𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒 MHA x RE...

NotNormal2010 द्वारा

I recently just watched the new SpiderMan movie, and I then thought of MHA x Spiderman!Reader Soo.... HERE WE... अधिक

𝐂𝐡. 1 : quirkless.
𝐂𝐡. 2 : 180 flip.
𝐂𝐡. 3 : izuku midoriya and katsuki bakugo
𝐂𝐡. 4 : money.
𝐂𝐡. 5 : getting fit.
𝐂𝐡. 6 : spider.
𝐂𝐡. 7 : what a "sticky situation"
𝐂𝐡. 8 : excuse me what??
𝐂𝐡. 9 : figuring it out.
𝐂𝐡. 10 : just a 'normal' spiderman comic.
𝐂𝐡. 11 : inspiration.
𝐂𝐡. 12 : pew pew.
𝐂𝐡. 13 : im hella ready.
𝐂𝐡. 14 : Entrance Exam
𝐂𝐡. 15 : stupid green bean.
𝐂𝐡. 16 : results.
YALL LISTEN UP-
𝐂𝐡. 17 : homeroom teacher.
𝐂𝐡. 18 : quirk apprehension test.
𝐂𝐡. 19 : start of combat training.
𝐂𝐡. 21 : end of combat training.
𝐂𝐡. 22 : groupchat.
𝐂𝐡. 23 : deputy and president
𝐂𝐡. 24 : usj.
𝐂𝐡. 25 : hanging out with my trio.

𝐂𝐡. 20 : middle of combat training.

841 20 52
NotNormal2010 द्वारा

"Team D, go ahead and set up. Team A will be let loose in five minutes and then the battle will start!" All Might explained as you and the others nodded while Bakugo scoffed.

"Young Iida, Young Bakugo." All Might said as the two of them pause. "The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy. Think from the perspective of a evildoer."

Bakugo glares over at Izuku as All Might continues, "If things go too far, I'll have no choice but to step in." Bakugo grits his teeth as he stormed into the building, Tenya soon following after him.

『 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚 』

The two make their way to the room with the nuclear weapon in it. Iida looks up at the weapon, one hand holding his helmet which he had taken off.

"even though this is training, It pains me to align with criminal behavior." Iida says as he walks towards the weapon., gazing up at it. "So this is the weapon we must protect." He then taps his fingers against it, "Its fake, of course."

"Hey!" Bakugo calls to the other boy who turns and faces him.

"Yes?"

"Do you think stupid Deku and that other freak have a quirk? ." Bakugo asks tilting his head down.

"Wel.. You saw how he threw the ball. Though I think his power hurst his body. Oh, and (l/n)? We all saw them throw the ball with webs.. I think that has to do with their quirk." Iida says while holding up one of his hands, "Why is it that you seem especially angry when it comes to Midoriya? Maybe (l/n) too, but mostly Midoriya."

Bakugo is a straightforward person. Sure he felt annoyance and irritation towards the whole world, but anger AND hatred? Those words were specifically reserved for Izuku.

Now knowing that he was gonna fight against Izuku..

'Im gonna roast that damn nerd to smithereens!'

『 𝐖/ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (2𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕) 』

"Do they really expect us to memorize the WHOLE first floor?? Its so big!" Ochaco looks at the diagram in front of her. "I mean.. this school does have high expectations.." You shrugged. 'Like my oh so LoVeLy mother' you thought. "Well.. that is true, but don't you think All Might is just as cool in person as he is in Television! You know, Im really glad that he isn't like Mr. Aizawa.." "Well don't jinx it! And no-- All Might is not cool in my opinion." You playfully smacked her shoulder when you told her to not jinx it, which she giggled.

She then Pauses as she notices Izuku sweating. "Ah! You're sweating through your costume!" "uh. well.." he trails off nervously., "its just because we're up Kacchan.. Plus, Iida is there too. We should be on our guard, who knows what they'll pull off."

"Oh, right. Bakugo. Hes the one always making fun of you." "Yes he is, Ochaco." You nodded, "but don't worry! Im here to protect you just like in Middle!" You playfully winked at him which gave you a timid smile as a thanks. "Right.. Oh, and (l/n)? Call me Uraraka!" "If thats so, then call me (y/n)." "Anyways.. about Bakugo," you faced Izuku. "Hes a jerk," you deadpanned. "He may be, but hes amazing too!" Izuku defended him. "Yeah, he can be a real pain and all.. But his strength and confidence.. Not only his ambition, but his quirk too.. They are so much greater than mine." He clenched his fists, "But that just means that I have to do better.." Izuku then puts his mask on, "I refuse to loose today."

You and Uraraka blink at him before Uraraka begins with a smile, "So its a fated battle between rivals?" Izuku then begins to panick, "Oh, not thatI'm trying to get you both wrapped up in my fight or anything!" He holds his hands up in defense.

"Are you kidding? We three are a team, right? Lets win this!" She cheers, holding her hands up as you and Izuku smile and nod.

+ ✦ ― ✦ +

"All right! Lets begin the indoor combat training!" All might's voice can be heard on your earpiece.

Taking the cue, we jumped through a window. Uraraka jumped in first to look around and see if it was empty. Me and Izuku then jumped through the window as she nodded at us. We then quietly roam around the halls while keeping our guard up.

Moments later, you saw something, or someone jump around the corner and

"BOOM!"

The halls were surrounded by smoke, surprising you and your team.

'bakugo is here.. shit!' you thought as you coughed and swatted the smoke away with your hand.

When the smoke cleared, you got a clear view of Bakugo standing in front of you and your teams view. Looking at Uraraka in worry, you noticed she had some scratches on her face. 'She's alright..' turning to check up on Izuku, you noticed that his mask was torn in half.

Bakugo then starts to run towards Izuku. Knowing that Izuku can probably handle what he was about to do-- you quickly snatched Uraraka out of the way. Grabbing her arm, you ran to the nearest corner that can shield you both. Now that you both are hiding in a corner, you grabbed her shoulders and looked at her in the eye, "Uraraka, listen to me. The bomb has to be somewhere near here! You go ahead and take care of it!" You raised your voice a little bit as explosions and yelling could be heard from Bakugo's and Izuku's battle.

Her eyes widened for a little bit before it turned into a worried face, "What about you both?!" she asked in worry. "Me and Izuku will be fine! Ill try to aid him in the battle so he doesn't get seriously injured while you go and deactivate the bomb! We both are counting on you." You firmly told her. It took her some seconds before she had a confident look on her face. "Ill do my best!" She nodded at you which you nodded back. "Alright, go now!" She looked at you one last time before running off.

( Yall idk why im making this so dramatic 😃 )

You headed back just to see Bakugo land a hit on Izuku's head. Furrowing your eyebrows, you darted towards him before Bakugo tried to land another hit on him. You blocked the hit with your arm which made him grit his teeth more in anger.

Bakugo jumped back which gave you enough time to take a hold of Izuku's hand and run away. "I had it under control!" Izuku said as he ran beside you. "Well too bad! He can definitely break your bones or leave burn marks on you if you fight alone!" You yelled at him as you both began to hear explosions and a DEFINITELY angry voice behind you both.

"FUCKING WEBS!"

Yelled a angry Bakugo. You looked behind you to see him boosting himself towards you both with his explosions. He caught up to you both and tried to tackled you both down, only successfully tackling you down since Izuku dodged in time.

His weight made you both both drag into the ground for some seconds before successfully stopping. You were between his legs as he took action. He raised his right hand high up and used his quirk as he brought the hand down to blow you up. Your spider-instinct ability quickly took action and got up to head-butt him which made him get off you.

You quickly got up on your feet and took deep breaths to calm your racing heart down as Bakugo then collected himself. You looked over at Izuku who was four steps away from you and gave you a thumbs up as if to say, 'are you okay?' which you just nodded at him.

Bakugo quickly got up and attacked Izuku while also using his quirk to quicken his moves and land harsh blows. You quickly took action as you noticed izuku having a hard time to block his attacks. Without thinking, you kicked him square in the chin with a high kick, and DAMN-- it sent him a bit far away.

'Must have been my instinct ability that took action..' you thought.

Then, Urarakas voice was heard in your earpiece, "Guys! I found the Weapon!" she said.

You looked over at Izuku with a look that says, 'You heard that?' which he nods. Nodding, you placed your fingers on your earpiece, "Good Job, Uraraka! You just need to deactivate it now!" You said on the earpiece. She quickly replied with a "Right!" before she cut off. You noticed Izuku looking at you while you responded to Uraraka, and a Bakugo nowhere to be seen.

Wait..

WHERE IS HE?!?

Looking around for him, both you and Izuku then heard Bakugo explain how his gaunlets have a huge amount of sweat stored in them, which is what he uses to make explosions, and now that he stored up enough sweat to make a huge explosion--

It then looked as if it was in slow motion as he slowly pulls the bracer (lever) that will make the huge explosion, while All Might yells at him to not do it. Now seeing that most of the explosion was headed towards Izuku, who had his feet glued to the ground..

You ran at him on instinct.

and on the last second,

you managed to push Izuku out of the way,

and..

"BOOM!"

- [ + -- -- -- + ] -

OH MA GAWWWWW CLIFFHANGER !! 😱

I HAD TO IM SORRY 😓

ANYWAYSSSSS..

YALL LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL DRAWING SOMEONE MADE OF LIZEHN!!

( Idk if you want me to add your username link here for credits, but if you do-- TELL ME!)

(And Ik that their username already is there-- but just in case yk? 🤷‍♀️)

ALSO-- THEY REQUESTED ME TO LIKE-- DRAW DISEN, BUT RN ITS DARK SO..

PICREW GOT MY BACK YK? ;)

BTW! THATS NOT HIS HERO OUTFIT! JUST A OUTDOOR FASHION OUTFIT YK?

OH AND THE USERNAME ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER?? ITS THE USERNAME OF THE PERSON WHO DREW THE STUFF WE CUSTOMIZE IN HER PICREW THING

ANYWAYS---

CYALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

LOVE YALL❗❗

✌️😆

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

479K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 33.7K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
968K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
352K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...