LOVERS...

By Coffinfriends

What if Luz wasn't the first human in the boiling isles? Hi, as many of you know my friend made this and sadl... More

The Intruder
Covention Memories
Moving Hooty!
Lost in Language
Competition!
The Magic In Nature
Enchanting Grom Fright
Wing it Like Witches!
Agony Of A Witch
Young Blood, Old Souls
Separate Tides
Keeping up A-fear-ances!
Hunting Palismen
Eda's Requiem
Knocking on hooty's door
Eclipse Lake
Yesterday's Lie
Follies at the Coven Day Parade
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sport in a Storm
Reaching Out
Hollow Mind
Labyrinth Runners
O Titan, Where Art Thou
Clouds on the Horizon
King's Tide
Thanks To Them

Another One

433 12 0
By Coffinfriends

A/N:Leave anything you want me to add in the comments for future chapters

Luz walked down a path stuffing her pocket with a slime ball Eda had given her suddenly a cloaked figure ran out from the trees and crashed into luz

"Sorry, are you ok?"Luz asked looking into e/c colored eyes
"I'm fine...sorry"

A snap was heard causing the cloaked figure to summon their staff with a phenix on the top before flying away from luz

"There are better opportunities on this track. Now, get to school!" A witch steps forward and points confidently, but gets sad when she realizes she stepped on a flower.
"Oh, no! Oh, little friend! I'm sorry!"

Luz watched as the witch kneels down and repeatedly traces a spell circle. The flower perks back up and fully blooms. Luz gasps. The girl's ear wiggles as something rumbles close by. She turns as a wagon, being moved by magic, rolls to a stop in front of her, carrying a pot and a girl reading a book.

A girl looks away from her book and down at the other witch.

"Willow! Wow, You're so unnoticeable I almost rolled into ya." She chuckled
The flower that Willow just healed wilts as she stands up.
"Hi, Amity..."
"Uh, shouldn't you get to class early to prep your..."

Rattling cuts amity off. They turn to Willow's pot as it spills, pouring out a purple substance and an eyeball that blinks and groans.
"Oh, Willow. You don't have anything to show, do you?"
"Witch drama!" Luz whispered from behind some bushes while Willow pulls up her cowl as she blushes.
"This is why people call you "Half-a-Witch Willow."

Rattling came from Amity's pot making her remove the lid
"Abomination, rise." She snaps her fingers and the abomination rises, becoming more solid until it's humanoid in shape. It bends out of the pot to poke Willow's forehead, leaving behind abomination matter in a star shape.

"You're a... star...."
"Aw. It's like mine." Amity readjusts a star shaped badge that reads "Top Student". "But much smaller and meaningless. As top student, it's my duty to tell you to keep at it." She puts an arm around Willow "Even you could get a passing grade someday....Abomination, cower."

It groans as it melts back into the pot. Amity replaces the pot lid and takes hold of the cart.
"See you in class, superstar."

As Amity walks away Willow removes her cowl.
"Oh, see you in class, superstar!" Willow imitated Amity as she wipes the star from her forehead.
"I hate when she does that."

Luz flinches as she watches. Wind blows leaves around Willow as she rants.
"I hate making abominations. I hate getting bad grades. Ugh! I can't stand this anymore." Willow shouts and her eyes glow green.

Luz gasps. The flower from earlier gets lost among giant thorny roots that burst out around it. They surround Willow, glowing and writhing angrily. One snakes out and grabs Luz by the ankle. Luz screams. The root drops her on the ground a bit behind Willow, who turns and glares at her, her eyes still glowing.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Eda tied a sack to her staff as King watches her then a snail

"Not a bad haul. That oviduct was loaded."
"Ah. Lose apprentice, gain garbage eggs. Fair trade."
Eda scoffs as she faces King "I didn't lose anything."

