"๐™€๐™˜๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ..." - ๐™†๐™‰๐™”...

By TheWritingWeeb17

๐—˜๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† (หˆek-stษ™-sฤ“): ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข:... More

Confliction - Modern AU! Sekido x Reader
Satisfaction - End of KNY Giyuu x Reader
"Fluffy Bunny..." Uzui x Chubby! Reader
Somnophilia - Douma and Enmu x Reader
Hikikomori - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Reader
Experiment - Shinobu and Mitsuri x Reader
A New Experience - Tanjiro x Reader (Revamped)
03-21-24
Sun-Kissed - Modern AU! Giyuu & Iguro x Reader
Deflowered - Muzan x Reader (Revamped)
Candle - Muzan x Reader
Peer Pressure - Modern AU! Gyutaro x Reader
Warmth - Kokushibo x Reader (Revamped)
Curiosity - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Male! Reader
Bromance - Modern AU! Hakuji and Kyojuro x Reader

"My Blossom..." Tanjiro x Chubby! Reader

2.6K 29 139
By TheWritingWeeb17

Aged up

P.S. I wish we could've gotten more of long-haired Tanjiro.
___________________________________________

"Hey, (Y/N)!" you heard the sound of someone calling out your name. You turned around to see a burgundy-haired man with a small ponytail, and a scar on the top left of his forehead running at you with a smile on his face.

"Oh, hi Tanjiro..." you softly said while waving at him. He looked so fit, and agile, and yet here you are, a little bit bigger than usual, and wasn't as agile as him.

He hugs you and says, "How are you doing?" he said with his signature smile on his face.

"I'm doing okay... I just got back from a mission from a nearby village that had demons. I was honestly lucky that I killed them, considering..." you drifted off as you were holding your arm.

His eyebrow slightly raises up as you stopped at considering. "Considering what?"

You shook your head as you let out a fake chuckle and said, "Oh, nothing. Just saying random stuff that comes to my mind."

"Oh, well, would you like to take a walk with me?" Tanjiro asked you and you nodded.

You both started to walk along the path and as you were walking, you look down to see his hand next to yours. You were about to grab it, but you hesitated, and didn't bother to grab it.

Shortly after, your stomach started to growl. Tanjiro notice this and said, "You hungry?"

"A little." you lied, you were really hungry, you could probably eat 3 bowls of (F/F) if they were in front of you. "You want to go the noodle shop? I'll buy whatever you want."

You smiled at him as he would be the type of person to pay for someones food. Not that you were complaing, of course. "Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that."

Tanjiro smiles. "Alright then, lets go." he then started to move a little faster as his walking motion, turned into a jogging motion.

Time skip

You both arrived at the shop, and Tanjiro picks up the curtain to make you go in first. "Thank you." you softly said to him as you sat down on the chair.

A man with a short length hair, with a stubble comes up to you and says, "Can I get... Two medium sized noodle bowls, with both of them having beef?"

He nods and says, "Sure, and you, sir?"

"I'll just take a bowl of udon." he said as he was sitting down next to you. "Okay, might take a couple of minutes, but you two don't mind waiting, right?"

Tanjiro shook his head and responded, "No, we don't."

"Okay, I'll be back in like five, maybe ten minutes. He opens the door and went to the kitchen.

As he went to the kitchen, Tanjiro looks at you and says, "So, what are you ordering?"

"Two medium-sized bowls of noodles with beef, I hope it'll be enough to fill me up for today."

"Huh, usually whenever you come here, you buy two large bowls, why are you buying two medium size ones?"

"Well, it's like I told you back at the trail, I'm a little hungry." You lied again, the reason why your getting two medium-sized noodle bowls is that you didn't want to look so gluttonous around him, even though he just said he sees you buying two large bowls every now and then.

"Well, if you still feel hungry, I'll let you have some of my udon, okay?" he says as he puts his hand on your shoulder.

You hesitated to put your hand on his, but you grabbed it and nodded. "Okay." he then slides his hand off your shoulder and puts it on your right thigh.

