I'm in Love🌛

By Akshhh0902

Falling in love is a dream for some people. They are wandering in the search of love but find when they least... More

Love - Prologue
Love - 1
Love - 2
Love - 3
Love - 4
Love - 5
Love - 6
Love 7
Love 8
Love - 9
Love - 10
Love - 11
Love❤️
Love 13
Love 14
Love 15
Love 16

Love - 12

590 117 34
By Akshhh0902

Naaz is sitting on a bench outside the hospital waiting for Siddharth to come out. They had come back from cottage a week ago. After that they both got busy in their work. Sid called naaz and asked her to wait for him outside the hospital.

Siddharth comes out from the hospital after a while. He smiles looking at naaz. She ignores him and start going toward his car.
He frowns and follow her.

He goes and stands in front of her. She still not looking at him. Siddharth chuckles and knock on her forehead.

Siddharth : Naaz... Kya hogya? You were fine when we talk on call.

Naaz glares : App bhulgye ho mujhe... You used me Dr.

Siddharth frowns : Use... Are you mad naaz ?

Naaz bite her tongue : Wrong word choice but... App ko jab jrurt thi baat krne ke liye itni door le gye... Or fir ik hfta aise gayab the Jaise ki mai exist hi ni krti... Yeh kahan ki dosti hui...

Siddharth teases her : Acha to ab sunaogi tum mujhe uss baat ke liye... Yeh kahan ki dosti hui...

Naaz turns her face : Hn sunaungi.. har Baar sunyungi jab jab app mujhe bhul jaoge..

Siddharth chuckles and pull her in a side hug. He kiss her forehead.

Siddharth smiles : Nahi bhula baby tujhe... I was busy these days... Meetings... Patients... I was stuck in work yr.

Naaz looks up at his face: Work is important than me?

Siddharth sighs : Naaz bacha... I already told you I have very few people in my life and you are one of them. So, off course you are important baby... But I am also committed toward my work. And my patients are my priority.

Naaz smiles : Proud of you Doctor. Itne ache kyun ho app ?

Siddharth narrow his eyes : Actually I used you before... Acha to definitely nhi Hun Mai...

Naaz giggles : Vo to aise hi bol dia tha Maine.. Sorry...  abhi btado kyun bulaya mujhe..?

Siddharth chuckles: Come sit in the car first...

Naaz goes and sit on the passenger seat. Siddharth sits on his side...

Naaz : Ab btado bhi...

Siddharth shakes his head : Arre yr... Abhi u r complaining that k mai bhul gya hun.. abhi Banda compensate kr Raha hai pura week... Or us mein bhi problem hai...

Naaz smiles : You are behaving like a typical boyfriend...

Siddharth: Naa...

Naaz interrupts : But before you say anything... I know boyfriend, love is not something that I can expect from you... So chill kro..

Siddharth rolls his eyes: Bolne se pehle hi kyun ni yeh sab sochleti tum vaise...

Naaz frowns : App na bht... Bht vo ho... Mujhe ni pta tha pehle ki app itna Bolte ho...

Siddharth : Acha Sahi hai ab mere bolne se bhi problem ho rhi hai tujhe... To fir piche hi kyun ayya krti thi... I didnt invite you...

Siddharth bite his tongue... he look at her with wide eyes...

Naaz frowns and yell: Stop the car now...

Siddharth : Baby I was just kidding yr... Mzaak mein Bola...

Naaz : App na app Kuch bhi bolte ho... Actually na Jo mrji bolo.. mujhe frk hi ni pdta.. gadddi roko.. or mujhe Jane do...

Siddharth : Naaz yr... Sorry Baba... Maine aise hi bol dia yr... I didn't mean this bacha.. I swear...

Her eyes filled with tears: That doesn't matter Siddharth... App sach hi to bol rhe ho.. Mai hi ayyi thi apke piche... Paglon ki trh stalk krti thi... Abhi bhi aise pdhi hun apke piche... Jane do mujhe.. roko gadddi..

Siddharth : Tchhh Naaz... Maar khayegi mujhse... Sit there keep quite..

Naaz sniffles: Dant bhi mujhe hi rhe ho..

Siddharth turns his car into a driveway of some restaurant. He order all her favourite food. She sits silently on her side.

After 5 minutes , he take the food and put it on the back seat. And move his car toward the road again.

Naaz looking outside the window: Mujhe nhi khanna Kuch... Mai dad ke saath dinner krungi... Mujhe ghr chod do..

Siddharth slightly smiles: Uncle se baat hogyi hai.. or I also fixed his date with Ella.. so you don't have to wait for him.

Naaz too control her smile after listening to him. He stops his car near his house.

Siddharth look at her and turn her face toward him. She is looking too cute.. but her face is red.. he really hurts her...

Siddharth : Come 🫴

Naaz : Mujhe ni Jana apke saath... Pehle bhi Bola hai...

Siddharth smiles: Baba sorry bol Raha hun na.. please chlo...

Naaz shakes his head in no. Siddharth comes out from his side and go towards her. He opens the door of the car .

Siddharth : Come 🫴

Naaz again shakes her head...

Siddharth: Naaz I asking you last time.. otherwise I will..

Naaz interupts: otherwise kya.. agge itna hi tang krti hun to mat raho mere pass...

