"She is VERY Beautiful" Mutan...

By jolynelover

Gabriela is best friends with April. They do everything together and they are inseparable. What happens when... More

Sky Pizza
4 Turtle Brothers
I Hate Highschool
Do I?
I'm Here
Disaster
I'm Sorry
Tell me Now
Finally

Making Plans

1.5K 37 33
By jolynelover

They started explaining all together and over each other. April was writing down notes. We were both getting confused but we ended up putting the story together on our own. "So you were real baby turtles, then you made contact with mystery ooze and therefore you started to age from mutant baby turtles to mutant turtle men?" April questioned if she got the story right.

"Mmm they act more like us?" I squinted my eyes. "Yeah I'd say we're more teenage turtles." Leo quickly said. "Yeah yeah teenagers." April wrote down more notes. "This is really amazing." I was really intrigued. "Yes, tell us more. We want to know everything about you." April started pacing around. "Are there more of you guys?" I asked carefully. "Nope, just us." Donnie answered nonchalantly. "They are alone in the world...." April continued. "Wait so you have no one but each other to talk to about this kind of stuff?" I asked as I tilted my head. "Yeah we're all we have" "Pretty much" They all answered. "We've pretended to be on Wendy Williams but that's it." Mikey answered happily. "Wait, why are you writing all of this down?" Leo asked April. "Well, I'm a journalist, well I want to be. I really just write for our school paper." April sat next to me. "She's really good. I always read what she has to say." I crossed my arms proudly.

"What do you do Gabi? Are you in any clubs?" Leo asked me sweetly. "Well I'm in the national Honors society." I rubbed the back of my head. "Oh cool." "Nice." They all were happy. "What's that?" Mikey had no clue. "Yeah sorry I don't know either." Raph cringed. "Be nice you guys." Leo snapped at his brothers. "But yeah what even is that?" Leo asked me, he was genuinely confused and was trying to be nice about it, he treated me so nicely. "In other words. Her brain is worth a lot...meaning she is a very smart student." April tapped my head with her pen. "OH THATS AWESOME!" Donnie exclaimed. "Thank you, I also like to make gadgets and what not from random parts. I am the one that fixed my entire car from the accident. And I fix cars as a job at times." I explained. "Woww are you the next Tony Stark?" Raph asked me with excitement. "I WANT TO BE! FOR SURE!" I high fived Raph. "Yep, that's my goal in life." I nodded confidently. Leo didn't take his eyes off me at once. It wasn't in a creepy way, almost like a loving way. It made me feel happy.

"Yeah I always document the stuff Gabi builds because I think it's super cool!" April nodded quickly. "So you're on camera a lot? I mean you do have the camera ready look all the time. I mean just look how pretty you are." Leo complimented me. He sounded like we would burst any minute from the nervousness. "Oh thank you... but it's mostly in the spur of the moment. Like I usually don't get ready for April's filming." I turned to April with a glare. "You're already pretty and plus you take way too long to get ready." April continued her notes. "Not that long." I rolled my eyes. "I HAVE WAITED 2 HOURS ONCE!" April defended herself as I covered her mouth. "What were you even getting ready for?" Raph asked in disbelief. "Ummm it was for the movie premiere for Infinity War." I cringed. "Valid honestly." Donnie agreed. "It was ridiculous." April facepalmed as I removed my hand from her mouth.

"I don't really like being on camera, why do you think I'm doing all this research on SuperFly and all his crimes on the down low. You see the police have been talking about implementing a curfew if they don't find him soon." April explained. "Yeah and another bad part is that this whole SuperFly situation spooked all the parents so they canceled prom. Which is a bummer." I frowned. "Yep, so Gabi and I have been trying to track him down to get this resolved so you know prom can still go on and everyone can be happy." April explained carefully.

April just doesn't want to be made fun of anymore and she just wants to prove herself. I honestly respect her a lot for that and I'll do whatever it takes to help her.

"But this story is really good. Turtle mutant Karate ninja teens does sound like a pretty good story." April read off her notebook. "Yeah I would read it. Sounds like a crazy comic." I nodded as I rubbed my hands together. "Listen, I don't think we should do this." Raph stood up and rubbed the back of his head. "Why not!?" April pouted. "It's a good story." She pleaded. "But what if the humans try to destroy us if they ever found out we existed, like kill us or even put us in a lab and milk us." Donnie explained as he gestured to his brothers. "They wouldn't milk you-You don't even have nipples." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah so I think we should publish it." April said eagerly. "Listen April I have a question. Now just be straight with me. Do you think that there are more people like you and Gabi, you know that would accept us?" Mikey asked as he walked forward to us. It was silent for a second and I turned to April hoping her response would be good. They were all super excited for her answer.

April stood up and I stood up as well waiting for her inspirational words. "No... no absolutely not, like genuinely no. There is no way." April broke the news to them. My smile faded so quickly as I turned to her with a shocked face. "Now why would you say it like that?" I was genuinely flabbergasted. "Because it's true Gabi. I mean the teens at our school are really mean. Imagine what they would do to them." April pointed at them. "I guess... but you could've phrased it better." I said quietly. "HUH!?" April rolled her eyes and hit me lightly with her notebook.

"I knew it." "We should have known" The boys started getting sad and were about to leave. "Wait wait-" I stopped them. "Let me be genuine real quick." I cleared my throat. "The reason I'm not scared of you guys is because you helped my best friend April out and I could tell by your personalities that you guys wouldn't hurt us or any other innocent people." I explained to them with a smile. Their faces lit up. "Yeah you guys helped me get my scooter back so that's why I'm not scared of you guys." April gave them the rest of the pizza. "But if it was on any other occasion I would be terrified." April was very honest. "What about you Gabi? Would you be freaked out by us on any other day?" Leo looked sad. "Okay depending on the situation....because I think I would see you guys as superheroes....because I actually thought that you guys were wearing costumes before." I shrugged. "Are we still superheroes to you?" Mikey asked me as he took a bite of pizza. They were all waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, you guys do seem like Superheroes." I smiled at them. "For real?" Raph gasped. "Yes for real." I nodded. Leo was very happy with my answer. I could tell by the way he was looking at me again. "That means a lot coming from you Gabi.... Your shirt is nice.... I like demon slayer." Leo complimented me as his face went red. "Thank you Leo." I gave him a sweet smile. He looked frozen because he didn't know how to respond. April then tapped my shoulder. "My mom wants me home now. Can you give me a ride?" April asked me nicely. "I know that you might not want to drive a lot right now but-" I cut her off. "No no I'll take you home don't worry." I assured her. "Our dad is texting too. He's freaking out a bit." Donnie's purple phone lit up from his dad's messages. The turtles looked worried. "Oh, are your parents the same?" April asked them as she quirked her eyebrow. "100 percent." Leo said in a nervous tone. "Yeah for sure." Mikey brushed off. "Our dad is totally not a giant rat." Donnie laughed nervously. April and I turned to each other.

"That makes me feel like he is a rat-" I cringed. "Well I'll airdrop my contact and Gabi's contact." April sent the info to Donnie. "Yeah you can text us whenever you guys want to hang out." I offered it to them. "Really?" Leo was in disbelief. "Of course we're friends now aren't we?" I was slightly unsure. I didn't want to push my friendship. "No no we would love to be friends with you guys!" Donnie blurted out. "Yeah totally." Mikey nodded. Raph looked happy. "Well maybe with Leo he would like to be more than friends with you." Raph coughed out as he nudged Leo. "What?" I was taken aback. "No no what he means is that you're really cool and maybe you and I could.... I don't know.... Maybe be closer friends since we like the same T.V shows." Leo was defending himself with his life. His face was really red as well. April looked unamused. "Good save bro." Donnie gave him a thumbs up. "Of course and while we're at it I can make you guys cool items to fight crime with." I suggested.

"LIKE A MACHINE GUN!?" Raph exclaimed. Everyone went silent and we all turned to him. "Something like that-" I had no other words.
"No no that sounds so cool." Donnie nodded with excitement. "Yeah, I also want to see your inventions." Leo turned to me with the same look. No one has ever willingly wanted to see my inventions. April was stuck with it but I knew she didn't care for them that much. "Sure. text me and I'll send pictures of them." I rubbed the back of my head. "AWESOME!" They all yelled. "Also contact me if you ever want your story to go public. I won't share it unless you guys want me to." April closed her notebook. "Yes definitely." They all agreed. "And if you just want to hang around the city we would love to do that too." April smiled at them. "Definitely." I nodded. The turtles looked excited with humans they could finally trust.

