YOU AND ME

Winsa121 tarafından

A love story of two people...who are separated in childhood... But will they meet again?.. If they met again... Daha Fazla

Intro
Gang 🤗
Goodbye??
Family🤗
It's Time for you.. 💕
Villain🤔
Love at first sight🤔
First impression 😉
Promise..
Not an update...
Coffee☕
You😍
The kiss😘
Memory☺
Winnie💕
Love is a lie.. 🙂
Love❤
Reality 😳
Truth☺
Read it
Characters
First meet🤗
Remember 🤔
A Chance☺
Rival🤨
kidnap 😋
Trip🤗
Us❤
A Night🌃
kisses 💋
Emma's marriage ☺
A little 🔞

Chocolate Thief 🍫

170 16 21
Winsa121 tarafından

* Next day , Bright and all his friends went to meet the new member, Where bright is sure that he is not going to fall for this about to be lead singer guy, cause for him, He already found his love and he is actually need to search for the cute boy after this meet up... *

Bright : Hmmm.. Did we arrive at the place, We have been walking since 15 minutes..

Man : I see you are soo Impatient to meet the new member..

Bright : Whatever!! Complete this meeting as soon as possible, I have some very important work...

Prem : Okayy, Bright just wait... Where is he?? * Prem started looking at the flower shop and their was win arranging and watering flowers, He was about to call Arwin but Man interrupted*

Man : Wait, First I will go and talk to him, Then you can see him bright...

After few minutes Man came and showed bright ,His finger pointing towards the flowershop, Bright followed his finger direction, and after seeing who it was bright breath halted for a second..

Bright : * He is the boy that I saw yesterday ,Was he the one that these fellows were blabbering about, No it might not be* Which boy??

Boss: There bright the cream colour Shirt one, Who is the arranging the flowers..

Bright : WHATTT!!! CREAM COLOR!!!! Hahahaha.. Be specific , light or dark cream color, And for your information there is no dark cream colored shirt boy at that place..

Boss : what light or dark cream, Stupid there is only one person wearing cream color...

Bright : Is that boy who is arranging the flowers?? *He inwardly started shaking*

Prem : Yes bright...

Bright : Is he really the one, Who you talked about yesterday, You are showing me the lead singer boy right..

Man : yes bright.. He is the one.. Tell me, you seem like you already like him , And you want to propose him right now, am I correct..

Bright: N.... Nooo.. NOOO, I mean he is okayyy... I guess not my type... I'm not even getting any feelings looking at him......* Bright fought the urge strangle his friends for what they did to him *

Man : Are you sure...

Bright : Of course... * He shrugged his shoulders but, He wants to kill Man, But he doesn't want to be a murderer *

* Ok... I think two can play this game idiots thought bright*

Bright : Guys, you said that I can't propose him..

Man : Yup!!! * He nodded his head proudly*

Bright : And you even made me to promise about that...

Prem : Yah...

Bright : So, I can't propose to him, But what if he proposes to me ???? * Bright raised an eyebrow while smirking*

* All of his friends felt a shock pass through them *

Bright : If he falls for me and proposes me than I think that will work right?? You just wait and see my dear friends, He will be the one to propose, Make yourself ready for the Show.....

* Bright set his jacket straight and run his hands through his hair in filmy style and walked from them*

Prem : Idiot.. Man, look what your plan has took us to, Now he will completely focus on Arwin..

Man : Hahahhhahhh * Laughed evilly* guys why do you think, I went to Arwin flower shop before showing him to bright..

* Flash back of few minutes before*

* At the flower shop of Arwin.. *

Man : Hi.. Mr. Arwin..

Arwin : Sir.. You are here, I'm so happy, A musical genius like you is always welcomed in my shop..

Man : Ohhh!! Thank you, Mr. Arwin, I told you yesterday right, The handsome guy in our group and all people falling in love with him. Do you remember??

Arwin : Yes!!!

Man : He is here now, Can you see the Tall 6ft fellow standing with the remaining people, He is our lead vocalist and guitarist Bright..
.

Arwin : * This face reading idiot, Is in this group...No way I'm gonna join, He pissed me of that day, And he knows face reading above that and he is hella annoying, I hate his guts, He will expose my whole life If I will be with him So, He screamed*
YOU IDIOT FIRST GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!

Man : Mr. Arwin, What happened??

Arwin : You Moron, How dare you ask me that question, I don't want to join in your stupid group anymore, Just get f**k away..

Man : But Mr. Arwin.

Arwin : OUT!!!

Man : Thank you so much * He smiled happily, Arwin thought what a weird guy, why he is smiling when I'm scolding him*

End of little flashback

Man : Yahh, That's what happened, I'm saying you na there is no way, Win is interested in him and Now bright has no other option other than focusing on our show..

*After this, Everyone heaved a satisfied sigh*

*Arwin was strolling in a Mart, To buy some items it was evening, He closed his flower shop, Marie his bff also helps him in looking after shop *

* He was picking up the items he needed and was seeing all Sections, But one section got his eyes, His heart was beaming at the sight, Guess what, They are varieties of chocolates.. Hmm he loved them *

* So he tiptoed to that place actually he can go normally, But he has a this weird habit of stealing chocolates instead of buying them, So he went through all the options and stopped at the one, He likes Snickers, He is a sucker for snickers*

* He looked all around, To ensure no one is seeing him and even watched whether he is in the view of CCTV Or not, Thankfully according to CCTV angle, This section is not covered completely.. *

* He already mastered in stealing chocolates, So he leaned a bit in snicker chocolates direction and covered the area with his sweat shirt and silently took two chocolates, and kept in his pockets..*

* He giggled to himself.. *

Arwin : Gott yaa Baby...

Bright : I too gott yaa Baby...

* Arwin heard someone telling this from behind,He can feel the person's breath over his neck, He was doomed for sure, Stupid Arwin, He scolded himself and turned, Only to meet the person he hated to see.. *

* Bright was caging Arwin, By keeping his hands on the slots of the section, His breath fanning over Arwin face, They were looking into each others eyes,The closeness was too much that even Bright is nervous but he is happy that he is so close to Arwin *

Arwin : YOU!!!!!

Bright : Yah... Me !!! * He leaned a bit more to Arwin and said in a husky voice* Caught you again chocolate thief....

You knows guys I want to change my name to Dumb immediately 😤😤😩😩 I'm a fool, I'm being so irresponsible these days, I want to beat myself up but I'm afraid I would get hurt....

Okay anyways, DO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS, AT LEAST YOUR VIEWS ON STORY WILL ENERGIZE ME

- With love
Nani❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

290K 11.5K 37
‪ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secretly loves him in a romantic way ever sin...
14.9K 1.2K 42
❤️#Mpreg story "Does it burns now? " Asked Wat while leaning towards the little devil's flushed face. "Ahm... a l-little..." "I am sorry.... I didn'...
282K 12.8K 52
𝙖 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙒𝙞𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 🥀 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ Win Metawin, a rookie finally enters the entertainment industry as a new BL a...
147K 9.5K 28
(Completed ✔) Win Metawin -- has long lost the belief in love, since his ex-girlfriend left him. Now, he cares about nothing but his five-year old so...