Her Life|✓✓

By unrkived

Another Jamaican love story...Book 2 in the Nasir Trilogy ... A SHORT STORY! ... "Yuh know seh yuh daughter h... More

Dramatis Personae
Chapter 1:Secrets
Chapter 2:Trust Me
Chapter 3:Closure
Chapter 4:First Date
Chapter 5:Confrontation
Chapter 6:Second Date
Chapter 7:It's Over
Chapter 8:Bruises
Chapter 9:Lies
Chapter 10:Dreyco
Chapter 11:Bait
Chapter 12:Target
Chapter 13:BBQ
Chapter 15:Heart Attack
Chapter 16:Consequences
Chapter 17:Jealousy
Chapter 18:Confirmation
Chapter 19:Spoil You
Chapter 20:Sekani
Chapter 21:Feelings
Chapter 22:Leslie
Chapter 23:Headshot
Chapter 24:Lost
Chapter 25:Reunited
Chapter 26:Her Life
SKIN DEEP

Chapter 14:Punishment

1.1K 127 26
By unrkived

SY'RAI WELLINGTON||17

WELLINGTON MANOR|| SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31st

"Seems like yuh enjoy yourself at the bbq" mommy starts walking into the living room staring at her phone.

I was sitting on the floor around the coffee table getting some school work done.

Here she goes again with this bbq thing, after the little holiday school opened the following Tuesday. It's been two weeks since the bbq and I've been under punishment since they've returned home the Sunday evening.

The lady did mean it when she say she a carry me go put me on birth control and a the grace a God make Dr. Cheng never mention nothing bout me already being on it.

I wasn't sure if it was the look I had on my face but she proceed as normal playing it off.

I literally have no access to my phone and I could only use my laptop for school purposes and to make sure a that alone it a use for, I can only use it in the living room around her so she can monitor me.

I wasn't allowed to go anywhere and either she or daddy takes me to and from school. If one wasn't available the other had to drop me off or pick me up.

The only sense of freedom I had per say was during school hours cause she wasn't there breathing down my neck every 5 minutes.

"Who the baby inna Avi hands? Mi never know Asa have another child?" she questions sitting behind me, scrolling on her phone.

"What baby?" I asks playing dumb and she leans forward showing me a group picture of the Nasir's.

"This baby" she says pointing to Azani, "That's Avi's baby cousin" I lied and she hums leaning back into the couch.

"Him dead stamp a Avi father though" she says and I tune her out as daddy walks through the door.

"Evening" he greets putting down his stuff and we answer him, coming closer he gives mommy a kiss and then tapping me slightly on the shoulder since I was too low for him to kiss my cheek.

"Sy'rai yuh get the permission slip from yuh teacher yet?" he asks and mommy looks at him then at me.

"Permission slip fi fah?" she questions and I leave it to daddy to fill her in cause mi goodly explain and she take me on cause the lady serious seh mi deh pan punishment fi a month.

"She tell me she have a school trip this Friday" he tells her walking into the kitchen and her raging eyes turn to me.

"Which school trip that? Normally dem notify parents bout these things" she says and I sighed cause I know exactly where this is going.

"Not a school trip nah keep a excuse she a look fi go idle with her friends" she says putting her phone down, turning all her attention towards me.

"Ms. big woman" she calls out when I refuse to meet her gaze and mi convince seh this lady tormented eno cause how she just start suh.

"Mother" I mumble looking at her.

"Mi a wait pan yuh fi explain wah kind a trip this and fi which teacher"

"It's for my history class we're going to a maroon village and then we have to write a report on it for class next week" I explained to her.

"Mi nuh see weh yuh can learn from that, it nah benefit yuh in no way cause a nuh like yah take history inna CXC" she says hissing her teeth as she gets up from the couch.

"Teachers just know how fi waste parents money try know yuh nah go" she cuss walking off to the kitchen.

"But mommy its apart of my grade for that class" I rebut walking after her.

