MUSIC IS WHAT FEELINGS SOUND...

By nikiiiluvv

๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™›๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™จ... More

author's note
prologue
characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
finale
author's note
bonus

eight

721 31 16
By nikiiiluvv

"JU-WON!" All of them yelled.

Heeseung ran straight over to his sister which was lying on the floor. He lifted her head up on his knees.

"Ju-won? What happened? I knew she wasn't okay. I should have called her in the morning"

"Hey Heeseung, that wasn't your fault. She told us she was fine" Riki interrupted Heeseung.

Sungjin was just still standing there with widened eyes.

"What happened to her?" He asked before crouching down next to Heeseung.

"I don't know but whe need to get her to the doctor. Instantly. Riki can you drive?" Heeseung asked before standing up, carrying Ju-won in his arms.

"Of course. The keys are in your bag?" Riki replied.

"Yes"

"I think I should stay here. Can you call me when you know something?" Sungjin asked in concern.

"Yeah, but it could take a while." Heeseung said while going towards the exit.

"Okay, I hope Ju-won is getting well soon" Sungjin answered before going back to work again.

Meanwhile, Riki got Heeseung's keys.

Riki and Heeseung left the office. They didn't care about their things they had to do at work. They just wanted to help Ju-won.

Heeseung walked over to his car, Ju-won in his arms. Her head lay on his chest. Riki followed him.

After they arrived at Heeseung's car, Riki opened the rear door, so that Heeseung could lay his sister on the seat. After that, heeseung went to the other side of the car to get in. He put Ju-won in a position, so that her head could lie on his legs.

Riki sat down on the driver's seat. He started the car.

Heeseung placed his palm in ju-won's forehead. He could feel it was really hot. She was also sweating.

"Her head is burning" He said to Riki.

"Oh that's not good" Riki answered while looking back at her.

After a few minutes, Ju-won slowly opened her eyes.

"Ju-won, are you okay?" Heeseung asked instantly after je noticed his sister opening her eyes.

"Heeseung? What happened? I can't remember" She answered confused.

"You passed out a few minutes ago"
Ju-wom heard a familiar voice from the driver's seat.

"Riki?"

Riki nodded and smiled at her.

"Ju-won how are you feeling?" Heeseung asked.

"My head... It's buzzing"

"It's alright, ju. Just lie here on my legs. Relax, you'll be fine. Sleep a bit." Heeseung replied in a calm voice.

Ju-won nodded weak and closed her eyes again.

When they arrived, ju-won was asleep. Heeseung carried her in his arms again. He could feel her hands around his neck.

He and Riki walked towards the entrance of the hospital.

__________________________________

Ju-won opened her eyes before groaning. Groaning in pain. She put her palm on her forehead.

"Mhmmm" she groaned again.

She recognized a man next to her.

"Good morning" He smiled. Ju-won knew him. It was Doctor Kim. He took care of her last year after the accident.

Ju-won looked around her. She noticed she was lying on a daybed in a hospital treatment room.

"How are you feeling mrs. Lee?" Doc Kim asked while walking to an organizer with some papers on it.

"My head is buzzing" She replied.

"What happened? I just remember waking up in heeseung's car and he told me to sleep so I did."

"Oh, yes. So two hours ago, your brother and another guy brought you here. You were sleeping because you were very exhausted. The told me you passed out at work today" He replied.

"It's normal that your head hurts. The cause of your breakdown was a simple overworking. You just need to rest a bit, you'll be fine"

"Overworking? But I slept till 12pm today. Why should I be overworked from sleeping?" Ju-won asked.

"I think you just did to much things your health couldn't handle in this short period of time. Even though you slept so long, your body doesn't recover in just in a few hours of sleep. The overworking caused your headache and you also got a bit fever, but as I said, that's normal."

Ju-won nodded in understanding.

"So now, I guess someone wants to see you" Doctor Kim said before opening the door.

When she recognized the two people coming inside the room, she started to smile.

"Heeseung! Riki!" She said while lifting her head, ending up sitting on the daybed instead of lying on it.

Heeseung hugged her first.

"Ju-won. You scared us! Please don't ever do this again." Heeseung said.

"I'll try to haha" She replied.

Then Riki hugged her too.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked while looking at her worriedly.

"Yeah. My head still hurts a bit but it's okay" She answered while smiling a bit.

Heeseung went to Doctor Kim.

"So do you know what happened?" He asked.

"Yes, Ju-won and I already talked about it. It's a simple overworking. She just needs to rest for the next days. Sunoo told me that you're going on tour again. When does it start?"

"Next week. Is this a big problem?" Riki joined their conversation.

