Possession [ JK version ]

By GalaxyEmir

" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more... More

Character
PROLOGUE!
= 01 = PARIS
= 02 = AIDS
= 3 = EMBRASURE
= 04 = DEVIL
= 05 = ACKNOWLEDGE
= 06 = STRONG?
= 07= MURDER
=08= SENSE
=09= BURY
= 10 = MARK
= 11= DESIRE
= 12 = VISIT
13. MEDICINE
= 14 = WHO?
= 15 = SON?
= 16 = PLAN
= 17 = Jeon Jungkook
= 18 = Volcano
= 19 = RAPE?
ANNOUNCEMENT
= 21 = 5 minutes!
= 22 = Suicide
= 23 = PAIN
= 24 = NAKED
= 25 = NIGHT
= 26 = BIBLE
= 27 = FULL
= 28 = LONDON
= 29 = FUCK ME
= 30 = DEMON
= 31 = HURT
= 32 = POSSESSIVE
= 33 = ARMS
= 34 = THREAT
= 35 = MIGHT
= 36 = HOME
= 37 = OPPORTUNITY
=38= SORRY?
= 39 = LAP
Possession: the 7 stages of love
= 40 = You forgot to kiss me, wife!
= 41 = Daughter of a witch
=42= Hope your jesus forgive you
= 43 = This is my promise!
= 44 = Virus within her will eat him up!
= 45 = Victim of abduction
Not an update
=46= Thunderous desire

= 20 = Seoul

2.7K 202 30
By GalaxyEmir

Hey, ladies...

Today is Sunday!

So here is the most awaited chapter!

Who is excited to read?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€€€€~~~~~€€€€€€€€~~~~~~~~~€€€€€€€€€~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

"Please, no, please. I was terrified of you. I believed you'd end my life in a matter of days, so I tried to report you to the police before you could, that's why I went to the police station to file a case against you. But they took no action, so please, don't go through with this. I swear, I won't breathe a word about the murder to anyone," her plea replayed in his mind as she struggled to break free from his grip.

"Please. If you intend to kill me, then just shoot me. But please, please, spare my innocence" she chose death, while he opted to toy with her a little longer.

"This is wrong. Please. I implore you, don't do this. I beg you. Please. I apologize. I won't repeat it. Please release me. Please," and then the sound of fabric tearing reverberated through the room.

"No!" Fear gripped her, and Jungkook's eyes snapped open. The ceiling of his apartment met his gaze as he lay there. He remained still, unblinking, lost in his thoughts. His head rested against the sofa, left sleeve rolled up to his shoulder, a bandage covering his arm. A chill breeze brushed his skin, prompting a shiver as he rubbed his bare arm, encountering the roughness of scratched skin.

Damn!

She's truly like a little kitten. Those nails of hers are quite sharp. He'd have to make her trim them.

" Please, Please I will do anything you want but Please don't snatch my dignity. Please, Mr Jeon. Please, I am sorry," her begging echoed in his head and he shook his head to make the sound stop. He stood on his feet and walked to the room where she was present. 

Opening the door, he walked in, his gaze immediately ran to the bed like a curious little creature. There she was in between grey sheets.  Covered till her neck, sleeping soundly.

" She will wake up tomorrow, " the doctor's voice echoed in his head.

" I don't want her to wake up tomorrow, "

" What do you mean? I didn't get it,"

Come on Jungkook, tell him to inject the venom in her body.

" I want her to be in her deep sleep for the next 48 hours,"

" What?"

" I want her to wake up in Seoul not here,"

His sentence rang in his head and he looked at the table on which one injection were present.

" Inject her tomorrow before leaving Norway, " The doctor's voice ran through his mind.

Suddenly his phone vibrated in his pant's pocket, he checked it and found it was the message of Leon.

" Done. I have wiped her existence from Norway, " He read it and sat on the bed, showing his back to her side.

" What do you mean?" Jungkook typed.

" I bought a ticket by using her National ID. It's a bus ticket from Eemnes to Amsterdam. If police will investigate her whereabouts then they will only get to know that she left Eemnes,"

" And about the house?" He asked.
"Police will undoubtedly look into her whereabouts if her body isn't found, and we don't need police snooping around. So, I refrained from setting her house ablaze. It's not a wise move for her to go missing and her house coincidentally catching fire on the same night," Jungkook read Leon's message, and after pondering, he agreed with the logic.

"I'll clean out her house entirely, erase all traces. I'll pack up all her belongings to create the illusion that she left Eemnes along with her things," he read further.

"Great plan. Put it into action before tomorrow evening. Our departure is imminent," Jungkook typed and sent the message. Placing his phone on the table, he settled on the sofa which was just in front of the bed, he placed his leg on the table which was before the table and then rested his arm on the armrest of the sofa, his gaze landed on Aziel and the events ran through his mind.