You faintly blushed as you felt your hand on your thigh, but formed a smile on your face as you were both waiting on your food.

Time skip

The stubbled face man comes back with two medium-sized bowls of noodles with beef and puts it on the table. "Here you go, ma'am, and I got your food too sir, be right back." He goes back into the kitchen.

Tanjiro looks at both of your bowls and said, "Wow, that does look good."

"Yeah..." you grabbed and broke the chopsticks apart as you took a bite of the beef rather than the noodles. You hummed to yourself from how delicious it was. Even if the bowls were medium, the beef had the exact same taste.

As Tanjiro watches you eat, the middle-aged man puts the bowl of udon on the table and said, "Enjoy your meal." and started to sit down at the corner of the wall and started to read the newspaper.

"Thank you, sir!" Tanjiro said to the man as did a little wave at him. He broke the chopsticks and started to stir the udon to form a goldish-brownish color. He picked up the udon and began to eat it.

Delicious. Tanjiro thought as he was chewing the udon. You both were eating your bowl of noodles, Tanjiro was slow and savory with his food, while you were speed-eating as if the food was about to go bad next week.

Tanjiro sees this and swallows the chewed-up piece of udon in his mouth and said, "Slow down, (Y/N), your gonna choke if you eat that fast, my mom always said to slow down to eat, that way you could feel more full."

"Sorry," you said as you started to eat the bowl more slowly. Tanjiro pats your back and says, "Don't take to heart what I say, you can eat however you want. But try to make sure you don't go overboard with it, okay?"

You nodded and Tanjiro smiles. Tanjiro softly sighed through your nose as he thinks to himself, Your so adorable, (Y/N). I wish I could say I love you, but I don't want you to be weirded out by me...

Time skip

You both put the chopsticks in your bowls as you both let out a sigh of satisfaction. 'Your cooking is delicious sir, you have a good day now!"

The man puts down the newspaper and waves to both of you as he said, "No problem, you two stay safe out there, and thank you for protecting us."

Tanjiro smiles as he pulls the curtains up and lets you through. You look up in the sky to see it was an orange, purplish color, it was honestly a beautiful sight to see.

"So, now that we both ate, what do you say we go home? I'm sure Nezuko's dying to see you."

"Yeah..." you softly yawned, "I'm actually getting tired, and I want to see the others before I go to sleep."

"Oh, well if your sleepy, you can ride on my back." he said as he turns his back on you. Your eyes softly widened at his request, you were skeptical about this because what if you were too heavy for him to carry?

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, positive. I have lifted mini boulders before," he said like as if that was an everyday thing, but it was, in his case.

"Well, you're not wrong, so..." you walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his neck and hopped on his back. He bounces up so he could have a better grip on you. "Alright, let's go!" and he started to run.

He's carrying me and running like there's nothing on his back, he's so strong... You thought as you put your head on his shoulder, and smiled.

Time skip

As Tanjiro was running through the forest, nearly close to the HQ, he heard the sound of leaves rustling above him.

He starts to slow down as he was softly shaking you awake. "(Y/N), wake up." you softly groaned as you were waking up from your nap. "What is it, Tanjiro?"

"I think we're being followed..."

You immediately woke up and got behind him, you were about to take your katana out your saya and the next thing you knew, the demon was right behind you.

It was about to pounce on you, Tanjiro spears it, and tries to pin it on the ground, but its movement was so feral, that it managed to scratch Tanjiro on his face, giving him three horizontal slashes on his left cheek.

Tanjiro clenches his teeth as he puts his saya against the demon's throat and slammed its head down on the ground. Knocking it out in the process.

Tanjiro heavily pants as he touches the slashes on his face, and hisses as he touches it. He looks at his fingers that had blood on them and thought, Damn, it cut me pretty badly... It's nothing major though, I've been through worse...

He grabs the demon and props it up against a tree so he can do a clean, swift, cut to its head. He takes out his katana, and gave the demon a swift chop to its head, taking it clean off.

Once the demon started to disintegrate, he claps his hands together and says, "May you find peace, in death." he stops and says to you, "You okay, (Y/N)? Did they hurt you?" he said as he was checking if there was any cuts or bruises on you.

