It's between you and me

By Unmindful

In this digital world where everyone is busy on phone, the relations are decided on the phones, breakups are... More

Coming across
The first message
A new bond
Unexpected
Chatting
Shayri
Reply
Random game
Confession
Broken heart

Suspicion

0 0 0
By Unmindful

How the time passed, we didn't know.

Vishakha.. Our common friend; I think I forget to tell you about her. She is our friend as well as Armaan shared a special bond with her. She is just like her sister. They usually shared their stories from their ends.

She was a girl who changed my life. How it happened? Let me tell you about this.

One day I texted Vishakha, "Armaan likes someone but he never reveals her name."

She replied, "Marna usne kya bata kr (He doesn't want to die)".

I replied, " Why..... Why so?"

She replied, "OK! I will tell you. But please promise me first that you never discuss this with Armaan until he does it first with you."

I replied, "Ok."

She replied, "The girl is none other than..... You."

I don't know why I was shocked by reading this as I already knew the reply. Evenly, I too had something something for him. I replied, "What....."

She replied, "Yes.... but don't share this with him unless he will kill me."

I replied, "Ok, but it is not possible."

She replied, "That's fine but there is a possibility that one day you will too feel something for him."

I read it in a wrong way. I thought Vishakha said that may be something arouse in her heart for Armaan. I was so silly. They shared brother-sister relatioship. For God's sake, Pooja!!!!

After some time, I again read the message and then understood it clearly. I felt sorry for misinterpreting it.

There was nothing changed in between me and Armaan after that day. I don't know whether its due to my own liking or Vishakha's promise. But we were still good friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 36.1K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 34.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...