Ishq Hai ~ Twinj TS

By musicophile_forever

Collection of Twinj TS on different plots which randomly come across my mind. Do give it a read you won't be... More

Possessive (2)
Possessive (3)
Family (1)

Possessive (1)

393 35 73
By musicophile_forever

"Twinkle ! Twinkle !" A man yelled while coming out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist. Listening to his yell a woman came running to him.

"Kunj shhhh she is sleeping. She'll wake up" Twinkle said in a hushed voice.

"Sorry. Please give me my clothes na I am getting late for my office" he replied in low voice and she nods. She pulled out his clothes from the wardrobe and gave him. While twinkle rushed to the kitchen to check breakfast.

Kunj came into the living room shuffling through his bag and wallet. Twinkle immediately set his plate for breakfast.

"Kunj have your breakfast" she said coming to him with a plate in her hands.

"No No I don't have time. I am already late I have to leave" he turned on his heel to leave but she stopped him.

"Just one paratha please. Aise bina breakfast ke nhi jaate Kunj" she requested.

"Twinkleeee.."he glared at her as he knew she wouldn't let him go empty stomach.

"I'll wrap this quickly in foil paper you can have on your way" she said running in the kitchen.

"Acha how will I ride the bike then ?" He said in sarcasm.

"I am going bye" he said leaving and Twinkle eyes went on his lunch box. Before she could pick it a loud shrilled voice echoed in their apartment. Leaving everything aside Twinkle rushed towards their room and went near the baby cot where their ten months toddler was crying.

"Mera bacha kya hua haan. Chalo chalo papa ko bye bye bolke aate hain" she held her in arms and moved out of the apartment with his lunch box in her hand. Before she could enter the elevator it got closed instantly.

"What the hell" she stumped her foot angrily and marched back to the room.

"Kukoo your papa is so bad he left without breakfast and didn't even take his lunch. Let him come I'll see him" she cursed under her breath while Kukoo threw some gibberish words in agreement.

"Lets give you a bath and make my doll ready" she kissed on her cheeks moving towards the washroom.

Kunj rang the door bell and he was welcomed with annoyed Twinkle who was shooting glares at him.

"Kya hua ?" He asked coming inside.

"Kunj you are so irresponsible. Did you have your meal ??" She chided and he closed his eyes as he knew she must be tensed about him.

"Relax darling I had something in the canteen. Bhooka thodi rahunga" he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her.

"Leave me because of you I was worried the whole day" she kept hand on his chest pushing him but he held her closer in return.

"Toh abhi mood acha kardete hain" before she could understand he placed his lips on her kissing her hungrily. His one hand cupped her jaw and tilted her head for better access. Twinkle sighed in the kiss as he sucked her lower lip slowly. He nibbled on her lips and she responded to him in the same way. They broke the kiss after a good time.

"Sadu" she muttered while gasping for breath.

"I hope it enlightened your mood if not then I have other ways too" he said with a mischievous grin.

"No thank you I have a daughter to look after unlike you busy man" she pushed him and went to their room followed by Kunj.

Kunj took Kukoo in his embrace who was sitting on the floor playing with her toys.

"Mera bacha I missed you so much" he kissed on her forehead while she smiled in joy seeing her father. She is Papa's princess.

"Kunj freshen up first then play with her" Twinkle said.

"Okay I'll come fast" he handed Kukoo to her before going into the washroom. Quickly he came back and held Kukoo in his arms showering her with kisses. Kukoo without wasting time climbed on his chest and sucked his cheeks wetting them it's her style to show love.

"Doll loves papa a lot I know" Kunj said cuddling her.

"Good you both play and I am going to prepare dinner" Twinkle went into the kitchen while both father daughter duo busied themselves.

Twinkle set their plates on the tea table and Kunj sat beside her with Kukoo in his arms. Both having their dinner and Twinkle was feeding her simultaneously who was blabbing in gibberish voice.

"Kukoo bacha please stay quiet or else I won't feed you" she glared at her.

"Shhh baby don't irritate mumma" Kunj tried to hold Kukoo tightly who was twisting and turning in his arms. She jumped on Twinkle's lap patting on her chest to feed her.

"Mu-mma" she said in her broken voice.

"She won't let me eat leave it" she left the morsel and placed Kukoo on her lap comfortably breastfeeding her.

"Have" Kunj forward the morsel towards Twinkle and she eats. Kukoo shows her hands gesturing Kunj.

