professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter one hundred and fifteen

2.1K 89 11
By jess_romanoff

hello again! here's another chapter because we're so close to the end and i think you guys deserve some cuteness
enjoy! 🤗

•••

~ mid june ~

Sarah and i were currently waiting in the cafe on campus. It was summer break and our families were on their way to visit us.

We had been talking about this for the last couple of months. It was finally happening, i for one hadn't seen my parents since i started college. I had actually seen Sarah's, christmas last year i visited her over winter break before returning to Natasha.

We were in the middle of a conversation when we both heard a small squeal. "Y/n/n!" Isabella, Sarah's younger sister screamed as she stood beside me.

"Belly!" I screamed back immediately picking the three year up and placing her on my lap.

i don't know how old i made Isabella in the beginning but three is an adorable age so

"i'm here too Bella" Sarah spoke jealously giving me a glare.

"hi Sar Sar" Isabella mumbled into my chest as she gave her a backwards wave. Sarah huffed before she saw her parents walking over to us. She got up to give them both hugs as i greeted them as well.

"where's Y/m/n and Y/d/n?" Sarah's mum asked after a few minutes.

"not sure, i'm sure they'll be here soon" I answered not taking my eyes off the three year old in my lap. She was showing me one of her new stuffies, telling me all about it.

"sweetheart" I suddenly heard my mums voice. I turned to meet her gaze before then meeting my dads.

I gave Sarah a look that said, 'please take this toddler from me' Isabella didn't like this very much as she started to whine.

"Bells I'm your sister why don't you want to sit with me?" Sarah spoke sadly trying to sooth the three year old.

Isabella just shook her head clinging onto Sarah and nuzzling her face into her chest. I gave my parents both a hug as we all sat down and started to catch up.

"Y/n, darling you must tell us about your girlfriend" my mum was quick to bring up my 'secret girlfriend'.

Sarah glanced at me giving me a pained expression. "uhhh well, she's older than me..." I started, trailing off not really wanting to give any more information.

"is she a senior?" My mum asked, everyone was staring at me now. I started to feel hot under their gazes.

"uhh yes, yeah she's a senior" My mum hummed giving me a small nod.

"when do we get to meet her?" I cringed a little making a face as Sarah tried hard not to burst out laughing.

"i don't know mum, she's just not ready for that yet. can we talk about something else? hey Belly you never told me how you went at swimming practice" I changed the subject enticing the three year old who immediately bounced in Sarah's hold.

Sarah groaned standing up to hand the squirming girl to me. I chuckled at her sitting back down with a happy toddler in my arms.

While Isabella told me all about her swimming practice Sarah's mum and my mum went up to order us food.

"damn" Sarah's dad suddenly blurted out. Sarah slapped him on the arm glaring at him as he shook his head.

"what? some good looking lady just walked in" Sarah rolled her eyes crossing her arms at her dads comment.

My dad was so fast to turn and check out this mystery woman causing me to groan. I was trying not to pay any attention to the men, well more like boys until...

"i didn't know redheads could be that hot" Of all the things my dad could say, that was by far the worst. Sarah's interest was now peaked as she glanced up to where our dads were looking.

"oh that's Y/n's Russian Professor" She added getting the attention of not only my dad but her dad.

"Professor Romanoff is her name" Sarah told them, they both nodded glancing back at Natasha. Why did she have to walk in, of all the cafes in New York, on all of the days, why today.

I tried to occupy myself with Isabella but it was too late. "Y/n, is this true? is that your Russian Professor?" I looked at my dad before glancing back at my super attractive Russian Professor and girlfriend.

"yes" I simply replied. My dad seemed satisfied with this answer. It was quiet for a moment until Sarah got another one of her brilliant ideas.

"Professor Romanoff!" I gave Sarah a pointed look as she just chuckled loving being able to play this sick joke on me again.

I heard Natasha's heels click their way over to our table. I tried to sink into my seat, i just wanted the floor to swallow me up.

"Miss Jacobs, how did i know it was you" Natasha's sultry voice rang through my eyes. Sarah just shrugged as she sat back. "Y/n it's good to see you" Natasha then turned to me, i glanced up giving her a small smile.

This was the moment my mum and Sarah's mum arrived back. "oh hello, who might you be?" My mum greeted sweetly, oh she's got no idea.

'my super hot professor who eats me out every night'

'my secret girlfriend you want to know so much about'

'the professor i fuck on campus'

All true yet i would never say them out loud, especially to my mum. "this is my Russian Professor, Professor Romanoff" I answered truthfully.

"it's nice to meet you Professor Romanoff, i'm Y/m/n and this is Y/d/n, we're Y/n's parents" Natasha had somewhat of a realisation as she nodded. She glanced at me raising her eyebrow as i nodded.

"please call me Natasha, it's nice to finally meet you. i just want to say how wonderful your daughter is. she's top of my class and a fantastic student" I tried desperately not to blush as my mum rubbed my back, clearly loving the praise from my Professor.

I watched Sarah in front of me practically loosing her shit. I kicked her under the table trying to stop her but it just spurred her on.

"Na-Na ah Tasha" Isabella spoke making her presence known to my redhead. The three year old pushed herself up in my hold.

An action that caused me to grunt before i held her sides making sure she didn't fall over. Natasha beamed crouching down beside me to meet the little girls face.

"hi cutie" Natasha cooed, Isabella giggled gripping at my shirt as she looked in those pretty green eyes.

"Tasha!" Isabella exclaimed, clearly Natasha was too difficult for her.

"Tasha, that's right, only you can call me that okay?" Isabell nodded in understanding as she looked up at me. I smiled down at the little girl before meeting Natasha's gaze.

