ENCHANTED HEARTS, klaus mikae...

By sinclxirewp

klaus mikaelson's only reason to come back to New Orleans was to find out who was plotting against him. There... More

๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ<๐Ÿ‘
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ•. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ—. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
QUICK A/N

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฎ๐ง๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

566 20 64
By sinclxirewp

and I hate to do this to you on your birthday,
happy birthday.

________________________________

Returning home was one of the most silent experiences she had ever lived through. No words were exchanged, not even glances. After everything that had happened in mystic falls both of them didn't even throw another insult at each other, yet.

Lia was to tired to care or insult, she could if he decided to annoy her but she had no strength to argue with him at this point.

Klaus was to scared, well a part of him was. Mystic falls was one hell of a not nice adventure. But never ever would he admit that he was scared of what would come out of her mouth next, his feelings were revealed by one pesky immortal witch. He was furious and even if she would attempt to push his buttons he would not hold back.

After both of them had returned home it was late in the evening, as soon as they stepped into the house both of them went into their rooms dropped on their beds and fell asleep.

They slept till the next day midday, Rebekah ripped them out of their rooms and forced them to eat breakfast and that's what was happening right now.

Rebekah, Elijah, Klaus, Hayley, Lia, Marcel and Davina sat at the breakfast table. It was silent, Rebekah was grinning from ear to ear, Elijah was just staring into the wall thinking about a theme to talk about to light the mood, Klaus was quiet and there wasn't any tantrums yet from Rebekah waking him up, he was staring at Lia from now and then who just looked at a wall across from her.

Hayley sat there with a clenched jaw looking at Elijah from now to then. Marcel was just eating his bread and drinking a glass of blood while Davina shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

Lia just took a large spoon of her cornflakes which were absolutely delicious, their crunchy outside and the nougat inside was making her insides melt.

The hybrid took a sip of his tea as Lia had to stop herself from lifting the cup to spill it on him. She sat next to him and Elijah sat across from her, Hayley next to him. Davina sat next to Hayley while Rebekah sat next to Lia, Marcel sat next to his lover.

(I can't describe shit so here's a photo of how they sit 💀)

The thought was to tempting but she knew that if she did that he would probably furious and murderous. „Lia, uh thanks for the omelette it was tasty." Davina said thankfully while looking at her.

„Sur-"

„It probably tastes like garbage-"

Her head snapped towards him as she glared at him. The next time he picks his fucking tea up..

„No it doesn't." the witch argued back and he rolled his eyes. „Our sweet Lia almost got me a Food poisoning when she tried to make pasta, and the house almost got burned down too." he sweetly smiled as the Sinclair clutched the table.

She decided no lashing out would be for the best so she tried to calm down but his presence made her stir.

She grabbed the back of his neck and pushed it down onto the plate which had 2 pastries with powder on it. She pressed his face down so when she pulled him back up he was all white.

„Sorry my hand slipped." she whispered with a fake smile as she then "accidentally" knocked the tea over and it spilled all over him.

Rebekah who was holding her laughter in failed, she let out a small one which caused the powdered princess hybrid to glare at her. She looked down immediately and Hayley held her hand before her mouth.

As if it wasn't enough she reached out and grabbed the small cake and pushed it into his face.

She falsely gasped out loudly and he snorted silently.

„Enough." Elijah said and the next second his neck was snapped by Davina. „I'm living for this." she mumbled and motioned for Lia to do more.

Before she could grab the brick from the floor his hand stopped her. „Is the powdered princess hybrid feeling unwell?" she mocked as he grabbed her wrist even harsher.

He pulled her out of his seat and dragged her down the hall. Lia turned her head towards the people at the table and Marcel stood up, she motioned no no with her hands and waved him down.

„What was that." he basically spat into her face as she looked away to not have his spit flying into her eyes.

„I could ask you the same thing."

He chuckled darkly as he turned around which made her look at the paintings, the next second she felt the most painful thing clawing itself into her wrists.

She cried out in pain as he put the anti magic shells on. „Behave and I'll take them off."

With that he sped out.

________________________________

It had been weeks and the pesky shits were still on her wrists, every time she had attempted to do a small spell they clawed their way into her skin making her bleed and cry because of the pain.

