๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง, formula 1

By maripercv

In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz. More

๐—— ๐—” ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ ๐—š ๐—› ๐—ง
00. wrong number
01. mamados
02. random gc
03. children
04. kinda bored
05. last lap
06. Romero's Cafรฉ
07. a dream
08. this is so weird
09. Lando's tweet
10. no way
11. i knew it!
12. unreal
13. surprise surprise
14. too hot to handle
15. famous
16. dm now
17. im in love
18. crazy fans
19. little coffee run
20. ladies night
21. thank you
22. Friendly double date
23. Maybe one day
24. the plan
25. matchmaker
26. so blind
27. We miss you
28. We're just friends
29. just tell her
30. He was in love
31. An almost kiss
32. Daniel the therapist
33. I've waited so long
34. My kind of woman
35. Great friend
36. A little company
37. Soulmates
38. Just for you
39. Mother's blessing
40. Golden Boy
41. Okay, im dying
43. I miss you
44. full of surprises
45. More days like this
46. Im feeling 22
47. Silverstone bby!
48. my only champion
49. tough race but with a lovely girl
50. one year since I fell in love
51. Honey, we made it
52. You complete me

42. Yes or no?

14.4K 352 258
By maripercv

It was now Wednesday and Isabella was nervous, you could see that from miles away. Lando had asked her out for the first time, sure they've hung out before and it could count as dates, but he never actually asked her out. Maybe she was thinking too much about it, she didn't something would happen.

The girl opened the door to her apartment and saw Lando holding a bouquet of flowers, her favorite. Isabella smiled widely as she hugged Lando, him putting his arm around her waist.

"What's the occasion, lover boy?" Isabella said with a sarcastically tone. He smiled as he squeezed her waist, "I just felt like it." He said, leaning in closer to give her a kiss.

Isabella threw her arms arms around his shoulder, placing them on his neck as she kissed him back. He chuckled through the kiss and pulled away, "Careful with the flowers, I didn't bring them just so you could squish them." He chuckled, nodding to the flowers.

"If it means I can kiss you, I don't care about them." She whispered, giving him a peck on the lips. Lando tilted his head, "Wait, doesn't every girl want flowers?" He asked as Isabella kept kissing him.

She pulled away and placed the palm of her hand on his chest, "oh, we absolutely love them, I'm just feeling affectionate right now."

"Wow, that's rare but I'm loving it."

Lando smiled, pecking her lips as he moved away from the door and walked in. Isabella rolled her eyes as he walked inside the apartment and to her kitchen, grabbing a vase so he could put the flowers in.

"So, there's a problem," Isabella stared at him, confused, "The restaurant I booked turned out to closed for an event so..., I don't have anything else in mind." He said, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I don't mind where we go, as long as I'm with you." Isabella said as she rubbed her hand on the guy's arm.

"And you call me cringe?"

The girl raised her eyebrows at Lando which led him to shut up, "I'm sorry, it's just I've never taken you out on a date — actual date— and now that I did, I ruined it." He frowned, making Isabella smile as she turned him around so she could meet his face.

"Lando, it's okay. You didn't ruin anything. We don't need to go to a fancy restaurant and drink expensive wine, we could always just order something and watch a movie, like we always do."

Lando stared at her before leaning in and kissing her gently, his arm going on her face as he caressed her cheek. Isabella kissed him back, smiling in between the kiss.

He then pulled away. "What was that for?" The girl giggled, her cheeks blushed at the sudden kiss.

Lando kept staring at her, still with his hand on her face. He said nothing, making Isabella place her gentle hand on the hand he had on her face, caressing it.

"I love you."

He confesses after a few seconds of silence. That made Isabella drop, making her tilt her head at him with a sweet smile, "What?" She asked, speechless.

"I love you."

He said again, Isabella grew quieter before opening her mouth, "You love me?" She asked shyly, Lando nodded.

"I do, i really do. I love you, Isa. So freaking much," He said, just staring at her with his shiny eyes. Isabella let her smile grow wider as she let out a laugh, "I love you too." She said.

Lando's eyes widened as he smiled, "You do?"

"I do, yes."

Lando pulled her closer and pushed his lips against her softly. He had thought about it for a while but never told anyone, he wanted to tell Max but he was scared he'd ruin everything before even saying it, but now that he did, he was happy and felt so free. He loved her, he loved her so freaking much and it was like that from the start. From the day Isabella dropped the coffee on him, till this day, he was in love.

