The Prisoner Of Azkaban | Her...

By tvrnner

In which you move to the magical school of Hogwarts and you uncover a secret about your past,all while you me... More

Prisoner Of Azkaban
1 Dementor
2 Gryffindor!
3 Potions Class
4 The Grim
5 He's been sighted!
6 Quidditch
7 Hogsmeade Visit
8 Should they be warned?
10 End Of Term
11 Shrieking Shack
12 Buckbeak
13 Cromwell,Potter
14 Crystal Ball
15 Scabbers
16 The Whomping Willow
17 Full Moon
18 What is going on?
19 Expecto Patronum
20 The End of The Year

9 Page 394

271 6 0
By tvrnner

-

Your sat in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class and your sat next to Maddie.Faith and Morris are next to each other on Maddie's side while Harry is by himself,no sight of Hermione,and Ron is sat with Bem next to Harry.

Maddie is telling you about this book she read on Hippogriff's when suddenly,the door slams shut and in walks Snape,holding his wand up as he closes all the blinds and he walks to the front of the classroom.

Everyone goes silent and you look at Maddie confused.Why is Snape here?You're supoose to have Professor Lupin.

"Turn to page 394".Snape announces as he looks at the whole class.

You grab your book from infront of you just like everyone else and you start to slowly flick through it,trying to find the page your suppose to be on.

Snape walks forwards and Harry turns to him.

"Excuse me,sir.Where's Professor Lupin?".Harry says.

Snape looks at him coldly as he stops walking. "That's not really your concern,is it,Potter?Suffice it say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time.Turn to page 394".

Snape walks to the back of the room where there is a lecturn and projector.

"Werewolves?".Ron says.

Your eyebrows furrow and you quickly flick to the page your suppose to be on.Indeed,at the top of the page it says 'Werewolves'.

"But,Sir,we just began learning about red caps and hinkypunks.We're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks".Hermione says and you jump as she wasn't there a couple of seconds again.

"Quiet".Snape glares at her.

"When did she bloody come in?".You whisper to Maddie as you look at Hermione sat on the other side of you next to Harry.

"Cromwell,would you like to share whatever you and Miss Yamazaki are whispering about to the rest of the class?".Snape says.

"No,Sir".You say.

"Then be quiet".Snape orders.

The projector infront of you switches to a different slide and Snape begins the lesson as he walks back to the front of the class.

"Now,which one of you can tell me the difference between and Animagus and a werewolf?".Snape says and Hermione puts her hand up.

"An Animagus?What is that?".Morris whispers to Faith.

"No one?How disappointing".Snape stands infront of the class as the slide changes.

"Please,sir.An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal.A werewolf has no choice.With each full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is.He's kill his best friend if he crossed his path.Furthermore,the werewolf only responds to the call of it's own kind".Hermione explains.

Draco howls at that and both you and Maddie give him a weird look as Crabbe laughs.

"Thank you,Mr Malfoy.That's the second time you've spoke out of turn,Miss Granger.Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?".Snape looks down on Hermione and you can see her eagerness to learn fade away at his words as she looks down.

Ron leans over to Harry. "He's got a point,you know".

"Five points from Gryffindor".Snape announces.As Snape carries on talking,you watch as Draco blows two origami papers towards you and Harry. "As an antidote to your ignorance,and on my desk,by Monday morning,two rolls of parchment on the werewolf,with particular emphasis on recognizing it".

All the students in the room groan as Snape says this and you hold the paper origami in your hand.

"Sir,it's Quidditch tomorrow".Harry says,looking at Snape.

"How are we suppose to play Quidditch and write two rolls of parchment at the same time?".You agree with him.

Snape glares at you and Harry before leaning down face to face with Harry. "Then I suggest you take extra care,Miss Cromwell and Mr Potter.Loss of limb will not excuse you.Page 394".

Snape walks back to the back of the classroom and begins teaching his lesson.You and Harry look at each other before opening the paper from Draco.

On the magical drawing,it shows you riding a broom during Quidditch before you get struck by lightning.

Hopefully,that will not happen.

-

Inside the Great Hall,you're sat with Faith,Harry,Morris and Ron.You have no clue where Hermione and Maddie are,they disappeared after fourth period.

You and Faith are doing Potions homework while Morris watches as Harry and Ron play Wizard Chess,making fun of Ron as he is losing terribly.

