VK One Shots

By INeedU2609

Just random Taekook one shots. There will be TopKook and also TopTae. Also some smutty shits going down, but... More

Movie Date
Red Pearl's Sinisters
Destined
Bros? Pt.2
Top To Bottom
Euphoria
Crush
Mr. Wife
Not a Chapter
Love Wins All
Kim Jeon Haerin
Cyber City

Bros?

107 1 0
By INeedU2609

(Top Tae)

Hoseok: Hi guys! So-

Jimin: hobi hyung! The show is at the end of the shot not the beginning.

Hoseok: I know that Jimin. But I got notified by the author that there's one more announcement we forgot to say.

So without further ado; JJK in Vi- v- Vic.
Ahhh! I can't say this🥲

Jimin: I DEFINITELY CAN! JJK IN VICTORIA SECRET YALL!!!!!

A/n: so, shall we start?

Intro:

Kim Taehyung

- An average student
- 19y/o
- has a cozy aesthetic
- loves warm milk tea
- loves photography, dogs, friends and his mom
- his mom and dad were divorced when he was ten
- also has a good relationship with his mom's wife
- Bisexual
- may act like a stupid alien but is generally very knowledgeable

Jeon Jungkook

- A good student
- 18y/o
- has a simple vintage aesthetic
- loves iced tapioca milk tea
- has passion in art
- kinda turned dark when his father died, but friends and family pulled him out of that phase
- is not comfortable sharing his sexuality with anyone (other than Jimin) since his mother is homophobic

A/n: now the story...

The days grew shorter and the nights grew longer. Leaves falling from tree branches in colours of red, yellow, orange, and brown. Cool wind blowing through the sky creating a cozy atmosphere.

It was September. Which means school or university starts again.

Jungkook got off his bus, with a cold wind attacking his already messy hair. His attire consisted of a cream coloured cardigan, plain white shirt underneath that was tucked into a pair of baggy jeans. He had a beige coloured tote back to hold his belongings. The look was complete with the big headphones that canceled out any noise.

He walked past a few coffee shops and small convenient stores, where some of the campus students work after their classes.

Jungkook finally reached the doors and clicked the button for entry. The speaker buzzed, then gave access to go in.

As soon as he entered, he caught a lot of familiar faces.

"Jungkook?" Someone called from behind him.

Jungkook turned around to be meet with a pair of eyes he would recognize in no time at all.

"Mingyu?!"

"Hi Kook! I haven't seen you in months." The said boy spoke.

"Me too Mingyu ya. It's your fault! You left after the four months school stated."

"Hey, hey, cAlM DoWN mY DaUHgTeR." 

Jungkook face palmed.

"Really? Poor Hoseok hyung might even regret saying that because of you." Jungkook sassed.

"Alright, I'll stop, let's go find out class." Mingyu raised his hands up in defeat.

"What class do you have by the way?"

"I have English first."

"I also have English now. Let's go together." Mingyu offered.

After class

Jungkook let out an exhausting sigh as he walked into a cafe.

His bus wouldn't be here till 4:30 so he still had 30 minutes to spare.

"Hello, welcome to Seoul's coffee & more, what would you like to have sir?"

Jungkook's eyes immediately fall on the iced tapioca milk tea.

"I want the milk tea please."

"Okay sir that will be $5.12"

Jungkook took out his credit card and tapped it on the machine. He took the receipt and waited for his drink.

Suddenly the bell of the cafe dinged, indicating that someone came in.

Jungkook turned around to see a person he would never forget, even if he were on his death bed, breathing his last breaths.

Jungkook was in 11th grade when he found out that he wasn't really attracted to women. And that was because he fell for this godly man stranding at the counter with grey cotton joggers, black hoodie, and the sleeves slightly rolled up showing his slim but veiny arms.

Fuck it! He just wanted to go sit on the lap of this Greek god looking man, and kiss the living daylight out of him.

"Oh hi Jungkook!"

'Oh shit he looked at me! What do I do!?' Jungkook voiced in his head.

"H-hi Taehyung."

Kim Taehyung. The eternal man that this, Jeon Jungkook has fallen for.

"Oh? You still remember me?!" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah I do. We worked together for that high school drama project." Jungkook said, trying to not slash out and start blabbering about how much he loves the older.

"Sir here are your drinks, enjoy and come again!" The barista said as he put down the drinks.

The two were taking small sips of their drinks, sometimes glancing at each other.

"I'm glad someone remembers me." Taehyung says, finally breaking the silence.