"Let's go to yours, I can make us dinner." Isabella smiled, pushing herself away from Lando. "What? Why are you making dinner, I should be the one doing it!" Lando complained.

The Mexican girl turned to him with raised eyebrows, "I'm not that bad at cooking!" He said, following the girl. Isabella laughed as she grabbed her bag and keys, "No keys, I'm taking us, dummy." Lando said, taking the keys away from Isabella.

"Fine, let's go. I'm starving." She said as she hurried the guy to leave the apartment. The guy grabbed Luca, carrying him like a baby before running outside, opening the door to the car so he could let his girl go in. "You're bringing Luca?" Isabella asked, chuckling.

Lando nodded.

"It smells so nice here, since when does it smell nice?" Isabella asked as she entered Lando's house. "I just felt like cleaning it." He said, entering the house with Luca on his arms.

Isabella smiled at the sight and entered the kitchen, "Can I grab some cookies?" She asked. Lando nodded as he let Luca go, "Of course, I actually bought some of the ones you liked." He said, passing her some cheez-it.

"Thank you," Isabella said as she gave him a peck on the lips. "So, what do we want to eat? I hope you have the usual ingredients and spices." She said as she opened the refrigerator.

Lando walked over to her, hugging her from behind as he rested his head on her shoulder, planting a gentle kiss on her neck. "Of course I have them, I'm not stupid."

Isabella turned to him, their eyes meeting. "You kind of are." She whispered, making Lando bite her neck as a joke. She slapped his arm and screamed, "That's harassment, you idiot!" She started laughing with him.

"Can I tell you something?" Lando suddenly asked as soon as they stopped laughing. The girl nodded, "I have a surprise for you." He said.

Isabella furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "Surprise? Why?" She asked.

"I've been planning this for a while, so I need you to get blindfolded." He said, giving her a cheeky smile. Isabella squinted her eyes at him, "Why do you want me blindfolded, perv?" She asked jokingly.

Lando's eyes widened making Isabella burst into laughter. "Isabella! You dirty girl! You know I don't mean that. I just don't want you to see the surprise." He said as he grabbed the blindfold and giving it to the girl.

"Help me put it on, then." She said handing the blindfold back. Lando snorted, "Right." He said, tying it.

"If I bump into something, I'll kill you okay?" She said, making Lando gulp.

"Kill me after the surprise, maybe?" He said, nervously as he kept on guiding her to the yard, trying to not make her fall.

Once they were outside, Lando inhaled and exhaled so hard it made Isabella question if he was alright, "Can I take it off now?" She asked, making Lando turn to her nodding his head repeatedly, "Yes or no?" She asked again.

"Oh, shit. I forgot you can't see me." Lando laughed stupidly at himself, taking the blind off for her. Once she took it off, she gasped and covered her mouth, shocked.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Lando asked. Isabella turned to him with a smile as she laughed, "You're kidding, right?" She asked. He shook his head, also laughing. The girl's smile faded but soon went back to her face as she nodded, "I would love to!" She screamed happily, throwing herself at him. He cheered and placed his arms around her so she wouldn't fall.

"I love you so much, I thought you'd never ask." Isabella said as she grabbed him by the face and kissed him. Lando smiled into the kiss, putting her down as his hands slid up her waist and to her face. "I love you more, Isabella." He said in between kisses.

They both pulled away, smiling like children. "This was the best surprise I've ever been given, you're amazing." Isabella said, giving him another kiss. Lando kissed her back, still smiling. "That's not the only surprise." He said, placing his hands on her waist.

"There's another one!? Please don't ask me to marry you because we're too young for that. I mean, if you'd asked I'd say yes, but that's not the point." She rambled as Lando walked away chuckling. "My mom is going to be so excited, this is amazing, what the fuck, I've never had a boyfriend before and you're telling my first boyfriend is Lando Norris? Shit, this is a dream."

Lando came back, holding something small, making Isabella stop talking and walk over to him, "Surprise!" He yelled, showing her a new puppy. Isabella's widened and her jaw dropped. "Puppy!" Lando said with a smile.

Isabella stayed there, not moving, shocked. "You got me a puppy?" She asked, her voice cracking. "You're crying?" Lando asked as he walked over to her, too confused.

"Of course I'm crying, Idiot. I've never had someone that cares so much for me!" Isabella said, her eyes watering. Lando threw his arm around her shoulder as he grabbed her head, resting it on his shoulder. "Isa! It's okay, I love you," he laughed,

"You got me a puppy and you asked me to be your girlfriend?" She said, her voice cracking making Lando grin. "Can I hug him?" She asked, pulling away from the hug.

