Becoming an error

By KarmaAkabane425

What if someone from our world became error and didn't destroy au's and left that for nightmare and his gang... More

Becoming error
A few days later...
some time later...
Meeting fresh first time
A few days later
Why are you still here?
Awake
Meeting edge
Edge is now thinking while he waits
Error felt fresh's magic
Bonds

The papyrus meeting

1.9K 112 22
By KarmaAkabane425

It was after error finally tired out from being hyper a bit, that edge finally suggested something.

"Why don't I take him to the papyrus meeting while you can do what you need to do?" Edge suggested with a small hum.

Fresh looked up, "sure brah, but don't let my kid get injured on your watch." 

Fresh told him in a warning tone, that set alarms off in edges own magic and head, edge just nodded.

"I won't let anyone hurt him." Edge agreed  easily enough. The papyrus's aren't going to attack a baby bones, fell au or not.

Fresh let edge take his kid to the meeting, making a note to check in on the two soon enough while he got up and headed out, he had some unfinished business to take care of.

Error looked around curiously while still in edges arms as edge walked somewhere in some building that error did not know about. Which au was this? He though he knew all the aus, he must have missed a few since he doesn't remember seeing this building at all.

"I'll introduce you to the other papyrus's, ok kid?" Edge mumbled to error who nodded a bit excitedly, he would have stayed hidden to all but fresh, but fresh was the one who brought edge in all on his own.

Besides, edge is the one bringing him to the meeting in the first place. He didn't have to worry about much.

Besides, he can just tell them that his g-fresh is busy for right now. Fresh does have unfinished business after all.

Edge just continues to walk and opens a door and entered it, letting the door close behind him as he heads for the large table and sits down in his seat to wait.

The only other papyrus currently here, being prime and chromatic.

They looked over and did a double take once they noticed the babybones in edges arms.

"Edge? When did you get a babybones?" Prime asked with a curious look.

Edge huffed, "he's not mine. He's someone else's. I'm just watching over him while the other is busy."

Chromatic just had a curious look on his face, "hadn't seen a babybones in forever."

"His name is error." Edge told them, while error just looked at the two curiously and glanced around.

"Hm, interesting name." Chromatic mumbled a bit to himself.

Error turned to look at chromatic, staring deeply at him, as if he could tell everything chromatic has done in his life.

Chromatic eye sockets slowly widen a little bit before error gave him a smile and turned away.

Chromatic relaxed, nope, definitely his imagination. No way a babybones-error would know everything about his life.

Prime let out an amused chuckle at that, having seen the stare error gave chromatic.

They ended up waiting for about ten minutes for the other papyrus's to get here. Some not being able to make it this time. Which, pity, it means they miss out on meeting little error.

They took their seats after arriving, glancing around to see who wasn't here and who couldn't make it this time due to their brother or something going on in their timeline.

One glanced over to edge and away, then his gaze went right back to edge.

"When did you get a babybones!?" Rus asked, looking very startled, and the other papyrus's that just got there, looked over curious.

Edge huffed, "not mine. He's someone else's, I'm just watching him while their busy and his name is error."

Error blinked and looked curious at the papyrus's, first time having seen so many in one place.

Error waved a bit at them, some awing, at how cute Error is.

Error huffed, "not cute."

A few chuckled at that, "now then, let's get the meeting started, the faster we get this done, the more time we have to hang out and even meet little error more officially." Prime told them and they all turned to prime, the original papyrus.

"Now, anything new? What's been happening in your au? Anything off that needs to be discussed about, or just anything in general." Prime asked, head resting on one of his hands.

"No, my aus good, and I did a third check before I came here." Galaxy responded, one leg moving a little bit.

"Same here, though I did an extra check of everything, including the machine sans keeps in the basement." Jupiter responded with a slight hum, his teeth had been fixed before it got too damaged. So he could talk without pain and eat without pain, unlike when it first started. It was all thanks to prime and edge who came into his au to help him and his brother out.