"Tanjiro, I'm okay. But you, your face is bleeding. We need to get you to Shinobu." you grabbed his hand and urgently ran to the HQ with him.

Tanjiro looks down at your hand, and softly smiles as he follows you.

You both arrived at the Butterfly Estate and went inside. You knocked on the door and heard Shinobu say, "Come in!"

You open the door to see Shinobu taking notes. She then looks at you two and says, "Oh my, what happen to Tanjiro?"

"A demon tried to ambush us, but Tanjiro tried to protect me, but it scratched him."

"Oh, a scratch doesn't sound major, here, make him take a seat." you sat Tanjiro on the chair, and Shinobu took out a piece of cloth and peroxide. "This might sting, but it won't be a problem with you, right?"

"No, ma'am." once the piece of cloth was wet enough, Shinobu rubbed the piece of cloth on Tanjiro's cheek, cleaning it while Tanjiro winces at the stinging sensation.

Once Shinobu was done, she grabbed a bandage on his cheek and said, "There you go, good as new! What you did for (Y/N) was really brave, Tanjiro, I'm sure that she'll like you more than usual." she said with her smile.

You and Tanjiro had blushes on your faces as Tanjiro chuckles and scratches the back of his head."T-Thank you, Shinobu, let's go, (Y/N)." He gets up and opens the door for you to leave. But before you do, Shinobu calls out your name. "Yeah?"

"Close the door."

You were confused about this, but Shinobu is your superior so it wasn't best to question her. You close the door and she told you to sit down. "What is it, lady Shinobu?"

"Do you not realize that Tanjiro likes you?

Her just flat-out saying that made you choke on your spit. You heavily coughed as you were trying to get your bearings straight. "H-Huh!?"

"Tanjiro likes you. I can tell by the way he's been around you. He's more friendly, and open around you. Where'd you two go today?"

"We went to the noodle shop to get something to eat. I had two bowls of noodles while he had udon. He gave me some of his udon because I was still hungry after eating two bowls..."

"Was it because he knew that it wouldn't be enough to fill you?" Shinobu said tilting her head to the side.

You nodded to her question and said, "He saw right through me, he knew it wouldn't be enough because I eat large bowls rather than medium. I didn't want to be so gluttonous around him." you said as you were covering your face from embarrassment, you couldn't believe you were telling this to Shinobu.

"But that's the thing, he likes you the way you are. He doesn't care what you look like, as a matter of fact, it makes him like-- no not like, love you more. He even protected you. That alone, speaks so much volume, more than you can comprehend." she said as she touches your thigh in a sense of comfort.

You feel embarrassed and happy at the same time, yet also ashamed. Why would he like someone with your body type? Is he just toying with your feelings or are you perhaps just overthinking it? What does Shinobu even expect you to say? You're starting to question whether or not you really like him.

You stood up from the chair and said, "I need to process this, thank you for talking to me, Shinobu." you said as you held on to the doorknob.

"Your welcome, but I'm serious, he likes you, more than you know."

Your face flushed red before you opened the door, and tried to run, but ended up bumping into Tanjiro. "(Y/N), what's wrong? Did something happen when you were talking to Shinobu? Why is your face red?"

You couldn't properly process the questions he was asking you as you moved away from him and started to run.

Tanjiro was confused, yet concerned. Why were you avoiding, and why did you look so flustered? What did you and Shinobu talk about for you to act like that?

He opens the door and says, "Lady Shinobu, what's wrong with (Y/N)? What did you tell her?"

Shinobu giggles and tells Tanjiro, "Tell me something, Tanjiro... Do you like (Y/N)?"

Tanjiro was taken aback by this question because he already knew the answer. "I... I do..."

"Do you like her just from her appearance, or her looks? Do you not care what she looks like and like her the way she is? Are you willing to do anything for her, and give her the attention she needs?"