"If you don't teach Luz right, you will. And that's when I come in, make her my apprentice."
"Ha! And what would you teach? How to get stuck in the arm of a sweater?"
"Hey, that only happened once! I'd teach her about demons. How to identify them, talk to 'em, raise an army with them and tear apart the world!"
"After they tear you out of the sweater arm, right?" Eda leaned against her staff while grinning at King

"You think you're so smart! Well" King hops off the trash he's sitting on and walked toward Eda
"Why don't we make a little bet where I can prove that I'd make a better teacher."
"Okay"

Eda reaches into her hair and pulls out a book
"I'm obligated to remind you that I only use our bets to utterly humiliate you." The books cover had "Eda + King One Sided Wagers" on it. "And...that you've never won."
"I like those odds."

"So how's this?" She grabs an egg from the sack
"Teach this trash slug to be your loyal soldier in one day. Prove that you can be a better teacher than me, and Luz is all yours. But if you don't, I change your name from King to... Mr. Wiggles." Eda taunted as she looked down at King

"Well, when you lose, you'll have to... wear a shame hat and sleep in a shack and never come into the Owl House again! Ha!"
"Deal."

King squeaks as he stamps his paw to a page. Eda tosses the egg at King's head, it breaks leaving a baby trash slug between his horns. It slips down his skull, but King catches it.

Eda walked away while laughing out loud as the snail looked at King

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

In the forest, Luz is watching in awe as the roots are still writing around Willow. She finally seems to snap out of it, leaning forward worriedly and letting the roots fall.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no! I'm so sorry!" Willow makes the roots still wrapped around Luz's legs retreat as luz rubs her leg
"It's okay. The thorns only went through a few layers of skin."

Willow gets very close to Luz, forcing her to lean back a bit.
"So... circly."
Luz squeals and covers her ears. "You're human! This is astounding!"

Willow gasps and grabs Luz's face, then helps her stand and walks around her.

"A human on the Boiling Isles! How'd you get here? What are you doing here?" Before Willow could continue a sound of a bell pealing made her flinch and put Luz's arm down.

"Uh, I'm sorry. I can't stay. I have to go disappoint my teacher. It was nice to meet you, human." Willow walks away, half-waving as Luz mirrors the half-wave before rushing after her.
"Wait! I'm Luz. And you're Willow, right? What you did with that flower and those plants, it was... wow."

"Thanks, but... I'm not even supposed to be doing plant magic. My parents put me in the abomination track at school."
Luz squeals, grabbing Willow in excitement "Like, magic school?" Willow nods and Luz's smile grows.

"That's so cool!" Luz lets go of Willow "I'm so jealous. I have a teacher, but her lessons are a bit... untraditional. I bet she wouldn't even let me enroll. But I wish I could spend one day there."

"I wish I could get a passing grade for once. Then people would stop calling me "Half-a-Witch Willow."
She kicks her spilled abomination making it groans as Luz came up with a idea

"Hey, wait. I know how we can both get what we want." Luz picks up abomination goo in both hands and splashes it on her hoodie. "Make me your abomination. I'll get you a good grade, and you can get me into magic school. It's fiendishly clever."
"What?"
"I saw that girl's thing. It's just chunks of stuff that talks weird. I'm chunks of stuff, and I talk weird!"
"That's true." Willow giggles as she watches luz "Okay. It's a deal. Luz."

They shake hands and they try to pull their hands apart, but the abomination goo on Luz's hand leaves them stuck together.
"Oops. Abomination goo." Luz uses her foot to free them, but the force sends her splashing in the goo on the ground.
"Great plan!" Willow perks up at Luz and smiles

-Fast forward-

"Welcome to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics. Remember to stay hidden, okay?" Willow said to Luz, whose inside of Willow's abomination pot, squealing and giggling.

Willow enters the school and stops at a locker, tickling it to make it open it's mouth and giving her books. A shorter witch reading a magazine bumps into her.

"Hmm?"
"Willow, you would not believe humans."
"Humans? Psh. I haven't seen any. What?"
The boy showed her the magazine with a human wearing braces. "Did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kids' teeth? But why? Maybe to make them magnetic."
"Actually, it's for storing treats."
He looks around confused at Willow's pot then at her

"Okay, Augustus. I'm gonna tell you something. But you have to be cool."
"I can be spool I-I mean, cool."
"Okay. Abomination, rise." Luz stands out of the pot with a 'Ta-da! I'm an abomination.'

