Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1ā™”
2ā™”
3ā™”
4ā™”
5ā™”
6ā™”
7ā™”
8ā™”
9ā™”
10ā™”
11ā™”
12ā™”
13ā™”
14ā™”
15ā™”
16ā™”
17ā™”
18ā™”
19ā™”
21ā™”
22ā™”
23ā™”
24ā™”
25ā™”
26ā™”
27ā™”
28ā™”
29ā™”
30ā™”
31ā™”
32ā™”
33ā™”
34ā™”
35ā™”
36ā™”
37ā™”
38ā™”
39ā™”
40ā™”
41ā™”
42ā™”
43ā™”
44ā™”
45ā™”
46ā™”
47ā™”
48ā™”
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

20ā™”

2.5K 78 26
By ImDeluluAndi

《《 Saiko Transfer Student part2 》》

1185 words 

It was lunch time still the same day. The group was eating lunch as Aren complained wanting to strangle Saiko. 

"He never change" 

"His still so arrogant" 

Y/n and Kei sigh in a unison knowing this is gonna be a long ride. Kaidou looks at the two having the question still in his head.

"How do you guys know such a jerk?" 

Y/n slightly jumped at this a small sweat forming at the corner of her face while Kei looks at her with eyes asking for permission which she gave unwillingly knowing they should know. 

"Me and Y/n was forced to meet with him when we were younger for family business..." 

"Business!?" 

"Yeah.. Aoki and L/n group." 

Everyone almost choked on there food at this. Well Kei wasn't surprising since he was already known to have a decent amount of money in his family name but Y/n never mentioned anything so they just came to conclusion that she just coincidentally had same last name as one of the richest family in the world.

It was hard to pin point L/n group family cause of how lowkey they are. Rarely going to rich parties they get invited to every time. So this was such a shock to the friend group. 

"Why didn't you tell us Y/n!" 

Chiyo asks and have a face full of questions and curiosity. The others there was also full of questions. 

"Well I didn't think It was that big of a deal and my family like to keep a low profile.." 

Y/n says apologetically before sighing and speaking once again. 

"Also cause I was scared you guys were gonna judge, think I'm a snob and use me." 

"N/n! We would never think and do that to you!" 

Chiyo hugs Y/n tightly tearing up at y/n's confession. The others look at her with a smile.

"You're our friend! Your kind and a good friend y/n never forget that!" 

"Yeah! we care about you! we would never judge you" 

Kusuo already figured this out the moment he asked Y/n about Saiko but just ignored it not bothering to talk about it. Y/n smile happy of the outcome.

"You guys are the best!" 

There chat got interrupted with Saiko getting up walking towards there table. 

"What are you guys talking about?" 

"Saiko!?" 

"Whatever I have no interest in you guys. Just tell me if you guys seen Kokomi?" 

Kusuo continued eating ignoring the scene while others were looking at him annoyed and pissed especially Aren. 

"Listen here you! Teruhashi has a big fan base they will kill-" 

Before Aren can finish his words they were interrupted when those so called 'fan base' came to Saiko.

"We couldn't find her Mr. Saiko!" 

"She might be hiding in the girls bathroom though-" 

"What are you guys doing!" 

Aren says pissed and grabbed one of there shirts with a glare.

"Did you guys loose your mind and sell your soul to him!?" 

"Obviously. Money can buy anything and anyone. Kokomi will soon fall for me" 

"Shut up! Don't act all tough! Not everything can be bought by money!" 

"That's right! Teruhashi isn't that kind of girl!" 

'Except she is.' 

Kusuo thinks to himself continuing eating his lunch not a care of the situation. Y/n frown at Saiko's words standing up. 

"Look Saiko they are right not everything can be bought by money. Don't force Teruhashi into being with you got it?" 

Saiko looks at Y/n with a disappointed look he tries to move closer to her but was stopped by some hold. Kusuo had used his abilities to keep him still. Saiko ignores this before speaking up. 

"It's such a shame Y/n. You would've been the perfect wife for me" 

This statement made the whole cafeteria speechless. 

Kusuo paused his eating hearing this statement about to break the spoon he was using but before It could get any worst he snapped out and calmed himself down. Saiko then walks away to go find Kokomi. Who was thinking hard whether to accept Saiko's offer or not inside the bathroom stalking the Saiko Group in social media. 

'His rich. It would be amazing to marry such a rich guy. Only problem is the surname too many Ko's..' 

***

Aren and a bodyguard was now throwing punches. Y/n could easily stop time but she can see Aren's fiery spirit.

"Should I..?" 

Aren looks at Y/n and Kusuo pointing at the bathroom direction.

"I got this! you guys go save Teruhashi!" 

"Wait I-" 

"Go!" 

Aren demands making Y/n unable to say no. Her and an unwilling Kusuo ran to the girl's bathroom. The timing was impeccable. 

"I'm already in love." 

"I love Saiki!" 

Y/n and Kusuo at that second arrived opening the door. 

'Oops.. the timing.' 

'Good grief.' 

Y/n and Kusuo deadpanned at the timing but before Kokomi and Saiko could react, the h/c haired had already froze time. 

"Phew that was close" 

'Yeah.' 

"What do we do now?" 

'Let's hide and just listen in.' 

"Aww your willing to eavesdrop for Teruhashi~" 

'No. Hell no but I don't like this rich nuisance ruining our school like this.' 

Y/n just shrugged at this answer from Kusuo as the two exits the bathroom and eavesdrop. Y/n then unfreeze time. Kokomi and Saiko looks at the direction they thought they saw Kusuo and Y/n. Kokomi sigh in relief seeing she was just seeing things thanking herself that she did not just got caught confessing about loving Kusuo. 

"Anyways! I am sorry but I'm rejecting you. I already like someone else and I don't like the fact your belittling my friends." 

Y/n gave a small smile hearing Kokomi's sigh of relief and words she's saying right now finding it amusing how she was acting so in love. 

'She seem to really like you Saiki.' 

'Well like I said countless times I don't feel the same way.' 

'Such a Tsundere you are Saiki.' 

'Shut up. I genuinely don't like her.'  

'You can't be picky! besides It's Teruhashi! She's the perfect girl!' 

'I don't want the perfect girl.' 

'Then what do you want???' 

'Not her.' 

'That's not the question Saiki!' 

Kusuo just shrugged and start to walk away seeing the talk between Kokomi and Saiko seem to be over already. Y/n then catches up to him as they went back to the cafeteria seeing the bodyguards Aren was fighting all beat up. 

'Wasn't there just 1 bodyguard he was fighting.. don't tell me they ganged up on him.' 

Y/n was startled before she looks over at Aren putting a thumbs up proud. Then her eyes landed on Kei who had his sleeve rolled up seeing that he seemed to have fought as well. 

"Kei!??" 

Kei looks towards the gentle familiar voice smiling at Y/n. 

"N/n! How did it go?" 

"Good! Why'd you fight??" 

"They were being unfair and ganged up on Aren but I think he would've been fine even without my help" 

'Oh my assumptions were right.'

Aren hears this giving a smug look. Being proud of himself making Y/n laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 25.2K 39
"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so they rest comfortably against the back of h...
152 12 4
ā They spoke in a harmony of silence, one they grew to love. āž Ė—ĖĖ‹ SHE WAS NEVER really good with her words...
467K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
8.3K 312 9
" you're real? " ! I ONLY UPDATE WHEN I WANT TO (may take.. a year or two..) ! kusuo saiki x fem! reader cover art is from the tdlosk manga! - #29 in...