Leo was just looking at me with a soft smile but I wasn't uncomfortable at all. I thought it was cute. "Well let's go Gabi." April stood up. I opened the door of the rooftop we were on to go down. I mouthed bye and waved to them as I closed the door behind me.
I started up my car and I started driving April home. "You know I'm making night vision goggles right now and they came out really well." I said proudly. "Oooo do you think you could make heat seeking goggles." April suggested as she was on her phone. "We can prank people because we will be able to see when they fart." I laughed. "The power we would hold is unreal." She laughed. "RIGHT!" I giggled. "I actually really like the turtles. I think they are really nice boys. Nicer than the dudes at our school." I rolled my eyes as I hit the breaks at the red traffic light. "Tell me about it. Most of them are jerks. And most of them don't even like us." April lowered her head. "Well we have each other and we just made new friends. I'd rather spend my whole life with them and you rather than some fake friends that would drop me randomly." I turned to April with a smile. "Yeah you're right but... we should at least try to stop people from making fun of us." April put her phone away. "Yeah that's why we are doing this whole SuperFly thing. So we could go to prom." I said as I stopped at another signal light.

We both heard someone's phone going off. "Is that yours or mine?" I asked quickly. "Mine and it's the turtles." April held up her phone. "Answer if before I get to your house." I quickly parked on the side of the road. "Hello turtle fellas hey." April sounded like she didn't know what to say. "Hey April, is Gabi there with you?" I heard Leo ask. April put the phone on speaker. "Yeah she's here. She hasn't dropped me off yet." April answered as she eyed me. "Uh yes I'm here. Hi you guys." I said happily. "H-hi Gabi." I heard Leo. He sounded nervous as usual and I heard the others snicker and laugh.

"Anyways we have a proposal. You guys help us find SuperFly, we bring him to justice, Gabi can upgrade our weapons to fight him and April you document it all. And when you release the story, prom will get uncancelled and we get accepted into the world as heroes." Leo explained pretty quickly.

"Yes, that sounds good." April placed her phone down and started writing down notes. I almost let out a laugh but she shushed me. "Wait, do you guys have ears?" April squinted her eyes. "They have to, I mean how else did they hear us talk?" I tapped my chin. "True." April pointed at me with her pen. "Yeah I think so?" Leo sounded unsure. "How are they the ones confused-" I muttered to myself. "Beats me." April whispered. "Okay how about we meet up at Eastman High at 8pm. No one will be there and I'll tell you everything we have on SuperFly." April explained to the turtles. "Greats sounds good." Leo cheered. "Wait Gabi are you in? Like you don't mind enhancing their weapons and being a part of the documentary?" April asked me carefully. "Please Gabi we can't do this without you." Leo pleaded. "And I really want a grenade gun of some kind." I heard Raph say. He sounded very unhinged.

"Of course. I'll be there with April at the school and just tell me what you guys want done to your weapons or what weapons you guys want me to make and we will be set." I explained to them. "GREAT so it's a date?" Leo said to me. I was really confused because I couldn't comprehend what he said from the sirens that were by us. "What did you say to Gabi?" April looked shocked. "THAT WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL TO HAVE HER BEAUTIFUL HANDS UPGRADE AND MAKE WEAPONS FOR US TO HELP US CATCH SUPERFLY!" Leo said in a pretty high pitched voice like he was panicking. "Yeah....that's what I said." Leo coughed a bit and sounded more calm. "Is that all?" I said as I got back on the road and started driving again. "NO! GABI, LEO LIKES-" I heard Raph grab the phone but all April and I heard was them fighting over who spoke. "Anyways see you guys later." Leo hung up. April and I kinda laughed about it.

"Leo seems to like you huh?" April turned to me. "I mean we are the only humans he has ever talked to so I mean it's normal for him to be nervous and we are girls and he only has his brothers to talk to." I shrugged it off like it was no big deal. "Are you serious?" April sweat dropped, "What do you mean?" I was utterly confused. "Nothing. Just drive." April facepalmed. "Don't keep me in the dark. I wanna know." I pouted. "You'll find out soon and when you do it will hit you like a truck." April crossed her arms. "Like that truck did me when I got into that car accident." I laughed slightly. "April gasped and turned to me. "That's messed up-" April's jaw was dropped. "I can make those jokes because I was the victim in that." I chuckled. "No because that caught me so off guard-" She sunk into her seat. "Like I was-" I was cut off by her. "Enough with the car crash jokes-" She slapped her hand over my mouth. I said a muffled okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 1 10
My own take on the TMNT love story. No spoilers read to find out.
12.4K 297 26
A story about Raphael the turtle. We all know that Raph is not an open book, it's a special book that has a key, key that you have to find and unlock...