"Luz, that's not how abominations act." Augustus drops his magazine then plays with his ears while staring at Luz's ears in shock
"He's the president of the Human Appreciation Society. Most witches wouldn't be able to recognize a human right away. But Augustus is an expert."
"Where are your gills?"
"I knew an Augustus back in the human world. We called him Gus."

"Gus? Nickname? Human nickname? Gus? Call me it. Wow. Gus! This is the best day of my life!"
A bell screams interrupting them

"I've gotta get to spelling class." He grabs his magazine and a wand before running off. "See you guys at lunch!"
Willow waves at Gus as he leaves. "All right. Into the darkness you go." Luz playfully hisses as she sinks down

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Outside of the Owl House, King is giving the baby trash slug a dog treat.

"Aw. Who's a good Prince, Jr.? Who's a good guy?"
Eda sits in a lounge chair drinking out of a coffee mug. "Hey, Mr. Wiggles. You're not gonna teach it anything doing that."
"It's called positive reinforcement, Eda. And it works wonders."

Prince Jr. eats the treat King was dangling in front of it and doubles in size.
"Ha ha! See? Now watch this. Prince, Jr.! Attack Eda! Knock over her drink! Mess up her hair!"
Eda looks at King and said in a deadpan tone "Oh, no. Please stop."
"Well, I haven't seen your student in forever. For all we know, she's not even loyal to you anymore."
"Ha-ha-ha, you wish. But yeah. Where is she?"

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Willow entered into a Abomination 101 class and sat down.

"Hope I pass."
"I'm confident about this." The female student with ram horns stands at the front of the room with an abomination with eight feet sticking out of it in various places.
"Hmm. Too many toenails in unexpected places. Fail. Pathetic!"

The abomination and the student deflate. She wheels her abomination off the platform at the front of the room.
"The biggest abominations are all of you! If the next abomination is a failure, everyone gets extra homework for a month!"

All the students grumble just thinking about extra work

"And the next one to come up is..."
"Excuse me, sir, but I am ready to present my abomination. Rise!" Amity's abomination rises from the pot, groaning, and poses making the Professor chuckle "I've always saved the best for last, Amity. You'll have to wait your turn. How about... Willow."

"Not Half-a-Witch."
"Great. Homework for a month."
Luz peeks out of the pot and looks at Willow "Don't listen to them, Willow. We can do this."
Willow gives her a small smile and nods. She wheels her pot to the front of the room and sets it down nervously.

"Uh... Abomination, rise."
Luz punches the lid off and jumps out landing with a pose "Ta-da!"
Everyone gasps seeing Willow's 'abomination'
"Abomination, bow."
Luz does as told with a 'Blah!'
"Very impressive. But does it speak?"
"Uh, I may be your abomination, but you're my a-mom-ination."
Students aw at the display while the professor laughs. "A-mom-ination!" Splendid wordplay. A plus!"

The students cheer, but Amity huffs in suspicion. The bell screams, coughs and students leave the room.
"Wonderful work today, Willow. Looks like we have a new top student."

Amity, who was leaving the room, gasps and drops her books as she stops. Professor Hermonculus takes her top student badge making Amity growl and reaches for her badge.

"But..."
Professor Hermonculus pins the badge to Willow's cowl, surprising her.
"Uh—Thank you, sir."
He nods and his abomination carries him away and Willow turns to leave, but Amity is standing in front of her.

"Hey."
Willow gasps in shock as she looks at amity. "Last time I saw you, your abomination was mush. What did you do?"
"I, uh, took your pep talk to heart, Amity."
"I bet you did. I've got my eyes on you, Half-a-Witch. That badge is mine." Amity walks backwards, not breaking eye contact with Willow even as she bumps into another student.

After Amity rounds a corner Willow looks at Luz nervously "Uh-oh. I think Amity is onto us."