"No. She just needs to not overwork again. Ju-won, your health is a bit weakened because of your anxiety which causes your panic attacks. So you have to take care of you. So you'll get a certification for the next two days to rest at home" Doctor Kim explained.

Ju-won widened her eyes.

"But I'll miss the test if I miss school tomorrow" She said.

"Ju, you just stressed yourself with this stupid test the last weeks. And you saw the results of this, right? I don't want you to pass out again." Riki replied.

Ju-won just nodded and growled a bit.

"Can we go now?" Ju-won asked the doc.

"Yes, you can. You can get the certification at the counter. Take enough rest, ju-won. And if you're not better in a few days, just come here." Doctor Kim smiled.

"Thank you doc" Ju-won said before getting up and going to the main hall of the hospital with her brother and Riki.

_________________________________________

After the arrived at the counter they had to wait a bit.

"By the way Ju, Sungjin asked to call him when you're awake. Would you like to call him?" Heeseung asked his sister.

Ju-won raised surprised her eyebrows.

"Uhm yes of course. I'm going outside to call him, could you please get the certification for me?" She replied to Heeseung.

Riki was just standing next to them, listening to their conversation.

Why again Sungjin? Does he really knows her? I mean they met like yesterday.

"Yes, just take the time you need. We're coming when we got it." heeseung answered, catching Riki's attention to bring him back to reality.

_____________________________________

"It's Sungjin here. Who's there?"

"It's me. Ju-won."

"Ju-won! How are you? What happened?"

"I'm alright. The doc said it was a simple overworking. I just need to rest the next days, but it's okay"

"Oh okay. But will you be able to come with on the tour? I mean it's very stressful"

"Yes, of course. You convinced me once so now I want to go haha. I just need to try to not overwork again but i'm sure this won't be hard"

"Yeah but please really take care of you, Ju-won. You really scared me today. I was worried because I didn't know why you suddenly fainted"

"Haha I'm sorry. I wasn't already good in the morning but I couldn't call someone because of my stupid phone. And then with the mask in the bus, all those noises and voices. I don't really know, the lights just turned off"

"I'm glad you're better now. So you're not going to school tomorrow right?"

"Yup. I'm going to rest a bit before going on the tour. To be honest, I'd be more happy if I could go to school tomorrow"

"Really? Why? I mean nobody wants to go to school voluntarily"

"I'd have a test tomorrow. And it could be that I'll fail this year if I miss it"

"Oh that's really bad. But Ju-won, it's better to rest instead of worrying about things like that"

"Yes, you're probably right"

Ju-won suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Ju? We're ready" She saw Riki and Heeseung. Rikis hand placed on her shoulder.

"Oh yes uhmm. Sungjin, I have to hang up now."

"Oh of course, I'll text you later. Get well soon, Ju."

Then Ju-won hung up the call.

Heeseung, Riki and Ju-won went to Heeseungs car.

"Riki, I can drive now. I think the others are still at work, so should I drop you at the office?" Heeseung asked.

Before Riki could answer, ju-won's voice was heard.

"You could come with us" She said.

"Oh no, ju. The doc said you have to rest I don't want to disturb you" Riki replied to her.

"I'm sure they'll survive a few hours without you. And I have still monday and tuesday to rest"

"Ju-won I don't know if that's a good idea." Heeseung added.

"Come on. Pleaseee. I only met Yunah the last days, I want to spend time with Riki too" Ju-won said.

"Okay, Okay. But I need to manage a few things in my room, so please don't mess up" Heeseung answered.

Sometimes it's hard for Heeseung to resist his little sister. Since their parents' death, he tried to manage all of this things alone.

His own work.

Ju-won's school expenses.

Their rent.

And so much more things....

He knew Ju-won tried everything she could to help.

When he's at work, she goes shopping for them. She makes lunch and dinner, the household and also takes care of her school things like homework.

After the car ride they arrived at their small little house.

___________________________________________

It was already 2 hours later when Heeseung was in his room to work and Ju-won and Riki sat on the big sofa to play Fifa.

Riki was about to win shortly before the end of the game.

"Hey, you're cheating!" Ju-won yelled while laughing out loud.

"No, I'm not! You're just to bad at this game, ju."

Both were laughing at each other.

She didn't have so much fun for a long time.

Yes, she often met Yunah but this was different. With Yunah, they just speak about girl stuff. Like boys or their personal problems.

With Riki she could laugh without thinking of her problems.

Then the game was over. Riki won with 3 points.

"Oh man. That was absolutely not fair!" She claimed while chuckling.

"Why? I'm the master in this game, Ju. accept it or cry. It's your choice" He said, trying to be serious.

"Hey, you're cheeky" She replied, laughing.

"I have to go to the toilet but I'll be back soon. I'll get my revenge, Nishimura Riki. You'll see."

