Jungkook's Mistress ||JJK FF

By catlookingman

?- look everyone ,here is jungkook Mistress. one boy said and everyone started laughing at y/n who is crying... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
try not to laugh challenge
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
new book- true heir
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
surprise for readers
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
happy birthday kookie
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
season 2

chapter 37

4.5K 177 86
By catlookingman

Imagine this chapter as a movie 😁💜

In past

In Busan hospital

Doctors are running towards OT with stretcher trolley and one man is laying on it who is covered with blood..... they took him inside the room and start treating him....

Yoongi- please kook stay strong.....

He said while looking through OT window...

😭😭

Actually after jk cut the call..... Yoongi was worried so he come to Busan to find jk and he tracked his phone and reached where accident happened.....
He was shocked after seeing jk condition so took him hospital......

Meanwhile

In Seoul

Yn awake now and lily feed her then went to bring yn clothes..... She is sitting in bed with emotionless face.....she get up from bed and walk out of room......

It's night time and no one is in corridor.... She walking and bumped to bulky man and that man hold her.....

Man looked at yn with widen eyes....and lost in her pretty and cute face....

?- I am sorry miss.... I....

Yn walk away from him without replying and he Saw her disappearing figure.......

After sometime

Yn is standing on hospital rooftop and looking down....

Yn in mind- no one love you... Just kill yourself....you are embarrassment on your family.... your kookie leaved you.... Just jump and end your life......

She was about to jump but suddenly someone hold her hand and pulled back...yn fell on that person.. he is same man who bumped with her sometime ago......yn pull away and sit straight while looking down..

?- are you out of your mind? Thank God I follow you..... Life is joke for you....

He shout on her out of anger...Yn looked up and saw man face ...man eye widen when he saw her crying...

Namjoon- i am sorry.... I didn't mean to shout on you... I ju......

He stop middle of sentence when yn suddenly hugged him and start crying her heart out..... She needs a comfort and she want her kookie now but he is not there.... She is crying mess.... namjoon is shocked and his heartbeat increased... He gulped down.... He didn't hugged her just let her hug him...

Yn- p... please hug me back..... please....

Namjoon hear it and slowly hug her back... He but his head on her head and close his eyes and yn hugged I more tightly and start crying......

Sometimes we feel more comfortable with stranger rather than our loving ones....

Namjoon open his eyes when she didn't hear any crying voice and he looked down and saw yn is sleeping on his chest....he chuckled and touched her cheeks and wipe her tears....

Namjoon- i don't know what made you to do this thing but i want to hear your story.......and my heart want to protect you....

Then he picked up yn sleeping figure and walk downstairs.....

He came in yn life like a angel.... He is new hope in yn dull life.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi- WHAT DO YOU MEAN HIS CONDITION IS CRITICAL!!!!! SAVE Him OR I WILL BURN THIS WHOLE HOSPITAL!!!! YOU GET THAT!!!

He yelled at doctor while holding his collar.... Doctor is shivering in fear....

Dr- s..ir your brother loose lot of blood and he need a blood but currently our blood Don't have his blood group blood.....

He said while stuttering and yoongi pushed him....

Yoongi- i will arrange blood as much as you want but save him!!!

Dr nodded and then yoongi call someone.....

_____

Lily is running in hospital to find yn.... Suddenly her eyes fell on yn who is in namjoon arms....she run towards them..

Lily- ya, where are you taking my friend? Are you kidnapper? Leave her or i will beat you, you know i know kung fu panda... I mean kung fu...

He said while showing him her fists.... Namjoon look at her with done face...

Namjoon- angry woman keep quiet..... Your friend is sleeping and tell me where is her room..

Lily than look at yn and showed a way to namjoon..... He put her on bed and cover her with blanket and stare at her face....lily saw it....

Lily- stop staring at her.... And tell me why you holding her?

Namjoon turn to her and said....

Namjoon- which kind of friend you are? who leaved her friend alone? ...
..i find her on rooftop and she was about to jump but I reached on time and saved her......

Lily eyes widen and she looked down....

Lily- i am sorry.....and thank you for saving her.....

Then she told namjoon everything and yn...

Namjoon- it's okay and be careful next time..... I should go...

He looked towards yn face last time and walk away.......

___
Three days later

yn is laying on OT bed why because she want to abort this baby.... Doctor are doing all preparation...yn is crying....her heart is saying don't do it, baby is symbol of your true love but her mind is saying, if baby born everyone will call her child illegitimate so do it....

Doctor was about to inject a medicine in her but suddenly yn get up.....

Yn- i can't.... sorry....

She run out of room while crying....and lily run behind her......

she run to parking lot..... suddenly she bumped with someone....

Namjoon- are you okay m...

He stop when he saw yn....he looked her face and she is crying..... before namjoon said something....a gun shoot voice echo in parking area.....yn scream and namjoon hold her hand and carefully drag yn behind the car...... Two masked man showed up and start firing on that car where namjoon and yn are hiding..... Yn again scream and hugged namjoon.... Namjoon covered yn mouth and signal her to keep quiet.... Suddenly firing stopped and namjoon hold her hand and take her behind other car.....and mask men finding them......yn is shivering in fear.....

Namjoon- relax.....i promise I will save you till my last breath...