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

The front door of the Owl House was slammed open by Eda making Hooty yell in pain

"Have you seen Luz?"
"I heard her tiny mouse feet walking close by. Or that might've been some mice. Anyway, someone started moving in that direction." Hooty slightly gesturing with his head. "Hoo, hoo-hoo, hoo."
"Are you trying to point, or—?"
"Look at the weather vane!" He said irritated and she does look at the weather vane

"But the only thing that way is the...No." Eda runs off in the direction Hooty was pointing at.
"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" She reaches Hexside and looks into various windows, the first is a kindergarten classroom.

"Okay, everyone. Recite your runes."
"Krom, Zix, Elgrim, Zenomide—"
"No. Blind obedience."
The next classroom has several older students writing at desks while a snake-like teacher speaks.
"Heximal system time! Let's get memorizin'!"
"No! Pointless busywork!"

Luz, still covered in abomination goo, is in the last classroom, writing along with the rest of the class.
"No! Why! School!" Eda yelled into the sky as a figure watched her with a small smile

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Luz's back in the pot while sitting at the end of a table with Willow and Gus.

"Hey. Do humans eat PB&J's?"
"Oh my gosh, I haven't eaten real food in so long, please give me some."

Gus breaks the PB&J in half and gives Luz one. She takes the whole thing in her mouth and sinks back into the pot.
"I don't know, Gus um...If Amity saw that..." Amity suddenly jumps onto the table while pointing a finger at Willow's pot
"I saw that! Abominations don't eat! I know you're in there! You can't hide from me. What are you? Who are you? I want answers!" Amity grabs Luz by her shirtfront and shakes her violently.

"Amity Blight."
Amity stops shaking Luz and looks at the professor.
"I suspected a twinge of jealousy, but this, this is just sad."
"But I—No! Look at it." Amity holds Luz who groans as her head falls back.
"Report to Principal Bump's office."
"But—"
"Now!"
Amity drops Luz and runs off as Professor Hermonculus leaves, Luz pops back out sharing a concerned look with Willow and Gus

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Outside of the Owl House, King is tossing handfuls of dog treats to Prince Jr. "Roll over! Yes! Heel!"

Prince Jr. did neither command, focused only on the treats. He now towers over King.
"Yes, yes!" Prince Jr. roars as Eda returns.
"So, did you find your runaway student? By your expression, I can tell Luz has gone and found herself someplace else to learn. Which means I have won!"Prince Jr. roars as he catches more treats.

"Yes, great, you won." King throws a handful of treats to the side. Prince Jr. chases them.
"You have a giant soldier thing and I have nothing. Congrats!"
"Oh, Eda. Don't say that. At least you have this!" He pulls out a shame cone and cackles.
"Ugh." Eda snatches it up and stalks off.
King laughed as Eda enters the shack attached to the Owl House.

"I am so funny! Ah, well, Prince, Jr. training complete. Go forth! Make the world tremble at your feet—or worm stubs." Prince Jr. doesn't move.
"Go forth?" He still doesn't move.
"Oh. Heh Right." He picks up the dog treat box and shakes it, but it's empty. Prince Jr. moves closer, growling.
"Ah!"

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

In a empty classroom, Luz is standing out of the pot.
"Whoo! I'm a sweaty little abomination. But now we don't have to worry about Amity. High five!"
Willow and Gus stare at her hand, then share a confused look. Gus shrugs.
Luz demonstrating a high five. "Slap my hand. It's a human thing."

Gus hesitantly gives her a high five, then he does it several more times with growing confidence.
"Oh. Oh, my. Oh, man, what a rush!"
The classroom door opens, revealing Amity. She smirks and steps aside, allowing Principal Bump to enter the room.
"Good afternoon, students."
"Principal Bump." Luz drops, pretending to be an abomination as Principal Bump steps closer to her while Willow and Gus back off as he kneels down, turning her head.

"Hmm. Abomination, rise." Luz does while looking nervous.
"Abomination, lie."
"Uh, viral fame is a worthy pursuit. Your cat would never eat you if it got the chance. Chemtrails are real-"
"Oh, no, abomination. How strange for it to get the command wrong. I mean lie down." He points to a desk.