••

" Please no, please no," She whimpered in pain while closing her eyes, her hands tied to his belt, above her head. Her tee shirt was torn from the shoulder revealing her swell of bosom, and he was planting kisses on her neck.

Her tears were continuously flowing. She was trembling under him like a scared kitten. Her body was not accepting his touch. It was forced.

The 3 slaps were already spinning her head. She was unable to think anything. She hissed when he sank his teeth on her beautiful neck and when he ran his tongue on the place then she felt utterly disgust. She wanted to push him, kill him, hit him, do anything to save herself but she was not in a state to even rise on her feet, to move even a bit.

" Please," she cried when his hand ran over her left bosom, feeling the soft skin over her clothes.

" For the sake of your mother, " and he stopped.

He stopped. All of a sudden. A wave of reality hit him hard.

He never wanted to be an abuser.

He looked at her face which was already red. She had her eyes closed. He thought for a good second. All of the memories with his mother crossed his mind. His mother always wanted him to shine, always wanted him to make her feel proud.

But what is he doing? He is doing everything opposite of her wish.

She wanted him to be a gentleman.

•• " She is a girl, baby. Handle her with your gentleness," his mother's voice echoed in his head. She had said this sentence when he was playing with 3 year old Shin Y/N. " She is made for love, in fact, every girl in the whole universe is made for love, so love her. Look how your toys made her cry, say sorry,"

•• " Sorry," 8 year-old Jungkook said.

•• " Yes, now kiss her cheeks to show your love," he did whatever his mother told him to do.

•• " Good boy,"

" Please don't do this with me, I beg you," she said and Jungkook's hand worked on the belt to free her.

•••

Jungkook exhaled and rested his head on the back rest of the sofa and closed his, surrendering himself to sleep.

In the darkness of the bedroom, two people were sleeping. One was on the bed and the second was on the sofa.

tick

tick

tick

The sound of the wall clock kept echoing in that silent room.

•••

" As far as I know, our boss is the only child of our late master," A lady whispered in the ear of the second lady, who was chopping vegetables.

" If she isn't his sister then who is she? Our boss isn't even letting us step in his room from the last night,"

" She can be his cousin. Don't you know, our late boss has two stepbrothers? She will be the daughter of any of his uncle,"

" If she is his cousin then why are they in the same room from last night,"

" I think, I think, she is his girlfriend," a lady said while walking to the gossiping ladies. " I have seen in many dramas that some couples shares bedroom without getting married and come on our boss is handsome alpha male so absolutely he needs his luna to love and make love," she giggled in last and the lady who was cutting vegetables placed the knife with a loud sound letting them know that she was hearing.

" Focus on your work," the lady said with authority in her tone. She was in her early 50s and the remaining three ladies were in their late 30s.

" Hello ladies!" All of the three ladies jumped in surprise and turned to look at the owner of this manly voice while the eldest lady didn't even react.

" Ahh Leon, you always scare me," A lady named Choi Bon-hwa said, who was the youngest one in between all of the ladies.

" He always does this," the second lady said while glaring at Leon, her name was Lee Eun-Jung.

" What happened?" The head of the ladies said who was unbothered, her name was Park Seo- hee.

" I want to tell you something important and our boss wants everyone to work on it," Leon answered.

" What's that? Does he want to eat any new food or does Mrs Jeon want to eat something? I will cook~," Mrs Choi couldn't complete her sentence, feeling the speechless gaze of Leon.

" What-what happened?" She asked and Leon gulped his saliva down.

" She isn't our Mrs Jeon," Leon cleared her misunderstanding.

" Then who is she?" She asked again.

" She is no one. She is not related to Mr Jeon in any possible way. She is nothing to him. She is just a threat to our boss which our boss is wrapping around his neck," he revealed.

" What?" Three ladies gasped.

" Is she a threat?"

" Yes. She is very dangerous. As you all know, how hard our boss is working to save his property, to gain whatever he lost but this girl is just a disturbance in his plan~

" Then why didn't you kill her?" Mrs Lee said being worried for Jungkook. They all know Jungkook from his childhood. That's why she said this, after all Jungkook is very good with them.

" Because of KINDNESS of our Mr Jeon. He is too kind with her even after knowing that what can she do? 2 days ago she filed a wrong case against our boss saying, he killed her mother and wanted to kill her, police took action against him but anyhow we saved him and instead of killing her our boss brought her here thinking that we might help him in this," Leon explained.

" How?" The third lady asked.

" By keeping our eyes on her. By not helping her escape our place,"

" Huh?"