He said while looking yn eyes..One man come behind and hold yn hair and drag her away and namjoon try to Free her but another man put gun on his head and again gun shoots.... Yn fell on floor..... Namjoon saw two men who tried to kill them laying dead on floor and yn is fine but she faint because of sudden voice of shoot.... namjoon hold yn and start shaking her... Suddenly he heard footsteps and looked up and saw .

🤔🤔🤔Who is he...army??

Namjoon hugged yn closely and glare man...lily also come there.....that masked man looked at namjoon and said..

?- yn life is in danger......if you want her safe then take her away from Korea.......

With that he turn and start walking.....

Lily- who are you?

Man stop and said without turning back...

?- savior......

Then he walk away....

After this incident all of them are terrified and lily told namjoon about yn...... namjoon decided to take yn USA.....he arranged everything..... Well namjoon is business in US and he just came here for holidays.... first yn was not agree but in last she agreed because of baby safety......

_____

Jk condition was stable before but again last night his health get worest and yoongi is tensed and waiting for Dr..... After three hours door open and dr come...

Yoongi- how he is now?

He said in panic voice...

Dr- he is out of danger but.......

Jungkook is sleeping peacefully but his sub conscious mind is thinking about his love.... Her smile....the movements they spent together.....their first kiss and everything...a long tear left from his eyes.....

Suddenly jungkook saw himself in another place...

He looked around and suddenly hear giggle and he smiled and run to that voice direction...

Jk-love...

Yn turn to him and smile... She is also wearing a white dress... Jk step forward but yn signal him with hand to stop there... Jk stop there....

Yn- thank you so much for this rainbow flower kookie.....

She said while showing flower in her hand... Jk look at it in confusion..

Jk- but I didn't gave you this flower...

Yn smile and said...

Yn- yes you give me... It's our precious flower and i promise i will protect it..... stay happy in your life and goodbye.....

She said and turn and start walking... Jk saw it and start calling yn....

Jk- no.. love... Where are you going? Please don't leave me...... Love...love....

Yn walk away without looking back and jk try to reach but he can't..

Jk- love nooooooo!!

Jk-nooooo...love...

Jk get up of his sleep while breathing heavily and looked around and saw he is in hospital...... Suddenly nurse enter in room and run to him..

Nurse- are you alright sir? Let me call doc....... Sir what are you doing? Don't get up you need a rest..sir..

Jk remove all wires from his body and  try to get up... When his foot touch the floor and he stand up but fell on floor...

Nurse- sir...are you okay? You should not walk immediately when you wake up after six months?

She helped him to sit back but jungkook is shocked....

Jk- six months?

Nurse- yes sir you were in coma past six months......

Jk is speechless..... after sometime Dr come and check him..

Dr- how are you feeling mr.jeon?

Jk was thinking about yn and that weird dream which he saw few minutes ago....

Jk- rainbow flower....

He whispered....

Dr- what do you mean?

______

In USA

Yn- aaaaaaaa........i can't.....

Dr- miss Yn push..... baby is almost there....

Namjoon- yn you are doing good..... Just stay strong.... Just push little...and our princess will be out.... You can do it...

Yn nodded and hold namjoon hand tightly and again pushed......

Yn- aaaaaaaa...... Aaaaaaaaa..... It's paining......aaaaaaaa

Namjoon is also crying..... After seeing yn in pain.... it's been six months yn shift here.... Namjoon let her stay in his house..... And he take care of her since then and start working from home.... He was so excited for baby.... He took care of yn like she is pregnant with his baby.... He even write his name on father place in yn report.... Yn don't want it but he said he didn't want her baby born without father... Namjoon feeling grow up towards yn..... He hire best cook for yn because of her cravings... He also decorate baby room when he got to know about gender...... Yn need female help so namjoon called lily too..... Yn is also feel comfortable with namjoon.... Yn said to  him *  how she will pay for his kindness*   that time namjoon said* i want to be a first person who will hold baby in arms... please*  and yn agreed... yn used to Miss jk and always feel sad but jin is also there to make yn smile with his dad jokes....

Everything is going fine until yn water broke..... namjoon panic because it's not time of delivery....
It's only seven months.... But namjoon took her to hospital....and yn is crying because it's a premature delivery.....she is in pain..... Namjoon can't see her in pain...

Namjoon put his hand on yn babybum and come close to babybum and said.....

Namjoon- please princess come out..... Don't give your mamma this much pain.... please....

And same time baby crying voice echo in whole room.... namjoon smile while crying and looked towards yn who is unconscious now... He kissed her forehead and said.....

Namjoon- you did well.... I'm proud of you....

Dr- Mr. Kim.... Baby is premature so she needs a skin to skin contact with parents.... But miss yn is not in this condition so please can you do this....

Namjoon- me?

Dr- yes you are father....so please  remove your shirt and lay on sofa.... It's important for baby.....

Namjoon- okay....

He did what dr said and Dr put baby on namjoon chest...and he hold baby carefully and smile.....

Namjoon- my baby....my Era.....

What a  coincidence that jungkook waked from coma and same day Era come to this world?

Double update 💜💜💜
______

Namkook- love army..... Please vote comment and follow author account... Thank you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
2.4M 114K 77
[Dark, Mafia Romance] ❝ Hate me, claw me or fight with me, but you can't change the fact that you are Jeon Jungkook's woman now, you are mine.❞ "What...
2M 77.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
294K 12.2K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...