"Okay, I'm excited, Lee Ju-won" He shook his head in laughter. He saw Ju-won going out of the room, to the bathroom.

He noticed Ju-won's phone vibrating on the sofa table.

June 27th 8:57pm
Sungjin
Hey, what's up? What r u doing?
Wanna meet?

Rikis heart jumped a bit. He still doesn't like Sungjin. He knew her for one day and he already want to meet? Riki shook his head.

He didn't get that he was tapping on the seen button.

"Shit" He said to himself.

"Hey, what's up?" Heeseung came in the living room, sitting next to Riki.

"Nothing. Oh yes, I won in Fifa against your sister lol. She's in the bathroom by the way" Riki answered.

"Haha. Ju-won is so bad in Fifa. How's she doing?"

"Fine I guess. I'll leave in a few minutes. I'm just waiting for her to say goodbye. I guess she won't get her revenge today haha" Riki replied.

"Oh okay. I heard you laughing. That's good. I didn't hear her laughing like that for a long time. It's good that she has you" Heeseung smiled.

Riki smiled back.

If you would know, heeseung... That I just don't want to be only friends with her. It would be easier if you would know. But I can't tell you. She's your sister. You would have another image of me. You'd be scared I could hurt her. But I could never hurt her....

Then Ju-won came back. She saw Riki already packed his things, about to leave.

"Hey, I thought I'd get my revenge?" She asked while pushing him a bit.

"I guess you have to wait for that, Ju. But I'll defend you again, you'll see." He raised his eyebrows while chuckling.

"We'll see" She replied.

Riki walked slowly towards the door.

"When will we see eachother again?" Ju-won asked before he could leave.

"Since you're not going to school the next day because of your laziness, at the departure for the tour I guess" He chuckled while mention her laziness.

"Heyy, I'm not lazy. The doc and others told me to rest. I'd go to school. Maybe I'll go secretly and climb out of my window" She chuckled.

Suddenly she heard her brother's voice behind her.

"Don't even think about that, Ju-won" Heeseung said.

"Chill, i'm just joking" She replied while laughing and looking at him.

Riki laughed too. Then he said goodbye and went outside to wait for his bus.

___________________________________________

3 hours later, Ju-won went to her bed.

She already said good night to her brother.

It was about 11:30pm.

She lay down on her bed and grabbed her phone.

No new messages.

In fact, she was waiting a bit for a message from Sungjin. But there wasn't one.

She sighed.

She knew that they only know eachother since yesterday but she got the feeling it could be the beginning of a cute love story.

For sure she didn't really know something about him, but she definitely wanted to get to know him better.

She closed her eyes to sleep. But the sleep didn't came. Even after 2 hours she was still awake.

It was now almost 2am in the morning.

Previously when she couldn't sleep, she went to her parent's room. There she could sleep. It was a difference if she slept alone in thoughts or with her parents in calm and silence.

Ju-won sighed. She decided to go to Heeseung.

She slowly stood up and walked towards her brother's room.

She quietly opened his door, remembering he was probably asleep.

"Heeseung?" She whispered.

No answer.

"Heeseung?" She asked again, a bit louder than before.

She could hear a sound from his bed.

"Mhm?" Heeseung growled.

"I can't sleep"

"Then put on sleep music to calm you down" Heeseung answered in a very sleepy voice, with his eyes still closed.

"I already did but it didn't work. Can I sleep here? When I couldn't sleep I went to mom and dad and there I could sleep easily but now..." Ju-won whispered.

"Mhm" He answered.

"Okay, but don't even dare to snore though" He added before rolling further back to make room for her.

"Thank you" Ju-won said quietly before she crawled onto his bed and lay down next to him.

She put the blanket over her legs. Then she closed her eyes. And the darkness welcomed her after 10 minutes.

_____________________________________________

Author's Corner:

So to be honest, the first chapters were pretty fun and easy to write but this. Ughhh.

This costed me like 3 mental breakdowns and I'm still very unhappy with it.

I'm so sorry if it's boring or if you don't like it:((

If you have any wishes, ideas or things you don't like, you're very welcome to leave comments<33

Don't forget to vote<33

Ty:))

See you in the next author's corner:)

~august 18th 2023
10:23pm<33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2.7K 60
Kim Seulhyun was a maidservant working in the Southern Kingdom who dedicated her whole life to the kingdom. One afternoon, after finishing her daily...
756K 38.3K 50
๐Ÿ’Œใ…ค๐“งใ…ค ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› park sunghoon receives heart warming letters from a certain admirer, who's currently hurting on the inside . โ...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
337K 16.7K 36
โ› It all started when she accidentally spilled coffee on a handsome young man who, unfortunately, was having a bad day. โœ โ€• PARK SUNGHOON rikidazed...