"well it was wonderful to meet you all, but i'm afraid i do have to run off. i'll see you ladies next year" Natasha spoke sincerely earning goodbyes from each of our parents as well as myself and Sarah, and of course Isabella as well.

With out missing a beat Sarah's dad made a comment, "they didn't make Professors like that in our day, hey
Y/d/n?" He earned himself another slap on the arm by his wife this time.

So did my dad once he nodded agreeing to his statement. "she seems lovely" My mum made her own comment choosing to move on from the vulgar one from Sarah's dad.

"Y/n certainly loves Russian and her Professor. she's always talking about it" Sarah added, my mum nodded clearly not understanding what she really meant.

"you do talk about Russian a lot" My mum turned to me. I groaned rolling my eyes. "young lady don't give me attitude"

"i'm sorry mum" My mum hummed turning back to Sarah's mum to continue a conversation i'm guessing they were having while ordering food.

Sarah and i shared a look, i was glaring at her and she was just smirking loving the whole scene she had just caused.

The topic was changed several times after that no one really caring about the whole interaction after a while. We enjoyed catching up, Sarah spoke a lot about Tyler who her parents absolutely adore.

We spoke about soccer, i had already told my parents about my triumph all those months ago. They were planning on coming to the game but weren't able to make it.

I wasn't that upset, they promised to come to my other ones. They came to all my high school ones but i know it's hard to get out here from where they live.

~ a few hours later ~

"you really did my dirty" I stated lightly shoving Sarah as she chuckled.

"i'm sorry babe, but i couldn't help it" I rolled my eyes as i shook my head. I had a smile on my face still i didn't care that much. It's not like anything bad actually happened.

"she texted me once she left to ask why you keep doing that to her" Sarah chuckled throwing her head back as i grinned.

"because it's hilarious, you tell her that i love watching you freak out" I groaned giving her my best side eye as we continued to walk.

"anyways, she looked really cute when she was talking to Belly" I changed the topic earning a hum from Sarah.

"you were looking at her like you love her" Sarah mentioned, i turned to her as if to say 'well duh' "hey don't give me that look i know you love her, but our parents were there. you probably shouldn't have been giving her heart eyes"

Okay, she did have a point i shouldn't have been looking at her like that. "i couldn't help it, i just love her" Sarah hummed linking her arm with mine.

"the whole interaction made me think about our future, about us having our own kids, and getting married" I spoke honestly, i loved having a friend i could talk to about my feelings.

"have you guys spoken about that?" I hummed giving Sarah a small nod.

"we've had a small conversation about having a family but not really anything about marriage. they do go hand in hand though" Sarah looked at me as i continued. "i do want to marry her, i never thought i would feel this strongly for someone, but i really do" When i met Sarah's gaze she had the biggest smile on her face.

"oh shut up" I pushed her lightly it wasn't enough to unlink our arms.

"what? i think that's amazing Y/n. i'm so happy you've found someone you see yourself with like that" I smiled at Sarah's words.

"what about you and Tyler huh?" I tried changing the topic to her relationship.

"oh he's stuck with me" I chuckled at her bluntness. "but in all seriousness, i truly do love him, i honestly feel like he's my soulmate" I squeezed Sarah's arm as she groaned shaking her head.

"we're so gross, i hate us. i thought we were going to have a fun crazy college experience" Sarah changed her tone.

"i mean i would still call mine crazy. i'm literally dating my Professor remember" Sarah hummed, clearly she had forgotten that detail.

"speaking of, shouldn't you be getting over there?" Sarah referred to Natasha's office we were somewhat walking towards.

I glanced down at my phone to check the time, "4:03 perfect, yes, i gotta go" Sarah nodded giving me a quick hug before i was running off to Natasha's office.

Her door was open ajar letting me know i was welcome to walk in. When i stepped in she immediately looked up, her face lighting up.

"hello lover" Natasha purred, I blushed making my way over to her before sitting a top her desk. "your parents are nice"

I hummed as she placed her hands on my thighs before resting her head on her arms. "you didn't hear the comments my dad made about you" Natasha gasped titling her head, clearly i've peaked her interest.

"i'll tell you another time, i actually had a realisation earlier" Natasha placed a few soft kisses to my hands as i continued.

"while talking to Sarah about what happened today, how you interacted with Belly" I started stroking Natasha's cheeks as she looked up at me. "it got me thinking about the future, our future. i imagined that was us in like 10 years married with our own baby" At first Natasha didn't react, which scared me a little.

"married with our own baby huh?" I gave Natasha a small nod as she lifted her head up.

"i mean if you want that, i'm not like asking you to marry me, just that i had a realisation about us and our future-" I started to ramble until Natasha placed a hand over my mouth.

"sweetheart, calm down. i can't wait for our future, i want to marry you trust me, i want to have little mini me's and mini you's running around" My heart swelled as Natasha spoke. "i love you so much baby"

I didn't reply, instead i pushed Natasha back allowing me to drop onto her lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck squeezing tightly. Her arms immediately wrapped around my body holding me tight.

I could stay like that forever, i know it may have been obvious that that's where our relationship was going. However hearing it out loud made it all feel so real. I can't wait for my life with Natasha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.5K 46
Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelight and embark on a new chapter. Fuelled...
641K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
10.4K 167 15
Lydia is Jenna Ortega's agent and she's fed up with her failing to turn up to meetings and auditions after partying all night. When Lydia confronts J...
160K 4.3K 41
What happens when you meet Ms. Romanoff, one of the most pristine business women in the world. Will becoming her assistant help break down her walls...