Pokemon: The Loudest Ranger

By Hollowhunter2

Title idea from @Lance1889 check his stories out. I know there are quite a few Pokemon x Loud House stories... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas Special
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 14

856 17 16
By Hollowhunter2

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

No matter how much the two Pokemon Rangers looked around, and they have for a while, they couldn't find anything that would help them much. The only thing they can say for sure is that it wasn't a Pokemon that angered Gyarados so much. They found some traces of footprints that belonged to a human, but the brand of shoe is so common it could be anyone.

Even if they don't like it, they'll have to put the case on hold until they maybe get some more information.

A little annoyed, the two and their Pokemon go back to the jeep and drive off. On the way, Nick's Xtransceiver rings, he picks it up and sees that it's Kate.

Kate: Hey guys.

Lincoln/Nick: Hey Kate.

Kate: So the Gyarados seems to have calmed down and swam deeper into the sea, at least that's settled. What actually happened?

Nick: Our current theory is that a person hurt or angered a Magikarp and it evolved into Gyarados because it was so angry.

Kate: Any idea who it could be?

Lincoln: No, the only lead we have is some footprints from shoes. But that's the most common brand out there, so we don't really have proof.

Nick: We're going back to the base for now and see if a trainer with a Pokedex went this way.

Kate: Well good luck!

So Kate hangs up and the two rangers drive back to their base. Once there, they both get out and go back inside. Lincoln sits at his computer and pulls up the map for the area. He turns back time and sees if any trainer with a Pokedex has walked by the area. After a few seconds, he sees that someone has actually walked past. He pulls up the Pokedex ID and sees the profile of the trainer and where he is right now.

Lincoln: Lee Fischer, he has already collected a few badges and is currently in our Pokemon Center.Lee Fischer has already collected a few badges and is currently in the Laverre City Pokemon Center.

Nick stands up and stretches.

Nick: Then let's pay our dear trainer a visit.

The two get back in their jeep and drive downtown to the Pokemon Center. The Loud family and the others are still sitting in the lobby talking, Lynn has been back for a while when they see Lincoln and Nick's jeep pulling up.

Luan: Hey it's Lincoln and Nick.

The two rangers enter the Pokemon Center with their Pokemon and approach the reception. As Lincoln walks past the group, he gives them a friendly nod.

Nurse Joy: What can I do for you, Rangers?

Nick: Could you call the trainer, Lee Fischer?

Nurse Joy nods with a smile.

Nurse Joy: Of course. Trainer Lee Fischer please come to the reception.

A young trainer in the lobby, looking confused when he hears this, goes to the front desk, but gets a little nervous when he sees the two rangers.

Lee: Y-yes?

Lincoln: Lee Fischer?

Lee: Yeah thats me.

Nick: We have a few questions for you.

Lola: What's going on with them?

Albert: They seem to be working, Lola.

Luna: Brah, do you think that guy was up to something?

Luan: Maybe.

The trainer is a bit very nervous, but the two rangers also have a very impressive aura for him.

Lincoln: You were in the woods this morning, right?

Lee: Yeah.

Nick: What exactly were you doing there?

Lee: I wanted to see if I could find some good Pokemon for my team and maybe train a bit.

Nick: Did you come across a river there?

Lee: Yeah. I'm sorry, but why are you questioning me?

Lincoln: We had a mission this morning, one of the Magikarp in the river evolved into a Gyarados that went berserk. We're assuming someone angered Magikarp, we just want to know if you had anything to do with it.

Lee: No! I had nothing to do with that. Anyone who knows anything about Pokemon, that you shouldn't piss off a Magikarp.

Unnoticed, Lynn flinches when she hears this.

Nick: May we see your shoes?

Lee nods and Lincoln kneels down to look at the sole. He looks at Nick and shakes his head.

Nick: do you have any more shoes?

Lee: Yeah here.

Lee reaches into his backpack and pulls out a pair of shoes. The two rangers look at them and shake their heads, they don't match the soles they found either.

Lincoln: Okay, now we know you had nothing to do with it, sorry about that.

Lee puts up his hands in surrender.

Lee: Hey, you guys are just doing your job.

And with that he goes back to the table with his friends. While Lincoln and Nick move to the group.

