PROTECTIVE STEPMOTHER

Por Leala_Mureau

Regular updates. ⚠️Recommended for 18+ mature readers. ⚠ "You're too good to resist" Hugo purred. "A man lik... Más

chapter 1: Something New
chapter 3: wedding saved
chapter 4: It's unexpected
chapter 5: Just a little taste
chapter 6 - Evidence on first attacker.
chapter 7: Wild night

chapter 2: Not planned

331 1 0
Por Leala_Mureau

After Nina locked eyes with the father of Phoebe Torres, she felt all jelly inside. She had to keep her composure as she walked away without giving him a second glance.

Nina walked into the reception wearing a beautiful caribbean blue dress. Her figure was slim, her body type matched the dress.

Rachel stared at her sister and she squealed happily. She knew Nina wouldn't let her down. She rushed over to Nina and hugged her.

Brad was standing at the bar when he noticed his fiancé from afar. He was indeed lucky to have met Rachel and when he first tasted her, he was hooked. He finally proposed after ten years together after their fourth child came into the world. He spotted Nina.

"Hey, Hugo. It's Nina." Brad tapped Hugo's shoulder.

Hugo turned around and it was like magic. Their eyes met instantly. Hugo smiled as he sipped his whiskey when Rachel was dragging Nina towards them.

"Rachel, what are you up to?" Nina was trying to get her wrist released by her crazy sister.

"Come on, Nina. You have to meet Hugo, you did help his daughter today." Rachel felt Nina stiffened when she pulled a little too hard and landed into Hugo's arms.

Nina felt embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Nina. I'm sorry." Rachel went to sob.

She'll hate me now! Rachel thought

Hugo held Nina in his arms. They were in a trance, like nobody else existed. A spark that they were both missing. Nina pushed away as she blushed.

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to high heels." Nina spoke.

What a save! Hugo smirked..

"It's quite alright, I'm used to women throwing themselves at me." Hugo paused. He wanted to slap himself.

"Sorry, I'm not most women. If my sister didn't drag me over here and kept pulling at my arm, I wouldn't have slipped and landed in your arms. Don't mistake me as a cheap woman!" Nina rubbed her wrist and walked away.

Hugo was dumbfounded.

Now, this is indeed interesting! Hugo thought.

Brad held his sobbing fiancé until she was pulled from his arms. Nina pulled away her sister. She hated seeing Rachel cry. So, she took her to the ladies room to touch up her make-up.

There was moaning coming from the stalls. It's Carla and Elijah.

"There's a time and place for that. Get out!" Nina was already annoyed being this close to them.

Carla eyed Nina in shock. She hasn't seen her in three years. She couldn't blame Nina for disowning her. She's just lucky that Nina didn't disown her kids. The babies loved Nina. Despite not returning home, it made her feel uneased.

"Nina, you're back?" Elijah spoke.

He was eating up her dress and figure. When they were dating, Nina was a bit fat. Now, he sees a slim and sexy woman. He zipped up his fly and was met with a gaze that made him feel cold.

"I won't repeat myself for a second time. This is a wedding reception, not some cheap shacked up whore house. Have some dignity." Nina attended Rachel as she pulled out her make-up accessories.

"Sis?" Carla wanted to cry.

"I'm on my best behavior right now for Rachel, this is about her and Brad. As far as I'm concerned, you're nothing but a guest here tonight." Nina's words were colder than ice.

Carla felt like someone poured a bucket of freezing cold water on her. She broke the trust between sisters. She knew that Nina was as stubborn as their mother when pushed into a corner. She made the mistake, and her little sister hated her for it.

"I'm just sorry, but I love Elijah. You just need to move on, Elijah loves me, he chose me." Carla went and put her foot in it.

Nina placed the eye-liner down that was in her left-hand. Rachel panicked. Carla had no rights bringing that up.

"You still don't get it, do you. It wasn't about you sleeping and taking Elijah from me. I don't care about this loser, yes he's the father of your kids, the same man that told me that I'd never be good enough to bear my own. So, he sleeps with my big sister. My best friend in the whole wide world. The woman who taught me to tie my shoes, the one that helped me cook and dressed me up like a princess. The one who taught me to read." Nina clenched her fists.

"Nina, I-" Carla tried to talk.

"No, it was you who broke my heart the most. Not him, not his foul and condescending words, but you. Men are easily replaced, sister's aren't. You betrayed your own sister for two years and now you want to grovel?" Nina added.

Poor Nina! Rachel thought.

"I'm so sorry." Carla sobs.

"Now, live with the consequences. I'll never hurt my sisters the way you did to me. Your choices are your own, no one made you make them. It is what it is at the end of the day. Just know that, your children will always have their aunty. While you lose a sister that you happily rubbed my nose in it that you came out on top. Once a cheater, always a cheater!" Nina fixed Rachel up and walked out of the ladies room.

Hugo was standing with Brad, everyone heard the entire conversation. Now, Hugo felt bad for what he said. He watched as Nina left Rachel in Brad's arms and walked out onto the balcony.

"Baby, is Nina okay?" Brad asked.

"I don't think so. I've never seen Nina so hurt, less see it. She's always been strong for us. People used to think that Nina was the eldest. Bringing them here was a mistake." Rachel felt bad.

"Baby, you have a good heart. Nina needs time." Brad was halted by Hugo's movements.

Hugo grabbed two beers and went to the balcony. Nina was leaning against the railing with her head in her hands. Hugo unbuttoned his jacket and placed it around her shoulders.

"Thanks." Nina grabbed the beer Hugo gave her.

"You okay?" He asked.

