Life's Changes (Book 2)

By ThatGirlNC

Disclaimer: in order to fully understand the sequence of events in the book, read You, Me and Ours first. Aft... More

Character List✨
Prologue🌫
Life🤍
We can bearly wait🧸🤍
Sessions🎼
Big 3-0♿️
Temptations🔥
Butterflies🦋
T & C🏝
Pool Day👙
Mia's Day🎊
Its a Girl💕
KGB💕
Hotel Skylines🏙️

Podcast Confessions🎧

256 20 0
By ThatGirlNC

📸 IG POST:
@amara.cole

Liked by reignblack, mia.a, theshaderoom and others
"Love me some him @reignblack🥹🥰"
View all 1,263 comments
user : love this for you🥺
reignblack : anything for you baby♥️

"On today's segment we have Easton Brewster" BigBoy announces as he introduces me on his podcast, "What's good y'all?" I say leaning back into my seat making sure to get comfortable. Over the past year, I had been working on some music and I was getting ready to release my EP which could be considered as my deluxe album.

"This past year has been crazy for you but most importantly you just welcomed a baby girl, congratulations man" he says making me smile just at the thought of Yomi. "Thanks man, little Yomi is definitely running the house, she be keeping her moms and I extra busy" I chuckle. It's been a month and a half since Kiyomi was born and everyone was definitely obsessed with her.

Mia is currently her favorite person but I only think that's because she still giving her that titty milk so it's by default. "Speaking of her mom's, are you and Mia back together again? Especially after everything that happened with Millie last year" he asked making me clear my throat, I definitely saw this coming. "That's my wifey right there, we locked in for life. A Nigga ain't perfect and last year was a turning point for me." I explained.

"I love that girl, I vowed to never be the reason Mia cries unless we getting it on" I smile absentmindedly knowing she be damn near sobbing when I'm all up in it. "Love? You heard it first here ladies, Mr Easton Brewster is off the streets" BigBoy announced making me chuckle as I nod looking directly into the camera, "Definitely, lil mama got my heart" I state confidently. "I know a man that's in love when I see one" a lady in the room comments making me chuckle, "Now let's talk about your upcoming EP and what we should expect" BigBoy suggested as the interview continued.

After the interview, I passed by the barbershop to get my hair redone and a line-up, "Thanks Jay, you clean my shit up every time" I say dapping up my cousin who is also the manager of the barbershop. Growing up, Jay and I fell victim to the streets so we dabbled in a bit of everything before we got caught up on possession charges and got locked up for almost 3 years.

It hit our family hard because I had my basketball career going for me and Jay had a full ride scholarship to Howard but we lost all of that once we got locked up. Music was the only thing that kept me sane during that time and once a Def Jam heard my first project they signed me to their label allowing me to provide a different future for my family.

The barbershop, Elite Cuts, was my first investment and I made Jay the manager because I knew he understood the game more than I did and I trusted him. He ended up getting a diploma in Business Management and Marketing which made me put his name under our second location in Atlanta as his graduation gift.

We were just two boys from Queens who were trying to break the stereotype and make a name for ourselves, " How's the fam?" He asked cleaning up his station. "Mia and the kids are good, Millie is still on her bullshit but Kai is spending the weekend with us" I reply with a smile, "That's good man, you should come over then" he suggests.

My family always hosted a cookout at the end of Summer before the kids went back to school, "I'lol talk to my lady and let you know" I say dapping him up on my way out. Barely making it out of the parking lot, the iPhone tone sounds through my speakers making me smirk as the contact name is sounded out loud.

Mia: Hey baby
East: Hey mama, you okay? How's my princess?
Mia: Yeah I'm okay and Yomi is having her cuddling session with Riley. We just finished having brunch at Jams
East: Oh so that's the charge I got on my Amex?
Mia: (giggles) Yeah, this is a daddy sponsored date
East: Hmm, so does sponsoring lunch come with privileges?
Mia: Of course, gotta make sure you good since you're out here proclaiming your love for me on live podcasts
East: (chuckles) oh so you heard it? I ain't told a lie though
Mia: Oh I know, it's okay cause I love you too daddy
East: You better, you going home after your brunch?
Mia: Yeah, I'll go drop Raven off before I go to your mom's to see the kids
East: Aight mamas, tell my kids I love them and I'll see you at home
Mia: Okay baby, I love you
East: I love you too mama

"Can I have the pink pair in a size 10 and the grey pair in a size 7" East asked the employee in Saks Fifth Avenue as he looked around the kids section grabbing the kids matching Puma sneakers. "Yo can I also this sized for a three month old?" I asked holding up a Fendi dress for Yomi cause I couldn't leave her out.

I bought myself a Moncler set, a couple of Nike Tech suits and more couple tees since Mia and I basically share the ones I have right now. "Sir we managed to find the light pink Dior set that you wanted" another salesperson says walking towards me with a box containing two bags and sandals. "Thanks, I think that's all so just round that up for me" I ask walking to the tip with my bodyguard before handing over a stack of hundreds.