Luz whimpers as she goes to lie down on it as Principal Bump watches her "So very lifelike." He then approaches the table with Willow.
"When Miss Blight told me about your abomination, I had to come by, see what she's made of."
"Oh, I have her list of ingredients right here." Willow reaches into her pocket but Bump stops her

"No. We were hoping..." He pulls a dagger out of his sleeve. "For a closer look. Willow, I'll allow you the first cut."
Willow takes the offered dagger and smiles at him nervously. She steps closer to Luz.
"Uh, you can't just cut open a human, can you?" Willow whispers as Luz shakes her head.
"Willow, go ahead and make the first incision."
"Wait, Principal Bump! Uh, high five!"

Gus knocks over three abomination pots. The goo spills together, and the formed abominations stand.
"Run!"
Willow and Luz run out the classroom
"They're getting away!"
"No, the intruder won't get far."

He approaches a wall and traces a large spell circle, then slams the wall in the center of it. Red light forms patterns on the walls and floor, spreading from the spell circle.

Willow and Luz running through the halls, both panting as they stop at a corner.

"This is all my fault, Willow. I just wanted to see what a real magic school was like."
"Well, how do you like it?"
"It's lovely, actually."
"Okay, we should get out of here before—"

The red light patterns converge on the walls. When they reach a doorway, a red shield blocks it off. Several more doorways are blocked off, the patterns taking over the school.
"....Bump seals us in."

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Inside of the Owl House's shack, where Eda is sulking in the shame hat. She looks up at the sound of King's voice.
"Help me, help me, help me!"
He runs in and slams the door, then dives into Eda's arms, whimpering. The door shudders under Prince Jr.'s attacks.
Eda smirks down at king. "Trouble with your student?"
"Yes, yes!" King said as the banging on the door continues.
"Are you sure you need my help? Maybe he only wants more of your brilliant lessons."

The door shatters as Prince Jr. bursts through and roars. He grabs King by the tail and drags him out of Eda's arms, King squeals as his claws dig into the ground "Please help me! You can call me Mr. Wiggles!"

Eda stands, removing the shame hat and grabbing her staff as a snail catches fire, turning into a phoenix. Eda smacks Prince Jr. in the face with the butt of her staff, making it release King. Prince Jr. retreats as King clings to Eda's leg. King whimpers.

"Okay, Mr. Wiggles. Here's what we're gonna do." Eda looked at King with a grin as the phoenix flies into some trees

Inside Hexside, Willow and Luz reach the central atrium, but the doorways are still being sealed off. Shadows fall over them. They turn and gasp. Bump is there, directing abominations toward them. They run a bit and hide behind a pillar.

"Oh, this is awful...." Willow sinks to the ground as she hides her face in her knees. "I don't know what to do. Amity's right. I'm just Half-a-Witch Willow."
"You're Full-Witch Willow. And you're great. And someone once told me great witches are resourceful."

Luz pulls out the contents of her pockets and shows Willow
"That's it!" Willow takes the slime ball with a smile
"You mean that greasy slime ball?"
"Luz, it's a seed! Thank goodness you had it on you." "Yeah. Thank goodness someone told me to hold on to it."

Willow puts the seed in her lap and traces a spell circle over it. Thorny vines grow from the seed, reaching to the ceiling. They stab through abominations and eventually target Principal Bump, sending him to the ceiling and pinning him there. Principal Bump gasps seeing vines now cover the entire atrium, curled around pillars and reaching from the bottom most floor to the absolute ceiling. Pink petals fall from above, and several of the vines have flowers on them.

"Remarkable." The red lights sealing off the hallways fades.
"There's the exit!" Willow puts the seed on the floor and follows Luz to the exit.
Amity blocking the way outside the school as she looked at them "Not so fast!"

"I'm not letting you get away so easily. I want my badge! Abominations, seize!" An abomination comes from behind them. Luz punches it through the chest, then takes Willow's wrist and runs. Amity reforms the abomination and sends it after them again. Luz and Willow now seem to have a clear path to freedom, but another abomination forms in front of them.

