๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง

By nanaaasanti

"The Other Woman will always cry herself to sleep, The Other Woman will never have his love to keep" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐–... More

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐“๐Ž๐–: ๐Ÿ
๐“๐Ž๐–: ๐Ÿ‘

๐“๐Ž๐–: ๐Ÿ

127 7 31
By nanaaasanti

"𝐎𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 "don't talk to him" Amari responded "damn the fuck is wrong with him" I thought to myself.  

"I won't but he was apparently looking for me the day before that" I said walking to my car as Amari was walking to his car but he stopped in his tracks "if he speaks to you again ignore him" he yelled which was no point in yelling.

"You don't have to be yelling for nun" I mumbled and stepped into my car, Amari did have some anger problems but he never got violent with me. So I just ignored his attitude.

Once I got to the club I put my bag away in my locker and made my way to the bar. 

But what I didn't know Amari was watching from a distance.

"Janelys my favorite get me two shots of tequila" Gabe said "you got a suit on today what's the occasion" I asked while pouring the shots "i'm just tryna bag a girl, Cherry broke up with me" he said sighing while grabbing the shot and pouring his head back. 

From the looks of Gabe's eyes he definitely was high, his eyes were low and looking at me with passion and lust. "Are you alright" I asked "Janelys you don't know the way I feel about you" he said "Gabe you're crossfaded and talking out ya neck chill" I replied not taking his comment to heart.

"Janelys get yo ass over here" Amari said while he snapped his fingers in my face "what are you doing here" I asked confused. "Stop questioning me when I should be questioning you" he said looking angry.

"Why that nigga look at you like dat?" Amari asked "like what" I said confused "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, sliding my hands down my face in distraught "why are you yelling at me when it's my job to serve people drinks" I replied annoyed. Amari was mad at me over the way Gabe looked at me.

It wasn't my fault i'm always working to afford the expensive things I want.

"You always say it's not your fault when your boobs are spilling out of your shirt, you slut" I turned around and looked at him who the fuck does he think he is to be calling me a slut at my job. "The fuck did you just say" I said while pushing him back "fuck this Janelys you can act all innocent but just watch." I didn't worry to much with his words since he would say things like this all the time but he never did nothing.

As his tall shadow disappeared through the long black hallway I returned back to work, while putting my head down for one second I heard a voice. "Yo, I know you heard me" lifting my head my face went into an automatic smile "sorry how can I help you" I asked "lemme get a shot of casamigos" he asked me. Bending down a bit to grab a shot glass I poured the clear liquid in the glass and slid it over to him.

"Preciate it mama" Feeling my cheeks begin to grow hot, then Gianella hit my shoulders looking at me with a smirk. 

"I seen the way you looked at him" Gianella said while wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Stop ella you know i'm with Amari" I replied while pouring another drink.

"Janelys I don't know how you can stand him it's like you don't listen to how he talk to you or the things he calls you"

"He doesn't really mean it, he's just mad" Moving away from Gianella so she would know the discussion was over, there he was again but this time with a blunt in his hand.

He stood tall, he was wearing black jeans that were sagging like most of the guys in here were, a black sp5der hoodie and some jordan 4s. He did look pretty good. But I was loyal to Amari and have been for two years.

Gianella's words sunk deep in my head.

Maybe she was right.

My eyes laid on him for the rest of the night wanting to know more about him. He looked good like when I say he looked good he really did.

"What was that all about" Anthony asked "what are you talking about" I asked, I think i'm losing my memory or people need to be more direct with there questions. "With Amari I seen you push him" he said "he was getting tight at the way Gabe was looking at me and then he started blaming be because i'm 'showing too much cleavage' and then he called me a slut" I replied while putting showing too much cleavage in quotes.

"Oh no his dirty ass didn't call my sis a slut" Anthony's thick new york accent came out  "he's just having another one of his episodes" I replied trying not to make this a big deal then what it should be. "I don't know why you put up with him he be moving weird" he said while serving someone "I love him and I always have since the day we met, I can't just let him go over this one thing" I said.

It's true Amari was sweet and all from the beginning but soon he showed the real him, always yelling at me and making comments about hitting me but he never did, There was time where I thought about leaving him but I didn't want to hurt his feelings all he needed was someone to love him and I was going to provide that love to him.

"Janelys, dats your name right" the same tall dark skinned guy from before. "Yea" I replied expecting him to order a drink or something "not gon hold you, you look mad good and not tryna seem disrespectful or nun cause I know you looked at that Gabe nigga like he was crazy"  he said licking his lips.

My face grew red.

"The only reason I looked at him crazy was because I have a boyfriend" I replied, "oh shi my bad then that was wrong for me to say" he said as he took a seat on the stool in front of me "what's your name" I asked. I wasn't going to talk to someone without even knowing their name.

"Blovee" he said "I know damn well that aint yo real name" I said putting my hands on my hips "when we get together ima tell you my real name" he told me "why you actin like it's gon happen?" I asked.

"I hope it does happen but I can't say that out loud" I thought to myself.

"Just watch mama, and by the way yo face got red when I said you looked good it's like you want me or sum" he shrugged "don't hype ya self too much" I laughed.

"If you don't order a drink you gotta move" I said, I wanted him to stay but it was rules and I was forced to enforce those rules. "Surprise me" he smiled even his smile looks good.

I grabbed a glass and started making his drink. I decided on making a Manhattan i've never really liked it but I assumed he would. "Here you go" I placed the drink in front of him and waited for his reaction. "This shit is so ass" He said making a disgusted face, "so you saying I make some trash ass drinks" I asked with a frown on my face "I ain't sayin dat but this mix taste like shit" he shook his head.

"You gon be here tomorrow" Blovee asked me "everyday" I replied smiling.

"Then ima be here everyday" he said.

sooooo they finally met. I don't want things to go too fast so please bare with me and don't leave me. if u see spelling error correct me cuz im going blind. 

vote and comment.

-nanaaasantiiiiii is outttttttt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 4.1K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
138K 3.8K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บ ficแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ท แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌ แ€€แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹
38K 3.4K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
262K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš