Panty and Stocking with Garte...

Cheetahx2 tarafından

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... Daha Fazla

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 27

887 18 2
Cheetahx2 tarafından

Alright let's recap a short bit

Panty: A ghost that's trying to hit up men? You don't see that everyday. That face looks like it's been through hell and back.

Stocking: Right? She kinda acts like you when you're finding a guy, except you're actually more prettier.

Panty: I'll... Take that as a compliment.

Stocking: What do you think Izuku? Should we go and- Huh?

When she looked by her side, she saw that Izuku wasn't next to her. Panty looked over to her side to see that Izuku wasn't there either. In fact, he wasn't even on top of the building at all!

Izuku: Hello, my lovely lady~

W-Wait what?

...Yes that's the reaction that's confusing as fuck because Izuku was apparently hitting up the lady ghost that was failing to get a date! Bystanders were in utter shock, disgust, and stood in total awe. The binoculars that the Anarchy sisters were using just shattered.

Stocking and Panty: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Izuku internally sighed since this kind of event wasn't what he was expecting but he's rolling with to see here this will lead.

'Ok this is just me doing something personal, I'll talk to girls later but right just need to talk to her.'

And so he did. Izuku introduced himself to the ghost and figured out her name was Penelope Fagry.

She was very shy and had a soft voice around others, but was really desperate to find someone to like her. She even offered her slightly hideous body to the men, which caused them to throw up.

But Izuku politely declined her body, and just said she was perfect just the way she was. Despite her God-awful stench, she was really happy that at least SOMEONE was interested in her. As they both talked for a bit and laughed.

But someone was NOT pleased in the slightest.

Panty: Jesus, what the hell has gotten in you? It looks like you're about to go on a fucking murder spree.

Stocking: ...

Panty: Stocking? Helloooooo? Is the fatty goth girl in there?

Stocking: ...

But she didn't respond. She just kept glaring at Penelope with a glare so icy sharp that it could put even cause the Sun to cool down. Stocking wasn't too pleased that Izuku just suddenly taken a liking to this ghost. Panty was slightly surprised that none of her insults for Stocking are even reaching to her. She just kept ignoring her and kept her gaze at the two.

(scene break)

Stocking: You're going to WHAT?!

Izuku: I'm going on a date. I mean if it wasn't obvious of what I'm trying to do right now.

(DING!)

Izuku: Ah! Cookies are ready!

Izuku asked her yesterday if she was willing to go on a date with him and she happily accepted the invitation. Stocking was burning up with rage in her eyes, fueling the fire that was deep inside of her.

Despite all of that though, she can slowly feel her heart crack little by little. Seeing him with a joyful smile and caring eyes for someone else. She knows he was serious with this whole "dating" thing.

Stocking: Izuku, this is a ghost we're talking about. A GHOST!

Izuku: Don't worry Stocking. She's a friendly ghost, so she's not gonna attack me. You don't have to worry about me getting hurt.

Stocking: It's not that! It's just that I... I-I...

But she knew she couldn't say it. Her heart swells up in her chest. It hurted so much that the words couldn't form in her mouth

Izuku: You... What?

Stocking: I... (groans) I don't know! It's just wrong that a human is dating a ghost! It's just super wrong!

Izuku: Hey, there's a first time for everything. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta head over to the park before these get cold.

Izuku wrapped up the box that had cookies inside and walked out the door with a gentle smile on his face. Stocking's expression could only be described as sorrowful and despair.

At the park, Penelope was sitting down on a park bench, with a slightly anxious expression. She was wondering if this was just all a prank like how she used to live as a human. She even used a perfume to make herself smell less putrid than normal.

Izuku: Hey!

Her eyes widen in shock to hear your voice approaching her. She kept her composure and smiled the best she can.

Penelope: (blushes slightly) H-H-Hello!

Izuku: Sorry, did I kept you waiting here?

Penelope: Not a-at all! I was j-just here a few minutes ago...

Izuku: Ah, that's good. In any case,these are are for you.

Saying this while showing Penelope the cookies he made.

Penelope: O-Oh goodness...! Umm... I r-really don't deserve these.

Izuku: Shush. You have every right to take it. You're very special after all.

Penelope: T-Thank you. Sorry, nobody really tells me this kind of stuff before...

Izuku: It's no problem. Shall we get going now?

Penelope: A-Alright... Where shall we go first?