"I've cut ties with almost everyone except Jimin."

"Oh really?" Jungkook remembers Taehyung being that one popular guy who had girls and boys swarmed around him.

"Yeah, turns out all the people that tried to court me or were my friends for either money or my body. Well all except Jimin and my other hyungs."

"Oh wow, that really tragic." Jungkook said, actually feeling sad for Taehyung.

"Yeah, but anyways, what's going on in your life?"

"Not much. Been the same routine since high school. Wake up, school, boxing, annoying homework and sleep." Jungkook says.

Jungkook slurped his drink chewing on a boba ball after speaking.

"Is it good?" Taehyung asked

"What's good?"

"Your drink, it looks good, can I have some."

Jungkook blushed. "Umm, s-sure." He extended his hand to Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung put his hand over Jungkook's and took a sip.

"This is so good! Try mine."

He shoved the straw in front of Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook slightly hesitated, but still took a sip.

'Omg omg Omg Omg! I drank from Tae's straw!!! The one that he put his mouth on!!!' Jungkook's heart was flipping like a pancake.

"It's 4:30, I should get going but thank you Tae." Jungkook said as he gathered his stuff and left out the door.

Small rain drops started falling as Jungkook started walking to his bus stop.

"Jungkook! Wait!" Taehyung caught up to the younger.

"I'll walk you there."

The two started walking to the bus stop. Thankfully the bus just arrived. Jungkook got on the bus.

Taehyung put on his hood and waved a bye at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and waved back.

As soon as Jungkook got inside his house he kicked the door closed, and walked upstairs to his room.

He never let anyone into his room. And after his father died, he didn't even let his mother into the room.

She thought it was because Jungkook still didn't recover from his father's death and wanted to be closed off.

But it was actually for a different reason.

As soon as Jungkook walked into his room, a smile rose up to his face. His room smelled of light fabric softener.

His vanity table was covered with hair accessories, that he only wore when he was alone.

Stuffed animals piled one on top of the other on his bed.

If his mother saw this she would call him childish, girly, and a SIN.

Jungkook always stayed reserved since he found out about his sexuality. His mother believes that loving the same gender is a sin. So he never lets anyone in.

"Jungkook! Come downstairs!"

Jungkook slid down the railing of his staircase. "Yes mom?" He turned around to see another man standing beside her.

"Sweetie, I want to say something. Ever since your father died, there was this void in my heart. I submerged myself in work to ease the pain. That until I met him." She pointed at the man.

"I met Joshwa for a company deal, and some stuff kinda happened and I fell for him. I thought it was time to move on. So I want to marry him, that, if you're okay with it."

Jungkook smiled at his mom. "Mom, I'm proud of you. You moved on, and I want you to be happy in your life, so it's not my decision. If you love him, than I'm all for it."

Joshwa extended his hand to shake with Jungkook.

"I'm Kim Joshwa, thank you for accepting me as your step father."

"Thank you Mr. Kim, but I have one request."

"Don't call me Mr.Kim, just call me Joshwa, and what's your request?"

Jungkook starts playing with his fingers. "I know that mom has moved on, but... I want to keep my surname. Just so I still have something left of my father with me."

"That's all fine with me. Oh. And meet my son, he's the same age as you. Taehyung! Taehyung! Stop starring at the flowers outside and come meet your step brother."

Taehyung came inside to be shocked.

Jungkook also looked tense.

"Taehyung, this is Jungkook, your step brother."

Taehyung's face turned numb, but he proceeded to shake hands with Jungkook.

"H-hi, I'm Kim Taehyung."

"J-Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung pulled his hand away from the younger and left out the door, with tears threatening to fall.

"Don't worry, he'll be back soon. He's probably just overwhelmed."

Jungkook just nodded and left to his room.

He crashed down on his bed cuddling into his stuffed animals as the tears came out. No. They weren't stopping no matter how many times he wiped his face.

Taehyung got into his car and drove of to the only place he could clears his mind.

Tears were falling from the eternal boy's eyes as he clenched his teeth.

He stopped in front of beige decent sized house. He walked up to the front door and rang the bell.

A woman around her 40's opens the door.

"Tae! Hey, you okay?! You idiot! Get inside right now!"

The woman pulled him inside and sat him down on the couch.

"M-mom."

"Shh. You say another word other than why you came to me running I'll cut your tongue off!"

"Sewul, what happened to Tae?"

Taehyung laid his head on his mother's lap.

"I don't know Jiyeon. He rang the door bell and I saw him crying outside."

"Mom. You didn't even let me speak."

