Zombie Outbreak Maximum Survi...

By CocoaMilkStudioz

🧟‍♂️Zombie Apocalypse x Author Insert x Oc's🧟‍♂️ (NOT COMPLETED!) Bonnie Kokoa Vanilla decided to start a l... More

The Main Protagonist Against the Apocalypse (Bio)
The Survivors #1
Announcement Chapter! Big Plans for this Story! (Please Read)
The Survivors #3
(Season 1)Prologue: Just A Normal Day in Raven City. Calm Before The Storm.

The Survivors #2

171 5 1
By CocoaMilkStudioz

"Hello survivors of the apocalypse! I have good news! More survivors has arrived into our camp. Here are the survivors that arrived today."
___________________________________________

[Oc by: Ruisu5678]

Full Name: Louis Morgan

Age: 28

Aliases/Nicknames: Louis, Mr.Morgan, Baby, Handsome, Bad boy, Sexy, Hot stuff, Survivor, Bastard, Honey, Ladies Man, Asshole, Daddy, Crazy dude, Jerk

Species/Race: Human

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Looks:

Personality: Coldhearted, Caring, Sweet, Reckless, A bit crazy, Kindhearted, Jokester/Comedian, Determined, Brave, Helpful, Loyal, Sorta evil, Serious at times, A bit flirty

Likes: His girls, Killing zombies, Good tea, Reading, Making out with his girls, Working out, Having more supplies, Kicking ass, Weapons, Surviving at all cost

Dislikes: Zombies, Evil people, Traitors, Liars, Cheaters, Anyone touching his girls, Pedophiles, Not having any fun

Roles: Zombie Slaying, Supply Gathering, Survivor

[Skills]:

•Hand-to-Hand Combat: Louis took plenty of lessons when he was younger, around his teenager years and he learns pretty quickly. He is pretty strong in his own rights.

•Survival: When Louis was younger, he went camping with his parents and learned a lot. He knows how to find food out in the wild but knowing between good and/or poisonous mushrooms, berries, etc. Louis also knows how to start a fire as he plays with a lighter...a bit too much. In a zombie apocalypse, his survival skills will be put to the test, but he is pretty happy to be tested in the face of danger.

•Parkour: In his younger years, Louis practiced and mastered parkour as this came in handy for...escaping plenty of cops back in the day. This skill will really come in handy in the zombie apocalypse as it's gonna save his life many times.

•Crafting: This skill will really come in handy in the zombie apocalypse. Louis can now craft any weapon if he has the right materials and if it can actually be craftable. This is for mostly melee weapons.

[Mini Harem]:

•Jill Valentine

•Claire Redfield

•Ada Wong

[Backstory]: Louis is a British adult, born in London and originally became a stockbroker before the passing of his mother. After this, he followed his dream and became a stuntman prior to traveling to the USA. Not much is known about him, but he became trapped in Los Angeles California, during the outbreak.
___________________________________________

[Oc by: MonarchChaos]

Full Name: Sarah Tsukami

Age: 18

Aliases/Nicknames: Survivor, Lone-wolf, Badass Bitch, Zombie Slayer, Weapons Expert, Ms.Rude, Wh•re, Bitch, Sweetheart, Honey

Species/Race: Human

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Looks:

Personality: Coldhearted, Blunt, A little harsh, Lone-wolf (Mostly), Brave, Loyal, Serious, Ruthless,Kindhearted (Rarely shows this side), Caring (Rarely shows this side)

Likes: Killing the undead, Helping out her friends, Weapons, Being alone, Her privacy, Working out, Gathering supplies, Smoking, Drinking

Dislikes: Zombies, Being told to rest, People being loud, People not minding their own business, Anyone who insults her, Yamina getting in her business, People invading her privacy

Roles: Weapons Expert, Supply Gathering, Survivor, Zombie Slaying, Weapons Crafter

[Skills]:

•Parkour: A few years back, Sarah learned a bit of parkour and now, this skill will definitely help her in the zombie apocalypse.

