Finney x reader

By Strawbee2021

By: Just read it. please. I own none of these characters clearly lol contains like R rated shit, and any part... More

Chapter 1- The basement I called home.
Chapter 2- Rules and Restrictions
Chapter 3- The Boys.
Chapter 4- The Phone
Chapter 5- once I was real
Chapter 6- More alive than ever.
Chapter 7- Dead
Chapter 8- Home
Chapter 9- sitting next to her.
Chapter 10- Talk
Chapter 11- Remember?
Chapter 12- Run
(A/N) u can just skip this chapter lol
Chapter 13: My name Isn't girl.
Chapter 14: Who am I?
Chapter 15: Why do I like you?
Chapter 18- Lost
Chapter 17: Final date.

Bye bye u guys

76 2 0
By Strawbee2021

(Yap fest warning)
Ay, you've reached the end! good job, i hope you're not too traumatised from the theme and overall style of the story, and I also hope that it didn't get too stupid and pointless near the end. (I know it became more shitty when you left the basement but I LOST MOTIVATION OKAY!?) At least I pushed through- and I'm proud of that...

But back to what I was saying- Thank you all for reading this story, it's been WAY TOO LONG of a journey, and i think i was like one of the first black-phone fanfics, well at-least about Finney which is CRAZY, especially since i was (#1) on "Finney x reader stories" at some point.. not that I'm flexing.. AHA... (I'm flexing please be jealous)

I literally can't help myself but reply to every comment, it's just so cool to have people all around the world reading this story that I created- Idk. It's always been my dream to write a story for a large audience and I'm so happy with how many people read this, I hope in the future I can be a proper Author and write more intricate stories with only my own characters, and storyline (as this was a fanfic.) But I doubt that, I'll probably look back on this story in years time and cringe so hard...

P.S: I love you guys, god-bless you

2022-2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 128 13
This story is a Finney Blake x Male Reader The story starts off with [NAME] going to visit his grandma for summer break and finds some boys who open...
2.2K 61 13
For all of you black phone fans (including myself) I give you a Vance hopper x reader. You and Vance are very close friends (ever since you were kids...
17.9K 494 33
⚠ NOT ORIGINAL ⚠ ⚠ DISCONTINUED ⚠ (This takes place moments after Finney killed the Grabber) After Finney Blake, the 6th and final victim of the famo...
126K 2.1K 58
[DISCONTINUED] My first ever published writing. It is so cringe 😭. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. "𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...