Komi Can't Communicate X Male...

By Salvage_Bernard

I bet you guys weren't really expecting that, anyways here's my Komi X Male Reader. In the past Y/n were a th... More

Bio and Iformations
Season 1 - Episode 2: It's just a childhood friend.
Season 1 - Episode 3: It's just stage fright.
Season 1 - Episode 4: It's just a physical.
Season 1 - Episode 5: It's just my summer uniform.
I've made and huge mistake...
Season 1 - Episode 6: It's just a joke
Season 1 - Episode 7: It's just the pool
Season 1 - Episode 8: It's just Obon
Season 1 - Episode 9: It's just a country kid.
Season 1 - Episode 10: It's just sports day.
Season 1 - Episode 11 It's just a performance for the culture festival.
Season 1 - Episode 12 It's just the culture festival
Special Chapter... if you can call it that.
Birthday Special
Season 2 - Episode 1: It's just the arrival of winter.
Season 2 - Episode 2: It's just a typhoon.
Season 2 - Episode 3: It's just a feeling
Season 2 - Episode 4: It's just a merry Christmas
Season 2 - Episode 5: It's just a snowman
Bonus Episode: It's just a search of a ring.
Season 2 - Episode 6: it's just everyone's new years
Season 2 Episode 7: It's just a misunderstanding
Season 2 - Episode 8: It's juts a field trip
Season 2 - Episode 9: It's just day 2 of the field trip.
Season 2 - Episode 10: It's just Valentine's Day
Season 2 - Episode 11: It's just ripped tights.
Season 2 - Finale: It's just White Day

Season 1 - Episode 1: It's just, I wish I could speak.

2.7K 35 60
By Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "during my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Text box: <—— 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook and Board: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

-Disclaimer-

Tadano: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader is not made for children, It includes vulgar language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights of me, my friends or anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns us, enjoy!

-3rd Person POV-

It opens up on a view of the sky above,
then to a blossom tree, a black cat watches people walking around, most of them were students going to the beloved School.

Little Girl: "When I'm in first grade I hope I can make 100 friends!"

A girl sings happily as she walks without noticing the cat, he just ignores it, but then something caught his attention.
A beautiful looking purple haired girl in an navy blue blazer, stripped red-navy bowtie and a striped red-navy skirt walking the same way as the students were going. The Cat stares at the girl while everyone around her stops to see the beauty of such a thing most of them blushing and others just starring and start whispering while girl walks by the crowd.

Random student: "She's from our school"

The girl notices the cat watching her and both stared at each other.
The girl then gets closer to the cat, but then like a silent ghost he disappears without a single trait,confused at first but she looks to her side and saw the cat running, the girl stares at the direction of the cat then sighs.
Now to everyone's destiny Itan Private High School

(This is not an screenshot from Netflix I literally had to search up on the internet to find)

Narrator: This is Itan Private High School, a well-know prep school.

After that Is seen the entrance area of the school as some students try to catch others attention to enter their clubs.
Then it shows our two protagonist Y/n and Tadano.

-Y/n's POV-

I'm walking towards the school with my best friend Tadano right besides me, there's a whole lot of students trying to promote their clubs like that was something interesting to check it out anyway -_-

Y/n: "I've always been shy and I'm still kinda despise not being just as shy like I was back in the days, my shy persona still deep down in me even with the help my Brother, god sometimes I miss him. Anyways I've always been average in people's eyes even with my good grades, but then me and my best friend Tadano-kun got into this school, I can't get too ahead of myself." He thought monologuing into his head like he's a protagonist anime character

We reach the shoe locker's room and start swapping our shoes.

Y/n: *pics up the shoes* But for now, my goal is...
I stand up full of confidence
Stand menacingly without knowing what the hell am I doing to not absolutely make any waves in high school! This is what I need right now!  <—— 𝙔/𝙣-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨

I look to my side and see Tadano with confidence still crouching in the ground, I wonder what he's thinking.

Y/n: "But one thing Tadano told to me is that.."

Both: "reading  a room and not standing out is the way to happiness..." Both start to have identity crisis "it's not like i stood out high. It's not like I made a fool of myself. N O T    A T    A L L"

I heard another door being open and saw what I looked like a girl, since I couldn't really see the person clearly due to the annoying sun light.

