Oshi no ko: When a star explo...

By Auther-san

What happened when an we get put into the mixture of Ai Hoshino's life? Will we change her fate, or will we f... More

Act 1: The girl who eyes hold a universe.
Act 2: Spotlight
Act 3: Stars
Act 4: ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ!
Act 5: Addiction
Act 6: โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐žโž
Act 7: ๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?! ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐
Act 8: Truthful Lies
Act 9: Miyako's Shock
Act 11: Actor's Job
Act 12: Debate and perfect acting
Act 13: Thats Not Amazement That's Fear.
Act 14: The school dance
Chapter 15: Celebrations.
read
Chapter 16: An Idols Motivation โฃ
Chapter 17: The Incident. โœถ
Chapter 18: Bonding time
Chapter 19: When stars realize they are human.

Act 10: Core of liars

1K 38 1
By Auther-san

Aqua tucked in Ruby as she lied down on the couch 'I found myself with a little sister' Aqua said in his mind as he looked at Ruby. 'A strange gal who is a hopeless idol fanatic' He continued in his mind as he looked at Ruby. 

A memory replayed of him and Sarina:

"So, Ai she dances so nimbly!" Sarina said with excitement on her face as she continued her rant "And her charisma is off the charts!" Gorou looked at her. "Yeah?" Gorou asked as Sarina smiled as she looked at him. "I like Ai the best of anyone in the whole world," Sarina said as her large smile was still plastered on her face. "But I like you just about as much Doctor!" Sarina said smiling as Gorou smiled back.

The memory ended as he looked at Ruby. 'The passion this girl when she talks about Ai is just like yours Sarina" Aqua said under his breathe as Ruby woke up. "Did you call my name?" Ruby asked as Aqua shook his head. "It wasn't your name that I called and if you want to sleep do it in your own bed." A soft hum left Ruby's mouth as she got up and walked over to the living door. 'Well yeah' Ruby said in her mind as she looked at Aqua a image of gorou appeared in front of her as she watched the excited expression of Aqua's face as he watched AI's performance.

'There's no way besides Sarina was my name in my past life' Ruby said as she walked into her room before falling asleep.

A few months later:

A few months had past since the Famous Idol Ai had come back from her Hiatus. The steady rise of B-Komachi though all was not solved Ai sat down with Aqua, Ruby and Y/N. A grim expression of as on her face as she grumbled. "My pay this month is 200,000 Yen" She sighed as she looked at the pay check. "Seriously this agency is so stingy with pay!" Ai said as she looked at Miyako "Plus the single we just put out reached #3 on the Oricon charts didnt it?" Ai asked Miyako who was typing away. "Aren't the middle-men taking too big of a cut." Said Ai as Miyako didn't look at her but finally responded.

"A bit too late too be complaining now no? Besides unlike the big cooperations who do everything from distribution to production, We're just a small player" Miyako says before she looks at Ai "Besides you came into this knowing our, profits are slim right?" Miyako said tilting her head slightly as Ai sighs.

'I've finally realized the world revolves around money" Ai said as Miyako looked at her dead-panning "quite a depressing realization' Ai said in her head as she looked at Aqua and Ruby "Being a Idol is fun so I wouldn't mind getting by like this if I were on my own" Ai said as she held Ruby in the air. "plus Y/N over here is overworking him self so we can get by which is another thing I don't like. But I want to send these two to good schools let them take extra lessons and so on" Ai said as she looked up at Ruby.

"To give them lots of opportunities. I've gotta sell better and earn as much as possible. Don't I" Ai said as she felt Y/N wrapping his arms around her. "We have to each as much as possible" Y/N corrected her as Aqua sat on his leg. "You already do enough I want to help too" Ai said meekly as she looked at Y/N who  was chuckled. "I'm doing this cause I love you don't over work yourself because you feel bad for me" Y/N said as Ai grinned mischievously "Then let me do my part because I love you" Ai said as she pecked Y/N on the lips before she looked at Ruby who looked looked was still being held in the air. "But as things stand now, I won't be able to make them happy" Aqua and Miyako looked at her with a slight look of shock in their eyes at Ai. Y/N merely grinned "As your number one fan isn't it my job to support you always? I'll make sure you make a lot of money for us promise" Y/N said as Ai smiled back at him as she stood up.

