All Yours [STEREK] Boyxboy

By teen_sterek_wolf

**Starts at Season 2, Finale and will kind of/kind of not follow the story line.** "Who said I was leading yo... More

-Chapter Two-
-Chapter Three-
-Chapter Four-
-Chapter Five-
-Chapter Six-
-Chapter Seven-
-Chapter Eight-
-Chapter Nine-
-Chapter Ten-
-Chapter Eleven-
-Chapter Twelve-
-Chapter Thirteen-
-Chapter Fourteen-
-Chapter Fifteen-
-Chapter Sixteen-
-Chapter Seventeen-
-Chapter Eighteen-
-Chapter Nineteen-
-Chapter Twenty-
-Chapter Twenty One-
Sequel!
IS IT REALLY THAT TIME?
ALL OURS *SEQUEL*
NO, MR HALE.

-Chapter One-

22K 603 73
By teen_sterek_wolf

Hello! Nice to meet you...Damn it, I'm so awkward. So this is Sterek fanfiction (duh) it'll start at Season 2 Finale, and be sort of based on the story line but loosely... (That didn't make sense whatsoever...) Enjoy!

|°|°|°|

Jackson's eyes shone blue. The pack all looked around at each other. Scott was confused, as was Lydia, Isaac, Chris and Allison. However nor Peter or Derek was, they knew exactly what they were doing. They both released Jackson. He dropped to the floor. He looked up, up to the rusting roof of the warehouse. His eyes brightly gleamed blue. Then he flopped back down to the ground. Human again. Jackson became a wolf. Lydia ran towards him, her tear stained cheeks had mascara running down them, she smiled.

"Jackson!" She said in a worried cry. Scott looked at Derek and Peter, confused.

"You had a plan too, Scott." Derek said blankly. Issac tried to cover his smirk but couldn't conceal it. Derek's usual blank expression lifted slightly, to a happier form.

"You should have told me." He said with the slightest annoyance peaking through his voice. Peter grinned.

"Oh, like you told us your plan to swap Gerard's tablets with some containing mountain ash." Peter said, his voice low. Derek smirked once again, Peter did too.

"He has a point." Isaac whispered to Scott.

"Shut up." Scott said as nice as possible. They all were smirking, but not laughing. Derek turned to Jackson and Lydia. He pointed at Jackson.

"You're a member of our pack now. Act like it. Get up." His words came out harsher than he'd expected but nevertheless, Jackson got up. He held Lydia's hand as he got up, Stiles was still missing, so he didn't see them holding hands. By now he'd got that he had no chance with Lydia because she loved Jackson. He no longer liked her. Peter folded his arms over.

"Back to the Hale household." He announced. And they all left.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

At the Hale household, Scott slobbed about on the shredded sofa along with Isaac. And Jackson stayed close by Lydia.

"You know, Peter has a real liking for your pack." I heard Isaac say to Scott.

"This isn't my pack." Scott replied, vaguely calm. I kept listening. He was right, it's my pack.

"Well, you know. You belong to this pack so-"

"I don't belong to this pack."

"Where do you belong then?" Isaac said keeping his cool. It was amusing to watch him trying to keep his cool, as he can be very hot headed.

"I just..." Scott paused, I walked past the sofa and went into the other room to 'talk to Peter'. I didn't talk to Peter, I kept listening. I was intrigued. "I don't know where I belong."

"Here." Isaac said quietly, but still audible. Scott decides to not reply however he should of. It's rude to ignore people, even if it is just Isaac. "You know, I should probably get off." Isaac announced. I headed back into the room, purely to wave him off although I stopped, confused. Isaac lives here, he's an orphan.

"Bye Isaac." Scott said first. Everyone else murmured their goodbye's afterwards. Isaac nodded then began to leave. I stopped him.

"Isaac, you live here. Where are you going?"

"Just out." He stated, then left. I sat down next to Scott.

"You belong in my pack, you know." I say bluntly. I watched Scott's face as it dropped. He now knew I was listening in to his conversation.

"Yeah well, sometimes I don't feel like it." Scott looked to the floor then looked up to watch Peter go up the stairs.

"That's because he bit you, not me. Otherwise you'd be protecting me by instinct." I pointed to Peter as he continued up the stairs. "Not going behind my back, forcing me to bite people." I straighten my face out, making sure I let no expression get out. I hate people peeving into my personal life, which could easily be shown through my expressions. If I had any.

|°|°|°|

"Well, at least I planned to put mountain ash in his tablets." Scott said proudly but then he paused. "Stiles planned it..." His face dropped.

"We should probably go find him." Scott sniffed the air as Derek spoke.

"We don't need to find him." He said quietly. "He's not missing."

"What?" Derek stared at Scott.

"Me and Isaac found a shirt of his to try track him but were distracted by Jackson... I can smell him. He's at home."

"Well, now that's sorted." Scott got up.

"I'm going to find Allison." And he left in a shot, leaving Derek to do what he wanted. And Derek knew what he wanted to do. He was going to Stiles's house.

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

I had told dad that some kids beat me up from the opposite team. Of course it was a lie but he was worried and I didn't want to tell him about what had happened a few hours earlier, with Gerard. Dad had just left on call. He had told me to call him if I needed him. But I wouldn't have done if I did need him anyway. There was a knock on the door, I went to retrieve it, not entirely sure who to expect. I was surprised to see Derek Hale. He had on his usual blank face.

"Derek." I said, dragging my voice. He pushed past me, welcoming himself in. "Come in." I said to myself, but loud enough so he could hear with his wolfy hearing.

"What happened to your face?" Derek said, getting directly to the point.

"It doesn't matter." I said, blankly. It didn't particularly matter, it was just a bruised cheek. And ribs...

"You could at least tell me that you let Boyd and Erica escape." Derek said, messing with the dust on the dresser.

"How you-"

"I ran into Erica on the way here." I watched his fingers as he drew the triskele. "You should have told me, Stiles." At the time, I began to get frustrated.

"Yeah well, what does it matter to you?" I blow the dust off the dresser, his drawn triskele became nonexistent.

"You may as well be part of my pack, Stiles." I shrugged. "You are the brains of the pack."

"But I'm not even part of the pack." I shrugged once again and Derek turned to me, leaning against the dresser. He opened his mouth to talk but I intervened. "No, Peter offered me the bite."

"You only refused because of Scott." He had a point. In that moment, I began considering it.

"I'll die." I said bluntly.

"The odds are more likely you'll survive. Scott did, he was nothing back then."

"You didn't bite him though, Peter did." I said in denial. I didn't know if I wanted to be a wolf.

"Peter was an alpha, I'm an alpha. Surely if Scott is still here then-" I interuptted.

"Go away, Derek. I don't want the bite." Yet. I thought. Then I walked off, heading up to my room. Derek grabbed my wrist, constricting me from going up the stairs.

"Think about it." He said. And then he was gone, I went up the stairs, to my room.

|°|°|°|

Did you like it? A new chapter is on it's way Sterek is life! So on that note, gooood bye. Don't let Derek bite. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.1K 50
If you have any requests just comment or message me!! Just random stories of STEREK maybe others like SCILES yeah
140K 4.3K 21
⚠️Trigger warning for Suicide⚠️ Stiles has been acting strange. Well stranger then normal. Scott wants to help him but with Derek gone. Stiles shut...
1.3M 28.6K 90
//PSA BEFORE YOU READ: This story was written when I was brand new to everything writing. For a much better everything, go read the rewritten version...
175K 5.3K 12
Stiles Stilinski, a young 17 year old Werefox is being held prison by a group of hunters. He's been tortured for months and is just wishing for death...