Y/n: "Yes! Greetings are important in trying to making new friends!"  I Quickly stands up while rubbing the back of my neck as I smiled nervously "Good Morning! I noticed our shoes lockers are close to each other so that means we're probably in the same cla-"

I Stoped and saw the girl finish changing and she was probably the most prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life...

Y/n: "Holy mother of god she's beautiful! Long live prep scho-" No! You idiot don't say this infront of a girl she may think you're a creep!!" I shake my head rapidly with I did soft slap on my cheeks.

I fixed myself and slowly get approached her, the girl seems to noticed me and Tadano presence.
But then she turned her head slowly to look at us and-

Y/n: "Huh?"

And then the Girl stared at me menacingly and a big tension between  us three started to rise up quickly!

Tadano: "Yikes! is something wrong?" He thought standing up.

Y/n: "Have I did something wrong!?" I thought as my mind was In full panic while she continued starring at me. I closed my eyes eating for something to happen to end this awkward tension!

The girl lift her feet up and quickly walked out of the room living me and Tadano surprised.

Tadano: "What the hell just happen now?"Tadano asked me

Y/n: "I don't really know... one moment she just stared at me and the other just... gone." I replied back, I looked toward her locker and saw her name written.

Y/n: "Komi-san?" I quietly said loud enough for Tadano to hear.
Y/n: "So that's her name" I though curiously there was something in her that was odd and familiar.
Tadano: "So that was the name of that girl... Alright then c'mon Y/n-kun we have to go to class we might get late"
Y/n: "Yeah your right, let's go."

-Later-

Me and Tadano were walking to our class but I couldn't get that girl from earlier out of my mind.

Y/n: "What was... up with her?" I though and looked into the window"Well at any rate, she sure was pretty"  you two walked inside the class.

Random Girl: "Good Morning!" She walked towards her friends "Hey same class!" "Yay!" Another responded

Y/n: "Well... an shy and ordinary guy like wouldn't even get close to her compared to other boys" you though putting your bag into the bag holder in your desk.

I pushed the chair so I can sit.

Y/n: "I think my life here will be oka-" you felt an ominous feeling around, you looked at your left and then-

^——𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

A/N: To no make confusion you sit in the right side of komi's desk, Tadano stays where he is.

I then hear some students whispering something, to then realize a bunch of students looking and taking photos of Komi-san.

Random Student: "Whoa. So beautiful!"
Random Student2: "She smells nice." Okay what the hell??

I looked at Komi-san curiously.

Y/n: "So she is Komi-san, Although is her first day of school, she's already the most admirable girl already." I think to myself. "I mean it's not like a have a problem siting right beside the prettiest girl in school, but there's an big problem with this...
I fell like me and Tadano are targets in here (ಥ﹏ಥ)" I start to shake nervously while I felt the dry and psychopathic look in the others students in the class.

Random Student: "If he was gone, that would be my seat."

Narrator: "Y/n and Tadano high school life was full of rough waves from the start."

-Time skip brought by a chibi pixelated Tadano-

-3rd person POV-

The teacher put a big book on her table.

Teacher: "Introduce Yourselves."

A short green haired girl immediately stands up.

Agari: "I-I'm!.. Agari! N-nice to m-m-meet...
Random Girl: *laughs* Agari take it easy!

Everyone claps

Tadano: "Oh good! A friendly class"

Teacher: "Next!"

Komi-san stands up, everyone wanted to hear Komi's voice, they even brought an freaking studio Microphone!
But instead of what they were thinking.
Komi stands up, slowly walk towards, while she was halfway through she then quickly walks to the chalkboard.
She pick us a chalk and writes.

Shouko Komi

The class seems to be amazed and start cheering. Komi comes back to her desk.

Y/n and Tadano: "Huh?"
Teacher: "Next. Next."

Tadano noticed it was his turn and so he stands up.

Tadano: "Here! I'm Hitohito Tadano, let's have a great year." He starts rubbing the back of his neck "My speciality is reading a room... just kidding...*nervous and awkward laugh*

And Awkward tension rises up

Random Student: *whisper* He's not reading...*

Y/n: *facepalm*

^——𝙏𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙤-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣.

Teacher: "Next."

Y/n stands up

Y/n: "I-i'm Y/n L-L/n, I hope we have an wonderful year here at high school..." he said while his volume gets lower and lower and quietly sits on his chair. "Everyone is giving me those weird stares. I think I embarrassed my myself."
^——𝙔/𝙣-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚.
Teacher: "Next."

