Princess of Siodonna and Obel...

By amey78

When Diana, a dancer of Siodonna and the beloved of the Emperor of the Obelian Empire, Claude de Alger Obelia... More

~Main Characters~
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~Supporting Characters~

Chapter 3

1K 26 3
By amey78

Author's pov

"Your Majesty, I have gather the list of the magicians who will check the pregnancy of Lady Diana" crimson haired Imperial Knight said the golden haired Emperor Claude while he was working with his paper.

He looks at him before he goes back to his work.

"Good...And how is Diana, Felix?"

"She's doing well, corrected by Lilian who's often with her"

"That's good" Claude replied as revealing the identity of the crimson haired knight.

Felix Robane, he's the son of the Duke Robane, a Imperial Knight who is known infamously as the Knight of the Crimson Blood, and right hand man of Claude de Alger Obelia.

Felix has wavy, crimson red hair with bangs that fall into his light grey eyes. As an imperial knight, he has a tall, lean stature with long, muscular limbs and broad shoulders. He is noted by several many women to be very attractive. As a guard, Felix typically wears a double-breasted shirt, matching pants, boots, and a black cape.

Claude soon looks back at his paperwork and he was already annoyed by it.

'Despite how much I don't want a magician to check my child's mana during the early week of the pregnancy, it's a Imperial tradition to check up the mana of one of the heirs of Obelia with or without meaning immortality...But either way, I want to spend some time with Diana, it's already been five damn day' Claude thought.

Who can blame him?

Since the pregnancy of Diana being hidden while finishing up documents and paperwork.

He been eagerly missing his lover as being fed up already.

"Your Majesty?" Felix soon uttered before Claude stood up as surprising the crimson haired knight.

"I will see Diana"-Claude

"B-But Your Majesty! The work?"-Felix

"It's not important, it just some random stuff"-Claude

Meanwhile with Diana and others~

"Corrected by the Book of Fate, how you and that Emperor kid found out about the dangers was when magician went to check the mana of unborn imperial child. We have some time before we leave the capital" Ingrid soon said as looking the book while Diana and Lily were packing up everything they needed to go to Siodonna.

Since Diana doesn't her unborn daughter or Claude to suffer this fated tragedy, she decided to fight fate by going back to her homeland, Siodonna and give birth safely to her unborn daughter Athanasia without dying.

I mean now, she has the help of Lucas, the Magician of the Black Tower and Ingrid the Grand Princess of Nordia and Grand Princess of the Werewolves.

"When's the date?" Diana soon asked Ingrid which she looks at the Book of Fate and trying to find it before she lets a growl of frustration.

"Stupid shit! Come on! Show me the damn date or I'll shred you!!!" Ingrid angrily growls at the Book of Fate suddenly show her the date.

"Huh? Are you f***ing with me?! Tomorrow?!" Ingrid growls more as surprising both young ladies and the warlock who was chilling before he dropped out the couch.

Typical Lucas.

"Wait, tomorrow?!" Lily nearly shouted as Diana almost turn pale and touching her stomach protectively.

'Tomorrow? That soon? Seriously?!' Diana thought in shock.

Lucas was about to grab the book unlit Ingrid starts hitting it against the table violently.

"What the?! Grand Princess, you're seriously smashing the book that tells the fates of people?!"-Lucas

"How would you feel if this mess up shit tells you this nonsense and about the f*** up fate?!" Ingrid yells back as Lucas soon thinks about quickly before he joined her abusing the Book of Fate.

'Well, I guess now Indie and Lucas are getting along in odd terms' Diana thought as Lily begged them to stop hitting the book.

Suddenly, Ingrid and Lucas soon stopped when they sense/smell a strong magical power with a Imperial mana coming to them along with other.

"I guess the Emperor is coming to see his woman" Lucas uttered which surprises Diana and Lily.

Lily was shocked as Diana didn't know how she will face Claude while she knowing the twisted fate for them and her running away.

"Diana, listen" Ingrid soon give the book to Lucas before she went to Diana and grabbed her by the shoulders gently.

Diana looks at her while Ingrid glanced her with her golden honey eyes.

"You have to stay calm and pretend like nothing happen in the past few days. I know you can't able to trust him because of what the Book of Fate stated but...be strong for you and her, be strong-heart" Ingrid soon said to her calmly and directed which Diana builded the courage and nodded.

Lily soon hided the suitcase well as both Ingrid and Lucas went out from the balcony.

Diana soon took deep breaths to calm her anxiety and looked calm.

"Lady Diana, His Majesty is here" Felix soon said which Diana sighs once again as she replied 'Come in'.

Felix opened the door as revealing the cold-hearted Emperor Claude along with Felix besides him.