"Merlin,I despise Snape".You angrily throw your quill on the table. "Not only he's given us stupid Potions homework,but,to top it off,he gave us Defense Against the Dark Arts homework too when it's Quidditch tomorrow.He isn't even our teacher for that subject".

"At least we only have to give it in on Monday.We've got four days to do it".Faith reassures you.

You look up when you notice Alwyn walking onto the Great Hall,laughing with his friends as if the argument from the weekend didn't happen.He hasn't even spoken to you about it.

Faith notices you glaring at Alwyn. "Have you and your brother even spoken about what has been happening?".

"I tried talking to him,he said that I'm going mad".You explain and Faith gives him a dirty look.

"Well,he's a prick,isn't he?".Faith spits out as she watches him throw a ball of parchment at a younger Hufflepuff student walking past him.

"He wasn't like this before we got to Hogwarts.He became a prick when he got sorted in Slytherin.My parents said that it's just him acting out because he can't get used to being in a different school.As if,he feels right at home here.I can't help but feel like something isn't right here".You say.

Faith gives you a comforting smile. "I'm sure you'll sort it out".

Suddenly,Hermione and Maddie come in as both of them sit on each side of you.

"I'm sorry,Y/N,but we didn't find anything helpful in the library".Maddie says as she places and hand on your shoulder and Hermione gives you a sad smile.

"There was nothing?".You ask as you look at the both of them.

"Unfortunately".Hermione replies.

"Y/N,we need to head off to Quidditch practice".Harry says as he stands up from the table.

You nod and you also get up from the table,closing your Potions book and stuffing your homework inside.

"Y/N".Hermione calling your name makes you turn around.She looks at you sternly. "I want to remind you that we have our tutoring session in the library before dinner.Don't be late".

"I won't".You grin.

-

"You're late".Hermione scolds you as you quickly make your way to the seat next to her.

"I know.I'm really,really sorry,Hermione.Oliver made us do extra drills.You know how he is".You apologise,taking out your Transfiguration book and quill.

You didn't even have time to get changed, you're still in your Quidditch robes.

"Can we get started?".Hermione raises an eyebrow at you.

You nod quickly. "Yes".

"Alright.Today we are going to be covering the Match into Needle spell".Hermione explains as she opens her book. "You remember the Transfiguration formula we went over last time?".

"I believe so".You say and Hermione rolls her eyes.

"First of all,you're just going to take notes.Then,I'll demonstrate and finally,you'll do the spell".Hermione looks at you.

"Correct that to 'try' to do the spell.Hermione,I don't know if you've noticed,but I am awful at Transfiguration".You point out to her.

"That's the whole point of this tutoring.For me to help you with Transfiguration.For now,just listen to me and take notes".Hermione says.

The brown haired girl begins explaining the spell to you and just like she told you to,you take notes.It proves to be very difficult at first.You're sat there,leaning your head on your hand as you write down the notes,but after Hermione has explained the concept of the spell to you,you understand a little bit.

"Now,watch me do the spell".Hermione says as she places a match infront of her.She takes a deep breath before saying the incantation and waving her wand.The match turns into a needle and Hermione grins at you.

"You think you can do that now?".Hermione asks.

"No".You reply simply.

Hermione giggles. "Come on,Y/N.I know you can do it".

"Fine".You mumble.

Hermione sets a match infront of you and you basically glare at it as you raise your wand and say the incantation.However,nothing happens and you look at Hermione disappointed.

"See.I told you I'm awful".You complain, leaning back in your chair.

"Stop putting yourself down.I know you're capable of doing this,you just need to move your wand a little less".Hermione reassures you before she sets another match down infront of you. "Try again".

Five attempts later and you still haven't managed to turn the match into a needle.Hermione continues to spurr you on,but you're patience is running thin.

"Again".Hermione places another match infront of you.

You sigh.Raising your wand and saying the incantation,you do the movement your suppose to do with the wand.Finally,you watch as the match turns into a needle.

"You did it!".Hermione exclaims as she is both shocked and proud.

"I did it!".You yell out and jump up in your seat.

Madam Pince looks towards you and Hermione."Shush!".

"Sorry".You apologise and Hermione laughs.

"I'm proud of you,Y/N".Hermione says with a smile on her face.

"Really?".You raise an eyebrow and Hermione nods. "Well,you're a great teacher".

You watch as a small blush spreads onto Hermione's cheeks. "Thank you".