-Timeskip brought by a chibi pixelated Tadano dying-

The class had already started, some were bored, others taking photos and videos from Komi and a few taking notes.

Teacher: "Listen. Write this down if you tend to forget what to bring. First gym clothes, make sure you write your name on them and in your gym shoes too, before you forget."

Meanwhile Y/n just couldn't take his eyes off from Komi even if he tried his best, there was something in her that interested him.

Y/n: "Everything she does looks pretty" he thought

Komi's eraser dropped.
Y/n then pick it up to give back to Komi.

Y/n: "H-Hey you dropped your eras-"

C O M P A S S

A  compass went flying and almost got you. You slowly turned your head back and saw an Ninja Guy behind Tadano's seat giving you a death stare.

Y/n: ಠ‿ಠ "Quick! hand it over to her before someone kills me!" You lay the eraser into Komi's desk, the Ninja guy puts his hands on his desk witch startled you and before Komi noticed you leave the eraser on her desk.

Unfortunately Komi seems to noticed his action. She breaths in and out and turned her head to look at him.

They both stare at each other.
Y/n was trying to think of something to get out of the situation.

He quickly turned his head around and lay his cheeks on his hands.
^——𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚.

Another Timeskip

It was lunch time yay :3
Y/n and Tadano were about to stand up when they noticed a big crowd of people coming towards them!

Crowd: "K O M I - S A N!"

Before the two could do something they were both were beaten up by the big crowd of students.

Random Student: "Hey Komi-san want to eat lunch together?"

Y/n and Tadano stated to lose consciousness until both pass out.

-Timeskip-

Y/n was waking up, while he was regaining consciousness he hears a strange voice.

Y/n: "Wait is someone taking? Tadano is that you?" He thinks to himself while opening his eyes.

???: "Why can't I talk in front of people anymore..? Meow" The voice was slow and felt like someone was whispering, It wasn't Tadano it's was probably the cutest voice he ever heard.

I then realized something...

Y/n: *Lift his head of the table* "Crap! Gym is the next class!" He stooped and looked around to see that everyone had gone out leaving him, an unconscious Tadano and Komi-san.

He turned his head to realizing that Komi had noticed you were awake and squeezes her cat toy.
(A/n:Is that a cat toy is another thing because I don't really know.)

Y/n: "Quick! Play Dumb!"
Y/n: "I... didn't hear anything •‿•"

Komi stand up and ran towards the exit!

Tadano: *wakes up* Huh?

Y/n: "Wait!" I quickly stand up trying to catch Komi-san
Y/n: "Crap! I heard her saying 'Meow' and said I didn't hear it, of course she would know I've heard her! This could forever linger in her memory and think I'm a stalker who hears everything! I have to fix this! Now!"

Y/n remember something Komi said earlier.

Y/n: "Komi-san! I'm not really sure about this but... Are you really not good at talking to people?"

She stops.

Tadano: *whispering next to Y/n* wait is that true? He whisper to me
Y/n: "like I said I'm not sure about that!" He whisper back "what the hell am I saying at this point?" (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')
Tadano: "No way that's possible! She's the most popular girl in school!" He whisper

Komi then turns around to look at both, she was about to speak but...

T R E M B L E

Both: "Komi-san? Komi-san!"

Komi calms down.

Y/n: ಠ_ಠ "You're... really... bad at speaking..."
^——𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚.

-Quick Timeskip brought by Tadano and Y/n leveling up Comprehension-

Y/n, Tadano and Komi were fixing the mess Komi accidentally did when she tried to run away.

Y/n: "Hey Komi-san, what were you trying to say now?" He asked.

Komi started to tremble.

Komi: t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-

Tadano: "Is there some way we could communicate?" Tadano though trying to think in some solutions.

He then saw the chalkboard.

Tadano: "Oh! What if you write on the board? We can all talk by writing."

Y/n:

Y/n: "That's a great idea Tadano-kun! What do you think about Komi-san?"
Komi: *cat ears*

she ran into the board and starts writing.

Komi: 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎? Komi writes.

Y/n: "Well... we kinda guessed by your reactions." Y/n replied with a hint of nervousness.

Tadano: "Has anyone noticed before?" Tadano asked

Komi writes again

Komi: "𝙽𝚘."

