Mafia's little maid / yoonseo...

Od thehobafluffz

Suga, a name which is enough to bring the whole world on it's knees. The most merciless mafia, a cruel devil... Více

Little information
: 1 : The replacement
: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"
: 3 : "Transfer!?"
: 4 : The black mension
: 5 : "He's a devil!"
: 6 : "M- master?!"
: 7 : " You deserve punishment!"
: 8 : His regret
: 9 : Reminding him!
: 10 : Hoseok's condition
: 11 : "He's drunk!"
: 12 : "I've told you!"
: 13 : Jealousy 🔞🔞
: 14 : His Ignorance
: 16 : Gotta Go
: 17 : Behaviour changing??
: 18 : Not even myself!
: 19 : No way in hell!
: 20 : Do I really love him?
: 21 : "I do!"
: 22 : Tease 🔞🔞
: 23 : Tease pt-2 👀🔞
: 24 : Pleasure!
: 25 : "It was for you only!"
: 26 : "I'll protect him!"

: 15 : Worse Health

463 48 96
Od thehobafluffz

Yoongi pov:

"Did he passed out like this?"

Looking at him in this condition, i feel scared. Scared that I might loose something really important to me. I took him up in my arms and started running to my room, not caring about what the guards will think.

"CALL THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW!!!"

I banged opend my door and gently lay him down on my bed. Hearing the noise, Lia came to my room while running. Her eyes widened when she saw Hoseok laying unconscious on my bed.

"What happened to him?" She asked while going to him. "I went to the library amd saw him unconscious on the table." I said while flipping my hair in frustration.

"Now where the fuck is that doctor?" I screamed in anger. A guard came forward and said while bowing to me, "I've called him master! He's on his way."

"Call him again and tell him to come fast!" I yelled at him. "Ok master!" He flinched and went out from my room, while I was roaming here and there in the room. I'm feeling some sort of pain in my heart which I never felt before. But the question

Why is this even happening?

After some time the doctor came and right now he's checking hoseok. "Did he ate anything since morning?" The doctor asked and I turned towards Lia as I didn't knew anything about this.

"He isn't eating properly since last week." Lia's answer made me shook. Why he wasn't eating? Is this because of me?

"That's it! No need to worry, he's just weak. Give him these medicines and make sure that he eat properly. Ok! I'll take my leave now." Tha doctor left the room, leaving me and Lia behind.

"Why didn't you told me about that?" I asked Lia. "Why? Why do you need to know that?" Lia said while sobbing. "What do you mean why I need to know that?" I asked confusingly.

"You just want to know so that you can hurt him more? I've seen him crying his heart out. I've seen him breaking down into pieces. I won't let that happen again" Lia yelled at me and brust into tears.

I hugged her. Even tho she works at my place, she's still my sister from another mother. "I know I did wrong! And I'm trying to make things better. Belive me!" I pulled out and wiped her tears.

"Please don't hurt him oppa! He don't deserve it. He's so sensitive." She said while sobbing. "I know! Let me take care of him. I promise you, nothing wrong will happen to him from now on. Give me a chance." I said with hope in my eyes that she agrees.

"Only on one condition! If I ever saw Hoseok crying, I'll kill you with my knife." Lia threatened me. " Don't worry! I'll take the best care of him in my way!" I patted her head.

"I trust you oppa! But keep my condition in your head!" She said and flicked my head. "I will! Now go." I said and she went out of the room and closed the door.

I slowly went to Hoseok and sit on the ground beside the bed. I carefully took his cold hands in mine and gently kissed it.

"Hope you get well soon!"

Hoseok pov:

I suddenly opened my eyes when I heard a thunderstrick. My breathes were heavy and my head was spinning.

I tried to get up but couldn't. I looked at my hand as I felt a grip on it and saw master holding my hand while sleeping on the ground.

I panicked. I looked here and there and found myself in master's room. I wanted to leave the room this instant but couldn't get up.

Master opened his eyes and looked at me. My eyes teared up. "Why am I here?" I asked in my shaky voice. But instead of answering, he hold both of my hand and pin them up above my head and hovered over me.

Please God! Don't let that happen again!

"What are you doing?" I asked. "First you tell me, why did you did this? Why do you want to starve yourself to death?" He questioned back.

But I don't have any answer for his question, i stayed quite and lowered my gaze. He sighed and joined our foreheads. His unexpected act made me look into his eyes.

"Don't do this! Why are you hurting me?" He said. 'Me hurted him! When?' I thought. "Look what you've done to yourself! Please don't do this." He said in a soft voice.

Why he always have to do these things to melt my heart?

"Promise me! You won't do this again!" He said and I nodded. He let go of my hands and help me to sit straight. He went to his wordrobe and took out a shirt and shorts.