"Just another reset going on, nothing much has happened yet. But I'm keeping an eye on things." Gold told them, his arms crossed on the table as he leaned against it a bit.

"Nothing much happening here, though sans is aware of the resets. Just found that out a bit ago. I didn't know he knew about it since he is a swap." Violet mumbled a bit.

"Hmm, gold, maybe check to see if your brother remembers as well. If they do, and aren't included in the sans meeting, we can always invite them to ours." Prime mentioned, having a curious look on his face.

Error just stared wide eyes, this is very interesting, he definitely wanted to come to these meetings more, he's learning new things that he can use to help his aus!

Gold nodded at that, accepting it, he'll check when he goes back.

"Does anyone know about the strings? We still haven't found anything, I know their very helpful, but I want to at least thank them in person." Titan asked, and the others shook their head.

Edge didn't say anything, he saw the same strings hanging up in the white void that error came from. He won't tell them anything unless he gains errors and Fresh's permission. It was either someone from that white void, someone he didn't see yet. Or...it was error himself...because he knew what fresh is capable of, error, he doesn't really know much about yet.

"Has anyone been able to talk to sunset and moonlight? I just visited them the other day, and everything seemed to be alright considering moonlight is usually in his corrupted form half the time, and sunset uses his wings a lot sometimes." Edge asked them, a few nodded or shook their heads.

"No, I've been a bit busy back at home, what with the resets and some attempted genocide." Soot  chuckled darkly at that.

Prime nodded at that, listening in on what everyone was saying.

"Dread, do we need to fill your au with some more food? Is it running out yet or close?" Prime asked dread, a horror version of himself that had gotten speared by undyne on accident when aiming for sans.

Dread chuckles a bit, "no, boss makes sure me and my bro are good with food."

Prime nodded at that, accepting dreads answer.

Error just stared wide eyes still and he listened to the papyrus's talk to each other about anything happening in their au, or anything they might have noticed or nothing happening yet in their au.

Oh hey, was that an error version of papyrus? That's so cool! Error thought staring curiously at the papyrus, a fresh papyrus, and ink papyrus too!

He was learning new things today! That was great! Oh he wonders if they have fights like their sans counterparts?

He just ended up listening to them talk for another 30 minutes before the meeting was ended and they just hanged out.

Some coming over to where edge and error was at.

"So how are you? I hope the meeting wasn't boring for you little error." Rus winked at error a bit at that.

Error just let out a small laugh at that, "no! I thought it was interesting!"

Error bounced a little as edge carefully set him on the ground, keeping an eye on everything and error.

"That's good, wouldn't want to bore you the first time we even met." Rus responded back to error, sitting in a different chair.

Prime was currently talking to a few of his other aus, that were the more killer and hostile type without a care that he was talking to someone who has killed a lot.

Grim just looked a bit curious at error but didn't get too close.

The ink, fresh, and error papyrus's had headed over as well, curious about the babybones.

The ink papyrus kneeled down a bit," I'm shade, nice to meet you, the other two are pop and void."

Error accepted the hand and shook it a little, giggling a bit.

This was pretty fun! Error thought to himself, happily.

"It's freshtastic to meet you little error." Pop told him, also kneeling down a bit to just sit on the floor and let error play with his hands a bit.

Error was mostly curious about pops gloves before he looked up at pop.

"Are you the same as fresh?" Error asked curiously.

Pop blinked a bit, "fresh? You know fresh?"

Error nodded at that, pop smiled, "if fresh has told you then it's fine for you to know. I am the same as him."

Error nodded at that, accepting pops answer and turned to void.

"You and I are similar! What au are you from?" Error asked void, curious.

"Don't have one anymore. Used to have one called errortale, but now it's all gone. It's fine though, I have my own place." Void responded to errors question who blinked.

"Oh, so like my place then?" Error asked curiously.

Void glanced down to error, "your place?"

"Yeah, it's white." Error told him and void just blinked a few times.

"Mines a black mix with light blue." Void told error who nodded at that.