•Hand-to-Hand Combat: Sarah was self taught in defense. It's like the saying goes, "If you want something, you have to do it yourself", and that's what Sarah did. Nobody taught her how to defend herself so she trained and practiced and surprisingly got very good on her own.

•Lock Picking: This skill will really come in handy in the zombie apocalypse. Sarah learned how to pick locks herself, although this took quite awhile to do it right as this wasn't easy. If Sarah has enough lock pick materials and doesn't break most of them, she'll be able to lock pick most things.

•Quick Shooter: Sarah trained herself in guns as later, she trained herself into shooting pretty quick. It wasn't easy at first, but she got it down. Cocky ain't she? Anyways, Sarah can quickly shoot zombies and evil assholes before any of them can react, although she can only kill so much before they do react.

[Love Interest]: ??? (Unknown/Possibly none)

[Backstory]: If there was one thing Sarah could wish for, is a cure for everyone. Ever since the outbreak started, people have been returning from the dead, eating other people and becoming more of the undead. Hell was on Earth and Sarah was ready to welcome it, as she fights the undead, but not alone though.
___________________________________________

Full Name: Yamina Akuma

Age: 19

Aliases/Nicknames: Yamina, Ms.Akuma, Big sis, Brat, Bitch, Wh•re, Honey, Baby cakes, Sweetheart, Mommy, Cutie, Babe, Survivor

Species/Race: Human

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks:

Personality: Coldhearted, Caring, A bit rude, A bit kind, Brave, Determined, Serious, Stubborn, Calm, Tough, Smart, Overprotective, A bit dominant, Secretly submissive

Likes: Her Girlfriend; Skylar, Killing Zombies, Weapons, Protecting her girl, Reading, Helping out survivors, Children, Surviving at all cost, Smoking, Drinking, Being a mechanic, Peace and Quiet

Dislikes: Zombies, Evil people, Traitors, Liars, Cheaters, Anyone touching her girl, Pedophiles, Perverts, Weaklings, Failing to protect anyone, People slowing her down, Trusting most people, Racist people, Anyone taking Skylar away from her

Roles: Mechanic, Weapons Crafter, Survivor, Supply Gathering, Zombie Slayer, Protector/Guardian

[Skills]:

•Mechanic: At the age of 16, Yamina got a job as a mechanic since she remembers that her father loves to work on cars. Yamina enjoys working on cars and doing a little mechanic art with old vehicles sometimes. In the zombie apocalypse, being a mechanic will have its usefulness as Yamina can fix up cars or/and upgrade vehicles to armored vehicles. As long as Yamina has the tools and the right materials.

•Hand-to-Hand Combat: From a very young age, Yamina trained to be the strongest in combat and as years went by, she did win a lot of battles in many fights, but she hasn't trained in a long time as she became rusty and believed that she was the "strongest" in school. Even though Yamina sorta gave up on fighting, she is still stronger than she looks. Just don't get on her bad side.

•Crafting: Yamina used to craft things for fun when she was young, now in a zombie apocalypse, Yamina can now craft weapons for survival. As long as Yamina has enough materials and only materials that can be crafted.

•Parkour: In her early teenager years, Yamina learned parkour to get away from...bad people she was sorta involved with. She was actually a fast learner and this actually saved her life more than once. This skill helped her in school when she chased down a pervert from the girl's locker room. In the zombie apocalypse, she is forever grateful for learning this skill.

•Lock Picking: This wasn't an easy skill to mastered. Yamina used to lock pick some money safes from other people. Yep, she was bad but soon gave up that life. As long as Yamina has enough lock picks and is careful, she'll get the job done.

•Hot Wiring: Yamina used to hot wire a few vehicles back in the day, so this is a breeze for her. Although, she need at least a minute or less to completely do the hot wiring. However, it can take even more time depending on the power of the vehicle and such.

•Survival: When Yamina was very young, her father used to take out camping, teaching her how to make a fire, tell which wild outside food is safe to eat, make a tent, etc. Yamina heartfully thanks her father for this lesson.

