," Jeonyul exposed him as jeongguk glared at him.

"Okay...what is it jeon? Is something wrong?," Taehyung utters, Jeongguk panics but coughs and nods.

"Ah yes! I was wondering if you like to go on a holiday with me and yulie?, today?,"

"No taetae, he changed the word date as holiday, I told you he's shy," Jeonyul jumps around and jeongguk looks down with an blushing cheeks and pink ears.

Taehyung looks at him and he rubs his eyes, making sure that the so called cold CEO is blushing like an teenager who recently got exposed by his friends infront of his crush

"Huh?," He let out an confused sound and jeonyul face palmed.

"Dumb and shy dumb people uff,"

"He asked you to go on a date today, I'm also going," Jeonyul says, smiling oh widely.

"You're the dumb bunny, date is where two people goes somewhere to get to know each other,"

"I said the same too? I'm not dumb taetae, I'm just too hard for you to understand me," Jeonyul says while flipping his hair.

"I see, are we going on a picnic?," Taehyung utters while folding his arms and jeonyul whined.

"No, we are going on a date, I don't want to go because its obviously a date for you guys but daddy is too shy that he begged me to go with you two,"

"Yul," Jeongguk glared at him with his face pink as sweet potato and jeonyul blep him, running away when he starts to come towards him.

Taehyung looks at them and made an confused face, not understanding them today.

Now he knows how jeongguk has been feeling after not understanding him and jeonyul.

"Okay! Okay stop guys, stop running," Jeonyul hides behind his back as jeongguk tries to catch him. "Yul, how dare you, I'm not shy okay?,"

"No, just admit it, you're shy when it comes to taetae, shy bunny,"

"Guys...Guys!!," Taehyung yelled and they both stood up firmly, gulping when he glared at them.

"What are you? Kid?, yul you're a kid but you, you're a grown up man," Taehyung pointed at jeongguk who looks down with his imaginary long bunny ears hanging low.

"You can act like kid I don't care, it's cute, you big bunny and small bunny, just stop running around me,"

He said with an smile and walks away, towards the couch and watches them, laughing afterwards.

Jeongguk stops his acting and catches jeonyul, putting him on his shoulder and came towards him as Jeonyul wiggles out with his adorable giggles.

He put him down beside taehyung and starts to tickle him, the three of them had a smile like apricity.

"S-Stop it daddy, m-my stomach is hurting," Jeonyul says between his laugh, he had tears from laughing too much.

Jeongguk tickled him one more time and stopped with a nose scrunch.

"You both are cute, really really cute you know? Just like two white bunnies," Taehyung said while looking at them.

"I'm the cutest one right? I'm the cute bunny right?," Jeonyul says loudly as he pointed at himself.

"No, your daddy is the cutest one, among you two," Taehyung crossed his arms and whistled out, laughing afterwards when jeonyul pouts and jeongguk blushed.

"Daddy is cute but I'm cuter than him, I'm a cutie," Jeonyul cups his face and pouts while staring at him. "No, he is cute,"

"I'm cute,"

"Yeah but he is more cute,"

"Me me me, I'm the cutest one, I'm more cute," Jeonyul scoop closer to him and keeps on pouting.

"Okay! Okay you're more cute because he is pretty," Taehyung utters, nodding with his own words.

"Yes, our daddy is pretty," Jeongguk coughs and patted his cheeks which was warming up even though the house has ac on.

"You should stop bickering about who's more cute or who's more pretty,"

They both turns around and stares at him, he nictate and utters. "What,"

"No one is prettier than you, we're not bickering about that," They both said the same at the same time and looks at each other as they nods and laughs.

Jeongguk got up and shows them his pinky and ran towards rest room.

"Did you see his pink cheeks? He's blushing,"

"He's shy that's why he ran away,"

They continues to gossip about that, teasing jeongguk who probably is trying to calm his blushing cheeks inside the toilet.

---

Nothing interesting i just wanted to update since it's been a...almost 21 day since I upload a new chapter so....

KIM TAEHYUNG IS THE PRETTIEST MAN IN THIS WORLD BRO😭

Look at that tattoo🙍‍♀️🙍‍♀️

And they live happily ever after 💗🙋‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 72.7K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...
600K 27.7K 31
Taehyung was the maid but also the mother of the children who he took care of. cover credits to @EstelleKnightrise Banner credits to @Nhicodelle
1.2M 48.1K 64
"Daddy! I saw mommy kissing uncle Jinnie! " !Currently Editing! Highest Ranking [10152021] #2 in kookie
420K 25.4K 31
☾where jeongguk's mom doesn't approve of her gay son and gets him a wife, but his wife is gay too☽ [ completed | 2017 ] © -holyjikook