The small hooks were already under her skin and were stopping her from healing the wounds. They bore into her flesh every time she moved her wrists, no one knew about them, except for the hybrid who grinned every time she hissed in pain, clearly these were never used on him.

Even fighting became difficult, she had told Marcel that she wasn't feeling well and placed many lies above one another. She had enough, she was banging on klaus's door.

No way in hell that idiot will make her cry out every time they get deeper into her flesh.

She was banging for a good minute and when she listened in he wasn't even in it, him and the others were god knows where so she decided to open the door and search for the keys in his room.

The door was locked and she had to figure out another way to get in. She realised the balcony door maybe open a little so she did just that, but she thought about where they could be for a few seconds.

He's pretty smart, he'd never ever keep them in his rooms because if she would ever look he knew that is where.

Where is the place he'd expect her to look the least? His art room.

„That smart fucker." she spat and jogged over to his art room which was also locked much to her dismay.

„Shit." she whispered gnawing on her ripped lips.

„Come on please?"

She wished the most pesky person in the world to appear and help her out on this one but she knew she wouldn't that was for sure.

Lia groaned as she walked back down the stairs and out of the compound. She rushed over to the side of the street from where she stood in an alley where no one could see her as she gained herself.

„Come on Lia, make this work, you've jumped up before no biggie." she mumbled to herself as  she decided it was time, she pushed herself from the floor and the next second she was on his balcony.

„fuck yes." she gritted out and now climbed over the railings to jump to the other balcony. She took a deep breath and took the jump landing successfully.

She breathed out in relief and walked over to the glass door which was opened a bit making a gap appear, she giggled as she reached through the door and managed to open it successfully.

She opened it and walked into his art room which smelled like paints, she clutched her nose when she smelt the disgusting shit that was used to wipe away paint.

She looked around the room and walked over to the drawer, sketches all over it and she just looked through the papers seeing no key.

She had done research and the thing she needed was a small little round metal thin thing.

It should have a few gem stones and she would know it if she saw it. „Nothing here." she mumbled.

She opened some drawers and there was nothing other than paint pencils and small canvas.

„I should paint him something, after I find that key." she decided and closed all of the open drawers and walked down to another across from her, when she walked over the rug she heard a floor board creak.

„That idiotic bastard." she groaned tugging the rug away while bending down to see a small gap.

She reached into the small gap and pulled the floorboards out from the inside out which made her grin proudly.

She saw some sketching books and a small portrait which made her look at it curiously.

She saw someone blonde lying in a bed, a grey shirt on them, the person was draped in the sheets and their shoulder was showing because of how big the shirt was.

Behind that you could see the open balcony doors with the sun welcoming the day as it seemed but what shocked her the most was the all to familiar mark on the girls shoulder.

A crescent birthmark.

Examining the colourful painted portrait she thought nothing about it until she realised who it was that was lying there.

„it's me." she whispered silently still in shock that he had painted her. But she did have to say how good the painting was.

She placed it gently on the ground gulping pulling the book out. She opened the book and was met with a drawing of her face when she was with her dog.

Another one where she was leaning against a car which was hers and another and another, it went on and there where at least 25 sketches.

One caught her attention, it was when she at the masquerade drinking a drink with Rebekah who didn't even seem as detailed as she did.

„Woah." she murmured still in shock. Why was he painting her? her out of all people.

She placed the book away and she looked through the small interior hiding space seeing something shine in the corner of her eye, she reached out and finally found the key.

„No more getting wrists ripped open." she chuckled before wanting nothing more than to open the shells but she heard all of them returning.

„fuck." she shrieked as she shoved the painting the book and some other paintings that got taken out into the hiding place.

She then pushed the fake floor lids down and pulled the rug over it. „Sorry Klaus no time to paint something for you."

She disappeared with the key onto the balcony and made sure everything had looked the way it did before she broke in.

She jumped onto his balcony with no fear as she rolled down to not be seen by him if he was inside. She then jumped down into the alley and walked around the compound placing her hands with the key into her hoodie middle pocket.

She entered with a fake smile, she was met with klaus, Elijah and Marcel standing in front of her but she just greeted the eldest and youngest who greeted back as she went upstairs.

The hybrid stared after her as she went into her room and closed the door locking it like she always did.