Ever since that day, for the next couple of days or so, Izuku went out with Penelope. Despite her being a horrible looking ghost on the outside, she was really sweet on the inside. They both had a good time going around town to do stuff many couples will do. Go to the movies, eat at restaurants, going shopping, the standard thing.

Many people were shocked, disgusted, or thought Izuku was crazy that he was going out with HER of all people. But if they ever said anything about Penelope, Izuku would always defended her and protected her. Opposites attract, but it was almost like the two were meant for each other.

But then again, Izuku had no actual plans to be with Penelope since he have someone else in mind..or rather two in mind.

Stocking on the other hand was just frustrated just seeing Izuku being all smiles and rainbows after a date with Penelope. That should be HER doing all of those things with Izuku.

But in the process, she's losing hope that she was going to lose the one she loves to a ghost of all people.

One specific day though, Izuku and Penelope were talking among themselves in an empty park. Penelope was slightly depressed about something, so it was up to him to comfort her.

Penelope: My brother was right... "You would never get a fucking boyfriend", he said. "You're too damn stupid and ugly to stay in a relationship", he told me.

Izuku: Sounds like damn fuckwad of a brother.

Penelope: (sighs) What's the point though? Patrick was right, I would never get a boyfriend... I would never even fall in love...

Izuku saw the tears welling up in her eyes as she continues to speak.

Penelope: Patrick was a smelly, foul mouthed asshole when he was a human, so why did he get so many girlfriends?! (hic) I know I'm not as beautiful, outgoing, or any of that stuff men go for... But I know I could treat someone properly!

Izuku: Shhh... (wipes away her tears) I'm sorry that happened to you. I know this would could be harsh and cruel, but I know you could find someone.

Penelope: (sniff) Sorry... I just wish I was beautiful so people would notice me...

Izuku: You don't always need looks for people to like you.

Penelope: Huh?

Izuku: It's always what inside that counts. Sure, you can be the most beautiful girl in the world, but you can also have the most nastiest personality that anyone wouldn't ask for. Maybe the reason your brother got so many girlfriends is because that they kept breaking up with him.

Izuku stared right into Penelope's eyes with a giant smile on his face.

Izuku: You're an amazing girl to be with, Penelope. So those guys who ever rejected you before are all blind fools.

Penelope: Y-You... (chuckles) You really don't mean that, do you?

Izuku: Would I be joking if I did this?

Penelope let out a small gasp when Izuku gently wrapped his arms around her. She can feel her body warm up in comfort, her heart beating rapidly, and her face turning red instantly. She never felt this sensation before in her entire life.

Penelope: I-Izuku...

Izuku: I have something to confess too.

He backed up and looked at her slightly red face.

Izuku: I'm actually friends with angels.

Penelope: A-Angels?!

Izuku: Yeah. You know, the ones who are supposed to execute ghosts?

Penelope: P-Please don't tell me you're going to kill me!

Izuku: (chuckles while shaking your head) Of course I'm not. I didn't became friends with you for nothing, you know. If my angel friends want to kill you, they gotta get through ME first.

Penelope: I... I-I don't know what to say... Izuku, I-I-

Izuku: Shhh... How about you save that until later? You can actually tell me tonight if you want to.

Penelope: Really?

Izuku: Yeah. Besides this isn't the right time to do so. How about we meet here at nine?

Penelope: O-Of course! (ahem) I mean... Sure, if you want to.

Izuku: Alright. I better get ready then. I'll see you later okay?

He then departed at separate directions. However, a long figure standing behind a tree was listening to his conversation.

???: Nine o'clock huh? (grins sinisterly) So all I have to do is get here before him.

(timeskip brought to you by a chibi Stocking pouting jealously over chibi Izuku and Penelope)

The night falls, and the the city lights brighten up the scenery. Penelope decided to arrive a little early to the park in a combination of her anxiousness, excitement, and nervousness. She puts her hands in her pants pockets while the cold wind blew into her face.

Penelope: (sighs) He's such a great guy. So sweet, so kind, very adventurous. No doubt that any girl will fall for him. I just hope he would accept me. M-Maybe we should go eat somewhere first. I was so nervous that I didn't even eat. I couldn't stop thinking about him all day that I missed lunch.

???: Oh you don't have to worry about THAT.

Penelope: H-Huh? Who goes ther- Ahh!

She became terrified out of her mind when she sees a light blue sword to her neck. The dark silhouette brightened up to reveal Stocking in a black winter jacket with her Stripe.