"Well damn, first you tell the world you love me and then you bring me back something from Dior?" Mia asks excitedly pecking my lips several more times before walking towards the box that was on the couch. "You know I'll always spoil you ma" I comment before bending over and grabbing Yomi who was her swing, "Hie princess" I whisper kissing her cheek as she smiles. "Ooo babe, I like this so much. Thank you papa" she smiles up at me.

Making her happy is definitely my favorite thing to do, "You're welcome mama, I got the kids things too" I mention as she opens the shoes boxes before holding up the Fendi dress. "Ooo Yomi, look at this cute dress daddy got for you mama" she announces holding it up in front of Yomi who was cooing in my arms, "I think that means she likes it" I chuckle

Things had escalated rapidly after I managed to put down Yomi for a nap, here I was laying breathlessly on the guest bed whilst Mia was deep throating my manhood. "Fuck mama" I gasp as she gags before tracing the veins on my manhood with her tongue adding her hands in a twisting motion.

"I can feel you twitching papi, are you about to cum?" she whispers looking at me with hazed over eyes before attaching her mouth to the tip making my eyes roll back. My whole member was drenched in her saliva and I could feel my stomach cave in as my toes cracked, "Damn mama, I- I I'm about to cum" I stuttered.

Telling her that only seemed to make her go harder as she relaxed her throat allowing me to repeatedly hit the back of her throat as my hips flexed right before releasing my seed. "Oh fuck mamas, y- you gotta stop" I groan as she continued sucking on my tip making me shudder grabbing the back of her neck to try and stop her as she grabs hold of them pressing them down on the bed.

Forming a suction with her mouth, I feel her suck my member deeper into her mouth as she continues to bop her head vigorously causing me to cum for the second time. Coming up, Mia smirked wiping the corners of her mouth "You okay there, papi?" she mocks as I wrap my hand around her neck pulling her into a heated kiss.

I could feel the heat from her center as she straddled my lap before lowering herself onto my member, "Fuck mama we can't" I remind her as she begins to pull down her panties. It was only 5 weeks after Yomi's birth and the doctor hadn't cleared her yet, " I just need to feel you papi please" she begs climbing back into my lap as I feel her juices seep onto me.

Our shaky breathes sound throughout the room as I hold onto her waist guiding her rocking motion making her tremble before latching onto my neck, "Damn you're leaking ma" I groan. Winding her waist whilst applying enough pressure, I bite my lip as pleasure courses through my body making hips buck up earning an airy moan from her.

Placing my thumb over her bud, I rub it feeling Mia choke up on a moan as she shudders as I latch onto the side of her neck, "Ooo papi" she squeals drenching my lap. Turning her over, I lay her on the bed as I latch onto her aching bud whilst simultaneously thrusting my fingers into her warmth "Fuck papi please" she squeals.

I clutch her leg hiking it further up my shoulder pressing down on her stomach feeling her muscles spasm beneath my hand making me hum as I press into her spot. "I'm c-cumming" she gasps whilst inching further away from my grasp, "Uht Uht, where you going?" I ask tightening my hold on her neck making her back arch.

With a low screech, I feel her juices squirt out of her splashing on my chest and leaking into my mouth making me smirk. Slapping her clit after spitting her water back on her, she jerks as cream oozes out her as her back arches, "I can't, I'm d-done please papi" she begs as I slurp her up before thrusting my tongue into her warmth.

Chuckling, I gently wipe her clean watching as her body continues to jerk "You gotta use the bathroom before you fall asleep mami" I say making her whine as I lift her into my arms. "Were you tryna kill me?" Mia groans as she limps towards the sink making me laugh, "You know like that side of me" I counter as she rolls her eyes walking into the shower.

•                      •                     •                      •

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I hear Yomi's cries sound through the monitor making me rush towards her nursery, "Aww it's okay my princess" I soothe rocking her gently. She slowly opens her eyes before tying her head in search of milk, if there's one thing Yomi doesn't play about is her food so I walked back to the main bedroom calling out for Mia.

"This little girl only follows the feeding part of her schedule" Mia chuckles already knowing the reason behind the little whimpers our daughter was echoing, "She get that greedy shit from you" I rebuttal making her flip me off. The little whimpers turn into wails causing Mia to walk towards me with her bra already unfastened, "Okay nīna, here's your milkies" Mia whispers as Yomi latches on just as she gets comfy in the rocking chair next to our ceiling-to-floor windows.

I can't help the smile that graces my face as I hear Mia softly hum 'Everything' by Mary J Blige as she runs her fingers through Yomi's curls, "I love y'all for real" I state as we lock eyes.

Today was Mia's first day back at House of Jade after her six week appointment with her OBGYN so she left Yomi with Ma Rose and her mom, "I already miss her" she whines throwing her head back. She was in the main office with Amara who was munching on a smoothie bowl, "Girl you'll be with her in like 3 hours" her best friend assures. Leaving her baby was the hardest part of her day and the mom guilt was getting to her, East had already called to check in since he was there when she was crying in the morning.