"Ahh, I sure wish I'd get some job offers or commercials or films" Y/N eyes widened slightly but smiled was plastered on his face. Ai sighed as she picked up her ice cream before eating it. "now if I were major agency" Miyako  sighed "For a start maybe lay off that pricey ice cream" Ai didn't listen to her as a soft hum of satisfaction left her mouth. "I'm going for my lessons! be good while mommy's gone, Okay" Ai said to her children as she waved bye "Hai" Y/N responded as Ai rolled her eyes. Ai left as Y/N went to the living room Ruby looked at Aqua. "hey, don't idols usually make like one million yen a month?" Ruby asked Aqua who shook his head. "Far from it" Aqua responded as Ruby looked shocked "Wait they don't?!" Ruby said as she almost recoiled back in shock.

"Song royalties and tv appearances earnings are spilt between all members.....Concerts come out in the red if the mercy doesn't sell well and costumes expenses are deducted from their pay" Aqua explained as Miyako carried them to the living room as Y/N was asleep. "Only a select few can pull in one million a month" Aqua finished as Ruby grumbled "What the hell?! you know the worlds messed up when the money doesn't reach the people goo in it their all" Ruby said angrily as a 'perfect" idea hit her.

"Oh I know! all the idol creeps could start offering their livers to Ai, for us to sell" Ruby said as a evil tone coated her voice. Miyako sat them down on the couch where Y/N was sleeping Aqua face palmed at Ruby's words. "what's actually messed up is your thinking" he said as he looked at her while sweat dropping. "Stop thinking like the leader of some post apocalyptic religion" Aqua said as he looked at Ruby with a disgusted expression on his face. He said that but he was thinking the same thing 'She sings and dances and her looks are out of this world, She does vocal training and dance lessons and she's a hard worker who practiced choreography at home at night' As he was saying this a image of Ai sweating while practicing her dances was shown as Y/N and Aqua watched.

'B-Komachi is one of the better-selling groups and yet....' Aqua said in his mind as he looked at Miyako "Hey manager! Why isn't our Ai getting any jobs" Aqua said angrily as Ruby joined in. "What crap management make more effort in selling and marketing" Ruby aid raising her fist as if protesting Miyako sighed as she looked at the two. "Easier said than done." Miyako said as she explained "In the end, With idol groups, you have a business situation where dozens of people are grouped together to able to compete for jobs with solo entertainers you see" Miyako paused again before she continued. "And when they finally manage to secure jobs when sold as a set package" Miyako explained while sighing.

"If one then tries to compete as a solo performer there's a higher hurdle to clear despite desiring to be a solo performer there are plenty of ex idols who couldn't secure a job and work at a high end establishment. They work as bartenders or they become party girls who scrape by through being paid to go out drinking, you know?"

Miyako said as she finished explaining the twins seemed to be in deep thought as Ruby responded first "I actually didn't know that" followed by aqua "Tokyo's a scary place". Miyako held her hand to her face as she looked at the two. "I do admit that Ai is amazing but that's contained within the idol sphere. in the entertainment industry you can't make it unless you have something special that allows you to complete all on your own A highly profitable job is not one that  requires somebody from B-Komachi is requires Ai" Miyako sighed as she looked back at her computer before actually finishing her explanation.

"being a first-class idol on its own it not enough"
Y/N's voice filled their ears. "Wrong, though it's true you need something special to complete in the entertainment industry. Ai has something that no one will ever replicate no matter how close they get no matter how much you try people might see Ai in you till you stand next to her" Y/N said before continuing.

"Ai is simply one of a kind no one will ever be able to replicate her aura or charm she is a one of a kind star that shines brighter than the sun even if there are other stars around her." Y/N finished explaining as he looked at Miyako and the twins who sweat dropped hoping he didn't hear them talk. "Oh and who were those other people you were talking too?" Y/N said tilting his head as Miyako sweat dropped. "No one?" Y/N shrugged at her words. "guess I imagined it" He said while he walked back over to the couch. The three all let out a sigh of relief.

Ai was sitting down as sweat was on her face a towel was wrapped around her neck though she was engrossed in her thoughts. 'It's not enough it has to be perfect I need to be better for him. No I have to be better for them' Ai was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't see two members walking up to her. "Ai are you ok?" Ai looked up as she looked at the two. "You've only just recovered so don't push yourself too hard. 'Kay?" Ai smiled as she waved her hands while shaking her head.