[Love Interest]:

•Skylar Mizuki (Oc by: MonarchChaos)

[Backstory]: When Yamina was young, growing up, she wasn't a good child. Well, at first she was the quiet type kid who always mind her business, but that soon changed when she began being picked on. It annoyed and anger her to the limit that she took matter into her own hands. She became very violent that day. She felt alive and wanted more. Her family still loved her to death, but were completely worried for her mental health and future. During through her school years, Yamina always gets into fights, beat people up for no reason, loving the fear on their faces, and love having power over everybody. She was very rude, selfish, uncaring, scary, and downright crazy. She sends a lot of people to the hospital in critical condition, comas, etc. She was evil. The police did got involved and the best they did...was put her on house arrest. That didn't stop Yamina though because as soon as she was off house arrest, she started all over again with her fights.

However, that all changed when the new girl arrived at her school. During her now Highschool years, Yamina met Skylar when she was beating up a nerd and Skylar stopped her. She couldn't believe that the new girl fought back and she wasn't scared. Later, Yamina dealt with Skylar's two-timing abusive ex, who was a girl and causing a scene. Finding out the ex did, Yamina almost murdered her. From that day on, both Skylar's and Yamina's relationship was complicated at first, then became friends, then lovers. However, when Yamina and Skylar began dating for awhile, for about a year or so, Yamina never changed her behavior and this affected Skylar. They had a fight...and broken up. This hurted Skylar....but Yamina had it worst. She finally realized what is meant to be happy and it was ruined because of her actions.

Yamina wasn't the same, she started drinking and smoking at the age of 17. She was pretty depressed and regret her actions as she finally decided that it was time to change for good. However, Skylar was the first one to talk to Yamina, apologizing about the fight and saw how it affected Yamina. Yamina begged to take her back, she begged that she'll change, apologizing for all that she done. Yamina was in tears as this wasn't like her but Skylar's love did affected her. Skylar felt heartbroken and gave her another chance as she did missed Yamina. They became a couple once again and both of them were truly happy.

For the past 2 years, Yamina did kept her promise as she changed for the better. She has no more anger in her and she gave up fighting, but still do it...only for defense. Both of the couple have been living together for those past 2 or so years as a happy lovely couple. Yamina also found out that...Skylar is secretly a futanari. How lucky. Ahem! Anyways, one night, Yamina was in the mood for beer, but she was out. So, she was driving to the store to get more beer, but she got into a car accident and getting very injured. Who knew that she actually crashed into the main protagonist....how unfortunate. Anyways, with little energy, she tried making it back to her home to warn her fiance about what the hell happened, but she encountered some zombies along the way. She ain't dying today as she'll continue to fight for her life. Her and Skylar together will survive no matter what!
___________________________________________

[Credit]: I have to thank these other 2 people for joining in this story. Please give them love and support. I would much appreciate it♡. If you are reading this, I won't let you down! I'll try my absolute best for this story.
___________________________________________

"Wonderful! We have more survivors to fight off against the zombie apocalypse and help us out! Please, if any more survivors are out there, please head to the *$&$*$*^%. May God have mercy on your soul."

[I'm still accepting oc/author inserts. If you're interested, please fill out the oc maker bio form located on the announcement chapter!]

Ara~, remember to vote, share, and add this story to your reading list. Pretty please and thank you♡. Give me a follow if you want more future stories, updates, and notifications from me.

Thank you all for taking your time on reading my stories and leaving a vote. Hope to see you again♡. Here is some choccy milk for your troubles and please enjoy our finest milkyshakeys.

[Updated]

August 11, 2023

Friday

Time: 6:24 pm

Words: 2,042

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 62 11
a Ultra Dreadnought that Japanese is teleported to azur lane how will his life be like
172K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.5K 70 11
Monkey D. Luffy has a cousin that's out of this world. Let's see how their adventures with the Strawhats go?
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC