Shelby Winchester's Backstory...

By Ziehmer28

What if Dean and Sam had a sister? When Dean, Sam, and there little sister Shelby were kids Shelby was taking... More

Pilot Pt. 1
Pilot Pt. 2
Sister Pt. 1
Sister Pt. 2
Family Ghost Pt. 1
Family Ghost Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 1
Sammy Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 3
Sammy Pt. 4
Wendigo Pt. 1
Wendigo Pt. 2
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead In The Water Pt. 1
Dead In The Water Pt. 2
Dead In The Water Pt. 3
Phantom Traveler Pt. 1
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
phantom traveler Pt. 3
Bloody Mary Pt. 1
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Bloody Mary Pt. 3
Skin Pt. 1
Skin Pt. 2
Skin Pt. 3
Hook Man Pt. 1
Hook Man Pt. 2
Hook Man Pt. 3
Bugs Pt. 1
Bugs Pt. 2
Home Pt. 1
Home Pt. 2
Home Pt. 3
Asylum Pt. 1
Asylum Pt. 2
Aslum Pt. 3
Scarcrow Pt.1
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
Faith Pt.1
Faith Pt. 2
Faith Pt. 3
Rout 666 Pt. 1
Route 666 Pt. 2
Route 666 Pt. 3
Nightmare Pt. 1
Nightmare Pt. 2
Nightmare Pt. 3
The Benders Pt. 1
The Benders Pt. 2
The Benders Pt. 3
Shadow Pt. 1
Shadow Pt. 3
Hell House Pt. 1
Hell House Pt. 2
Hell House Pt. 3
Something Wicked Pt. 1
Something Wicked Pt. 2
Something Wicked Pt. 3
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 1
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
The Truth and The Consequences Pt. 1
The Lie and The Consequences Pt. 2
Salvation Pt. 1
Salvation Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 1
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 3
Discontinuing Story.... Sort of?

Shadow Pt. 2

253 8 2
By Ziehmer28

Shelby

Dean sits in front of me on the computer while I went to grab two beers from the fridge for us. I came back and gave Dean his. "Anything" I asked "yeah, I may have something on that symbol but nothing on Meg" Dean said and picks up his cell phone and dials a number. "Let me guess, you're lurkin' outside that poor girl's apartment, aren't you" Dean said talking to Sam and I nod for him to put it on speaker and he does.

"No" Sam says and there's a pause "yes" he said "you've got a funny way of showin' your affection" I said. "Did you find anything on her or what" Sam asked "sorry, man, she checks out. There is a Meg Masters in the Andover phonebook. I even pulled up her high school photo. Now, look, why don't you go knock on her door and, uh, invite her to a poetry reading, or whatever it is you do, huh" Dean said.

"What about the symbol, any luck" Sam asks ignoring the comment. "Yeah, that I did have some luck with. It turns out it's Zoroastrian. Very, very old school, like two thousand years before Christ. It's a sigil for a Daeva" Dean said "what's a Daeva" Sam asks "it translates to "demon of darkness". Zoroastrian demons, and they're savage, animalistic, you know, nasty attitudes kind of like demonic pit bulls" Dean says. "How'd you figure that out" "give me some credit, man. You don't have a corner on paper chasin' around here" Dean said.

I looked at Dean like he was crazy "oh, yeah? Name the last book you read" I asked and Dean sighs "no, I called Dad's friend, Caleb. He told me, all right" "yeah" Sam said "anyway, here's the thing, these Daevas, they have to be summoned, conjured" Dean said. "So, someone's controlling it" I asked "yeah, that's what I'm sayin'. And, from what I gather, it's pretty risky business, too. These suckers tend to bite the hand that feeds them. And, uh, the arms, and torsos" Dean said and I stand up "I just lost my appetite" I said.

"So, what do they look like" Sam asked "well, nobody knows, but nobody's seen 'em for a couple of millennia. I mean, summoning a demon that ancient? Someone really knows their stuff. I think we've got a major player in town. Now, why don't you go give that girl a private strip-o-gram" Dean said and I roll my eyes before walking towards the bed and laying down "bite me" Sam said. "No, bite her, don't leave teeth marks, though" Dean starts but can't finish cause Sam hangs up.

"Your disgusting you know that" I said to Dean "yes, and handsome" Dean said looking at me with a straight face before smiling. I shake my head and slip my shoes off "I'm taking a nap, wake me when Sam gets here or" my mind trailed off. "Or if you have a nightmare, I know" Dean said and nodded. I smiled slightly "thanks" I said and laid on the bed, closing my eyes and letting sleep take over me.

It wasn't shortly asfter I had fallen asleep did I start to have a nightmare. The worst feelings when I have nightmares is it feels like I'm watching a home video and I can't wake myself up. Sometimes I can but sometimes I can't and Dean or Sam has to wake me up and then I can. Lately I haven't had to many nightmares ir if I do their short and I can wake myself up. But tonight it was just like the past, I couldn't wake up.

No matter how much I screamed and yelled and fought I couldn't wake myself up.

Dean

I ended up going into the kitchen and grabbing some left overs which was just half a burger that would barley fill me up but it was something. I leaned on the counter and bit into my sandwich, smiling at the taste before hearing a noise and set my sandwich down and walking back into the main room to see Shelby was tossing and turning in her sleep again.

I walked over to Shelby and sat down next to her, nudging her a little "Shelby" I said almost a whisper. Shelby kept tossing and turning, "Shelby" I said again and shook her a little harder "please, don't, stop" Shelby said over and over "Shelby" I yelled starting to get worried. Finally she opened her eyes and quickly turned her head away breathing quickly "hey, it's okay, it was just a dream" I told Shelby and she turned and faced me.

Shelby sat up and looked around before sighing and running her hands threw her hair "I really hate nightmares". Sam walks into the room and Dean stands up as Sam walks over to him "dude, I gotta talk to you" they both said at the same time "oh great" I said. Sam tells us what happened when he was watching Meg "so, hot little Meg is summoning the Daeva" Dean asked? "Looks like she was using that black altar to control the thing" Sam said.

"So, Sammy's got a thing for the bad girl" Dean said and chuckles. Sam and I roll our eyes at him "and what's the deal with that bowl again" Dean asked? "She was talking into it. The way witches used to scry into crystal balls or animal entrails. She was communicating with someone" Sam said. "With who, with the Daeva" I asked "no, you said those things were savages. No, this was someone different. Someone who's giving her orders. Someone who's comin' to that warehouse" Dean said and thinks for a moment and glances at some files on a nearby table. He sits down at the table and looks through them.

"Holy crap" Dean said "what" Sam and I said at the same time "what I was gonna tell you earlier, I pulled a favor with my friend, Amy, over at the police department. The complete records of the two victims, we missed something the first time" Dean said. "What" Sam asked and walks over to the look at the records while I continue to sit on the edge of the bed. " The first victim, the old man, he spent his whole life in Chicago, but he wasn't born here. Look where he was born" Dean said and points to something on the page, making me stand up and look.

"Lawrence, Kansas" Sam said surprised and Dean nodded and picks up a second file. "Meredith, second victim turns out she was adopted. And guess where she's from" Dean said and I read the paper "Holy Crap" I said shocked "yeah" Dean said "I mean, it is where the demon killed Mom. That's where everything started. So, you think Meg's tied up with the demon" Sam asked?

"I think it's a definite possibility" Dean said "but I don't understand. What's the significance of Lawrence? And how do these Daeva things fit in" I asked? "Beats me, but I say we trash that black altar, grab Meg, and have ourselves a friendly little interrogation" Dean said. "No, we can't, we shouldn't tip her off. We've gotta stake out that warehouse. We've gotta see who, or what, is showin' up to meet her" Sam said. "I'll tell you one thing. I don't think we should do this alone" Dean said and we all looked at each other, knowing who he was about to call.

Dean pulls out his phone while Sam goes outside to grab some things while I go into the bathroom. I close the door behind me and take a deep breath as I look at myself in the mirror My eyes changed to a quick black before turning back to normal, making me take a step back. I pulled out my phone quickly and dialed a number "Trevor, listen I know I keep saying I'd stop calling and to have you leave me alone but, it's getting worst. My eyes keep changing and my nightmares are coming back but worst. I need your help, call me back" I said and hung up the phone.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Dean leaving a message on dad's phone and as he talks Sam walks in. "We think we've got a serious lead on the thing that killed Mom. So, uh, this warehouse, it's 1435 West Erie. Dad, if you get this, get to Chicago as soon as you can" Dean said and hangs up. "Voicemail" Sam asks "yeah" Dean said and gestures to the bags that Sam has brought in. "Jesus, what'd you get" Dean asked and Sam chuckles.