"Yes... I do... I love her, so much... I know she's insecure about her body, and I want to show her that that doesn't matter to me, and I want her to know that. I want to show her that I love her both inside and out, praise her imperfections and... And..." Tanjiro started to struggle to find the words to find to say, but Shinobu cut him off as she said,

"I think you've said plenty, Tanjiro. So what's stopping you from dropping this conversation and going after her?"

Tanjiro softly gasps before he closes the door and started to run in the hall.

Shinobu giggles and thought to herself, Oh Tanjiro, sometimes you are too innocent for your own good... She thought as she went back to writing notes.

As Tanjiro was running into the hall, he made a quick turn at the corner and accidentally bumped into Kyojuro.

"M-Mr. Rengoku! I'm sorry! Please forgive me for bumping into you!" he said as he was bowing down to him on the floor.

Kyojuro gets up as he dusts himself off and says, "No need for apologies, Mr. Kamado, is there something you need to do? Why are you so in a rush?"

He looks up at him and says, "Yes! W-Well, no, but, Have you seen someone named (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N) I am unfortunately unfamiliar with this (Y/N), maybe a description would help with my memory," he said while smiling and his arms crossed.

Tanjiro groans and says, "She has (H/L) (H/C) hair, and her haori is (F/C) with (S/C) patterns, does that remind you of someone?"

Kyojuro hummed and said, "Oh yeah, it does! Is it that girl that has a plump body? I've seen her not too long ago, she said she was going to the bathing room to clean herself up and go to sleep, she was rather red in the face so I took that she may be a little sick."

Tanjiro quickly got up and said, "Great, thank you Mr. Rengoku!" and continued running. "Be careful when you hit corners! You might accidentally bump into her too!" and laughs.

Once Tanjiro arrived at the bathing room, he realizes that the rooms were gender specific, he didn't want to barge on there and scare you, that wasn't like him, so he went to the male section and undressed himself.

As you were washing your hair, you were still thinking about what Shinobu said to you.

"He likes you, more than you know."

You shook your head and continued to wash your hair. There's no way that someone like Tanjiro would like someone that has a body like mine. I'm too big for him to like me, and I'm afraid of slowing him down. I even stood still and did nothing when that demon came up behind me and tried to get me, and Tanjiro took the blow and got a scratch on his face.

Once you were done scrubbing your hair, you then started to scrub your stomach and arms. As you were doing this, you begin to think of the things that happened today. But... When we met in the forest, he offered me to get something to eat. He even gave me some of his udon when I didn't feel full... He let me ride his back and let me sleep on his shoulder... He even protected me and see if I got hurt... He... H-He...

Your heart started to beat a little faster than normal as your head started to form an image of Tanjiro and you kissing. He was wrapping his hands around your waist and back as he was completely shirtless as you were both laying on the futon.

He then touches your breasts and looks at you and says, "C-Can I... Fondle them?" he asked you in a pure, innocent tone. You nodded, and he started to move his hands. You softly moaned as he was touching them.

He looks at you and says, "I love you..." and kisses you. You cup his cheeks as you both started to have an intimate kissing session.

Your breathing started to shake as you started to rub both of your thighs together. You were about to touch yourself until you heard some coming in.

"Hello, is anyone there?" the person's head pokes out from the corner, and it was no one else but Mitsuri. "Oh, (Y/N)! Nice to meet you!" she said as she sat down next to you. "I didn't expect you to be here, not that it's a problem to me, I like talking to you," she said as she smiled. "Can you hand me that soap over there?"

You look to your left and grabbed the bar of soap. You gave it to her and said, "Thank you. So, how you ya been today?"

"I've been doing okay, for the most part."

" "For the most part."? Why, what's wrong?"

"O-Oh, nothing. It's nothing serious. I'm sure it'll blow over tomorrow."

"Usually if you blow over something light, it usually comes back to get you, if I remember right. So it's best to tell it to someone right now than later."

You sighed. "Okay, fine. I may... I may have a crush on Tanjiro." you said as a blush formed on your face.

Mitsuri made an audible gasp as she says, "Oh my goodness, that's fantastic! Im going to tell him after I'm done cleaning!" she started to scrub herself faster.