"Whoa!" The abomination staggers forward. Willow trace's out a large spell circle, causing vines to trap the abomination.
"Get outta here!"
"No! I'm not leaving you."
"I may get detention, but you'll get dissected."

The abominations from before melt through the vines, reforming and staggering toward them.
"So go!" Willow waves a hand, summoning two vines to carry Luz over the abomination and out the door which slams after the vines retreat.

"Willow! I can't save you right now. But I know someone who can!" Luz runs off back to the owl house.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Eda fights Prince Jr. It spits lava at her, which she easily dodges. She smacks it in the face with her staff, twice. It backs her toward the front door. Meanwhile, King is pushing a barrel on the roof.

"Pour the salt, now!"
"Baby boy! Prince Jr. looks up at King, whimpering then it roars.
"I have no son. Eat salt!"
He shoves the entire barrel full of salt into Prince Jr.'s mouth. It shivers and makes noises of protest, before shrinking back to its original size. It whimpers as it runs off.

King dances in victory. "Yes, I did it! I'm amazing! Ahh!"
Eda catches him as he fell. "You helped too. You are a good teacher."
"I wish Luz thought that too."
"Eda!"
"Hey, hey, hey, hey! What is this?" Luz hugs her and King. "Ugh! I never understand when you do this."
"Your lesson worked! Keeping junk in my pocket saved my life! But wait. My new friends. They're in danger."
"Luz!

Willow and Gus hug Luz, who happily returns it.
"Seriously, what is that?"
"You won't believe it, Luz. Everything is perfect now!"
"It's true. I don't believe it
"Principal Bump was so impressed by my plant work he's switching me to the plant magic track! Look!" Willow backs away and snaps her fingers. With a glow of green magic and a twirl, her sleeves and leggings go from magenta to green.

""Whoo! Oh. What about Amity?"
"Last we saw, she was asking Bump if today could count as extra credit.
"Well, I can't wait to see you in action next time I sneak in." Behind her, Willow and Gus wince.
"Uh, about that. You're kinda, sorta... banned." He pulls out and unfurls a poster reading "BANNED" with a picture of Luz covered in abomination goo under it.

"That's my girl!" Cheered Eda with a grin
"But we could come here and teach you what we learned."
"Aw. That would be nice. But... I have a pretty great teacher already."
"Yeah, that's right. Luz is my student." Eda steals the poster from Gus "Back off, academy twerps."

They all laugh as Eda looks a Luz's banned poster.
"Ah, baby's first wanted poster. Good job, kid" Eda pats the top of Luz's head. "Looks like I taught you something after all."
"Uh, you high five with your hands, not your head." Both Luz and Eda's eyes widen as Gus smiles

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

After Willow and Gus left, Luz entered the owl house with King, excited for what tomorrow will bring.

"You can come out Y/n." Eda looks at the sunset as a figure walked out from behind a tree.
"Was I that obvious?" Y/n stood behind Eda with a smile.

"You were never good at spying" Eda turned around to look at the figure with a small smile. " I see phoenix hasn't changed either." A bright red and orange bird flew in the sky, shining bright colors as it flew down between the two

*chirp!* The phoenix smiled at them while ruffling it's feathers.

"I...I'm sorry...I should-". Y/n was interrupted by Eda who hugged her tight.
"I'm sorry..." Y/n held onto Eda as the sky changed to a purple color.

"You can stay for the night, if you want." Eda pulled away and held Y/n's face. "I'd love to." Y/n smile at Eda as phoenix chipped happily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.1K 66
[THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED, BUT MORE CONTENT WILL COME IN THE FUTURE!] Just me doing random stuff so I don't have to commit to one main storyline bec...
193K 5.5K 40
It's been 3 years since Luz went to the Boiling Isles. She got trapped in the human realm after the doorway back to the Boiling Isles was no where to...
5.1K 227 24
- Disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my oc Before you read: Have any of you ever wondered what would...
57.4K 1K 39
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...