The two of you look at each other for a moment,sitting in silence as you relish in the moment you just shared.

"We should get to dinner".Hermione says,standing up as she gathers up her things.

You nod and you do the same,gathering your things.

The two of you make your way out of the library together.

-

Rain comes pummelling down as your in a very intense Quidditch match against Hufflepuff. Gryffindor is currently losing fourty to sixty,and it's really up to Harry to turn this game around.

You swiftly fly past a Hufflepuff beater that aims the bludger at you with the quaffle in your hand.You can hear all of your friends cheering you and Harry on as Harry chases the snitch up into the dark,thundering clouds.

You throw the quaffle at Angelina,but she doesn't catch it and the quaffle goes flying up into the clouds.

Quickly,you turn on your broom and you go straight for the quaffle,flying right past the teachers stand and up into the clouds.

Lightning and thunder can be heard and this frightens you slightly,but you keep going.You notice a Hufflepuff chaser going after you to also catch the quaffle,but he gets struck by lightning and he falls back towards the ground.

As you near the quaffle,you notice Harry trying to reach the snitch.

"Get it,Harry!".You shout,getting Harry's attention.

"Y/N,watch out!".Harry shouts,potining his finger at something behind you.

You turn your head to notice a dementor making it's way over towards you.

"Crap!".You yell as you reach for the quaffle and grab it,quickly shooting up more and more into the clouds,Harry following you.

The grip you have on your broom makes you knuckles turn white and you notice another dementor infront of you.Quickly,you duck and Harry does the same.The rain falling in your eyes and your hair stuck to your forehead,you try to think of a plan as even more dementors are coming your way.

"Follow me!".You shout to Harry.

As you reach a certain point in the clouds,you stop on your broom and you fall backwards, Harry following after you.You and Harry dodge the dementors as you try to fly towards the ground.Your eyes widen as you notice how many dementors are there around you.

Suddenly,a dementor comes up infront of you and it breaths,sucking all the joy and happy memories out of you.The same thing happens to Harry.The two of you,now weak,tumble towards the ground,your brooms falling next to you.

The only two things you hear when you come tumbling to the ground from the sky,Harry next to you,is the screams of your friends and Dumbledore saying a spell.

"Aresto momentum!".

-

"They look a bit peaky,don't they?".Ron says.

"Peaky?What do you expect?They fell over hundred feet".Fred says.

"Come on,Ron.Let's walk you off the Astronomy tower and see what you look like".George says.

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does".Harry says.

Your eyes flicker open and infront of you,you see all of your friends leaning over you and Harry who's laying in the bed next to you.

You slowly sit up and the closest person sat to you is Hermione.

"How are you feeling?".Hermione asks as you look over at Harry who's also sitting up in his bed before you look at Hermione.

"Brilliant".You reply.

"What about you,Harry?".Maddie says as she turns to Harry.

"Same as Y/N".Harry says,

"You two gave us right good scare".George says.

"What happened?".Harry questions.

Ron looks at him. "Well,you two fell of your broom".

"In unison,might I add".Morris points out and Faith smacks him in the arm.

"Really?".Harry says sarcastically.

"Who won the match?".You say and everyone looks at each other uncomfortabley making you and Harry frown.

Hermione stands up. "Um,no one blames you two.The dementors aren't suppose come inside the grounds.Dumbledore was furious.After he saved the both of you,he sent them straight off".

"There's something else you should know too".Ron says as he turns to look at Harry and you notice him carrying a broken broom in his arms.

"When you fell....".Faith trails off.

Ron continues. "Your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow and....".

"Well,it's sort of destroyed".Faith smiles at him sadly.

"What about mine?".You question,sitting up even more.

"Oh,don't worry.You're broomstick is nicely tucked away in your trunk.Hermione went to find it herself".Maddie says and you look at Hermione to see her looking away from you,tucking her hair behind her ear.

You lay back on the pillow and let out a sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3K 36
You're Hermione Granger's adopted sister and you and her just got your letters to Hogwarts. While you're there, you'll learn the truth about your par...
347K 9.4K 24
Your first year at Hogwarts gets a lot more exciting than you imagined.
294K 5K 200
Just a book that has loads of imagines with my favourite character from Harry Potter Some may have G!P Some might be smut Some might be pure fluff Re...
111K 2.4K 27
A new year summons new responsibilities and at the time when romance and adolescences are taking over the year's mind, how will the reader cope with...