Both: "Oh."

Tadano: "I've already run out of ideas to say!" Tadano panicked internally.
Tadano: "Hey! Gym is the next class right? I'll go ahead."

H E F L E E S !

Tadano: "This is so awkward!" Tadano say trying to run away (hey that rhymes again)

Y/n: •_• "Nuh Uh."

Y/n grabs Tadano by it's shoulders

Y/n: "Where do you think you're going?"

But he can't scape

Komi then continues to write on the board.

Komi: "𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑."

Y/n: "Oh.., Are you hungry?" Y/n asked

Komi looked back at the two surprised to then turn around and start writing again while You and Tadano looked pretty confused.
Then Komi finished writing in the board and the phrase she write leave you two startled.

Komi: "𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔."

Komi continues to write.

Komi: "𝙼𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎. 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔."

Y/n: "Oh..." he thought remembering the moments were Komi was acting strange.

Komi: "𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝."

Komi: "𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎. 𝙽𝚘, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎." She finishes writing wile a bad felling rises up from her.

Both: "There's been a huge misunderstanding" they thought.

You both saw that Komi was becoming emotional, but she continues to write.

Komi: "𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑. 𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.
𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘?
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔?
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎?
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝?
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐?
𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝?"

Komi start to write faster and harder.

Komi: "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘?"

The chalk breaks. You stand there amazed and sad of Komi's story, but you stayed quiet.
Both saw Komi breathing hard, while she calms down she continues to write.

Komi: "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎." "*sob* *sob*" Komi finishes and she started to sob.

Y/n: "She went through a lot just trying to say one simple sentence..." You start walking towards Komi. "Komi isn't hard to talk to, nor hard to approach." "Here take this." Pointed Y/n said pulling out a fabric cloth.
Y/n: "She's just... a normal girl."

Komi: "𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚜." She writes while having a hiccups.

Tadano and Y/n: "Huh?" ʘ_ʘ

-Later-

Tadano: "Did your hiccups already stoped?" He asked.

Komi: "𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜."

Y/n: "No problem" replied back.

Komi then breathes in and out and start writing again.

Komi: "𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝.
𝙵𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.
𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.
𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.
𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚟 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠.
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙻/𝚗."

Y/n: "L/n-kun? L/n-kun?!" He panicked

Komi: "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

Y/n: "We're you bothering me..?" said ""'Trying""" to play dumb.

Komi: "𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢."

Y/n: *whisper* "She drop it."

Komi: "𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.
𝙶𝚘 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎."

Komi then finished writing, she takes the eraser and start erasing the writing on the board, when she was about to erase the "goodbye" she resist at first but then she finally erases.

Y/n was standing there, he wanted to say something but couldn't think of enough words to say, until he felt something touch his shoulder.

Tadano: *whispering* Go on... talk to her."

Y/n: *whispering* W-W-What?! I can't just go on and say something, I don't have anything in mind!"

Tadano gave him a small smile

Tadano: *whispering* It's okay... just try to think of something before you talk."

Y/n give Tadano a nervous expression back. Then Komi approached the two and bow a goodbye and start leaving, Y/n tried to go after her and looked back at Tadano who were giving you a thumbs up.

While walking he had an idea, quickly picking up a chalk and started to write on the board, Komi seems to notice his action and looked back to him.

Y/n: "𝙸𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?"

Komi then walk up to his side, taking another chalk and writes back.

Komi: "𝚈𝚎𝚜."

Y/n smiled and try to think of something more to talk.

Y/n: "Try writing more."

Komi startled a little and looked at the board.

Komi: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢."

Komi then starts to panic.

Y/n: "Hey! Hey it's okay, just relax."

Komi then starts writing again, so then both started to having an conversation on the board with Tadano joining into it.

Tadano: "𝙾𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛." *insert shooting start drawing here*

Then it's shows the board full of of drawings, phrases while the three students write and seeing each other's reactions.

Tadano: "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙺𝚘𝚖𝚒?"

Y/n: "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜."

Komi: "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝟷𝟶𝟶 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑."

Y/n: "𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟾."

Komi jolted In surprise, Y/n looks back of what he had just written, his face flustered an red color and erases his sentence.
Komi then clenched her fists and write back.

Komi: "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑."

Y/n felt his face blush a little. Komi put her hands in her chest while spotting a blush in her face too and before you could say something-

D A S H

She walks away.