"B-But wait!" Mitsuri stopped scrubbing herself and said, "Huh?"

"I'm afraid that he doesn't have the same feelings as me."

Mitsuri tilts her head like a curious animal. "Why do you think that?"

"Well, it's not him... It's me... I'm afraid he won't have the same feelings for me because of my body. I'm too big for him, and I'll just be a burden to him whenever we go on missions together. He even got hurt because of me." you said in a somber tone.

Mitsuri puts her hand on your thigh and says, "Hey, look, love can be a complicated thing. But it can also be wholesome and beautiful! From what I saw from him, he doesn't judge people by their looks, but by their personality. He respects and likes you, almost like a significant other."

"You really think that?"

"Yeah! And he may have feelings for you too! If he protected you, it's a sign that he really cares about you. If it were someone else like Sanemi, he would probably be like, "Tch. You let yourself open, you dummy." or something along those lines! All I'm saying is, that he wants to be with you, more than as a friend, but he's too afraid to show it. If you maybe show him the same emotions that he's feeling, maybe you two could pull it off, heck you two would look so adorable too!"

You then started to tear up from her speech and then hugged her naked body and put your face between her breasts. "Fhank yu..."

Mitsuri pats your back. "No problem, you need me to dump you?" she said as he grabbed the bucket. You nodded and said, "Yeah, pour it on me, please."

"Okay, close your eyes." she hovers the bucket of warm water and counts down. "3... 2... 1!" you felt the crash of water pour down on you as the warm water was streaking down your body. "There you go, all clean! Clean and ready for your big night!"

"Yeah, thank you again, Mitsuri. I really needed that talk..." you said as she wraps a towel around you. "Anytime you need to talk, just let me know, okay?" and you nodded.

You got done drying yourself off and put on your sleeping clothes. You left the door and thought to yourself, Okay, (Y/N), keep it together. Remember what Mitsuri said to you, if I show the same exact emotions that he's feeling, we could both work it out. Okay, the moment you see him, just tell him you have the same feelings for him.

You turned to your right and started to walk the hall before seeing the men's bathing room opening. The person walking out was none other than Tanjiro, with his hair down to his shoulders. He looks at you and both of you immediately blush.

No turning back now...

You slowly inhaled, while your breath was trembling, and softly exhaled. "Tanjiro..."

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"..."

"What? What is it?" he said as he got closer to you.

"...Do you have... Feelings for me?"

"...I-In what way do you mean?"

"..."

"(Y/N), please talk to me..." he puts his hands on your shoulders. "What do you mean, "Do I have feelings for you."?"

You close your eyes at him and said, "Do you love me for what I am? Do you like me for both my body, and my personality? Because... I feel like... I just--" You couldn't finish your sentence as you felt a pair of lips touching yours.

You open your eyes to see Tanjiro's eyes closed as you felt his arms wrap around you.

H-He... He's kissing me... Is this real? Am I dreaming? You thought as his body was up against your skin. He felt so warm against you as he continued to kiss you.

Your eyes started to tear up as you wrap your arms around his neck. His hand moves from your back, to your cheek. He stops kissing you as he caresses your cheek with his thumb. "I do have feelings for you, (Y/N), ever since we first met at final selection. I just want you to know, that I love you, so much. So much so that I can't even put it into words. I just want to show you how much you mean to me, but I need your permission... Will you let me... Show you?"

You cupped his cheek and softly said, "P-Please do, I just want to be loved and appreciated."

Tanjito smiles and then picks you up with literal zero effort. He started to walk the halls with you in his arms beidal style. He looks at you, and smiles at you with a rather happy smile.

You wrap your arms around his neck. You kissed his chin, which made his face flush red. But he still had a smile on his face.

Time skip

You both arrived at your room, which was probably the best because your room was the most distant out of the other rooms. He slides the door open, and then softly puts you down on the futon.

He lays down next to you, and cups your cheek before softly kissing you. You softly groan as you felt his warm lips around yours, you just couldnt believe that this was actually happening.

He stops and says, "Stop me if I'm making you uncomfortable, okay?"

