Her Secretary { Not Edited }

By jeonhaeyi

Story isn't edited yet, you can find some grammatical error. Please ignore "I won't be able to kill you beca... More

Chapter Zero
Mr. Kim and her Secretary.
Impress him ?
Don't you dare see her.
An old friend.
Partnership.
The Tension.
Friend or Enemy ?
Those little steps.
Closeness.
The Trauma.
He is Jealous.
Ready to Confess.
High time to kill someone.
The Surprise.
Meeting at night 2πŸ”ž
The Break down
Behind the mask.
The instinct.
The Savior
She is mine. πŸ’œ
The truth.
I am sorry.
An intimate night. πŸ”ž
Romantic morning.
Time to get ready.
The War.
Who died ?
The Wedding.

Meeting at night. πŸ”ž

730 8 0
By jeonhaeyi

A/n - You reached your house at 9pm all tired.

Yn - " Ah i am very tired today. But it was a good day. "

You rested for half an hour. Then you heard a ring on your door.

Yn - " Who is here at this hour ?"

You went and opened the door, you didn't find someone but you saw a parcel on your doorstep.

Yn - " Huh? What is this ? " You took that parcel thinking about who should send you parcel at this hour.

You went to your room and read the slip on the parcel.

Yn - " Get ready in half an hour and come outside..Taehyung. "

You were confused why he sent you a parcel.

You thought to call him. But when you took your phone to call him ,
it already started ringing.

You saw the caller id it was from jimin.

Yn - "Oh Mr. Park... " Before you can complete your sentence he said.

Jimin - " Yn dont ask questions about parcel just get ready and come out in 30 min..ok.. I am sorry but i cant tell you everything. Just trust Taehyung. "

With that he hunged up the call.

Yn - " What are they planning ? Leave it lets just get ready and see. "

With that you opened the parcel, you saw a beautiful, sexy and elegant black slit dress pairing with black shining heels.

The dress.

The heels.

Yn - "Oh my god they are so beautiful. No doubt his choice is just perfect. Its my favourite colour. But how did he know that ? "

You kept the dress on the bed and said

Yn - " You are making hard for me Taehyung. "

You went to change the dress as you have only 30 min.

You came out after changing , and started admiring yourself in the mirror.

Yn - " I am looking sexy. This color suits me very well. " You said roaming your hands on your curves.

Then suddenly you got a message on your phone saying...
"Stop admiring yourself. , its my work... "

You blushed seeing the message. And you got more blushed when you noticed the name.... Yes it was from Taehyung.

Yn - "Is he watching me or what ? "
You said being confused.

You put on some makeup , your favourite earrings which were matching to your dress. You applied a red lipstick and end it with your favorite strawberry perfume.

You put on your heels and went outside the house.

You saw a black car was standing there.

Jimin - "Oh yn you came lets go i have to drop you there. " He said opening the car's door.

Yn - "Thank you Mr. Park. " You took your seat.
" Ahm Mr. Park you will not tell me what is going on ? "

Jimin - "Sorry yn i can't tell you. Its a surprise. "

Yn - "One more surprise. " You said in confusion.

Jimin - "Yeah a good one ".
" And yn make your habit to call me Jimin instead of Mr. Park and Jiminshii.. "

Yn - " Huh ? Why ? "

Jimin - " You will get to know that today. " He said smiling.

You both reached there in 30 mins. You got out from the car.

Jimin - "Ok yn have fun and once again happy b day. "

Yn - " Thank you for the ride Mr. Pa - sorry Jimin. " You said smiling.

After that he left from there.

When you entered you saw a beautiful bunglow between a forest or you can say nature. It was surrounded by greenery. It was looking so mesmerizing.

Yn - " Did he also knew that i love nature. " You questioned yourself.

You entered in the bunglow while admiring the decorations of the plants, but then suddenly someone came from behind and put a black lace on your eyes...

You got shocked.

