Black Women One Shots

By EvthysDaGawd

Wattpad deleted the book so I'm uploading again and editing the ones from the past. Fluff, Smut and everythi... More

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬)
𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)
𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐍*𝐠𝐠𝐚 (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 (𝟏)
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝? (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)

𝐇𝟖 𝐔

4.1K 75 96
By EvthysDaGawd

"Mmm. Mmm. Fuck"

My fingers dig into the pillow above me as I wither under his touch. Fingers digging into my ass and my feet digging into his back. Small pants leave my lips and I lower my right hand to tug on my nipple.

The feeling of his tongue thrusting in and out of me then swirling around my clit has my brain in a frenzy

I dig my fingers into his dark hair and move my hips to fuck his face. He hums against my core causing my whole body to shiver. Moans leave my lips. I can feel my orgasm building

"Give it to me"

His deep voice lures me over the edge. His dark eyes peer into my soul and my breath gets caught in my throat.

"Fuckkk Mal"

I shoot up in my bed with a hand over my rapidly beating heart.

What the fuck was that?

I can't be dreaming about...him. That asshole. That being that's void of any damn emotion. That...fuck that dream felt so good

A shiver shoots through my body again at the thought of his tongue

No. No. Absolutely not

I fall back on my bed and rub my hand down my face in frustration. I know it's been a minute since I've had some but I can't be that much in a drought to want my business partner

I mean 6'5, broad shoulders, muscular build, dark hair, dark eyes that lure you in. Big ass hands and the way he...

My alarm goes off, making me roll my eyes. At least I didn't lose much sleep

I rub the crust off my face and move about the room as I get ready for this board meeting. Our company is on our annual retreat in the Caribbean and it's always business before pleasure.

I take a cold shower to wash away the impure thoughts then hot to actually cleanse my skin.

I quickly hop out before getting lost at the feel of hands on my body, regardless of them being mine. Picking out something light to accommodate the weather, I put my faux locs up, do my skincare and glaze my body with the Vaseline "illuminate me" line before adding a shimmer and heading out.

"Oh we're showing out for the Caribbean this time, aren't we?" Monica says as I enter the building. "Showing off the body ody. I see you."

"Shut up. You get on my nerves" I say with laughter. Monica purses her lips in an 'mhmm' before we enter the conference room and take our seats.

The room is full of small talk as we wait but stops when I feel a presence behind me. The person lowers their lips to my neck and slowly drags their nose to my ear. My body tenses from their breath against my skin and I have to stop myself from biting my lip.

"Nice dress"

His deep voice, so baritone, shoots straight to my core. I take a deep breath as I watch him walk away. His eyes never leave mine as he takes his seat on the opposite side of the table.

Mal's eyes trail from my breasts to my face as he forms a lopsided smirk and sends a wink my way.

Don't let the flirting fool you, Mal is an asshole and he proves it throughout the meeting.

Consistently combating everything I say. Having to have the opposing opinion all with a smile on his face and a gleam in his eye. By the time the meeting is over, I can's storm out the room fast enough. I hate how much I allow him to get under my skin especially since we always come to the same conclusion every single time.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, to see Monica giving me a sympathetic smile. I step aside to allow everyone to pass me as I take a breath. I don't want any negative energy as I exit the building. My vacation starts now

"Woooosa-what the fuck?"

I'm yanked to my left with my back being pressed against the wall and Mal looming over me. Those dark eyes are filled with mischief

"Don't tell me you're angry with me?"

"I can't stand-oh"

I lightly yelp from the feeling of his hand on my exposed thigh. Mal lifts me up by my hips, parting my legs with his knee to keep me up and presses his chest against mine. He buries his nose in my collarbone and fuck, he smells so good.

My body relaxes a little. I'm not sure what's going on but I feel calm. I hold onto his shoulders for support as he drags his nose along my skin

"You can't actually be mad at me. It's so easy to get you worked up like a little..play thing."

"Oh fuck you"

Mal's head snaps up. He looks me in my eye and smiles big

"Would you? Wanna feel what it's like to be wrapped around my d-"

"Get off of me"

This fucking tease. Mal laughs as I hit his shoulder to put me down but he doesn't. I don't want him to feel the pool between my legs. His voice is doing something to me. The way he's teasing me, has my body hot. His hand on my thigh...

Ignoring me, he drops his knee and grabs my ass while pressing his lips to mine. Big and soft like jumbo marshmallows, I immediately give in. The kiss is rough and needy. Mal kneads my ass while my fingers dig in his hair. We fight for dominance as his tongue slides in my mouth.

He nips at my lip before chuckling

"Such a greedy plaything"

My hips are moving, making me realize I'm humping this man in the middle of the hallway. Mal hand slides up my thigh and across my thong before moving it to the side. His thick, meaty fingers slides between my folds and into me.

"Fuck" I moan, squeezing the life out of his shoulders. My head leans against the wall in bliss but Mal quickly grips my jaw.

"Eyes on me," he says as he adds a second finger. My eyes flutter and I bite my lip. This man has barely blinked. Like he's hell bent on making me come undone

The pleasure starts building in my toes. I start to squirm while keep our eyes locked

"I can feel you squeezing against my fingers"

"Mal"

"You're gonna cum for me?"

Before I can respond, Mal pulls his fingers out of me and places me on the ground. He sucks his fingers in his mouth and moans at the taste.

Mal leans over and swipes his thumb across my lip

"Don't think too much into it."

He walks off without another word, leaving me frustrated.

Ooooo. They're gonna find his body in the ocean.

