Fight For Him (An Anakin Skyw...

By AaronCartersGirl

โWell, I've been saving you since we were kids so I won't stop nowโž Emmesere Donndern and Anakin Skywalker ha... More

**Prologue**
**Playlist Part I**
**One**
**Two**
**Three**
**Four**
**Five**
**Six**
**Seven**
**Eight**
**Nine**
**Ten**
**Eleven**
**Twelve**
**Thirteen**
**Fourteen**
A/:N
Playlist Part II
**Fifteen**
**Sixteen**
**Seventeen**
IMPORTANT A/N:
**Eighteen**
**Nineteen**
**Twenty**
**Twenty-One**
**Twenty-Two**
A New Life
**Twenty-Four**
**Twenty-Five**
**Twenty-Six**
**Twenty-Seven**
**Twenty-Eight**
**Twenty-Nine**
**Thirty**
**Thirty-One**
**Thirty-Two**
**Thirty-Three**
**Thirty-Four**
**Thirty-Five**
**Thirty-Six**
**Thirty-Seven**
**Thirty-Eight**
**Thirty-Nine**

**Twenty-Three**

89 1 0
By AaronCartersGirl

Emmesere POV

It has been a month since my recovery from having Luke and Leia but we live in Naboo hiding with Padme, I have never felt so hopeless. I had no idea where Anakin was but today Obi-Wan and Master Yoda were traveling to Naboo to speak to me in person, they were risking getting caught by someone named Darth Vader.

All I know is he's a ruthless Sith Lord working for the Empire.

I look at Luke and Leia sleeping peacefully together in their crib, I could not keep them separated because Luke would always cry and wake up his sister. So in the end I did the only thing I could, I put them together to sleep and it seemed to work. I knew that just the very possibility of allowing them to be near each other could alert Darth Vader of a powerful shift in the force because Luke and Leia were full-blooded Jedi.

I jump when I hear a knock on my door, "I'm sorry I scared you Emmesere, but I wanted to tell you that Master Yoda and Obi-Wan have arrived."

"Thank you, Padme," I reply. 

"They wanted to come to your room is that okay?" 

"It can be if they wish."

"Emmesere, they wanted me to stay with the twins because of the news they have...it isn't good I'm afraid. It could really hurt you. It's why they asked if they could come to your room."

"Very well, I will go to them. Where are they?"

"In a meeting room, you know the one we always use." 

I nod and say, "I do. And Padme, if they should wake up please don't separate them, it upsets Luke and Leia makes noises at him for crying."

Padme laughs and says, "Don't worry they will be safe I promise."

"One last thing it's Isania now."

"Yes, you're right. I'm still getting used to that."

I leave the room to go to the conference room and all the way there all I can do is worry about Luke and Leia. I also worry what news Obi-Wan and Master Yoda have brought me, I couldn't stop thinking about Padme's warning.

I take some deep breaths and grip the necklace Anakin had given me when we were nine, though it caused me pain to look at sometimes I kept it with me always. I then open the doors and see the two only living Jedi Masters, they are smiling when they see me. 

"Good to see you well Emmesere, it is. Worried I was for you. Call you Emmesere in private I will and Isania in public."

"Hello, Emmesere, I'm glad to see you have recovered from giving birth. How are the twins doing?" Obi-Wan says with a small smile.

"They're healthy and so like Anakin. I don't know if they have anything from me," I reply. 

I sit down at the table with them both and the room turns somber I knew something awful was coming but I didn't want to face it. But I had to I had no choice.

"Emmesere, have you been able to regain any memory of what happened before you went into labor?" Obi-Wan asks me.

"I've tried to but I can't seem to remember much except being choked by a sith, throwing lava on him and screaming in agony with him before using all the strength I had and help from my twins in the force to take the pain away from the Sith."

"There is no easy way to tell you this I'm afraid..." Obi-Wan begins.

"Where's Ani? Is he alright did someone save him?"

"Patience my Jedi Knight you will soon hear of his fate," Yoda replies.

"Do you recall a Sith Lord by the name of Darth Vader?" Obi-Wan finishes.

"Yes, he's ruthless and shows no mercy to anyone! What's so special about him other than the fact that he would kill Luke and Leia if he knew how powerful they are?"

"Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker your husband. I'm so sorry Emmesere, I didn't want to tell you but Master Yoda insisted you were given the truth."

I pass out and hit my head seeing all the pain before I had Luke and Leia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Flashback To Mustafar**

I wipe the tears on my face and turn off the ship after opening the door, I spot my husband and run to him and see him run to me. He embraces me and says, "I saw your ship. What are you doing out here?"

We let go of our embrace but he still holds me and I say, "I was so worried about you. Obi-Wan...told me terrible things."

"What things?" Anakin asks sounding confused and angry.

"He said...that you turned to the dark side...that you...killed younglings...Anakin I can't feel your emotions anymore I can't feel our connection through the force anymore."

"Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me. And I can feel our connection and your feelings just fine. What are you talking about?"

"He cares about us. He wants to help us."

"Us?"

"I told him about us. He knows about us. He wants to help you and me."

He is quiet for a few seconds and I could feel myself crumbling as I say, "Anakin, all I want is your love. I want to feel your emotions again..." I trail off and start to cry.

"Emmesere, love won't save you. Only my new powers can do that."

"Your love has always saved me from everything Anakin! You promised that you would always save me from everything! You're a good person, don't do this."

"Don't you see I am saving you Darling Emmesere, I won't lose you. I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of and I'm doing it for you!"

"But we're equals in the force our baby is powerful in the force it's a full Jedi!"