Lia now stood in her room laughing out happily as she got the small metal plate and placed it opon the shells which broke.

She felt her magic flowing back into her and the healing sat in on her left arm as she now used it on her right arm.

She finished and she felt relieved, her magic was back and she was angry.

________________________________

„Lia Lia wake up! Guess whose birthday it is!" Davina shrieked excitedly shaking the poor sleeping Sinclair to wake up, the Claire witch loved birthdays.

„it's mine right?" she snorted back trying to stop the girls from opening the blinds but she couldn't.

„Yes! Now get out, i want to spend the day with you! Come on, liaaa please." the brunette whined and practically tugged Lia out of her bed which made her dog bark and Davina immediately began petting him and snuggling him basically almost strangling him to his death.

Nevertheless the small black puppy snuggled back and Davina giggled like a 10 year old girl as Lia turned around and was in no mood to celebrate her 18 birthday.

The next second marcel bursted in making party poppers pop. They sound made her want to die as Davina giggled in her pink dress.

„HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." Marcel began singing and soon on Davina did too, then Rebekah and Elijah joined in.

„Get the fuck out of here." she spat as all of them rushed to her for a large hug. „No." Rebekah said squeezing Lia so much she was wondering that her organs weren't pushed out.

All of them hugged her and Elijah gave her a sweet kiss on the lips. Which made Davina groan in disgust as she turned around.

„Happy Birthday darling."

While Elijah sat next to her she only thought about klaus. Where was he? Did he know it was her birthday?

Their small encounter about Lia being freed and he though she saw anything out of wack, which meant pretty much all of his drawings. She did but he didn't have to know that obviously, she lied that she only found the key and didn't snoop around even though that was exactly that what she did.

„Thank you n- Elijah." she whispered with a smile that was as fake as the witches in the quarter. She had to stop herself from asking where Klaus was.

Her and Elijah were left alone and even the dog went with them. „Remind me to get a puppy for Davina."

The Mikaelson chuckled as he lied down next to her, she placed her head on his chest as one of his hand held her hand and the other massaged her scalp.

„I would love to sleep for a few more hours." she whispered and he smiled before kissing her again.

„Then do that my sweet birthday girl."

________________________________

Where was the idiot called klaus? Why wasn't he here?

Lia was going insane, after their trip to mystic falls he kept to himself and stayed away from her as much as possible. She hated it.

She missed their stupid arguments, when it didn't involve any physical fights. His stupid accented voice that made butter- no knock off.

She hated it, she hated that he couldn't speak with her just because he might have a crush on her. It bothered her and she didn't know what to say or do anymore, currently her and Elijah were sitting in the living room both of them covered up In blankets as he feet rested in his lap.

„No need to hide it Elijah, you have a foot fetish stop denying." she mumbled of their small disagreement about Elijah's fetishes.

„And you like-"

„No."

„Yes."

„I would rather not intervene your romantic little moment but I need to speak with my brother."

The voice she was aching for, she slammed her head towards it with such a speed it was a wonder her neck didn't break.

Elijah rolled his eyes and pushed Lia's legs down from his lap and gave her cheek a quick kiss. „a date later?"

She nodded smiling and her smile left when he disappeared out of the room with Klaus.

She was in thoughts again until Hayley barged into the room. „Do you know where Elijah is?" she asked her, Lia had to control herself and not rip her hair out.

„He just left with klaus." she mumbled bitterly biting her cheek. Hayley sighed and walked back outside to her room.

On her way there she met Rebekah with happy birthday posters. „You do know my birthday is in June so-"

„They are not for you Hayley." Davina said to what the Marshall was taken aback by her sudden irritation towards her.

„Excuse you?" Hayley asked in disbelief still shocked.

„You're excused." the Claire finished and took the blondes vampires hand leading her towards the living room where Lia was seated.

________________________________

The two girls cheered her up and marcel joined later on. They had brought cake, cupcakes, pastries and macrons which tasted like heaven.

And most importantly cherry coke- duh!

„Do you know where Klaus and Elijah are?" she asked the bald man. He shook his head taking a large fork of the amazing cake the girls brought.