Jiyeon laughed. "Now tell us what happened Taehyung."

"Ji, can I get a hug first?"

"No."

"Please." Taehyung says with a pout.

For Taehyung, Jiyeon's hugs can cure anything.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "Fine. Come here."

Taehyung hugged Jiyeon and told them what happened.

Sewul and Jiyeon know how much Taehyung loves the specific bunny boy. Ever since their high school play Taehyung fell hard for Jungkook.

And he couldn't bare that Jungkook would be his 'sibling' now. Who can accept someone they love in a way like that as their sister or brother?

"Ji, mom, I love him too much! I j-just can't accept him in that way."

"We know Taehyung. You don't have to. You can still ask him out you know?" Sewul said creasing her son's hair.

"Mom, I can't. It's wrong. His mother and dad are getting married. It's wrong to ask out someone who's going to be my brother."

"Taehyung. Let me just say one thing. Are fucking stupid!" Jiyeon scolded.

"Listen her Kim,  I was listening to music with my AirPods half the time so I didn't hear everything you said, but by your 'I'm just a poor puppy that got kicked' expression, you said something stupid. So, my advice is, don't give a fuck what others think about you. If you think it's right, then it's right. No one should tell you otherwise," Jiyeon finally finished.

Taehyung was shocked by his step mother's speech.

"But-." Taehyung starts again.

"You idiot of a son, listen to me! If you really love him than you wouldn't even think of what's wrong and what's right. You know what those authors say in those fanfics, fallow your heart or whatever. Just do that." Sewul said trying to console her son.

"Mom. You should delete that wattpad right now." Taehyung said wiping his dried tears.

"How dare you!" Both of his moms said in sync.

"Ji, go get the slipper."

"The audacity this young man has to say that we should delete wattpad." Jiyeon scoffed.

Taehyung spent a bit more time with his mothers, bickering, teasing, and watching Jiyeon flirting with Sewul.

Taehyung's mom and dad divorced when he was ten. The marriage that happened between her and his father was for clearing the debt Sewul's father had with Joshwa. They had Taehyung after a year. He was the only light in Sewul's life. But Sewul wasn't happy. She already loved someone before. It was Jiyeon.

They were a group of friends. Not like any other friend groups where they sit around, talk like 'girly girls' or just act like they like each other. They were a group of chaotic parts of a brain cell.

Everyone already knew Sewul and Jiyeon had something between them. They were the closest to each other. 

Truth is that they were in love with each other inevitably.

"Mom, I think I should go now. I can't just hide forever." Taehyung said as it was already around 8 o'clock.

"Good idea my son. Go sweep that little crush of yours off his feet!" Sewul said, patting Taehyung's back.

"Alright mom. Bye Ji! I'll be back soon!"

"Please don't." Jiyeon said.

Taehyung eventually was kicked out by Jiyeon. And he drove back to Jungkook's house. But this time with a bit of hope.

Jungkook's mom and Joshwa were talking about getting ready for their wedding downstairs.

Jungkook just stayed in his room after Taehyung left. But after a while he decided to at least get off his bed.

He went into the bathroom to take a hot shower.

He came back 20 minutes later with a bathrobe and a towel on his head. He sat down on his vanity stool and started blow drying his hair.

He tied the front part of his hair into a mini fountain and clipped on a carrots clip.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Jungkook put the towel over his head again and slightly opens the door.

He poked his head out to be meet with Taehyung's chest. He coughed and stood up straight.

"H-hi hyung."

"Jungkook. Can we talk?"

Jungkook nodded and let Taehyung into his room. He knew the older wouldn't judge, and he trusted him.

"What do you want to talk about?"

Taehyung sat down on the bed.

"Are you okay with this? You know like the whole your mom and my dad getting together?"

Jungkook wanted to lie, and say 'yes it's their choice.'

But he couldn't.

"Do you want me to be honest with you? I hate this. I mean I want my mom to be happy but-."
Taehyung cut off the younger.

"I also want dad to be happy, but-, I need to confess something Jungkook. I've had a big fat crush on you since that stupid high school drama. And I- I just can't accept you as my brother." Taehyung finally let all his feeling pour out.

"You what." Jungkook questions again.

"Jeon Jungkook, I've have a huge crush on you and I want to date you."

Jungkook squealed and jumped on Taehyung's lap.

"So our feelings were mutual?!" Jungkook let go of Taehyung.

"Sorry hyung."

"Wait- mutual?! You like me too!?" The realization finally comes to Taehyung.

