My Alpha Is Very Possessive b...

By iamlazy03

Luke fought with cancer for four years before he died at age of 20. But his strong will to live made him live... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Update

New book released

4.2K 65 1
By iamlazy03

Hi, You can find my new book in my authors profile, please read, vote and comment. Below is the description for the book.

Calvin has been working for system of world maintenance and oversees the side characters, he knows how important they can be in the development of the plot, and when an error occurs he dresses as a passerby and observes the errors and report them back to the system. But for some reason recently the plot seems to be deviating more and more.

He saw himself locked in a room by the male lead and listened to his words and wondered how he a passerby became male leads partner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 324 31
Young Man x Young Man~ Two childhood friends, in an Omegaverse AU. They are figuring out where they fit in each other's lives as they come of age s...
11.7K 404 17
This is a story about an 18 year old boy named Derek that discovers his sexuality through his best friend Luke that turns out to be gay. If you'd lik...
475K 19.4K 29
Conrad Fitzroy is a delta. He's blue collar. Poor. And yet, he enters a world of impossibility under the arms of charming alpha Joseph Darling. Only...
1.2M 42.9K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...