"I know but what if she needs me?" Mia sulks scrolling through the pictures her mom had sent her 30 minutes prior, "She'll be fine Mia, you wanna call her?" Mia comforts. Everything was made worse because both her and East had to enroll Kai and Yosohn for the school term which broke her heart, all her babies were growing and she couldn't take it.

"Ooo I definitely needed this" Mia groaned feeling Raya's hands press into her back as part of the deep tissue massage that Amara had scheduled for her to make her feel better. She had already gotten an new mommy-friendly nail set and her hair was laid so this was the last part of the package that the business offered for new moms.

"You gonna bring my bestie next time you come?" Arya asked talking about Kairi who definitely liked Raya more than everyone else in the store, "Girl she's been begging to come through" Mia chuckled. All of their employees had become part of their friendship group and had met their immediate family, "I'll probably bring her through on Saturday" Mia smiled.

📸 IG STORY:
@mia.a

I'm tryna be like you girl" Crystal whined looking at the bouquet of assorted pink flowers that East had delivered to the shop making her smile just as her phone pinged. Unlocking her phone she reads his message, 'I know today was hard for you, so I just want you know that we appreciate you Queen. I love you'.

She couldn't stop the blush that framed her cheekbones as she sent him a message that she knew would have him on brick, "Imma suck my man all the way up" she whispered making the people who heard her laugh. "I know that's right, Mr Easton putting in that work" Amara chuckled from her desk making Zo let out a chortle, "I know that's right, just in time for the doctors clearance" he snickered causing them to fall into a laughing fit.

Mia was still skeptical about getting intimate with East because she couldn't risk getting pregnant so she was waiting on her birth control appointment. "I ain't bussin shit open until I'm on birth control, that nigga tryna trap me again" Mia whined recalling all the times East had mentioned knocking her up again, "Girl believe him, his friend caught me lacking" Amara commented rolling her eyes.

"Mommy, mommy" Yosohn screamed running from his classroom door into his mothers awaiting arms, he had been emotional during the morning drop off so seeing his mom made him happy. "Hi my sweet baby, you had a good day?" she asked brushing the curls out of his face, "Yeah mommy, I
swing" he smiles telling her about his day.

📸IG STORY:
@easton.nyc

"Let's go get Kai, okay?" she says pulling up to the front of her class catching her attention, "Hi mommy" she squealed rushing over to her before pulling Yosohn into her arms. "Hi sissy" he giggles as Kai leaves a kiss on his cheek leaving Mia a teary eyed mess, "Aww my babies, come give mommy a hug" she smiled pulling them closer. The bond Kai and Yosohn had was something that brought East and her were amazed by because it reflected fhe love that they shared in their household.

"Look Yomi, it's your mommy" Ma Dukes said in a baby voice that made Mia laugh lowly, "Hi princess, you missed me?" Mia asked earning a grin from her youngest. Yomi was definitely becoming more of a mommy's girl and Mia was all for it, like clockwork Yomi opened her mouth in search of food once she felt her mother's chest.

"Girllaa, here I was thinking you actually missed me" Mia laughed getting comfortable so she could feed her, "This lil girl is greedy, she just ate an hour ago" Ma Rose announced. This didn't even shock Mia because her daughter definitely enjoyed eating from the source, "Yo ma, what I told you about leaving this door unlocked" East shouted walking into the living room with a scowl on his face.

"This boy think he someone's dad, boy you better act like you got some sense" his mother scolded as he walked over to the couch pecking Mia's lips and Yomi's forehead. "I'm just tryna make sure you good, what's good mami? You had a good day?" He questioned his girlfriend who was handing their baby over so he could burp her.

Before she could reply, the kids ran over screaming his name, "Whoa, watch out for Yomi" he warned before leaving kisses on their foreheads and talking to them about their day. Looking over at East who was cuddled up with the kids, Mia couldn't help but smile feeling her heart swell at the sight, "Ooo girl you love that man" Ma Rosie chuckled looking at her daughter.

📸 IG POSTS:
@itscrystal

Liked by mia.a, amaracole and others
"On your necks until further notice😏"
View all 813 comments
styledbyzo : yes ma'am😍

@easton.nyc

Liked by mia.a, madukes, theshaderoom and others
"Runnin laps🏁"
View all 2,850 comments
mia.a : Mmm love me some you papi🤤
-> user : he just with you cause of that baby
—> easton.nyc : ain't nobody ask for your opinion, don't speak on mines bald bitch

📸IG STORY:
@easton.nyc

@styledbyzo:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 349 16
_Sorry this is on hold again. Chapter fifteen says why! Thank you for reading_____________ Mia had a secret. To protect her family she ran away from...
10 2 61
"It's You Again" is a mesmerizing tale that follows the journey of a young woman named Mia who suddenly bumps into her doppelganger,Lily,who is every...
233 42 18
How do you tell your best friend you love them? How do you know they feel the same? How do you stop your heart getting broken in the process? Honest...
36.9K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...