๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ...

By lxathez

แฐ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ. โ”Š ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ. โ”โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ.
โ˜† ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜.
โ˜† ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜.
โ˜† ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข.
โ˜† ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜.
โ˜† ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ.
โ˜† ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ.
โ˜† ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก.
โ˜† ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง.
โ˜† ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜.
โ˜† ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก.
โ˜† ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก.
โ˜† ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜.
โ˜† ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.
โ˜† ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.
โ˜† ๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.
โ˜† ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.
โ˜† ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.
โ˜† ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.

โ˜† ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜.

761 27 3
By lxathez

*·˚𝟬𝟱 ─── 𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

AFTER YOU HAD SEEN Akaashi's last message, you switched apps. From the previously open app being IMessage, you opened your camera app and turned on the video mode. Starting the video, you zoomed in a bit so that nobody would be able to tell you were behind a vending machine, catching sight of Yuto and the first year you had bribed with a cosmic brownie.

Watching as the second year ran away from the first year in the vibrant red Elmo costume, you couldn't contain your hushed giggles from escaping your mouth. After a good few minutes of the two going back and forth, in circles, and then yelling from Yuto for the first year to stop, you stopped the video.

You then opened the IMessage app once again, clicking on your group chat and attaching the video to your message before hitting send.

︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━

ATSUMU HATERS 4LIFE

WANNABE GRINCH
wannabe grinch sent a video !

FIVEHEAD
LMFAO IS THAT YUTO????

HOLY FATHER
💀💀

Now I wonder who decided
to get real life Elmo for him

PISS HAIR
LOLLLLLL ME TOO

I NEED TO GIVE THE
PERSON AN AWARD

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST
THING I'VE SEEN ALL MONTH

FATTY #1
Yer an idiot

ELMO'S #1 FAN
ONVIOUSLY IT WAS (Y/N)

WHO ELSE QOULD KNOW
ABOUT MY PHOBIA

AND I KNOW NONE OF YOU
HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THIS TO
ME EXCEPT FOR BER

WANNABE GRINCH
maybe you should have called
me the most amazing friend in the world

AND YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MY
SIDE ABOUT AKAASHI

but you DIDNT so guess what

you're running around school from Elmo
because you decided to BETRAY me 🤬🤬

ELMO'S #1 FAN
I actually hate you

I Just might kill you

we might not have a manager
anymore guys

WANNABE GRINCH
try it and I'll do worse than this.

ELMO'S #1 FAN
MAN I HATE YOU Y/N

BBG AKAGI
LMFAOOOO HE GAVE UP
BECAUSE HE KNOWS Y/N GOES
LOWER

MEGAMIND
Y/N are you behind the vending
machine near the cafeteria?

FATTY #1
...
now why would you snitch her
out like that

MEGAMIND
What?

FIVEHEAD
you really betrayed her this time
Kita

PISS HAIR
she's never going to forgive ya for
this one

HOLY FATHER
Now don't go getting Kita emotional 💀

FIVEHEAD
no Atsumu's right, she's never forgiving
him

BBG AKAGI
notice how both Yuto and y/n stopped
replying

FATTY #1
Maybe if we run fast enough we can
see them fighting

HOLY FATHER
How about we run fast enough to
prevent y/n's death

︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━

OSAMU WAS THE FIRST to get to the scene. Stopping near the infamous vending machine, he looked both ways before looking behind the vending machine only to find the hiding spot empty. The person in the Elmo suit sat on the ground nearby, panting as one of his friends came up and gave him water.

Before Osamu could think of more than one possibility of what happened to both you and Yuto, your scream was heard from the second floor of the school. From where Osamu stood, he looked back at the exhausted first year only to see Suna grabbing the boy by the back of his suit and placing the detachable head in it's respective spot.

Suna waisted no time as he dragged the first year to the second floor quickly, Osamu watching from afar. Suna always seemed to be the one to come to your rescue, even if you were in the wrong. Perhaps that was the reason why you had a tendency to lean on Suna for backup in any and every situation.

Following Suna shortly after, an explosive scream erupted from the end of the first year's hallway, Osamu walking into the last classroom to simply see Yuto screaming his lungs out. The first year in the Elmo costume cornered Yuto, the boy huddled in the far right corner with his hands over his eyes. You stood next to Suna, snickering as you took a video for blackmail.

"Y/n I came to save you!" Atsumu's shout was boisterous, his school shoes squeaking against the freshly mopped floor. Osamu placed his hand on his twin's shoulder firmly, stopping him from running any further.

"Suna already did that," he pointed out the obvious.

"Okay, okay! Here's your ten bucks, I'll let you know if I need you again," you bluntly interrupted the first year, handing him ten bucks.

He backed up, sending a wave towards you before walking out of the classroom entirely. Yuto had stopped screaming shortly after, slowly allowing his hands to fall from his face as he stared up at you.

"You scream like a little girl."

"That's it!? No apology!?"

"Of course not! You went against me which means you get a punishment!"

"You're horrible, y/n!"

"Okay, okay, enough! Everyone back to the gym!" The demand came from Aran, who stood at the door with a glare and his arms crossed. He would typically be down to earth, but this charade had gone on for long enough.

"Y/n, Yuto, you both get cleaning duty after practice today."

"No!"

"I was the one who got tortured, what?!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

kind of a sucky chapter ://

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 74.2K 81
(Complete) You suddenly get a text from an unknown number while playing a game. You being you decided to text back and mess with them a bit not knowi...
325K 13.3K 30
โ๐ˆ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!โž ยฐโ™ก. โ‹„เฆ“ โคฟ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ยฐโ™กโ‹„. ใ€ด those were the words that started this mess. atsumu miya, a famous setter at your school has found o...
192K 4.6K 17
In which you join Fukurodani's infamous volleyball club as their manager and soon you find yourself falling for their setter's charm. โ™ก WARNING: Mang...
1.5M 56.5K 71
unknown number: โ€ข damn. โ€ข i really should start saving numbers. y/n: โ€ข YOU DON'T SAVE YOUR NUMBERS?? [ IN WHICH : kenma sends a threatening text to...