" She will live here for some days and we will shift her somewhere after finding a safe place till then you all ladies behave nicely with her  but don't move your gaze from her even for a second. You don't need to behave harshly with her, according to our boss, she is just a baby who is at wrong path, care her nicely, treat her with gentleness, she will cry and say that we kidnapped her and all of the unrealistic thing, you guys will hear it but wouldn't react anything. If she asks for food then serve her nicely. If she cries in front of you then wipe her tears and mumble- it's okay. If she needs help regarding anything other than her escaping, asking for mobile then help her," Leon said. " Remember her one wrong sentence to the police can bring lots of dangers to our boss and we don't want our kind boss to suffer from anything. We are his shield to protect him. Our late boss helped us in many wrong situation and now it's our turn to repay his gratitude by saving his son from this danger named- little baby," he mentioned Aziel as a little baby. All of the three ladies' hearts swell in sympathy for Jungkook.

" Yes," Mrs Choi said, she was already on the edge of crying.

" What?"

" We will save our boss. He saved my son who was suffering from leukaemia. No one was there to help my son," and finally some tears betrayed her.

" Ah Bon- hwa don't cry. Your son is fine," Mrs Lee said hugging Bon- hwa and Bon-Hwa cried for some time and then wiped her tears.

" And how?" Leon asked.

" By treating that danger named- little baby- with respect and love and keeping her under my gaze. I will treat her as our queen but keep my gaze on her like a spy," Bon-Hwa said and Leon smiled.

" Yes, very smart," Leon smiled.

After emotionally trolling the minds of this house maids Leon walked out of the kitchen. Fished out his phone from his Jean's pocket and typed something later sent that message to someone.

••

" It's done," Jungkook read it, who was laying on his bed, scrolling through emails which were sent by Mr William. He rubbed his eyes and breathed deeply before sitting on the bed. He was in a black tee shirt and gray ankle length loose pants. He looked in his left side and found Aziel sleeping.

" For how long will she sleep?" He thought to himself. " Maybe the injection was of strong power," He answered of his own question and got off his bed to take a quick shower. He needs to visit his company too.

After some time,

Her breath was slow, some baby hairs were on her calm face, his handprint was gone but not wholly. Her injured hand was bandaged which was out of the comforter. She snuggled on the bed, feeling the cozy, soft mattress and this was the very first time she made any movement after 23 hours.

Slowly she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a beautiful, elegant chandelier. Her mind was processing. She was confused. The bed was soft. Too soft. And she never felt this softness in her whole life. The chandalier screamed the money and for a moment she thought, she is in heaven.

Because her poverty could never afford these expensive, comfortable things.

She smiled thinking finally her suffering has been ended and slowly she sat up on the bed. So this is how we feel when we are in heaven?

" Mama," her mama will be in heaven too. She needs to find her mama. She ran her eyes in the room but her mother was not present and soon her gaze fell upon a picture frame and reality slapped her hard.

The picture was of Jungkook and Jimin in which she identified Jungkook, who was smiling brightly. His arm was wrapped around Jimin's neck. They both were in front of Pisa tower of Italy.

" No, no, no," She mumbled to herself and immediately threw the comforter off her body and climbed down the bed. Tears of fear gathered in her eyes thinking that she was still with him. With that tattooed Devil, who tried to kill her, rob her innocence. She took first step and she fell down. In reflex her injured hand balanced her body and a sharp pain shot throughout her hand.

" Oh," she yelped in pain.

" Easy there, kitten," A manly voice echoed in the silent bedroom and her body got goosebumps. She knows the owner of the voice.

•• " You bitch," and a slap landed on her face.

She looked behind to see the person, who was the owner of the voice and found a relax, cool figure of Jungkook, who was drying his hair with a towel. He was dressed in white shirt and black pant.

And seeing him a sob escaped her lips. He had heard him saying that he wasn't done with her.

" Please, I... I...  I am sorry," her voice was hoarsed. The fear of jungkook was so great that she had forgotten that her injured hand was again bleeding. This physical pain was nothing in front of the mental trauma.

Meanwhile he was very chill. Placing the towel on the nearby table, he walked to her and in fear she dragged herself back but soon her back met the solid thing and she realised, behind her bed  was present.

This was the end!

~~~

How was the chapter. You finally got to know that he had stopped himself before going further but still he harrassed her and for which he will pay in future.

I love my jungkookie because he is kookie of my favourite baby aka my favourite character of DR aka Park jimin. So why would I let kookie of my baby do something which he never liked.

Yes, he crossed the limit and may be in future he will but trust me I am writing down every bad things from which she went through or will go just to take her revenge.

The way she got afraid today, the same way she will be happy to see him but for that Jungkook have to cover the hole which he is digging right now in between them.

Are you angry at Leon for brainwashing those house maids?😂

Just imagine Bon- hwa saying " ah gwinchana gwinchana," to Aziel when she will talk to them in English 😂

Last....

Are you excited for the next chapter?

Before going, please press the star button ( atleast make it 100, more than 500 people are reading 🥲 ) and drop your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 13.2K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...
569K 25.3K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
200K 5.7K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
828K 42.6K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...