You nodded, but he says, "I want to hear you say it, so I have approval."

"Ye-Yes, Tanjiro, I'll tell you if you're going too fast..." Tanjiro leans towards you as he kisses your lips and closes his eyes.

You cupped his cheeks as you started to kiss with him. His warm, chapped lips against yours made your body heat rise up, and your heart beat faster, it just felt so intimate.

As you were both kissing, he started to touch down your body, feeling every inch of your plump, fluffy body. He stops kissing you and says, "M-May I... Take off your top? I'm asking you for consent because I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..." he softly said as he chest.

You nodded and said, "It's alright, Tanjiro, y-you can take it off."

You couldn't believe you just said that. But then again, you wanted this, and he did ask you for consent.

His fingers fumbled on the buttons as he was struggling to take them out. Eventually, he unbuttons all the buttons and separated your top to reveal your breasts and fluffy stomach.

You heavily blush as you covered your face from being ashamed of your body. Tanjiro on the other hand, was astonished by the look of your body.

The faint stretch marks on your sides, your big stomach, and your breasts. Wow... Her body... Is so beautiful... His hands started to touch your body, and he started to kiss it.

You softly gasp as you moved your hands away from your face to see Tanjiro kissing, and touching your body. The feeling of his warm lips made you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. "T-Tanjiro..."

He stops kissing you and says, "You're so... beautiful..." he then picks you up and puts you on his lap, and started to kiss your neck, making you whimper.

He started to kiss down your neck until he was face-to-face with your breasts. He touches them and says, "They're so soft. And they look so cute."

You blushed as you said, "D-Dont say stuff like that, it's embarrassing..." as you were looking away.

Tanjiro softly chuckles as he kisses your chest and started to suck your breast. You softly moaned as you felt his mouth wrap around your nipple.

You muffled a moan as you looked down and wrapped your arms around his head. "Tanjiro..." you whispered as you laid your head on top of his.

He moans, sending you vibrations on your breast, and making you shiver a little. His hand trails down your back and softly gropes your ass.

You softly gasp as he did it, and says, "Tanjiro, y-your touching my..."

He stops sucking your breast, making a popping sound, and says, "O-Oh, sorry... I kind of lost myself there... I-I think I'm getting excited..."

You wondered why he said that and looked down to see there was a tent in his pants.

Your face turned red as you said, "O-Oh." but in your mind, you were thinking, Oh my... Thats his... His... Cock... He looks so pent up and he looks kind of big, too...

He lets go of you, and you scooted back, getting a slightly better view of it. He was about to reach the buckle of his belt, he says, "I-I apologize if I don't live up to your expectations, if I don't, we'll make it work, okay?"

You wave your hand at him as you said, "N-No, it's okay, I don't care what it looks like, I still love you just the way you are."

He chuckles and said, "Your saying that reassured me a little. Okay, here I go..." he started to unbuckle his belt as he slowly took it out of its belt holders. He then unbuttons his pants, but then looks at you seeing if it was really okay.

You nodded, and he nodded back, resulting him in pulling his pants down to reveal the tent in his fundoshi.

You blush red, but he wasn't done. He then pulled those down, and watch his cock spring out on full display. The tip was an agitated red as his cock had small veins on the side. Not to mention the size, but he looked about 7 inches long, and 4.5 inches thick. It exceeded your expectations of how he looked.

"S-So... What do you think of it?" he said while looking away at you, a little scared that you wouldn't like it.

"T-Tanjiro..." You slowly crawled up to him as you were closing in on his face. Tanjiro notices this and says, "Y-Your getting a little close, (Y/N). N-Not that I'm complaining! I'm just surprised that you--" You interrupted him by kissing his lips.

Tanjiro softly groans as he closes his eyes and wraps his arms around you. You both started to lean down on the floor as you started to twirl your tongues around each other. It felt so blissful to both of you.

Once you both stopped kissing as saliva stretched between your lips, you were on top of him, and looked under you to see Tanjiro's excited member twitching.

He looks at you and was about to speak until you looked at him. He was about to speak until you stood up and started to take off your pants.