He put those clothes and was about to touch me but I moved away. "What are you trying to do?" I asked him. "Just changing your clothes!" He answered like it's nothing.

"I'll do it myself! No need to change." I said taking those clothes. "You can't even move a finger by your own and you'll change your clothes by yourself?" He questioned in disbelief.

"I'll do it somehow!" I insisted. "No need to force yourself. And also it's not like i haven't seen anything." He said looking down at my body. I followed his gaze and covered myself with the blanket which was already covering me till my waist.

He's right tho!

"Don't think too much!" He said and pulled off the blanket from me. He sit beside me and slided his hands from my waist to untie my apron.

He is extremely close to me that I can feel his breath on my neck. He pulled away with my apron. Then he put his hand on my back and zipped down my skirt's zip.

His hand accidentally once touched my back which unknowingly gave my shivers. His touch were so soft. I blushed harder. He made hepled me removed my skirt, leaving me just in my underwear and long socks.

I hugged my knees which helped my covering my upper body. He made me wear his t-shirt which smells just like him. He was about to remove my socks but I hold his hand.

"Let me do it myself! You look away!" He did as I said. I removed my socks and wear those shorts in no time. "I'm done!" I said and he looked back at me.

"Then let's go have some dinner." He said and pulled me out of the bed. I tried to stand up on my legs but I felt so weak. I was about to fall but he catched me by my waist.

We had an eyes contact for a moment, then he picked me up in the bridal style and started walking. "Put me down. I can walk." I tried to get away from him.

"Yeah I saw that earlier! Hold tight." He said sarcastic way which made me embarrassed. I slowly put my arms around his neck.

He took me to the kitchen and put me on the kitchen counter. "If you want to eat something, then tell Lia. She'll make it." I suggested.

"And what if I say, I'll make it on my own!" He raised his eyebrows and I didn't said anything. I don't know why he's being nice to me. Is he sorry for what he did? But it's no use of it now.

He took out some veggies, eggs and ramen. "Let me help!" I said and was about to jump off the counter but he put his big hand on my chest and pushed me back. "Stay there!"

Gosh! That was embarrassing!

I stayed there as he said, and he chopped those veggies and put them in ramen. And the other side he made some omlet for us.

I was staring at huge ass veiny hands the whole time. Those hands tortured me so much that day. Even thinking about that made me gulp my saliva.

After some time the dinner was ready. He served it in a bowl and took it to me.  To be honest, it is looking delicious, but I don't have my appetite to eat it.

He took some ramen in chopsticks and blow in them. "Say aaah!"

Why he's acting weird?

"I actually don't have any appetite to eat this!" I politely said. He let out a sigh and put the bowl aside. Then, he slowly put his hands beside me, trapping me in his arms and came extremely close to me. My heart was playing ping pong inside my chest.

"Listen Mr Jung Hoseok! If you didn't ate this all." He moved closer and whispered in my ears, " I'll give you punishment!"

What! Punishment! Again! No fucking way!

He went back and crossed his arms around his chest. I immediately took that bowl and started eating those noodles without caring that they are hot.

In almost 5 minutes, all noodles were finished and I was breathing heavily as they were a bit spicy. "Here! Have some water!" He passed me a glass of water and I drink it in one go.

"Now take these medicines." 'Now where they came from? Does he know some black magic or something?' I thought. But because of the fear of getting punished, i take them too.

"Good boy!" He said and patted and caressed my head.

Is he on some low quality drugs or something?

There's an another kind of shine in his eyes. It was cold, like I've always seen tham, it was different. When I realised what I'm doing, i looked away.

He cleaned the whole kitchen by himself, and didn't even let me got off the counter. When he was done he again picked me up in his arms and went to his room.

"Why did you take me here? I'll sleep in my room." I said. "And who'll be responsible if something happened with you?" His question made me speechless.

I didn't protested and slided inside the blanket. He also slided into the blanket beside me. Not after so long I felt an arm across my waist.

It was his arms!

I tried to remove them but his grip was strong. I tried to get his arms away from me but instead he pulled me more more closer theat my back hitted his chest.

He snuggled his face in my neck and inhaled my scent. I felt shivers and butterflies in my stomach. I guess I don't have any option but to...

Sleep in his arms...

-: To be continued :-

-: ATTENTION PLEASE :-

My co writer, Moni got eye flu please pray for her.

And wtf is going on! This story got 1.96k views in just one month?

You guys are amazing 🤩🤩

Stay tuned for more updates.☺️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38.6K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
13K 1.1K 81
WARNING: 18+ ONLY ; MAFIA ENEMIES TO LOVERS Min Yoongi and Y/n L/n are rival mafia leaders fighting for territory at every turn. When their paths fin...
80.4K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
464K 14.4K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...