"I ransacked that trunk. Holy water, every weapon that I could think of, exorcism rituals from about a half dozen religions. I'm not sure what to expect, so I guess we should just expect everything" Sam said and Dean and I nodded and began loading our guns silently for a little bit. "Big night" Dean said "yeah, you nervous" Sam asked Dean "no, why, are you" "nope, you" Sam asked me. "Nope" I said "no, no way. God, could you imagine if we actually found that damn thing? That demon" Sam asked us "let's not get ahead of ourselves" I said "I know. I'm just sayin', what if we did? What if this whole thing was over tonight? Man, I'd sleep for a month. Go back to school, be a person again" Sam said.

"You wanna go back to school" Dean asked Sam and glanced at me "yeah, once we're done huntin' the thing" Sam said. Dean and I looked at each other but said nothing as Sam looked at us. "Why, is there somethin' wrong with that" Sam asked "mp, that's great, good for you" I said "I mean, what are you two gonna do when it's all over" Sam asked us. "It's never gonna be over, there's gonna be others. There's always gonna be somethin' to hunt" Dean said.

"But there's got to be somethin' that you want for yourself" Sam started to ask us and Dean was silent "Shelby" Sam said to me. "Yeah, I don't want you to leave the second this thing's over, Sam" I said and Dean walked over to the dresser. I looked down at my gun and finished loading it as Sam looked at Dean. "Dude, what's your problem" Sam asked "why do you think I drag you everywhere? Huh? I mean, why do you think we came and got you at Stanford in the first place" Dean asked?

"'Cause Dad was in trouble. 'Cause you wanted to find the thing that killed Mom" Sam said looking between Dean and I. "Yes, that, but it's more than that, man. You and me and Shelby and Dad, I mean, I want us to be together again. I want us to be a family again" Dean said. "Dean, Shelby we are a family. I'd do anything for you two, but things will never be the way they were before" Sam said. I look at Sam heartbroken "it could be" Dean said sadly. "I don't want them to be. I'm not gonna live this life forever. Dean, when this is all over, you're gonna have to let me go my own way" Sam said.

I sighed and grabbed a few gins heading to the door "where are you going" Sam asked me. "Outside, I need some air" I said a bit mad and went outside, taking a few steps from the hotel room. I paused for a second, whipping a small tear away from my cheek, knowing that Sam was right, but it still hurt. We got in the car and headed to the Warehouse.

Sam, Dean, and I started to climb the elevator gate and reach the top room. Meg is standing at the altar, speaking in an ancient language. Quietly, Sam, Dean, and I squeeze through the space between the gate and the wall. We draw our guns and move to the other side of the room, hiding behind some crates. "Guys" Meg said and Sam, Dean, and I look at each other, stunned. "Hiding's a little bit childish, don't you think" Meg asked "well, that didn't work out like I planned" Dean said and Meg turns around to face us.

"Why don't you come out" Meg asked and Sam, Dean, and I come out from behind the crates. "Sam, I have to say, this puts a real crimp in our relationship" Meg said "yeah, tell me about it" Sam said as we all still held up our guns. "So, where's your little Daeva friend" I asked "around, you know, that shotgun's not gonna do much good" Meg said. "Oh, don't worry, sweetheart. The shotgun's not for the demon" Dean said with a smile "so, who is it, Meg, who's coming? Who are you waiting for" Sam asked "you" was all Meg said.

Suddenly a shadow demon begins to form on the wall. It knocks Sam to the ground and throws Dean into the crates. I point my gun around before being thrown threw the gate and almost down the elevator but I quickly catch myself as Dean blacks out and Sam gets scratched in the face before blacking out as well. I pulled myself back into the room as Meg walks over to me. "Hello again" Meg said to me with a smile "I've never met you before" I said.

"I wasn't talking to you" Meg said and my eyes went wide with surprise. Meg back hand me and grabbed me, throwing me to the floor where I blacked out.

Hope you like :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 32 17
(*COMPLETED*)This story is based on the amazing tv show 'Supernatural'. This story is called The Baby Winchester and it is about Deanna Mary Winchest...
51.4K 1.9K 78
With Lucifer freed from hell, Sam, Dean, and Maddi must do whatever it takes to survive in a world filled with demons, angels, and the Four Horsemen...
96.4K 2.6K 78
When Maddison and her brothers join forces with their father to fight the Yellow-Eyed Demon, they narrowly escape with their lives. Maddison and the...
15.9K 834 44
Maddison Winchester is the last of the Winchesters to be involved in the family business. What will Maddison do now that Cass and Dean have disappear...