Tae - "Shhh ! Its me Taehyung. Just walk slowly with me. "

Yn - " But where are you taking me? "

Tae - " You will get to know. "

He guided you towards a beautiful dinner date table.

Taehyung opened your blind fold.
You saw a beautiful scenery in front of yourself. You were mesmerized by the beauty of the nature and the decorations.

Tae - " Do you like it ? " He asked smiling.

You were still processing those things.
Yn - " No i love it.. Its so beautiful. "

Tae - " This is only for you. You are looking breathtaking today. Really this colur suits you making you look more sexier and beautiful than you are. " He said sliding your hair strands behind your ear.

You looked at him with your glistening eyes.

He wiped those little tears from your cheeks and said..

Tae - " I wont let them come ever in your eyes...i promise. "..."Come take a seat. "

He leads you to the table , he pulls out the chair and you took the seat. The only lights were from the well placed candles.

Tae served you the dinner.

Yn - " Woah! Its looking tasty. "

You both have your dinner.

Tae - " Here is your favorite whiskey. " He said showing the bottle.

Yn -" Oh wow ! Thank you. " You said delightfully.

He pours the whiskey in your glass.
He watches you taking a sip of your favorite whiskey. He smiled at you warmly. As if he was comforting you with his smile and it worked. You began to enjoy his gaze on you soaked in it.
He started admiring your eyes , nose, cheeks, lips... which he wants to devour. He saw your exposed shoulder from your dress. The tiny bit of cleavage peeking out from the dress.

This time you blushed hardly. And this time he does too.

You both lock your eyes across the table. Everything around you fades away. You both are in a universe all on your own. Lost in the depths of each other's eyes. You can feel his desire. Calm, gentle, controlled. With a sense of longing to escape forever into that universe.

You saw desserts on the table.

Yn - " Woah this one is my favorite too. " You said delightfully.

You ate that dessert palyfully. It sticked on your lips.
He laughed seeing you like this.

Yn - " What happened why are you laughing ? "

He stood up from his place and came towards you and bend to your face level. You got nervous.

He put his hands on your soft cheeks and leaned towards your lips.
Then he licked the cream of the dessert by his lips. Tasting the sweetness of the desert mixed with the sweetness with your lips.

He started to kiss you slowly , delicately. His lips were brushing your lips. He was devouring every inch of your mouth by his tongue. You both were lost in the moment , lost in the kiss.

Due to lack of oxygen he pulled out.
His hands made his way in his pant's pocket. He took out a box and kneeled down in front of you.

Tae - " Yn will you be my girlfriend ? I promise i will keep you away from every danger and will love you more than yesterday less than tomorrow . "

You were too happy to speak any thing.
You just nodded your head in yes with tears in your eyes.

He slowly took your hands in his and slided the ring in your finger.

Tae - " I love you yn. "

Yn - " I love you too. " You hugged him strongly.

And he secured you tightly in his arms.

He turned you around and slide a shinning necklace in your neck.

Yn - " Its so beautiful. " You said admiring it.

He slowly slides his hand from your exposed shoulder to your tiny waist and whispered in your ears... "You are really looking hot..." I wont be able to control it. "

Yn - " Who told you to control ? " You whispered.

He attaches his lips to your exposed skin just below your ear. You gasp as soon as his lips touch your neck and you can feel his smile against your skin. His body is pressed against yours.

He kissed your exposed shoulder. He started sucking on it delicately.

You leaned more to give him more access. You were enjoying the pleasure he was giving.

He trailed his lips towards your neck and started sucking on it.

You were feeling immense pleasure. He picked you up in a bridal style took you to the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 6
A spiced up romance and crime thrilling story in which a secret agent a world class detective and a most wanted mafia have to work together its fille...
73K 1.6K 47
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
3.3M 89.4K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
87.3K 3.4K 53
𝐂𝐨π₯𝐭𝐨𝐧 π‘πšππ₯𝐞𝐲 His world was turned upside down when his father disappeared and left him in charge of the family business. He adapted, wit...