"Not anymore we aren't equals in the force, because my power is more than yours now."

"Ani, come away with me! Let's raise our child together in Naboo and leave all of this behind! I love you, I can't be without you, I need your protection. Anakin, I need your love."

"Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore I have brought peace to the Republic! I am more powerful than the Chancellor I can overthrow him, and together you and I can rule the galaxy!"

Every single piece of our connection and my feeling of his emotions was broken I had no idea who was standing in front of me but it wasn't my husband. I pull away in pain, sadness, and confusion. And my whole heart aches as I say, "Obi-Wan, was right you've changed. I feel nothing from you now."

Anakin looks at me and says coldly, "I don't want to hear any more about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me, and took you with them!"

I look at him and say through my continuing tears and heartbreak, "I don't know you anymore Ani, you're breaking my heart you're going down a path I can't follow."

All he can say is, "Because of Obi-Wan?"

"Because of what you've done what you plan to do and I can't...be a part of that! I'm not easily corrupted that's why my lightsaber is white Anakin! Stop, stop now! Come back I love you, please Ani..."

Suddenly he cuts me off and shouts, "LIAR!"

His whole voice changes and he screams at me, I was in so much pain from my breaking heart that I couldn't focus on what I wanted to achieve.

"YOUR'E WITH HIM!!" he screams.

"No!"

"YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE TO KILL ME!!" he roars.

Then suddenly he uses the force to choke me and my dream had come true I had truly never thought that my husband would be the one who was going to end my life. Anakin had vowed he'd never stop protecting me, and suddenly he became the person who was hurting me. No, longer the little boy who took whippings for me, nor the happy man who gave me his heart on Naboo, just a cold uncaring monster.

"Let her go Anakin!" Obi-Wan calls stepping from the ship.

"Anakin..." I say gasping for air.

"Let her go!" Obi-Wan snaps again.

I am released and I say out of breath, "Let...me...handle...this...Obi-Wan..."

I suddenly feel my water break and a surge of power rushes through me so powerful I knew it had to be my baby helping me, I use the force and bring some of the lava up to the Sith lord standing in front of me. I then hurl it at him with all my strength.

As he drops to the ground screaming in agony I fall to, screaming from his extreme torture and I all I could see and hear was little Ani being whipped lash after lash on my behalf. Unable to take much more of the pain I use what little power I had from myself and the baby to remove the lava and I throw it back to the firey pit.

I then pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**End Of Flashback 3 Days Later**

I wake up with a headache and look around for Luke and Leia only to see empty cribs, I get up quickly and rush around trying to find them. Fear gripping my every move. I breathe a sigh of relief when I find them safe and sound with Padme in the gardens. 

"Padme," I call out to her from my place on the stairs.

"Isania, you're awake! I'm sorry to have scared you by taking the twins but I didn't want them to be neglected while you were knocked out. I will tell our visitors you are feeling better."

"Can I see them? Luke and Leia I mean. I have to see the last bit of happiness I had with...with...Anakin." I whisper.

Padme hands the twins to me and I go inside cradling them both to my chest feeling so much love for them, and overprotective. I carry them all the way to our room and sit down on my bed with them setting them both on my upright knees. 

Luke's crystal blue gaze was my painful reminder of the man I had once loved, but I needed to cherish Anakin's babies. Because they were all I had left of him. Leia was stubborn like her father even at a month old she showed signs of his personality. 

There is a knock and Obi-Wan arrives with Master Yoda and Padme.

"You were out cold for three days Emmesere." Obi-Wan states.

I don't reply at first because I was too busy kissing my babies and stroking their hair. 

"How do you feel?" Padme asks.

"My head hurts but my heart aches more. I remembered it all, Darth Vader broke my heart. Anakin was never there on Mustafar it was Darth Vader all along, I was so stupid!"

"Stupid you are not Emmesere, it is sadness and grief that you feel. Angry with you I am not, because protect Luke and Leia we must." 

I don't really reply to Master Yoda I just admire my twins and smile at them trying to bond with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Darth Vader POV**

"Master, what happened to my wife and our child?" I ask.

"You killed them Anakin."

"But you promised me that you'd save them! Why couldn't you save them, Master?!"

"I'm sorry Anakin, by the time I found all of you after Obi-Wan left you all to die it was too late for your wife and child."

"Did you try?" I ask my heart breaking.

Darth Sideous ignores me and says, "Henceforth and forever more you shall be known as Darth Vader not pathetic Anakin Skywalker." 

**End of Flashback**

I hated Sideous and I hated myself for killing Emmesere I had failed her as Anakin Skywalker and killed her as Darth Vader I was no longer human. I was a monster, I succumbed to the dark side all the way I felt nothing for anyone not anymore my heart had died with my wife and child. 

I hate women and children because when I see them I think of what I lost because of the pathetic Anakin Skywalker so I kill them. 

The worst part is I feel no remorse for anything I do or anyone I kill. Because if I do the same conversation snakes it's way to the front of my mind and reminds me of my anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 55 12
An ordinary battle in the Clone Wars becomes complicated when, out of nowhere, a group of Sith appear from an alternate reality. The Sith want only o...
311K 6.7K 32
โ if this can no longer hold my heart will stop beating then like this may be how i die my first death but what if that moment's right now right now...
442 40 10
When you left the singing died, Pastel colour turned to grey, Deep inside I turned to stone As reminiscence slid away. To rewind time. Oh how I wish...
28.3K 532 16
After successfully delivering her children, Padmรฉ steps up to lead the rebellion. Trying to keep her children safe from their father, she relies on O...