Davina and Rebekah came back from the kitchen as they grabbed cups, they placed them down and while Rebekah poured the coke in she raised her eye brows in a suggestible way.

„So what will you wear to your date with my older brother?"

Klaus?

No no right Elijah.

Lia cleared her throat and shrugged. „What date?" Marcel asked with his eye brows raised.

Davina covered the puppy's ears who now tried to take a few sips from the cherry coke which was dripping down from the cups.

„He offered and I don't know yet."

„We'll make sure that his eye sockets fall out when he sees you." The other blonde grinned as the Sinclair chuckled.

Her phone dinged and she pulled it out seeing a message from Elijah.

Eli<3

7:30 at your favourite restaurant I'll met you there

„Is it him?" Davina asked grinning from ear to ear as Lia nodded, Marcel rolled his eyes as Rebekah looked at the clock.

„We'll help you get ready later then."

________________________________

Hours had passed, the Sinclair spend time with her friends and had an amazing time with them. They reserved their gifts for Christmas so she would concentrate on her date it's Elijah only.

After Davina and Rebekah made her choose between a red and a white one, she chose the white one, Elijah hated red and he never told her why.

So going in the white one was the only option.

It was probably one of the prettiest dresses she had bought and she loved and adored it. Rebekah made her her into some pretty and soft waves as Davina did her make up.

She decided to keep it simple, just some mascara, concealer, blush and lipgloss. You could never do anything wrong with that.

This night felt wrong, she felt like some shit would happen later and that made her sick, her head pounded and she felt the anxiety spreading in her body, i really don't wanna go.

She ignored the feeling in her stomach bit. „Nothing a glass of cherry coke can't fix." she whispered as she opened a can and drank out of it.

It was 7:10 and she was on her way to her car even though she really wanted to stay in her bed and watch titanic or Romeo and Juliet.

After klaus spoiled the book for her she was so pissed she almost threw the book away. She watched the movie right after and he was right, they kill themselves in the end and it's not pretty.

And there he was again.

Klaus snuck his way into her mind again as she clenched her jaw while holding the car door open to herself not knowing what to do. I can't just go while I feel something towards his brother which I can't explain.

She felt horrible, Elijah was sweet and kind to her and she wished (well a part of her) that he was Klaus taking her out and not himself which made her want to puke.

„I can't, I fucking can't just go inside and smile at him when I wish that he was someone else."

She was shocked with herself for thinking that as she placed her hand in front of her mouth. „I'm not falling, no I'm not stop. You know what, I'll never ever talk to him again."

She walked back to her car and got in sighing heavily as she drove out of the garage into her and Elijah's end.

________________________________

It was 9:30 and elijah mikaelson was nowhere to be found.

He wasn't responding to any text as Lia sat down outside and continued to wait. Maybe he forgot time? She didn't mind it when it was just 10 minutes later but she got sceptical.

Elijah isn't one to let someone he cares about wait for 2 hours with no message and no call. She was leaning on the small bench in front of the restaurant, the people who walked past every few minutes shot her a pitied look as she waited for her almost boyfriend to show up.

Another 30 minutes had passed as she decided it was enough, a voice all to familiar held her back.

„Emilia, I was with Hayley that's the reason to why I am so late."

She stopped and clenched her jaw, oh?

„And what did she need your help for over 2 hours?" she shot back, she was angry and there wasn't even a apologetic glance in his way.

The fuck is wrong with him.

„She wanted to find her fam-"

„Our! Elijah our family-" she shouted and the people who worked closely looked at the poor girl finally fighting back.

„Emilia, please do not make a scene out of this-"

She was taken aback, what happened to him? Lia didn't want to show any weakness by crying about how much of a idiot he was to her and how much to a fool she felt being in the man's presence that made her wait.

„A scene?! A fucking scene? Are you serious? I waited for you for 2 hours and now you plop up and don't even apologise!"

„I am sorry for making you wait, Lia it wasn't my intention to hu-"

„Hurt me? No you just proved me right that you aren't worth my time." she spat and walked over to her car, he grabbed her wrist spinning her around to face him.

She punched him, breaking his nose.

„The table is reserved right? It's not to late for you to get my sister."

Elijah held his bleeding nose as he sighed, „maybe that would be for the best."