Claude entered as Lily tried to keep her posture since she knows what will happen in the destined future and wasn't happy what he will do to Diana's daughter and her for begging him to spare Athanasia.

'Lilian, stay calm. Just stay calm down and I know he haven't done it yet but....How could His Majesty betray Lady Diana and neglect their own daughter by using Black magic? Who can blame him...When he was the Second Prince, he wasn't in favor by the Late Emperor and his relationship with his brother, the Former Emperor was completely hostile and antagonistic' Lily thought as knowing well the past of Claude.

The Late Emperor of Obelia and father of Claude and Anastacius.

Thanasis de Alger Obelia was incompetent and arrogant tyrant as he did what he wanted.

He was vicious, arrogant and indifferent as caring if one of his children inherited the strongest Imperial bloodline magic and having the name 'immortality'.

His relationship with the Late Empress was just out of political marriage as he couldn't stand her due to her haughty and snobbish personality but they only stay together for the throne and the heir, Anastacius.

Despite Claude was born with talented and powerful mana, he treated him as spare for not being named with the meaning of immortality or eternity.

He didn't do anything to protect him from the Late Empress while spreading his worries towards Claude's mother, Leah who was sick and bedridden.

The only times he treated him like Prince was because Claude was more talented and done it out of reputation.

Even though Lily understood that Claude greatly suffer so much by Diana's future death and the great heartache by her ultimately died through childbirth.

"Ugh, drama. I hate drama and that bastard Thanasis, shitty bastard who can rest in ruin of his own shit" Ingrid muttered angrily as letting out a growl which Lucas looked at her while they were top of the rooftop.

'Thanasis? Oh, the Late Emperor before this Emperor. I heard he was a piece of shit and incompetent ruler...not even Kylim wasn't incompetent despite he pissed me off. But why does the Grand Princess seems to know him?' Lucas thought as seeing the irritated expression of Ingrid.

There was something else.

Claude soon looked at Diana before he moves his glance towards Lily who almost flinch.

"You, leave now" Claude spoke with his cold tone which Lily didn't want to leave but she did in order to avoid suspicion.

Lily closed the door behind as she sighs tiredly.

"Lilian, are you okay?" Felix soon asked her which Lily still look down.

'I can't tell Sir Felix. Despite how much I know Sir Felix will greatly be distraught by what I and Lady Diana will do, it's better this way than letting that prediction to happen...' Lily thought before she looked at Felix and give a smile.

"Sorry, I been taking care of Lady Diana's health and I guess I little overworked..." Lily white lied towards the infamously Knight of Crimson Blood who was surprised.

"I see...Do you want me to get you something?" He asked which Lily nervously laugh while she felt bad for lying towards him.

She did like him.

"No, I'm good. Don't worry, Sir Felix" Lily said as Felix smile and looked forward.

"I see, just don't overworked yourself on being the nanny of the unborn child of His Majesty and Lady Diana" he soon said which Lily give a small smile and thought about this.

'As much I want to be nanny of Lady Diana's daughter, I will be doing it but far away from you and His Majesty'

Meanwhile with Diana and Claude.

Claude soon went to Diana and gently grab her by the shoulder.

"I miss you" he said which Diana chuckles and puts one of her hands on his hand.

"You're lovesick. Anyways, I thought you were working"-Diana

"That's not important"-Claude

"Please don't tell me that you throw the work at Sir Robane again?"-Diana

"No, it was just some small paperwork that I needed to approve about a business trade from that annoying man Alpheus" Claude soon said with some annoyance on his tone which Diana was surprised when he mentioned that name.

'Alpheus? As in Duke Roger Alpheus? Wait, that's the man who took advantage of my daughter's debutante and use His Majesty's ex-fiancee's daughter to gain wealthy position and using his son too...Ugh, greedy people' Diana thought.

Duke Roger Alpheus, the head of the Alpheus Ducal House and the legal guardian of Penelope's daughter.

He sheltered his own niece to be his unwitting pawn for his ambition and raised his own son to be obedient enough to follow up his orders as marrying the girl whom he grew up with as siblings.

And that's not all.

That idiot thought Penelope's daughter was from Claude's but he did forgot that Penelope was in relationship with Anastacius as she slept with him.

'He must be the dumbest man alive for mistaking Penelope Judith's daughter as His Majesty's, even Sir Robane and Lilian knows that His Majesty was platonic with her during their days of their engagement' Diana thought.

"Diana, are you okay? You looked pale" Claude spoke as Diana was surprised before he touched her forehead with his free hand.

"Did you got nauseous? You haven't eaten well?" Claude asked concernedly as making Diana surprised again.