Lincoln: Good Morning.

Group: Morning Lincoln/Bro.

Lori: So... Like what was that about?

Nick: Someone pissed off a Pokemon in the forest and we wanted to find the culprit.

Lola raises an eyebrow.

Lola: Is that really such a big deal?

Lincoln: There are big penalties for abusing a Pokemon, but when you do it on one of the most aggressive Pokemon out there, even more so. A lot could have happened, other Pokemon could have been badly injured, or even humans.

Once again, Lynn flinches, no one seems to notice except Nick, who crosses his arms and looks askance at Lynn.

Nick: Lynn?

Lynn narrows her eyes and looks at Nick.

Lynn: What?

Nick: The rude tone aside. Did you happen to be in the woods this morning?

But before Lynn can answer, her father bangs on the table and gets up.

Lynn Sr.: Are you putting my daughter under suspicion right now?

Nick looks at him with a serious expression on his face.

Nick: So what if I do that?

Luna stands up and stands in front of Lynn.

Luna: Chill out bro. Yes she was out for a jog today but that doesn't mean she was in the woods.

Nick: It was also just a question. But if she really hasn't done anything, I'm sure she'll show us her shoes.

Nick looks at her, she's getting a little nervous, but shrugs her shoulders.

Lynn: S-sure.

Nick takes a closer look at the soles and discovers that they match those at the river.

Nick: They fit pretty much exactly to the ones we found at the River.

Lynn: These are the most popular sport shoes out there, anyone can wear them!

Nick takes a closer look at the shoes and discovers something red. He pulls out a pair of pliers and pulls it out. It's a red scale.

Nick: Lincoln, please scan the scale.

Lincoln takes the scale and places it in a compartment of his xtransceiver. After a few seconds, Lincoln sighs and slaps his forehead.

Lincoln: Why Lynn?!

The others are shocked when they hear this and look at Lynn.

Nick: I'm right aren't I?

Lincoln: Yep. The scale belongs to a Magikarp.

Lynn stands up and crosses her arms.

Lynn: Yes ok it was me! But it was a mistake!

Lynn Sr gets up and goes to Lincoln.

Lynn Sr.: Lincoln it was a mistake please. You don't need to punish her so hard.

Lincoln crosses his arms.

Lincoln: I will punish her as is right, you can beg all you want.

Lynn Sr. turns to Albert who is still sitting quietly.

Lynn Sr.: Albert please help me here!

Albert crosses his arms and shakes his head.

Albert: I'm more on Lincoln's side, if he doesn't take it seriously he doesn't deserve his position as ranger. Lynn also has to learn that there are limits.

Nick: Normally it would be a warning, but we have other things about you that we wanted to ignore, but not anymore.

Lynn's eyes widen when she hear that.

Lynn: What other things?!

Lincoln: The destruction of public and state property.

Nick: State property, our paperwork, and the one computer that was destroyed by your stunt yesterday. Public property, the feeding bowls for the wild Pokemon that you destroyed in a rage yesterday after we kicked you out.

Lincoln: Then there's today's thing. Since you don't want to be here anyway and you're leaving tonight anyway.

The two rangers look at each other and nod.

Nick: Lynn Loud Jr. you are now banned from entering and staying in the Kalos region. You have until midnight to leave the region otherwise you will be arrested by an Officer Jenny and will remain in prison awaiting transfer to your home country. Me and my partner wish you a nice day.

The two rangers and their Pokemon turn and go to their jeep while the trainers who watched talk.

Trainer 1: I've never heard of anyone being expelled from a region.

Trainer 2: This is absolutely insane dude.

Luna looks at Lynn and sighs.

Luna: You done it now brah.

Lynn rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

Lynn: I don't want to be here anyway.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 380 17
In this Loud House Alternate universe a man made virus force's mankind to abandon earth...all except one 11 year old Lincoln Loud was accidentally ab...
11K 224 32
Another world is really interesting.
442 12 7
This is a fan fiction of The Loud House called Requiem For A loud. I want to make this because it inspired me to understand that sometimes you have...
5.9K 88 17
An awful prank causes Lincoln to change. Will his family realize just how bad they've messed up & fix their relationship? Read & find out!