She scoffed and got into the car in tears, i can cry at home. She reminded herself and reached out for her necklace that Elijah had gifted her.

She took it off and threw it right in front of his feet. „You can also have the car back."

With that she took off.

________________________________

She stood on her balcony, wiping her tears away. Of course he had been with her the whole time, who else could've he been with?

She was tired, the small box in her closet would give her the energy boost she needed but she promised Marcel that she would never ever touch a cigarette again.

She was clean since April, it would be one year in 4 months. She felt the need, she missed it. The way the smoke went into her brain calming her and numbing her, that being the reason why she was friends with Jeremy and Vickie who turned to be a vampire and she went bad shit crazy.

Vickie introduced her to smoking well, her and her now dead friends but as much as she wanted to do it again she didn't want to see marcels disappointed looks and some disgusted ones.

She was about to go in and get the package before the person she expected the least to come out and be on their balcony, klaus.

She acted like she didn't see him but that was hard because she glanced at him as he did with her.

She gulped uncomfortably, her face was smeared with her mascara probably and she looked like a crow nest, well her hair did.

She let out an unwanted sob which was seemingly loud as he twisted his head immediately to her to see her crying.

The next second he was behind her and turned her around while she wiped away her tears. „My love, what happened?" he whispered as he tried to calm her down. He rubbed his hands against her shoulders making her feel a bit more comfortable.

„Elijah- he." she couldn't get her words out as she covered her face with her hands. He saw red, he was furious even though he still had no idea what his brother did, he knew that if she asked him he'd dagger his brother for the rest of eterni-

„What did he do, my sweet?" he asked her trying to get her to pull away her hand so he could see and hear her, when her face was free to him he began brushing his fingers through her hair.

„We had a date- and he didn't appear because he was busy with Hayley, we had a argument- and he meant that it was better for us to stay away-"

The hybrid didn't understand one thing, how could Elijah ever drop her for Hayley?

„I'm so sorry my little werewitch, do you want me to do anything?" She shook her head and he nodded before pulling her into his warm embrace.

He wanted to give her a bracelet for her birthday because the ring that she wanted was to strange to be gifted to her, yet-

„And I also lost my car and I'm starving." she whined into his chest as he thought about ways to cheer her up.

„How about I get you a new car and we will get cheeseburgers, cherry coke and anything else your heart desires, my star?"

She nodded happily as he chuckled before going back inside with her before she could catch a cold and get sick.

He took one of the extra blankets on the bed and wrapped it around her, while she was sitting on it he he crouched down and pushed the hair which was hanging in her face behind her ear.

He then stood up and walked into her bathroom finding the most random things lying around, a pair of panties, cherry coke cans and different make up things he didn't know the name off.

He found the make up wipes after fighting with the cabinet because it didn't want to open.

He returned and found her lying on the bed with the blanket around her. He wiped her mascara off while holding her face in his hands.

„Do you want me to get the food alone or send one of the vampires?"

„Please stay."

He nodded and texted one of the vampires to bring him 4 cheeseburgers, 2 ice cream tubs, 8 pastries, 6 vanilla flavoured macaroons and 10 big bottles of cherry coke.

Even though he could smell through his phone how pissed he was he did as told and about 10 minutes later it was in front of her door.

He took all of it thanking him which caused the vampire to be surprised before closing the door, locking it. „I wanna eat outside." she said and he nodded before bringing the food outside, he then came back in and grabbed a blanket.

The hybrid placed it on the floor of her balcony grabbing the bag with food in it before placing it on the black blanket.

He walked back inside and wrapped and arm around her, pulling her off of the bed which made her stand and groan as both of them went outside.

„What do you wanna eat fir-"

„Cheeseburgers."

He chuckled as she pulled the four McDonald's cheeseburgers out and gave him two as she kept the other two.

He had never really ate them before but he knew that she'd force him. With her shaking hands she managed to open the paper and took a large bite, humming.

He unwrapped his too and bit a bit off, and surprisingly it was good. The two finished the burgers in no time as she pulled out the pastries.

„My love, I'm full already-"

„Well I'm not- and even if I was food makes me happy so bear with it."

He nodded and looked at the stars, she soon looked up too and whispered something he wouldn't have of understood if he was a human.

„They are beautiful aren't they?"