Stocking: You're hungry huh? Well I have something you can chew on!

Penelope: W-Who are you?! Please don't kill me!

Stocking: The name's Stocking. One of Izuku's "Angel Friends".

Penelope: You know Izuku... W-Wait, you're an angel?!

Stocking: That's right, and I'm the angel who's gonna send you to your grave!

Penelope: W-Wait, please! Why do you want to kill me?! I didn't anything wrong!

Stocking: Aside of stealing Izuku from me?

Penelope: Stealing? What are you talking abou- Wait... Do you li-

Stocking: Argh! It doesn't matter anymore!

She pulled her sword back and got ready to strike.

Stocking: REPENT, MOTHERFUCKER!

(CLASH!)

Stocking's eyes widen to see a blade blocking her sword. Her gaze was met with Izuku's slightly disapproval expression. She quickly jumped back to see Penelope cowering behind him.

Izuku: You alright?

Penelope: M-Mhm...

Izuku: Good. (looks over at Stocking) Stocking, what has gotten into you?

Stocking: You need to wake up Izuku. There are many girls that you can go for.

Izuku: Why are you doing this, Stocking?

Stocking: Because dating a ghost is wrong!

Izuku: You never told Panty who she should date, so why only me?!

Stocking: Why can't you just listen to me?!

Izuku: Tell me the reason why?!

Stocking: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, DUMBASS!

She quickly realized what she said and covered her mouth in a panic. Izuku was slightly shocked to say the least, since he kinda expect Stocking having some sort of feelings for him...I mean they literally did the deed twice but he never expected she was gonna confess here and there though.

Penelope just smiled. Taking a small breath, she pulls out a small red box and presents it to Izuku.

Penelope: I know this isn't the best time, but here, I want you to have this.

Izuku looks over to Stocking, who was blushing super hard, before looking back at Penelope. He deactivated Zetsubō before opening the box.

It revealed to be a shiny gold bracelet with a big red initial of Izuku's nane in the middle. It looked pretty expensive, so Izuku accepted the gift and gently took the box by his hands before looking at the bracelet in it's total beauty.

Izuku: Penelope... This looks amazing.

Penelope: This was supposed to be my confession gift, but...

She looks over at Stocking with a soft smile before continuing.

Penelope: I realized that I'm not the only one with feelings for you. Instead, this is my thank you gift. You really opened my eyes for being my temporary lover, Izuku. Even if it was for a short time, I really enjoyed everything we did together.

Her body started glowing, and she began to slowly ascend upwards.

Penelope: Going to new places, hanging around new sights, or just us talking. It was super fun. It also made me realized I was in love with you. Even if we weren't officially together, you finally made me feel what true love feels like.

Izuku: Penelope...

Penelope: Thank you... Izuku...

In a flash of light, Penelope disappeared into the dark starry sky. Izuku smiled while staring at the beautiful bracelet Penelope gave him.

???: A ghost that was born from the lingering regrets of women who had never tasted the bittersweetness of love.

Izuku and Stocking turned around to see Garterbelt and Panty approaching the two. He picked up two Heaven coins from the ground and stared at them.

Garterbelt: Fated to leave the world upon falling in love.

Izuku: And she did. Even if it was for a short time, she finally found love.

Stocking: Wait... You knew this would happen?!

Izuku: Of course I did, and it was thanks to this guy right here. (points thumb towards Garterbelt)

Panty: When did he ever told you that?

Izuku: Well...

FLASHBACK - Almost a Week Ago

Izuku just returned from greeting and hanging out with Penelope. The angels were already fast asleep, but Garterbelt was just looking through the fridge for something to drink.

Izuku: Hey, Garterbelt-san

Garterbelt: Hmm? Oh you're back. We finished dinner a few hours ago, so I hope you ate already.

Izuku: Don't worry, I ate already. But hey listen. I need to ask you about something.

Garterbelt: What?

Izuku: You seem to know alot about ghosts, so who's exactly "Penelope Fagry"?

Garterbelt: Is that the ghost that Stocking was rambling about? She sounded pretty annoyed when she was rambling about it to Panty.

Izuku: She was? But yeah, that's her.

Garterbelt: Let's see...

He puts a finger on his chin before thinking it over. After a minute, he explained that she was the ghost that never fell in love and ect. You guys know the rest.