"Yuh should a think bout that when yuh did a come in hours a night wid hickey pan yuh neck" she argues raising her voice slightly and I stop walking after her.

Storming over to my father's home office I pushed the doors open, "Daddy, mommy a be unfair!" I yell upset about the situation.

"Mi not even deh home 30 minutes good" he mumbles to himself looking up at the ceiling, "Wah happen now?" he asks with a slightly hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Mommy a seh she nah send me even after I told her it's going to affect my grade for that class" I recall and he sighs.

"Celine!" 

"What is it Joseph?" she answers walking into the room.

"Why she cyah go pan the trip? Yuh do know this ago affect her grade right?" he asks and she rests her hands on her hips.

"She should a think bout that before she take up weh she nuh ready fah" mommy says wringing up her neck and daddy hisses his teeth.

"Fuckry yah chat cause if she fi fail dah class deh now a you same one ago wah murder her for it" he says and I smiled inwardly.

Yea daddy tell her the things dem

"Mi nah raise no skettel in here suh yuh can stay deh enable her behaviour" she finalises storming out the room and daddy sighs turning to me.

"I'm sorry Sy yuh just affi go find a way fi make up that grade" he tells me and I look at him in disbelief.

"It's fine, I'll figure it out" I mumble walking out with a defeated spirit.

SCHOOL|| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND

"Cyah believe them nah make yuh go and yuh know how Ms. Henry she stay, a fail she ago fail yuh eno" Avi says and I continue eating my lunch as I listen to her talk about the whole ordeal.

"Who a fail wah?" Raheem asks, him and Azai taking a seat at our table, we were sitting outside under the tree.

"Sixth form lunch time nuh over?" Avi questions glaring at Raheem and Azai drapes his arm over my shoulder.

"Yuh good?" he whispers in my ear and I nod, no see the sense telling him wah gwan cause a nuh like him can fix it.

"Just easy nuh Avi mi seh me sorry" Raheem says to her but she hisses her teeth getting up from the table.

"Sy mi will see yuh inna maths class" she tells me before walking away with Raheem hot on her heels.

Pulling me closer Azai drapes my legs over his lap, "Mi know something do yuh suh tell me wah gwan"

"Mommy nah make me go pan the history trip Friday suh mi practically fail the class already" I tell him a shorten version of what happened.

Sighing he runs his hand up and down my leg, "Mi can talk to Ms. Henry fi yuh eno and see if she can give you something else" he suggests and I shake my head no.

It already bad enough the Nasir's practically own the school, yuh can imagine the bad face weh mi ago get for getting special treatment all because I'm friends with them.

"I'll figure it out, anyways weh yuh a do down this side?" I questioned and he leans forward pecking my lips.

"A cut me a cut go out a CMU now cause mi nah no more class" he tells me and I hum in response. 

The school term practically finish already then him and Raheem will be graduating from sixth form soon. Avi and I will soon sit CXC and I was dreading what to do with my life afterwards.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to university but mi nuh have much of a choice cause mi cyah tell Celine that.

"A yuh last exam this right?" I ask and he nods, "Yah gimmie a good luck kiss?" he asks and I blush.

"Mi inna mi uniform Azai" I tell him and he hisses his teeth.

"Ah come here" he says pushing my legs off his lap so we could stand, leading me over to his car we got in the back seat.

"Lips please" he begs and I giggle pressing my lips to his, his hands rubbing my thighs and I moan slightly when his fingers brush against my clothes covered front.

Shifting us so I was now straddling him, he holds onto my waist moving me against him and he groans biting my bottom lip.

Running my hands through his twist, I pulled on them when he squeezes my ass under my uniform.

Give me one last peck on the lips he pulls away, "Mi miss yuh eno" he mumbles and I smile down at him.

"I've missed you too"

"Come go class now mi nuh wah yuh late" he says and I nod moving off his lap. 

Adjusting my uniform, I made sure everything was in the right place before giving him one last kiss.

Getting out, I went back to the table to gather my stuff before making my way to maths class.