He looked at her and saw her staring into the dark sky full of stars. „Yes, she is." he mumbled as he turned away to look up too but couldn't stop himself from looking back at her every once in a while.

________________________________

They had ate pretty much everything, well Lia did. Her hunger was immense as she stuffed everything edible down her throat.

The two now laid on the blanket, neither of them knew how late it was. Their heads were lying on the pillows the hybrid had brought out.

She intentionally layed down closer to him, she had missed his stupid presence for the past weeks in which he had been ignoring her.

The lights in town snapped which caused both of them to look and see some Christmas trees lighting up.

„Merry Christmas." she whispered to him and he returned it. „Merry Christmas, my love."

She for the first time grinned at the pet name she exclaimed to hate, she innerly still did.

„I have a gift for yo-" he began but was interrupted by the Sinclair who shook her head.

„You didn't have too." she reassured and he chuckled before sitting up and pulling her up with him.

„Happy belated birthday my angel."

He took out a small box and gave it to her while smiling. „Thank you." she mumbled and took it opening the lid to see a beautiful diamond bracelet.

She immediately shook her head when she saw the real diamonds shining at her, this probably costed thousands.

„I can't." she said and put the lid back on trying to give it back to him, which didn't work. „Why not?"

„Because it was probably too expensive."

„It was and it would be a shame if you wouldn't wear it."

She shook her head again, the bracelet was easily the prettiest one she had ever seen and she couldn't except him spending so much money on her.

He took the box and opened it and took the gorgeous bracelet out, placing the box behind him so she couldn't reach for it.

„No."

He rolled her eyes at her silly attempts and took her wrist. „Klaus, I can't take it-"

„You can't give gifts back."

After literally arguing for minutes, she agreed. She held her wrist out and he smiled while putting the diamond bracelet on.

„What did you ever wish to do in your life?" he asked her genuinely curious about what to gift her for Christmas.

„I've always wanted to visit Italy, Spain and France why?" she narrowed her eyes and found his behaviour suspicious.

„I'll take you." he told her like it was the most common thing in the world, her jaw dropped.

She laughed out thinking it was a joke but when he didn't laugh with her just continue to stare at her she realized it wasn't, how embarrassing..

„I'm serious my love."

She rolled her eyes at his attempt to woo her. „I'm to smart to be seduced by you."

„And that's why I like you."

Her eyes automatically rolled back and he chuckled and grinned.

„Come on love, doesn't Italy sound nice?" he began trying to talk her into leaving New Orleans with him, even if it was just for a while.

„It does." she stated and rubbed her tongue against the roof of her mouth clenching her jaw lightly.

„Well then pack your bags my sweet, we are leaving tomorrow."

She snorted as he looked at her still trying to figure out how to convince her. She needed a break for New Orleans and from Elijah.

„So it's a yes?" he asked her hopefully, she had to stop herself from grinning.

„Yes."

Why not have a break in Europe then?

________________________________

Their moments together 🥹🫶🏻

It's happening..

Slowly but surely

Anyways

Lia and Elijah dropped each other, sorry not sorry. I was writing this grinning realising that el!jah will never get to be with Hayley either, he dodged both bullets in the end.

Their time in Europe together will be so precious and I'm so sorry for not updating on Friday because I fell asleep writing this so I couldn't post it 😭

The pest will also join them in Europe, Lia would never leave without her baby

Anyways how did you like this chapter?

Lia's finally eighteen and she can drink in some country's now so get ready for drunk lia and sober klaus who's trying to not to snap his own neck. 💀

This was it for now and I won't be posting until like a week, school is starting for me on Tuesday and I have to concentrate so I won't be writing as much as I used to but I won't drop this book bc I have so many plans!

What do we think of Lia as a mom and Klaus as a dad? And if yes how many kids cause I was thinking about that so many times

Anyways thanks for 5,86k reads

Bye bye!<3

5580 words

-nicole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.8K 50
"Are you mental? We have locked these kinds of people here for hundreds of years for a reason" "I know; but she is our last resort" In the years when...
46.3K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...
263K 4.9K 24
She's new to New Orleans, she didn't know the rules that came with being a witch. What will Violet do under the pressure of being a supernatural hum...
54.4K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...