"I am here only you fill your tummy" he kissed her fingers.

"Kunj we have to pay apartment rent and also Rishi's college fees" Kunj looked at her tense.

"Hmm I'll manage"

"Kunj I am thinking of doing something now till when you will manage alone it's very hard. Also Kukoo is grown up we can---" Kunj stopped her midway.

"No. Kukoo is still very small and you will handle her we can't rely on anyone else on this" Twinkle rolled her eyes listening to his stern voice.

"She is my first priority I can't put her at stake because of myself. Apne baap ke nakamyabi ke saza usse nhi milegi. Mere se jo banta hai uske liye karunga phir mujhe kuch bhi karna pade " Kunj said in a determined tone and Twinkle felt bad.

"Kukoo ke papa nakamyab nhi hain sabse best hain hai na Kukoo ?" Twinkle said the last line in a babyish voice looking at her and she giggled in return.

"Aur tum ek bohot responsible bhai, beta aur husband ho. Toh kabhi nakamyab mat kehna khudko kyuki tumne kabhi haar nhi maani hai" she massaged his shoulder assuringly and he gave her a small smile.

Kunj and Twinkle have been facing financial problems like every middle class family. Since he is the only earning person of his family responsibility on his shoulders have increased. He has a family in Punjab to look after and a brother who is currently studying in one of the best University because of him. And his own family which he has to look after his wife and daughter. After his daughter was born he tried his level best to give her a best life and future. Earlier Twinkle used to work and they could manage the expenses but now she has to look after their daughter.

The laughing sound of Kukoo echoed in the room as Kunj nudged his face in her small tummy tickling her. Twinkle admired them sitting beside them in bed.

"Very good papa. I am sleeping you make her sleep too" she pulled the duvet over her and closed her eyes.

Kunj takes Kukoo and rocking her to sleep. He stared at Twinkle who seemed a little tired afterall it wasn't easy to manage household works with this little monster.

"Tired ?" Kunj asked Twinkle as he knew she didn't sleep.

"Hmmm little bit she was awake the whole day so couldn't get time to relax" she murmured.

"Alright you sleep now nobody will disturb you" he said and she opened her eyes giving him a smile.

"You also make her sleep fast I know you are tired" she said and he nodded yes.

Kunj woke up from his sleep and looked at the clock which showed 6'o clock. He turned towards his lifelines who were sleeping peacefully Twinkle cuddled Kukoo to her chest while Kukoo looked adorable with her mouth little ajar. He softly placed a kiss on their forehead before entering the bathroom.

After getting freshened up he started preparing breakfast and coffee. Meanwhile Twinkle came getting ready for the day and stood beside him.

"Why did you wake up so early ?" She asked.

"Neend puri ho gyi jaldi" he poured coffee in a mug.

"Main breakfast bana deti tum rest kar lete"

"Bass mann kardia" he shrugged and held her hand and dragged her.

Both settled on the couch placed in their balcony enjoying the beautiful view.
Twinkle rested her head on his shoulder as he sipped his coffee.

"Tum subah jaldi tabhi uthte ho jab pareshan hote ho mujhe pta hai tum tensed ho. Parr kis baat ke liye ?" She narrowed her eyes looking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Meri monthly salary khatam ho jaa rhi hai kuch save karne ke liye bach hi nhi rha. EMI,rent, bills, family expenses or Rishi ke college mein sab khatam ho jaate hain. Aisa kaisa chalega Twinkle ?? Humari beti ke future ke liye bhi toh sochna hai na" he circled the rim of the cup and a constant frown etching on his face.

"Kunj isiliye keh rhi main bhi job join kar leti hun na. Pehle jaise manage hota tha ho jayega"

"Tumhe pta hai na meri iske liye Naa hai. Kukoo ko tumhara zarurat hai yaar bohot choti hai voh. Koi aur uska khayal nhi rakh skta tumse better. I trust nobody with her except for you" he said adamantly and twinkle hummed.

"Car ke EMI ke baad mushkil ho gya hai save karna Parr kya kar skte hain zaruri bhi tha" he said eyeing his brand new Creta which they bought for Kukoo as it was difficult to travel with her in bike.

"Tum tension matlo abhi toh waise bhi manage ho rha hai saving baad mein karlenge. Aur rahi baat future ke toh humara Rishi bohot hi brilliant student hai voh zyda din apne bhaiya ko load nhi dega. Uske job ke baad humare liye asaan ho jayega na save karna. Waise bhi Kukoo bohot choti hai abhi uske future ke tension abhi se mat lo" she said caressing his hand smoothly.