Siddharth frowns and take her in his arms. He close the door of car with his foot.

Naaz : Yeh kya Kar rhe ho ?

Siddharth : First tell me tujhe kya hua hai..

Naaz cross her arms on her chest: Kuch nhi hua.. khud se hurt ho gyi Hun Mai.. bht pagal Hun na isliye...

Siddharth starts walking with her in his arms. He make her stand in front of the door and takes out the keys from his pocket. He silently opens the door and gesture her to go inside.

She directly goes to his room and sits on his bed. He too comes and sit beside her.

Siddharth calmly : Have I ever made you feel unwanted? After we become friends, I consider you as the one of the most closest person I have. I share my vulnerabilities with you...which I never share with anyone. You are that special for me...

Naaz looks down: I know..

Siddharth wraps his arm around her : Phir kyun itna Dil pe le rhi hai bacha.. mzaak mein bol raha tha na maine..

Naaz put her head on his shoulder : Pr bura to lgta hai na... Jaise app mere ko mante ho... Mai bhi same to same apko manti Hun... App family ho meri..

I know Maine sab paglon vala kiya tha pehle... Stalking you and all... Pr hogya na ab.. kya kru.. change to ni kr skti usse...

Siddharth chuckles and kiss her forehead : But Naaz... I always thank God for sending you in my life... Aggr Tu stalk na krti to yeh sab Kuch na hota.. Or fir Mai kisi ke saath aisa na bnta jaise tumhare saath Hun... Simple life chlti rehti Jaise dard mein chl rhi thi...

Naaz look at him : Am I that precious for you? App bhagwan ko thanks krte ho.. mere liye schii?

Siddharth scratch his head : Hn mtlb...

Her eyes shine and lips have mesmerising smile. Siddharth look at her intently.

Sidharth whispers : Dar Nahi lagta tumhe... Ki Mai vo nahi de skta tumhe Jo tum chhati ho...

Naaz sighs and close her eyes: Dr.... Dekho do  possibilities haii...
Pehli ye ki app gnde vala mere pyaar mein pdd jaoge... Phir yeh dar rhega hi nahi....
Dusrii... Yeh ki Mai bhi app hi ki trh bnn jaungi... Accept krlungi the 'just friends' thing... Again dar khtm...

Sidharth huffs: Naaz... Bt I fear that I might hurt you someday... Jo Mai Nahi krna Chahta..

Naaz: Don't worry about this Dr. Jaisa chal Raha hai Sahi hai na... Or app sirf mujhe yeh mzaak vala hurt kr skate ho .. schi vala nii kroge... I know you better...

Sidharth smiles and kisses her head. He opens the meal he purchased. And start feeding naaz and himself.

Sidharth: Your boyfriend is again going to India ..

Naaz gasps : Dadu abhi to gye the yr...

Sidharth shakes his head: Don't know... Btate bhi kahan hai Sahi se Kuch... D...dad ne bulaya hogga..

Naaz rubs his arm: Hmm don't worry... Vaise dad bhi India Jane ki baat kr rhe hain... Meri cousin ki wedding hai... Mujhe ni Jana lekin..
But he wants me to go with him.

Sidharth barrow his brows: I think you should go.. Last time kab gyi thi?

Naaz: Jabse ayyi hun gyi hi Nahi vahan...

Sidharth: Milke ao sabse... You will feel good... Meri toh family hi ajeeb hai... You should thank ke you have a big family...

Naaz giggles: Lucky... Apko abhi pta nhi hai chipki relatives Ka... Vo log phone pe nii chodte... Real life mein to vo... Bs sochna bhi ni mujhe...

Sidharth chuckles..

Naaz : Aggr gyi na vahan... Chachi...Tayi to ladka dhoodh ke bethi hongi... What mngni pat vyah kra dena unhone Mera... Mai yahi theek hun dad ke saath... Unko Jana hai jayein..

Sidharth laughs : Abbey... Tere se Teri mrji bhi to puchnge na vo log...

Naaz shakes her head on disbelief: Hn meri so called mrji puchnge.. fir emotional blackmail krenge... Yeh ladka aisa hai yeh hai vo hai... Phir app nahi jante... Milne lekke jayenge or vahi roka krdenge... Hogya g Kam bs...

Sidharth laughs...

Naaz look at him with narrow eyes : Hass kya the ho app chahte ho meri Shaadi ho Jaye...

Sidharth caresses her face: No idiot... I m glad my baby is back again... Sorry pehle mood khrab krdiya tha...

Naaz kiss his cheek: Chodo vo sab... Or sab btao abhi apka din kaisa gya... Sab Kuch sun na hai mujhe...

Sidharth laughs and starts talking with her.
.
.
.
.
Here you go guys...
Abhi time lgega track pr Anne mein...
But enjoy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 21.8K 86
A girl who have a dream to become an IPS officer. From her childhood she lived that dream and she can do anything to fulfill her dream. This story s...
300K 37.6K 57
They say, "Love is not limited by our relationships but shapes how they flow! Relationships do not define us, but allow us to grow.. " Just going ahe...
35.7K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...
99.4K 11.3K 96
This story is about two people who love each other from a young age but time and circumstances separate them. ln the present time they don't even rec...