"It's nothing like that. it's just I missed lunch and I'm starving now!" Ai said as a expression of relief was plastered on the two's face. "What? You a big eater all of a sudden" One of them said before they both walked away.

Ai sighed as she took out her phone 'Im not feeling up for today I guess I'll do some ego-surfing'. Her eyes widened at a certain tweet. "For better or worse, AI's smile is that of a pro. it's like it lacks humming feeling.....I can't fully support her" That tweet hurt Ai hard as she always had a hard time expressing he feelings and being truthful about them except for certain occasions other than that Ai saw herself as a liar who couldn't love anyone truthfully all the time ever her own lover and kids. 'Hitting me where it hurts' Ai said in her mind.

A few days later:

"A sales promo event! A mini-Concert! Something you need a lottery ticket to enter." Ruby said as the same obsessed aura surrounded her. "this will be my first time truly seeing mama perform live" Miyako bent down as she looked at the two. "Now listen here I brought you here since you kept insisting but I'm the one who'll take the brunt of it if the president finds out about this, Okay?". Miyako said as she continued. "No cheering speaking or calling Ai suck on your pacifiers and heave yourselves, okay?" Miyako said sternly "That's right Ruby,  we can't do anything that will make us stand out. Letting anyone know we're connected to Ai-" Aqua was cut off by Ruby.

"I know ok I mean you saw the way Papa, And mama was down in the dumps. I'm here because I'm worried about her please understand I didn't come to have fun." Ruby said to Aqua as three people stepped on stage. Ai, Watanabe and Nino. Ai began as the crowd went crazy. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah" The small crowed called as they waved their sticks. "B-Komachi- Woo!" As Ai perform the tweet she read early was fresh in her mind. 'They can go and say that I am a professional after all, Besides I don't really get it, Your the one who wants something in-human after all I look in the mirror and study it.' Ai ranted in her mind as she performed gracefully.

'I fine tune it to the millimeter the way i narrow my eyes to the corner of my mouth it's all calculated. I'm always putting on a. Smile that will please people the most I am made out of lies after all' Ai continued to rant in her mind.

Y/N stood in front as he took off his cap as he waved his purple glow sticks in the air doing a full Idols dance AI's eyes widened as they landed on Y/N and they widened even more as they landed on two babies waving glow sticks around doing a full idols dance as well. They lot out multiple sounds of satisfaction. " What's with those babies?!" "They're doing a full idols dance not to mention way better than a infant should!" Multiple people commented.

Miyako looked shocked. 'You came cause you were worried huh?! You look like your enjoying more than any one else' Miyako said in her mind. They froze as they both thought the same thing. 'Instinct took over' They're eyes widened though as Y/N continued to do a full idols dance that was perfected down to the wire but he did it with a straight face?! 'Papa?!' they both thought. Nino and Watanabe on stage stopped for a moment as they looked amazed two infants doing a idol's dance and a man doing a idol dance so perfect it looked fake.

Ai was silent as she looked up her eyes lit up like the stars as the expression she had on her face all those years ago came back her face it had been so long since she felt it she almost forgotten how it felt. As a smile they no one has seen for a long time took over Ai's  face. A smile of pure happiness and Joy that held nothing but truthfulness and love in its quake. Her expression twisted into one of pure bliss and shock.

'My family are such cuties!'

—————————————————————————

I miss my PC! Sorry lyric no breaks. hope you enjoyed the chapter and mwah I'm too lazy to change the text back to normal.  2442 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 232 18
โ€ขWhat if Hoshino Ai gave birth to triplets instead of twins? Meet Hoshino Amethyst, the middle child of the Hoshino triplets. She, too, was reborn. S...
4.4K 125 4
Come here and see the romance between an idol and kinght. Or at the very least parts of it, who said that falling in love with someone from another d...
12.4K 483 14
After the apartment building collapsed, a young male ex-idol died way too early. But afterwards, Two particular unknown entities decide to put him in...
75.2K 2.8K 35
Luna Amemiya, the ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ of Gorou Amemiya. Like her older brother, she was a big fan of the young idol, ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐จ ๐€๐ข. Who...