Edge just listened as he kept an eye out on things as everyone was talking to someone or just listening to others talk.

Edge took a look at the time and got up, picking error up carefully.

"Time to go, I don't want fresh trying to take my head off again if I'm late bring you back." Edge mumbled a bit and error pouted a bit, as he wanted to talk some more but accepted it and let edge pick him up and leave back to his void.

"I hope he comes back to the next meeting. It was interesting with a new face around." Someone mumbled a bit. The others agreed as they watched edge leave with error.

______*______*____*____*_____*____
Finished with 2010 words! Ha! Nice. Been a while since I've gotten to this many words. Hope you all like and comment what you think!

Explanation about a few aus down below

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/prime
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/rus
Underfell, sans/fell, papyrus/edge
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/violet
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Killertale, sans/killer/slayer?
Horrortale, sans/horror/outrage?, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, sans/dust/dread?
Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/chromatic
Dreamtale (papyrus version) dream/sunset, nightmare/moonlight
Killertale, (papyrus version) papyrus/murder/?
Dusttale, (papyrus version) papyrus/soot.
Horrortale, (papyrus version) papyrus/dread
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Reapertale, sans/reaper/death, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/?
Mercytale, gaster/ , sans/      ,papyrus/    

quantumtale, gaster/ ,sans/tk, papyrus/?
Ink papyrus/shade, fresh papyrus/pop, error papyrus/void

Bruh I forgot the name to the kid versions, with you know kid asgore and papyrus and stuff if you know the name please let me know. I think it was fluffytale I'll have to check

And yes, I added a few more aus for the papyrus's. :) the nicknames are what I use for my gacha papyrus's (the newer ones more.

(These three of my videos was what made me think of making edge a hidden glitch. :) also it is also posted in my other story that I made a few days ago with error papyrus so you might have seen the videos already or not.

Hmm I ended up using the error underfell papyrus as a new story that's posted now. :)

Horrortale (papyrus version) papyrus followed his brother who was supposed to be meeting with undyne, when he saw undyne about to throw the spear through his brothers skull, he rushed over to stop her but got impaled on accident instead of sans as he rushed over to protect sans. It knocked him out and when he woke up, he was back at home with sans hovering over him worried.

Dusttale (papyrus version) is dustbelief, killed his brother on accident and gained all that LV that his brother had gained.

Killertale (papyrus version) papyrus didn't remember resets, but was haunted by chara as they wanted to try something new, chara gave papyrus nightmares about all the timelines, all the genocides that was done, forcing him to remember all of it anytime there was a reset. Also forced papyrus into the position of sans a lot of resets in really life without sans noticing. Eventually offered papyrus a deal in one of the nightmares, which he accepted as he thought it was just a nightmare. And in the end, became a killer with his soul being a dark red color and outside of his body in front of his chest. Black leaking, and his outfit color changed. Etc.

Dreamtale (papyrus version) similar to Dreamtale, but papyrus version, but both dream/sunset, and nightmare/ moonlight, ate their apple's respectively. So sunset has wings, and some corruption as they both shared Half of their apples with the other, moonlight has wings and corruption, usually in corruption form and can switch to his Normal form with his wings to fly with sunset. Sunset can switch between forms at will as well. They only fight with each other with their gang as mostly play fighting to get stronger.

Sunsets team-Rus, shade, and grim
Moonlight team- dread, soot, murder, chromatic, reaper (sans, is aware of papyrus meetings and attending to them every now and then, fights for moonlights side since his brother is on sunsets side as a way to even it out a bit etc)

Etc

Small edit has I noticed some mistakes

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.1K 20
What if..someone from our world was reborn as fellswap sans? But an accident when he was young leads to becoming blind for a long time and papyrus fe...
3.4K 392 9
(Idea from my own video on YouTube) A what if underfell papyrus , the original one, fell out of his au at the very beginning of the resets after find...
48.8K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...
78.3K 3.4K 12
What if someone died and became the tree of feelings from dreamtale? Well things won't stay the same, that's for sure. (Different everything etc, dif...