The Daughter of Morax

By DragonLover366

Y/n Quan is the Daughter of Zhongli. She's an Archon hiding as a Fatui Harbinger with her twin and their fami... More

Authors Note
This is an AU: The Important Information of the AU
Character Profile: Y/n
Teijo
Kunikuzushi
Misaki
Characters: Romantic Interests
Characters: Friends
Characters: Classmates
Characters: Helpers
Characters: Others
Characters: Y/n's Adopted Children
Characters: Y/n's Current Harem
The Tsaritsa's Will
Entrance Exam
Break Open, Academia!

Xiao

148 6 0
By DragonLover366

You still have to do the paperwork for the Tsaritsa.

Name: Xiao

Age: x>2000

Gender: Male

Sex: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Birthday: April 17

Height: 5'3 (160cm)

Quirk: None

Birthplace: Unknown

Personality:

He has a reserved demeanor and has little intention of getting close to mortals. He does not want sympathy for his past and believes his fellow Yakshas would also find it insulting.

He is immensely grateful to Morax for saving him, dedicating his life to protecting Liyue as payment. He does not take lightly to those who speak ill of the Geo Archon regardless of whoever they are. Despite suffering from constant karmic debt, Xiao is highly resilient towards its alluring corruption, as his fellow yaksha have either succumbed or died to it. Due to this debt, he prefers being alone and rarely involves himself in mortal affairs; in the few times he does have to, he asks they get to the point for their own sake.

Xiao is unfamiliar with many human customs and societal norms, often finding them strange, childish, or pointless. To others, he can come off as distant and intimidating. He is also a strict yet effective teacher when acting as a mentor figure for Ganyu, but he believes that as a soul-slaughtering yaksha, he is not a suitable teacher for her.

Titles:

Guardian Yaksha

Nuo Dancer of Evil Conquering

Alatus, the Golden-Winged King

Adeptus Xiao

Conquer of Demons

Vision: Anemo

Family:

The Yaksha

Zhongli

Y/n: Sister 

Occupation:

Yaksha

Adeptus

Student

Affiliation:

The Adepti

UA High

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
502K 20.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.8M 58.7K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...