...

"Yuh sure you nuh wah we just carry yuh home?" Avi asks for the millionth time because we were waiting on my mother to come pick me up.

Normally she would be here at 3 but its half past that and still no sign of her.

"Mi nuh able fi the lady Avi and mi tired fi a argue argue with her everyday but a my fault stills so me a take everything with a smile" I tell her and she shakes her head looking down at her phone.

"Daddy?" she answers moving away from me a bit, checking the time on my phone it's was now 3:35. Calling her again I placed the phone to my ears as it rings.

Yes daddy give me back my phone cause him seh him wah fi can reach me and him nuh know wah do Celine.

Another no answer and I hang the phone up angrily.

"Girl come mi a drop yuh home, daddy dem a leave likkle from this and he wants me at the house before he leaves but mi nah leff yuh out yah by yourself" she tells me and I thought about it for a minute before getting in the backseat.

"Evening" I greet Damax and he greets me back with a smile on his face.

"Yuh father call yuh?" he asks her and she nods, the rest of the drive to my house was silent.

They waited until I got inside the house before driving off and I put my bag in my room, took a shower then sat down to do some homework.

A few hours later mommy storms into the house with daddy behind her, "Likkle gyal wah make yuh nuh answer yuh phone!" she yells startling me and I look at her confused.

Picking up my phone, I saw multiple missed calls from her and daddy, "Sorry mi never hear it a ring" I says softly and she hiss her teeth.

"Calm down Celine, see she home and safe deh" daddy says giving me a hug.

"A which man dat mi hear drop yuh at the house?" she questions me and I furrowed my brows.

"Lisa tell me seh is a brown man she see drop yuh off since evening" she continues and realisation hits me.

"That's Avi's Uncle, Avi was in the car too" I tell her and she looks at me like I was lying to her.

"Yuh love call up Avi name fi everything, same way yuh would a say a Avi put hickey pan yuh neck" she starts stepping closer to me and daddy steps between us.

"Celine relax yuhself, yuh ask her a question and she answer yuh, wah the problem?" he says getting upset.

"Ohh suh yuh alright wid yuh daughter a take big man?" she questions now turning her anger onto him and he sighs rubbing his temple.

"Mi tired fi tell yuh fi stop listen to hear seh, if yah go disbelief everything weh come out a the pickney mouth then nuh bloodclat ask her nothing" he yells and mommy takes a step back from him, shocked by his anger.

"Mi nuh know when yuh become suh untrusting of Sy'rai when she barely do nothing fi we a worry bout. Yuh say she have boyfriend and before yuh sit her down and talk to her like a mother yuh shun her. Yuh better shape up eno Celine cause me will take mi pickney and leff yuh inna this rawse" he argues before turning to me.

"Mi wah talk to yuh in private but when yuh done yuh homework" he tells me and I nod.

Leaving the room, mommy comes closer to me with a glare on her face, grabbing the neck of my shirt roughly pulling me to her.

"Make sure me nuh find out seh yah sex cause mi will murda yuh in here and yuh father can chat anything him want but a mi go through 16 hours a labor wid yuh" she threatens, letting go of my shirt she leaves the room.

****

Look how Lisa ago make Celine murder Sy'rai, tell yuh bout nosy neighbour!

—unrkived

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 3.6K 33
"Seh bet mi fuck dah rass attitude deh outta yuh?" He asked while holding my neck harshly "Weh di badness gone Aysia? Jus seh bet nuh" "Bet." Gyal m...
67K 4.9K 36
𝕬 𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝕹𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑 "Mhi cah badda wid stress inuh, as of today just act like yuh nuh know mhi" (PURELY FICTION!!)
13.8K 2.4K 13
"Mi jus wah yuh realize seh a from mi heart dis"♥️.
3.4M 204K 118
"Mi nuh frighten fi yuh, honestly..." I spoke blatantly, a blank expression on my face as he only stood there smirking at me. "Never seh yuh fi frigh...