He leans against the railing and takes a sip of his beer. There was no doubt that he was attracted to Nina. Why wouldn't he, she's drop dead gorgeous.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. I let my emotions take over." Nina confessed.

"Nah, don't worry about it. You're human and brutally honest. I heard what was said, and you're right. Carla rubbing your nose in it hurts you more." Hugo takes another sip.

She scoffs.

"I don't care about that. She's my sister, if they loved each other, why hide it for two years? If they were honest with me, I would've understood. I would've let them be together. When they were first sneaking around, Elijah got physical with me. Told me that I was too fat to bear him children. So, he kicked me until I wasn't moving. I went to the hospital, stayed there for a month. I was told, I would never become a mother, all because of him." Nina didn't know why she could talk with him.

He fucking hurt her! Hugo was pissed.

Hugo held her hand. She's shivering from the memory. He pulled her into his arms.

"Shhh, it's okay baby girl. I got you." Hugo whispered.

Carla stood next to the door, listening. Her heart broke when she heard what was said.

She can't have kids because of Elijah?

.........

This was all her fault. Her sister would never get to experience carrying a baby inside her. All because Elijah belted the crap out of Nina. Now that she remembered, there was blood on the floor in the apartment.

Carla reached for her phone. And stepped into a room to make a phone call.

"Jae, it's me. Was Nina in the hospital from a beating about three years ago." She asked her big brother.

"Carla? Now you care? Yes she was, she lost her baby but wasn't told. The fetus was three months old, that's why Nina put on weight. Don't ring me again and stay away from Nina." Jae hangs up on her.

Nina was pregnant? Carla sobs.

I killed my sister's baby! she cried again.

Jae looked around at the road. He and his wife were running late to Rachel's reception because of the twins being so little. Rachel understands better than most do.

"Babe, why did Carla ask?" Charlotte asked.

"Something must have gone down at the reception. Carla doesn't know how to shut her mouth. Always bragging about getting Elijah, but she's clueless. He put my sister in the hospital and made her lose her son. I remember the doctors telling me that she couldn't bear children. So, I did what a big brother does and shielded her from losing her son." Jae felt bad about lying to his sister.

Charlotte placed her hand on her husband's. The grieving alone is hard. She understood that. Jae held Charlotte's hand.

"Baby, you need to tell her." Charlotte's voice was sweet.

"I know, she's just-I don't know, she's fragile at the moment." Jae didn't know how Nina would take it.

"Baby, Nina is the strongest person we both know. You keep lying to her, she'll hate you for it." Charlotte was right.

Jae sighs.

"You're right, baby. Maybe not tonight though." Jae kissed his wife's hand as she agreed.

..........

Hugo held Nina for a while. Her sniffs started to go away as he held her. He could get lost in her embrace. He pulled back and wiped Nina's eyes.

"Great, now I'm ugly." Nina jokes.

Hugo snorted.

"Nah, you're beautiful." He rubbed her cheek.

Even when you cry, Nina. You're beautiful to me. Hugo was deep in thought until a loud bang echoed. It was Carla hitting the table. Rachel was begging Elijah to stop hitting her. Rachel was slapped and landed on the floor.

Brad only left for the bathroom for a few minutes. His fiancé is on the ground in seconds as Elijah holds a crying Carla to the floor.

"You're fucking lying, Nina wasn't pregnant back then. Why are you always bringing up the past?" Elijah held a firm grip.

It's not the first time Elijah has hit Carla. He slaps her again and again. Hugo and Nina's brother Hank pulls Elijah off Carla as she shakes. Nina rushed forward. Carla grips onto Nina like a life jacket.

Elijah breaks free and Nina stands right in front of him. No fear, no remorse. Just pure hatred for him. He stops as Nina is putting herself between him and Carla.

"Move Nina!" He ordered.

"You dare touch my sisters again, I'll down you like a bag of bricks, Elijah!" Nina's voice was stern.

"I said move!" Elijah warned again.

"Why don't you make me? You like hitting women, right. You hit Rachel, and you were beating your wife. This is a wedding reception you ungrateful prick!" Nina's hatred for him started to show.

"Nina? She told me you were pregnant three years ago? Why didn't you tell me?" Elijah asked.

"Because she didn't know!" Jae spoke from behind him.

Jae watched as Elijah stiffened.

Nina frowned at his brother's words. She knew that she was putting on weight, but never understood why. She wasn't overly big.

The blood between my legs that night! She thought.

"Elijah, you've hurt not just one of my sisters but three of them. You made my baby sister lose her child and now she can't bear children because of your angry issues. I don't condone beating on women, but sometimes Carla, you deserve to be slapped." Jae was enraged.

Seven brothers all stood by Jae. As the eldest son, it's his duty to protect his family. Even from each other.

"I-I'm so sorry Nina." Elijah fell to his knees.

Nina ignored him and helped Carla up. Rachel limps over and slaps Carla for good measure.

"My reception is ruined!" Rachel screamed.

She went to hit Carla again until Nina grabbed her wrist. Rachel was surprised by it. Her sister shook her head, no. She hugged Rachel as she cried. Brad was shocked that Rachel slapped Carla.

That's my girl! he thought proudly.

"It's all ruined, it's all ruined." Rachel sobs.

Nina held a distraught Rachel. Carla sobs and hisses in pain. Their parents rocked up and saw red.

............

Total words: 2071

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.8M 82.2K 34
(18+) "When you cry I'll kiss away your tears and if you wake up with nightmares I'll fuck them all away." Nimfa has studied every inch of the h...
8.3K 212 20
19 year old Y/N L/N works at a small cafe, doing her best to keep her head above water and support her family. When her mother still refuses to get a...
473K 10.1K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
11.3K 306 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...