Lando chuckled. "Of course you can, Isa. It's our puppy." He said, letting her grab the dog. She hugged him and immediately melted, "He's so cute and adorable. He looks like Luca!" She said happily.

"What names have you got in mind?" Lando asked his girl who was heavily distracted with the dog to even look at her boyfriend. "Ollie is such a cute name," she said, caressing the puppy as she looked up to Lando.

"That's what Max said!"

landonorris

Liked by charlottesiine and others

landonorris new addition to the family🐶

bellaromero ❤️🥹
Liked by creator

love4norris let's pretend they're the same breed and color

user im tired of pretending like I'm fine bc I'm not

pierregasly my man Ollie😈😈😈😈

ollieberman i think I deserve credit for the name
arthur_leclerc I gave Charles the idea so he could give it to Lando😘😘😘

user DID HE GET BELLA A NEW PUPPY😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

aurora.greene luca and Ollie will be great friends🥹
landonorris they're cuddling right now!😍

danielricciardo open your door, I want to see him

max_fewtrell @masonmount I told you she'd like the name mate
masonmount and i told you she'd like the breed of the dog mate🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

charles_leclerc should of named him Charlie
aurora.greene should of shut the fuck up
charles_leclerc okay

bellaromero

Liked by max_fewtrell and others

bellaromero welcome home Ollie❤️

landonorris Ollie and his mother are so cute
bellaromero oh stop it you🥰🥰

user IS EVERYONE OKAY!?

user LANDO GOT HER A PUPPY I REPEAT LANDO GOT HER A PUPPY

landonorris wondered who got it for you🤔🤔
bellaromero a beautiful guy got it for me😁

charlottesiine he's so cuteee!!!🥹 I can't wait to meet him!
bellaromero soon girl💞💞💞💞

danielricciardo I want to squish his cheeks🥰🥰
bellaromero not letting you get  near him

user it's confirmed that Lando got it for her🥹 he's so perfect

pierregasly he looks like his owner
bellaromero he actually does
pierregasly yeah that's why i fucking said it
bellaromero damn don't be jealous

masonmount IM HIS UNCLE

masonmount OLLIE IS SO CUTE I CANT😭

F1 with imposter

Imposter
LANDO ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFIENWD AHDJSJSHCHAJSJCHXJAJAJAJAJAJJ

Honey badger
SO IT WENT WELL!? AHHGAGDHCJAJAJAJ

imposter
NAD VE GOT ME A PUPPY

Tsunoda
HWATS HIS NAME????

imposter
OLLIE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'm crying

Lord Perceval
Should've named him Charlie🙄

Mad max
Shut up Charles
Congrats to you guys
Now lando's never going to stop talking about you

REAL smooth operator
ESO CABRONNNN te adoro

Last lap
I love you more cabron

tripod
Finally!!! He took so long

the GOAT (vettel)
Where did the girl go?

Imposter
SBESTIAN VETTEL KNOWS WHO I AM?
OMG

last lap
Okay now she's hysterically crying
Thanks seb

the GOAT (vettel)
Congratulations lando! I'm so proud of you

Last lap
Thanks
I'm going to go cry with Isa now😁😁😁😁

Strolly
YAYYYYYYYYY GO LANDO GO LNDO

Nano
I feel like a proud dad🥂

Chavo sabroso
MI HERMANO FINALMENTE CORONOOOO
@ imposter le tendrás que enseñar español a este eh👀👀

albondigas
LILY WANTS TO MEET ISABELLA NOW
AND ALSO OLLIE
SHES SO HAPPY JIJIJI
HEY GUYS IT'S LILY OMG IM SO EXICTDD FOR YOU BELLA YOURE SO PRETTY

Mr. Saturday
IM CARMEN AGHHDHHDJAJAJDCHAJ
IM ALSO DXCITED TO MEET YOU

albondigas
Wait who named me albóndigas?

REAL smooth operator
🧆

AUTHORS NOTE

AHCHCJJAJQJEJCJAJWJDJCJSJAJSJFJCJAJAJANSNSJDMSJSJXJCJJAAJJSJCCJ listened to lover album like bazillions time while I wrote those chapter

Agh they're so AGH amazing beautiful everything good, I can't wait for them to get married.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.2K 29
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
1.6M 33.1K 53
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ . pierre has added ********** to the group "wrong number, mate." ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐: ๏ฟฝ...
484K 8.3K 62
Unknown