Izuku: I see... I have a favor to ask you.

Garterbelt: Yes?

Izuku: I'm going to date this ghost so that she could be sent off to heaven. I had a friend before that used to be treated like that, not feeling any loved, being treated like she was nothing but a mistake in this world and was so close to ending it all...and she did.

Garterbelt: I understand, but what do you want me to do?

Izuki: Don't tell Stocking nor Panty why I'm dating her. I also want to test a theory out that has to deal with Stocking.

Garterbelt: Alright. I'll see what I can do.

Izuku: Thanks Garterbelt-san.

FLASHBACK END - Present Day

Stocking: So... Your friend committed suicide because of the way she wasn't being loved?

Izuku: She was a good friend of mine. I may not have known for a long time but the times I did know her were the best days of my life, so it deeply hurt me to hear that she was gone.

Stocking: So the reason you dated Penelope was because-

Izuku: No one should be treated like some sort of shit on the ground. Plus just killing a ghost like her was just wrong. Sorry if I didn't tell you before, I just wanted to handle this myself.

Stocking: No... I should be the one apologising. I went batshit crazy and almost sliced her head off from my own hatred.

Izuku walked over to Stocking and gently placed his hand on her shoulder. Her pearly blue eyes glistening in the moonlight just staring back at his shiny emerald ones. Her cheeks glowed dark pink at how close you two are.

Izuku: I'm pretty sure you have something to tell me?

Stocking: I-I... Umm...

Izuku: Come on... Say it.

Stocking: (pouts) You're such an asshole, you know.

Izuku: (chuckles, and rolls eyes) Just go on with it already.

Stocking: I... Love yo- Mmph!

Stocking was abruptly interrupted when his lips crashed onto hers. She quickly kissed back gently with her cheeks growing more redder than before. Garter almost had no expression, but you can barely see a small smirk he has on his face. Panty seeing the scene smiled but had a look of longing while placing her hand on her chest.

They both eventually broke the kiss and gazed into each others eyes under the bright moonlight. Snowflakes start to fall and the temperature begins to slightly drop.

Izuku: Wanna grab some coffee?

Stocking: ...Mhm. Sharing some warm sweets with you sounds nice.

Izuku:Heh, knowing you, I bet you just want to eat all of the pastries in the counter. (laughs)

Stocking: (giggles) You're such a dork.

The two of them started walking away from the park, leaving Panty and Garterbelt to return home.

So almost a month has passed since the little incident. Nothing really interesting has been going on.

There was the time where the Deamon sisters shrunk the angels to the size of miniature action figures, but let's not talk about that. Let's just say it involves legitimate vore, male birth, and Garterbelt fingering. Like, not even kidding.

In anycase, there was also the time when the trio found Garterbelt's diary and learning about his "Beginning of Time" punishment. And one day they ordered too much food that all of their stomachs bloated to balloons.

As for Izuku and Stocking, the two have been going out whenever Garterbelt wasn't bitching about ghosts running around destroying shit. Recently the two just went to the beach by themselves, and got many tubs of ice cream from that one place.

???: Jeez, you could be impatient sometimes. You need to take a damn chill pill every now and then old man.

Mayor's Office

Right now in the Mayor's office was where we see the Major in his seat while a mysterious silhouette was seen leaning on the wall while staring at an object on his hand.

???: I think it's about time I cause some havoc around here. I'm getting REALLY fucking bored right now, and I wanna blow up some shit.

Mayor: Ah, I see. So you're planning to cause some destruction around the city, and as a result, lure the angels and the boy out and kill them!

???: I mean... I guess? I wasn't actually planning on it, but if Midoriya comes around, then I will have no objections to try and fight him.

Mayor: Very well then. I shall observe from a distance. I'm pretty sure they'll come once you start doing some collateral damage.

???: Hah. I know he'll come. This Midoriya fellow is interesting and a Goodytwo shoes so I'm sure he won't sit still.

This mysterious silhouette said as clenched his fist causing it to have a faint glow.

Chapter End.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

53.8K 1.6K 12
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Discription: Y/n Hashibira is Inosuke Hashibira's twin bro...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
10K 158 10
In a town called Daten city, there is a human boy named brief and he hangs out with two fallen angels named panty and stocking who protects the city...
63.3K 1.7K 16
When Mc and the demon brothers take a trip to the human world, they run into trouble as they come across the Sakamaki brothers. Will Mc and the demon...