'I guess this was the maybe what I thought he would might do. That he will love our daughter as much he loves me...But...'-Diana

"Don’t think about anything else. Decide this with only yourself in mind. Don’t leave. Choose me. Choose me instead of the child that’s eating away at your life as we speak!"

"The cold-hearted Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia after the death of his beloved dancer, he went insane and massacred the Ruby Palace's inhabitants as leaving the only survivors, Lilian York and infant girl, Athanasia due to her mother named her with meaning "Immortality" to spare her"

"Because the heartache he didn't want to deal, he used Black magic to erase his memories about his beloved dancer and neglecting his own daughter"

"The beautiful Athanasia, the forgotten and abandoned Crown Princess of Obelia was executed alongside with her nanny, Lilian York..."

"By her father, the cold-hearted Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia, for a crime she didn't commit and the cold-hearted Emperor didn't felt any remorse after finding out she was innocent"

'I can't trust him anymore...Despite how much I love him and I wanted us to be that family I thought when I found out I was pregnant, it's not the same anymore...' Diana thought.

"I just been feeling tired, that's all, Your Majesty" Diana calmly said to him which he looked relieved by her saying that.

"I see... Tomorrow, there will be one of the magicians who will check the mana of our child. It's a Imperial Family tradition despite I don't want to publicly announce the pregnancy yet" Claude soon said which Diana nodded before he noticed that she's wearing Siodonnaian/Middle Eastern dresses than the Obelian's lavish gowns.

"You're wearing your country's fashion custom" Claude muttered which Diana give a nervous smile.

"I been feeling little homesick and also, the wedding of the Sultana Anaya"-Diana

"I see, I still remembered her how much she used to threatened me when I tried to convince her to let you live in the Ruby Palace"-Claude

"Yup and I remember she called Your Majesty 'Tyrant' and trying to steal of her closest friend and citizen of her country and adding what will people think about their Emperor stealing a citizen from another nation" Diana said as they both remembered how the Sultana Anaya got protective and verbally fought Claude.

Claude groans as looks away.

"Cunning woman" he muttered as Diana laughs by seeing his expression before she playfully push him away.

"That's my friend, Your Majesty and ruler of my country. Being a female ruler of a beautiful country like Siodonna is hard work and finding someone who can co-ruler with her is also hard. I heard Aslan Dayan of the General House Dayan is a good match with her" Diana soon said which Claude was surprised by her words.

"You seem to know well about politics"-Claude

"I went to All Girls Conservatory of Siodonna, Your Majesty. It's a school for common and noble people, and I grew with the Sultana Anaya and I did mentioned you that the nobility of Siodonna is different from yours or the other kingdoms to empires of the Western lands" Diana soon said which Claude 'Ah' and nodded.

Siodonna is very different from Obelian Empire or the Kingdom of Arlanta.

They do have nobles and commoners but unlike the arrogant nobles, they're have a common sense and helping out the Sultanate and businesses.

"Anyways, maybe after the check up, we could go to Siodonna to watch the wedding of your friend if I can finish all that annoying work" Claude said as Diana smiles at him.

"Good luck and don't try to throw it at Sir Robane"-Diana

"You know me well" Claude soon kisses her on the forehead and give a sincere smile towards her before he soon left the room with Felix.

Diana soon sighs after he left which Lily walked in and close the door before Ingrid came in from the balcony and Lucas appeared.

"I guess the current Emperor really likes you, Lady Diana" Lucas soon said as Ingrid sniffles the scent of Claude on Diana.

"He really does, along with his lust"-Ingrid

"Indie, don't"-Diana

"Don't blame me, this nose smells anything from magic to emotion. I remember when I find out my dear older brother Klaus fell hard for my best friend Layla after she beaten him up" Ingrid soon said which Lucas and Lily looked at her in some shock.

'Wait, what?' They thought in shock.

"It's long story, kids. A very long story" Ingrid replied and noticing their shock.

"Either way, Lady Diana. What are we going to do now? Do we leave now?" Lily soon asked which Diana shook her head as touching her heart.

Despite she was doing it for the better future for her daughter and hers, she knew leaving Claude was cause a heartbreak for him and he would probably use Black magic to erase his memories about her.

But she wanted to do something for her before she leaves.

"We will leave tomorrow at night, I wanna say my goodbye to His Majesty"-Diana

And so, the plan of running from Obelian Empire begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...
96.9K 2.5K 25
You have always been a close friend to Claude for his whole entire life. You knew how he was neglected and all that's why you promised to always be t...
34.7K 715 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...
182K 8.2K 73
Athanasia is an heiress to the company "Obelia". She is blessed with beauty, great leadership, and also intelligence. But she felt something was miss...