His face rose red as his hair as you pulled down your pants and panties to show your wet, gooey heat to him. He felt his heart stop for a second as his friend started to frantically twitch. "(Y/N)... You... You look..."

"Beautiful?"

He stood up and got in front of you as he wrapped his arm around your back and cupped your cheek and said, "Y-Yeah... Beautiful, my blossom..." and kisses you.

You felt his warm shaft touching your stomach, but you weren't complaining as you were both so distracted from kissing. You both would let out moans and groans as you would both temporarily disconnect the kiss.

His arms felt so strong around you, it was like he was protecting you, it made you feel safe, and happy.

You both stopped kissing and staring into each others eyes as Tanjiro softly said to you, "Lay down on your back for me, love."

You complied as you laid back and spread your legs to him, while looking away at him and covering the bottom half of your face.

Tanjiro started to hear the heartbeat in his chest as he thought to himself, This is really gonna happen... I'm actually gonna... Make love to her... This feels like a dream, this doesn't even feel real... But it is, and I want to savor this moment until I pass away...

He got on top of you and softly shivers as he started to grind his cock against your wet entrance. "O-Oh... (Y/N)... It feels s-so... Wet..."

You then covered your face as he quickly replied, "S-Sorry! Was that a weird thing to say? I'm sorry, I'm just... Really new to this, you know?"

You slowly revealed your face as you said, "It's okay... We're both new to this thing, so..."

You both looked at each other before he moans trying to put himself in you. "S-Sorry... I just want to do it, but... I don't know how..."

Your face turned your red as you realize what's going on. Tanjiro is a virgin.

An actual virgin.

He doesn't know what the opening is, or potentially what the hymen is. It made you both worried, yet interested. Interested because of how he'll react to it, but worried that he might stop if he sees you bleeding.

You open your lips to him as you said, "S-See that hole down there? P-Put your... Thing... In there..."

He then grabs his shaft and slowly pushed himself inside of you, moaning as the first push he took, he was surprised that you felt so warm. He didn't think temperature would be in the mix of sex.

"I-Its... S-So warm... And tight..." he laid his head on the middle of your chest as he continued to push himself inside you.

As he was pushing, you started to quietly whimper as you felt your hymen breaking as he went in. But when it broke, you let out a moan of both pain, and relief.

Pain, because this is the first time having sex, and Tanjiro was the one that took your virginity. Relived because it just... It felt really good, like he just slipped in with zero effort. Maybe because of how lubed up you were.

You wrap your arms around him as you put your head on his shoulder. You quietly moaned in his ear as you felt him go deeper inside you. "H-Hey, don't make noises like that, I-I'm afraid I wont be able to hold back..."

You both groaned as you felt his pelvis touch yours, both of your arms wrapped around each other as Tanjiro was showering you with kisses and calling you cute names. "M-My cute Teddy Bear... My b-beautiful cherry blossom... M-My... Love..." and kisses you.

You started to tear up as he waits for you to adjust to him, it still stings, so he gave you enough time to relax. He would occasionally, lightly twitch as he felt you convulse around him. "A-Are you doing that...?"

You softly nodded as you said, "I c-cant control it, you just feel too good..."

"I-Its okay, I wont blame you if it isn't in your control... But it feels really good..." Tanjiro softly whimpers out as he lays his head on your chest again. "C-Can I move now...?"

You felt his heart beating, and you were prettu sure he could her it, but you took a deep breath as you slowly exhaled and said, "Please move, Tanjiro..."

"O-Okay..." he then grabs and holds your hands, and started to slowly thrust his hips. Tanjiro softly moaned, while you let out a whimper of pleasure. Even though he was moving slowly, his cock felt so good against your walls.

His breathing was shaky due to how warm, wet, and tight you were, it felt like he was gonna finish right then and there. But if he did, it would end up bring so embarrassing.

"O-Oh..." Tanjiro groans out as he continued to thrust his hips. He was a little sloppy, but it was justified due to how inexperienced he was.