"Acha future ke baare mein na sochu ?" He asked raising his brows.

"Socho Parr itna nhi ke apna present bhul jao iske liye. Kukoo ke future ke tension mein uska bachapna mat kho dena jo dubara nhi aayega" she exclaimed.

"You are right !" He smiled at her and she pecked on his chest.

"Acha I have to make your lunch or else you will be late" she got up.

Kunj came back from the office and entered his home as the door wasn't locked . Twinkle was in the kitchen he went towards her and back hugged her. She screamed in shock and tilted her face.

"It's me wifey" he pecked at her lips.

"How did you come inside ?"

"Kya matlab ?? Mera Ghar hai nhi aa skta kyu ?"

"I mean door lock nhi tha ?"

"Nope" Twinkle bites her tongue apologetically.

"Kitni careless hoti jaa rhi ho tum" he faked anger.

"Sorry" she mumbled.

"Now you deserve punishment" he placed a kiss on her neck making her breath hitched. She felt a stinging sensation on her crook of neck as he bite her skin and soothed the pain earning a moan from her. His hands locked on her stomach.

He peppered kisses on her shoulder and she leaned on him more tilting her head to give him more access. Again he bite on her shoulder leaving his marks. He turned her around and claimed her lips in a kiss. He lifted her, placing her on the kitchen slab and she pulled his hair moulding her lips perfectly with him.

After getting satisfied they pulled away breathing heavily. Twinkle blinked her eyes shyly and her cheeks tainted red.

"Let's go in the room" he said lifting her from the slab.

"No wait Kukoo--"

"Oh yes where is my doll ?" Kunj asked cutting her mid-way.

"She is at Neha's place" Twinkle answered and Kunj dropped her feet on the floor.

"Why ?" He asked in a cold tone and smile disappeared from his face.

"What why ? She wanted to play with her so she took her. Also I had to cook and you know she troubles me a lot" she answered casually while Kunj's anger rose and he moved away from her.

"Twinkle why do you give her ??" He yelled at her.

"So what ?" She asked confusedly to see him furious.

"So what ? How can you be so careless ? You give our daughter to someone else"

"Someone else ? She is our neighbour Kunj and she just takes her for some time. Why are you over reacting so much ?" She asked unbelievably.

"I am not over reacting you are being careless and irresponsible. Bring her here right now !!" He yelled once again.

"Kunj !! Calm down" she said softly trying to hold his hand which he jerked.

"What calm down ?? How can you do this Twinkle ?? She is a small baby what if she does something with her. You know I don't trust anyone with her. What if Neha doesn't know how to handle babies and she gets hurt or something. What will you do ?? I can't bear a single scar on my child" he said with fear and anger evident on his face.

"Why would they do something ?? We know Neha right she is not some stranger. She comes to play with Kukoo here and she handles her nicely " she explained.

"I don't know anything bring her here right now !!! My daughter is very precious to me" he grabbed her elbow and dragged her to the door.

"Kunj what will she think ?" She said wriggling in his hold.

"I don't care bring my daughter now. Unlike you I care for my daughter's safety more" Her eyes widen listening to his accusations. She knew he was possessive for her but this much she didn't think. With all strength she jerked his hand and stormed out of their apartment.

___________________________________________

Since a long time I wanted to write Three shorts or Two shots on Twinj and here finally !!
Just randomly this plot came in my mind and penned it. This will show difficulties of a middle class family , struggle of parents and couples with romance and cuteness ka tadka.

Also if you have any other plot suggestions you can give.

Hope you enjoy reading the episode. Do tell me how it is and don't forget to vote.

Inline comments are most welcome 😌

For next part you have to accomplish 30+ votes.

Thanks for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 676 18
Story of two different hearts who came together and were married to each other because of there family !!! soon were in love with each other , it was...
85.5K 9.5K 59
A story based on our beloved tejran ❤️
13.3K 995 15
What happens when Twinkle get to know that her soon to be husband loves someone else ??? Still she get ready to marry him. Unknowingly she falls for...
39.8K 2.7K 15
Published: 23rd January, 2021 A collection of short love stories. #4 in Indian - 15/09/21 (Image used as the cover is not copyrighted by me. Credit g...