Y/n: "Hey! Komi-san!" You stand there

Tadano gets closer to Y/n and then- Pop! His face was now burning red to the point of steam coming out of his face.

Y/n: "This is how our high school life began. And my goal is to help Komi-san, someone who isn't good at talking to people just like my older brother did to me..."

Tadano: "I think we have a goal now isn't?" He asked to his friend.

Y/n: "Yep. But it's a long progress and I talk with experience." he replied back.

Both writes an Mental Map in the board.

Tadano: "𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎..."
Y/n: "𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐."
Tadano: "𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐..."

Both: "Our goal now is to help Komi who can't communicate make 98 friends!" They though with determination.

But they didn't noticed that Komi was still in the area, she only just hide herself behind the wall, she put her hands in her face blushing with embarrassment and happiness knowing that she'll finally achieve her goal with her two new friends.

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮,

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.

𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.

𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤.

-The Next Day-

Y/n was in the shoe lockers room picking up his shoes alongside Tadano, we both spotted two students blushing looking at someone.

Y/n: "One thing I know... is that Komi is beautiful. He thought while Komi was approaching her locker "Off all people I've seen, she's definitely the prettiest. Her skin is pure white, her eyes are big and almond-shaped, her hair is smooth, she smells good. It's like she gleams."

Komi looks at the two while the sun light makes her shine.

Y/n: *cover eyes* K-Komi-san... i-I mean Good Morning Komi-san.
Tadano: "Good Morning Komi-san."

Both stand there, and then hear Komi trying to say something, they wait anxiously for Komi to speak.

Komi: G-Good-

T R E M B L E
Later

The trio were now walking up the stairs.

Tadano: "Okay we've got to start with some vocals exercises. Try to say "Let's be Friends"If you can say that you'll have 100 friends in no time.

Y/n: •_• "That's not how it works Tadano..."

Meanwhile Komi seems exited about that.

Komi: *gasps*

They stand there waiting for Komi to say the phrase Tadano suggested her to say, she just sanded there and then, Komi was petrified.
Y/n and Tadano panicked and started to get Komi's attention.

Y/n: "One thing I know, is that Komi can't communicate well like I was in the past, Not only that she really wants to talk with people.

Komi lift her finger up.

Y/n: "Me and my friend Tadano know that too. And that Komi..."
Y/n: "Okay one more time!"

"...is my friend"

Narrator: But there's was one thing that both Y/n and Tadano had missed...
Their school, Itan Private High School, though it's a famous prep school, entrance is based in interviews alone.
To pass, the students must be unique.
Yes it's full of...
Freaks;
Weirdos;
Loners;
Miscreants;
And eccentrics.
Y/n and Tadano haven't yet realized
How difficult is going to be...
For Komi-san to make friends at school.

Komi: *Intense Komi trying to speak*
*scream a word*

Komi breathes in and Out and you go along with her, she looks down to look at both.

Komi: "L-

-Bonus Scene-

Back at class, they're having a lesson that acquired an student to read a part of a book.

Tadano: "She was very beautiful, her milk like skin glowed in the room light with a reddish tinge. Her long delicates arms and legs didn't seem to be from a life in poverty."
"Shortly after the old woman left the room, the girl spoke with a slight accent."

Teacher: "Alright" Tadano sits down.
"Now continue... Komi-san"

Komi: *surprised but then decided to stand up*

Everyone in the Class: "Whoa."

Y/n and Tadano look around seeing everyone waiting for Komi to speak, after a few seconds.

Teacher: *excited* "Yes your so right! What's the point of reading out loud? There is none! Everyone read silently!"

Komi: 👁 👁
Y/n: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tadano: ಠ_ಠ
^——𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠.

-End of Episode 1-

Author's Note: goddamn this was way longer that i thought it would, it took me almost a hole day to finish that but I'm pretty happy with the end result.
Leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion about this chapter see ya later !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.8K 18
❥ 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀, 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. ❥ 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁...
27.1K 927 32
(Y/N) just moved to Japan. The plan is to stay there for a year, away from his home, so he's not too enthusiastic about it. But he meets a certain fe...
1.1K 37 16
Hitohito Tadano x Reader I own plots and (Y/N). (+some events). You just wanted to have a normal time at Itan Private High School... But that all cha...
7.7K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...