He then started to smell the scent of blood down there, so he looks down to see your juices and blood mixed together on his shaft. B-Blood!?

He then took himself out of you, making you yelp, he says, "(Y/N), whats happening!? Why are you bleeding down there?! Did I break something, was I too rough, was I--" you interrupted his spiraling as you kissed his lips, letting out a quick moan.

You stopped kissing him and cupped his cheek as you said to him, "You didn't go too rough on me, but you did break something. You broke my hymen."

"Y-Your... Hymen?"

You nodded. 'Yeah. All girls who haven't done this before have one. Sometimes they break their own when their doing extracurricular activities, and might be surpised if it doesn't hirt as much. But with a person like me, you were the one who broke it for me. So please, don't be scared because there's a little blood." you said as you laid back down, spread your legs, and extended your arms to him.

He melted into the hug as he went back inside you, and continued where he lifted off, wrapping his arms around you as he was against your face.

You lock your legs around his waist and wrap your arms around his back. Without saying anything, you felt his hips increasing their pace as he started to go faster, making you let out a audible moan. "T-Tanjiro..."

"My cherry blossom..." he grabs your cheeks, and kisses you, not holding anything back as he was using his tongue in the process. He lets out a few shaky groans since he was so stimulated from pleasure, it was like his mind was completely filled with bliss.

As he was kissing you, you felt the knot in your stomach getting tighter as you were reaching for your climax. You started to moan as your body couldn't control itself as you stopped kissing him, and arched your back as you felt yourself spraying your cum all over his cock and pelvis. Some of it got on the floor too.

"Wh-What was that?"

You tried to recollect yourself as you breath was heavily trembling and you were sweaty. "I think... I just..." you couldn't find the words as you were so sensitive now. "What, what is it, my love?"

"I-I... C-Came..." you quietly said to him. "J-Just because I'm finished, dosen't mean you are... S-So please... Use me until you feel satisfied..."

Tanjiro then sits up and looks down as he thrusted his hips to see a milky white substance covering his cock. Is that her... It looks so sticky and wet...

He grabs your waist and started to thrust a little more rougher, not too much that he would hurt you, but enough to make you yelp from time to time.

It felt like his hips were on autopilot, its like he had no control over his body as he was trusting his hips to feel your wet, sensitive, sticky insides. "(Y/N)... It feels so... S-So..."

"I know, Tanjiro... I-I know..."

Soon after, he felt his cock twitching inside you, implicating he was reaching for his climax. His moans started to turn into whimpers as he started to move his hips a little faster than before. "(Y/N), I'm gonna..."

"W-Where ever you want too, Tanjiro... D-Don't be afraid..."

Tanjiro clenches his teeth as he quickly pulled himself out of you, and let out hot, thick spurts of his seed onto your stomach. You both were breathing heavily as you were both coming off your highs.

He then grabbed a rag, and wiped the cum off your stomach, and cleaned his shaft, making his hips flinch a little. He then threw away the rag as he picks you up and put you both under the futon.

You both wrapped your arms around each other as you softly said to him, "I love you, Tanjiro..." Tanjiro smiles as he kisses your head and said, "I love you, too, (Y/N)..."

You both smiled as you both went to sleep into each others arms. Happy that both of you took each others virginity.

___________________________________________

08-23-23 - Man, I gotta be more consistent on this book. I apologize if I don't update this book so often, I'm working on another book that isn't oneshot related, but rather an actual story. Hope you enjoyed this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 30.5K 47
"Oh love is such a complicated matter One day we fall in love with whom we desire to be with And then just like the wind, we fall apart" _ T O P 3-Li...
67.2K 2.2K 27
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" "๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ." "๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ!" "๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต...
185K 2.1K 34
๐—˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ (yรผ-หˆfศฏr-ฤ“-ษ™ ): ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—. ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’…: 2021 ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…: 05-28-23 ๐—ช๐—ฎ...
350K 6.1K 65
๐‘เ œ ๐“„น โ†’ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก; ๅธๆฑšใ’ใ‚ใผใพ้ฌฑใ‚บโ†“ แข ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“...