"Yes yes yes. Fucking yes!" Jungkook jumped in place making the towel on his head fall off.

Jungkook panicked and reached for the towel on the floor, when Taehyung held his hand.

"Don't cover it you look too cute."

Jungkook pouted. "You're the first person I let into my room after a while. You better not tell anyone that you saw me like this."

"Alright I won't," Taehyung raised his arms up in defence.

"But... can we go on a date?" Taehyung asked.

"What if this is wrong. I don't think we-."

"I also thought the same. But, I'm really committed to you and I don't think it matters if our parents don't know."

Jungkook bit his lips. "Fine. I'll go on a date with you."

"Oh... OH OH OH MY GOD!" Taehyung panicked.

"Shut up alien! They are gonna hears you!" Jungkook smacked the back of the older's head.

"Don't call me an alien! My mothers will take offence to that."

"Wait. Mothers?" Jungkook questions.

"Yeah mothers. One is my biological mother and the other is her wife. My step mother."

"Wow! I wonder how it would be if I had two moms."

"Trust me. It's a pain in the ass. But their actually not that bad so. There are pros and cons of this."

Jungkook giggled at Taehyung complaining about his moms.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Jungkook. Good night."

Jungkook smiled and bid him good night.
"Good night hyung."

After a few weeks

In these few weeks that Taehyung courted Jungkook has been the best moments of his life for the younger.

Their parents eventually got married which neither of them were too happy about. It only made them feel more guilt for cheating their family like this. Jungkook's mother and he also lived with Taehyung and his dad after the marriage.

Today Jungkook and Taehyung were on a double date with their friends Yoongi and his boyfriend Jimin.  They were at Korean Chinese restaurant since Jimin and Jungkook wanted jampong and Taehyung and Yoongi wanted to have Chinese food. Of course Korenized.

"Guys what should we order?"

"We want Jampong!!!" Jimin and Jungkook said unison.

"Hyung, do you want to get Jajangmyon and get Tangsuyuk? Taehyung asks Yoongi.

"Yeah, that good with me. Waiter!"

The waiter walk up to their table with a clean note pad used to write orders.

"Yes sir, what would you guys like?"

Yoongi orders what they just discussed about for half an hour already. "We will have two plates of jampong and two plates of jajangmyon with a side of tangsuyuk ." 

"Okay sir, your order will be here in about 20 minutes."

About 20 minutes later, the waiter came back with the food.

"Ah food is finally here! I'm starving." Jimin say taking his plate of jampong.

"Me too!" Jungkook says as takes the plate out of Jimin's hands.

"Hey that's mine!"

"I'm younger though. Just take the other one." Jungkook says with puppy eyes.

"Fine. Lazy ass." The older scoffs.

Taehyung and yoongi laugh watching their partners bicker.

Taehyung and Jimin take the sauce and pour it over their tangsuyuk fries.

"Omg what are you doing hyung!" Jungkook confronts Taehyung.

The older flinches and says, "what do you mean what are we doing? We were gonna eat out fries."

"That's not how you eat them. You dip the fries idiot." Jungkook says.

"No, it tastes better when you pour the sauce over it." Jimin backs up Taehyung.

"What are you two? children? That you can't use your hands maturely and have to pour the sauce over the fries?" Yoongi amusingly questions the two.

"Excuse me. We are still living our young lives while you two are old and boring." Taehyung says.

"Old and boring? I'm the youngest here." Jungkook says, flipping his hair.

"Yeah, and the stupidest who doesn't know how to eat tangsuyuk." Jimin retorts.

"At least he can eat the right was unlike your short ass." Yoongi retorts back.

"Hey my height is un related to this!" Jimin says now pissed.

"Alight! Stop! That's enough." Taehyung shouts, stoping the tangsuyuk war.

After eating and more bickering, both couples separate in their own ways.

A/n: Umm so hi. I think I wrote a bit too much 😅 is it too dragged out? If it is I'm giving up here. Like 3254 words. I really underestimated myself. Anyways I'll continue writing the next part. No Jimin's Lost Jams today. 😭

Jimin: hey, wait author! What about the announcement in the beginning of this shot?

A/n: you'll see that in the next half 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut
6.4K 61 9
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...
9.3K 626 10
Just a bunch of Taekook oneshots... Top : Taehyung Bottom : Jungkook
92.5K 1.6K 20
Just basically Sope/Yoonseok One shots. There will probably be: -Fluff -Angst -Lemon/Smut -And other. Both will be Dom/Sub, I think. Might contai...