I guarantee it. I stand by it.

I get myself together and walk out the building like nothing ever happened. I go to my suite and change into a bathing suit before heading to the beach.

I spend the day drinking, sunbathing, swimming and getting deadly stares from Mal. I even make it a point to bend over and show my ass.

He doesn't like that especially since it garners me a lot of male attention but I couldn't care less

I enjoy myself

So after the sun sets, I head to my suite for some R&R. I light some candles and connect my phone to my speaker to play 90's R&B. I fill my tub up with hot water, add some lavender oil, some epsom salt, and soak. I take the time to nourish my skin and treat myself like the queen I am.

"I can't leave you alone
You got me feenin'
Feenin', you got me feenin', feenin'"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"You got to be fucking kidding me." I look at the door and then turn back. "Maybe they'll go away."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Banging on my shit like they the fucking police."

I carefully step out of the tub and wrap a towel around me. I stomp through the suite to the door

Knock!

I yank the door open to see Mal standing on the other side. His hair is wet as if he just took a shower, open linen shirt to show he defined chest and matching pants that show a nice print.

This man does not have draws on

He looks at me with a cocky grin and I slam the door in his face. I hear laughter then another knock. I sigh because I know he's gonna keep at it until he's in the room.

I should let him knock until his knuckles bleed but instead I open the door.

"What do you want?"

Mal moves past me and into the suite. He looks around for a bit before heading into the bedroom.

The fuck is he doing?

"The fuck are you doing?"

"I can't come see you?"

"No," my voice goes up in volume.  "I don't know what you're on but I'm not your plaything. You don't get to be hot and cold with me or fuck with my emotions. Use that giant stature of yours and tell me what you want. You wanna fuck? You wanna fuck me, Mal?"

All too soon, he stands over me with my chin in his hand. He leans down so we're eye to eye with so much intensity in his eyes

"Fuck you? I want so much more than that. I want to be all you think about. Penetrate every part of your mind that you'll dream of me. I want to dig and dig so deep inside of you, I'll own your soul. Just fucking you isn't enough for me. I tease you because I don't think you can handle it," he smirks. "Unless you wanna prove me wrong"

My breathing is labored. My body is hot and I think back to my wet dream from this morning. His gaze lowers to my lips then leans forward. Our lips touch but not in a kiss.

"Prove me wrong," he whispers and I lose all resolve. I take his bottom lip into my mouth and press myself against him. My towel is quickly discarded with Mal picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He lowers us to the bed, gently pushing my body into the mattress. We push his shirt off his shoulders and he trails his hands to my pussy. He detaches his lip and trails them down my body.

Mews and moans leave my mouth as he sucks on my nipple. They've always been sensitive and his mouth on them makes me wetter as he fingers me.

"Mal"

"Shhh. Let me take care of you."

Moving lower, Mal props my leg over his shoulder. He kisses along my thigh, nipping as he gets closer and closer to my center. Mal replaces his fingers with his tongue and starts slurping. He sucks my clit in his mouth before rolling his tongue around in and then dipping into my core.

"Oh shit. Shit. Shit."

My fingers dig in his hair as I start to fuck his face. This feels so much better than my dream. Licking, nipping and sucking like he's tryna clean his plate.

Fuck

My toes curl and my thighs lock around his head.

"All over my tongue, baby. All over my fucking tongue."

His voice vibrates through me, sending me into a frenzy. Just as he asks, almost on command, I cum on his tongue and he slurps up everything. Being in a drought made me cum so hard, I damn near go cross eyed.

Mal leans up and gives me a sloppy kiss. I get lost until my mouth opens in shock as Mal fills me up. Damn. Didn't even feel him take his pants off.

It takes a second to adjust to his length and girth.

Oo. It's fat and is making me feel so full

Mal slowly pulls out before thrusting hard enough to bang a dent in the wall.

He gonna break me in half

Holding onto my hips, Mal starts FUCKING me. These ain't no regular strokes just to feel good. No. These are pent up, sexual frustration strokes that have my insides tingling and my vocal cords blaring.

Feels so damn good, I pull him down to start fucking him back. I connect our lips again in such heated passion. The headboard continues to bang against the wall and few things fall off the nightstand.

I'm becoming sensitive all over again

"I cant ..hold it"

"Don't"

Once again his voice sends me over the edge and I clench him as I orgasm for a second time. Mal coax me through and slows down his strokes as I come down from my high.

Not pulling out and pushing my knees to my chest, Mal spins me on his dick so I'm on all fours. He pushes on my lower back and..

"Fuck, you're so deep"

Mal hums in response before palming one ass cheek to open me wider. He grabs a handful of locs and starts thrusting. He's relentless. Digging just as he said he would and repeatedly hitting my spot.

My eyes roll back and my mouth opens but no sound comes out. He pulls my head back, making me arch deeper. He leans over

"You're mine. There isn't going to be a time when you don't think about how good it feels to be wrapped around my dick," he nips at my ear.

"I still won't be your plaything.." I manage to get out while drooling over the sensation of being his play thing. He chuckles

"I'm not playing. I've wanted you for so long, I gotta make up for lost time. I hope you have Gatorade."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 266 7
𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 �...
1.2M 22.3K 166
This is my imagines book, where I combine my old one with the new one, and take requests. Will include BWWM BWBM BWBW BWAM
1.7K 29 7
𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. • ୨⎯ 𝙨𝙤, 𝙩𝙚�...
18.9K 360 19
A series of one shot stories Some have actually happened! Request can be requested! I don't own any pictures or videos!