KHKT, YRKKH,,KRPKAB Stories

Por Jasminearun

This book consists of stories on RoNakshi,YRKKH/Rabb se hai dua couples. Más

My desire to make you mine RoNakshi Part 1
Part 2
Part 3(A)
Part 3(B)
Part 4
Part 5
Part 5 Continuation
Part 6
Part 6 Continuation
Part 7
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...(RoNakshi PreMar)Part 1
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 2
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 3
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 4
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 4 continuation
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 4 continuation again
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 5
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 6
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 6 continuation
Phone love Part 1(AbhiRa)
Phone love Part 2
Phone Love Part 3
Phone love Part 4
Phone Love Part 5
Phone love Part 7
Phone love Part 8
Phone love Part8 continuation
Phone love Part8 continuing
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a heartbeat Part 1
Cover pages for Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a heartbeat
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 2
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 2 Continuation
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 3
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 4
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 5
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 6

Phone love Part 6

119 14 8
Por Jasminearun

Abhimanyu went to Akshara's house with his parents.Akshara came there with tea and snacks.But neither Akshara or Abhimanyu looked at each other.Akshara went to her room after serving them tea.

Abhimanyu said:I want to talk to the girl.

All of them smiled.

Karthik:Before marriage,the boy and the girl should talk to each other.It's essential.

Naira:Yes..right.I will show you Akshara's room.

Naira took Abhimanyu to Akshara's room.Abhimanyu and Akshara looked at each other.

Abhimanyu:I want to tell you something.

Akshara:Even I want to tell you something.I love someone else.So please back out from this wedding.

Abhimanyu was relieved.

Abhimanyu:Even I love someone else.Since both of us are in the same boat,our marriage alliance will break.

They both smiled at each other with relief.

Akshara told Karthik-Naira:The boy told me that he loves someone else.

Karthik-Naira were shocked.

Naira:What?

Abhimanyu told Advay-Chandni:The girl told me that she loves someone else.

They were shocked.

Karthik-Naira met Advay-Chandni.

Karthik:If your son loves someone else why did you bring him to see our daughter?

Advay:What nonsense!My son does not have any girl friend,but your daughter has a lover.Then why did you ask us to bring my son to see her?

Naira:What are you saying?Our daughter has no affair.She told us that your son told her that he is committed.

Chandni:Our son told us that your daughter told him that she has someone in her life.

They were stunned.

Karthik:Our daughter used to say that she does not want to get married until she reaches heights in her career.

Advay:Even our son used to tell us that he does'nt want to get married now.So what if it's the trick of our children to cancel this alliance?

Karthik:Ya...true.Our children are immature.They are finding silly reasons to not get married.

Chandni:Today's generation does'nt want to take up responsibilities.That's why they don't want to get married.

Naira:But we should make them responsible by getting them married.

Advay:Yes.So we will fix this marriage.

Karthik:Yes,we will fix this marriage.

They smiled.

Advay and Chandni confronted Abhimanyu and Suraj.

Chandni:You lied that the girl has affair to break this alliance.Right?

Abhimanyu:No.She really told me so.

Advay:She has no affair.She lied to you to escape from getting married as she wants to focus on her career.

Abhimanyu was stunned.

Abhimanyu:Then let her focus on her career.Why should we force her to get married?

Chandni:Her parents want her to get settled and we will support her to build up her career in the most successful way.

Advay:So we have fixed this marriage.

Suraj and Abhimanyu were shattered.

Immediately Abhimanyu went to his room and tried to call Akshara.But it was switched off.He became very upset.

Karthik told Akshara:You should not have lied to us that the boy has an affair just to break this alliance.

Akshara:I did not lie.He really told me like that.

Naira:The boy is lazy to get married like any other new generation boy.So he lied that he has an affair.So we fixed this marriage.

Akshara was shattered.

Abhimanyu scrolled through his contact list on the phone in frustration and noticed that Akshara is blocked.He was shocked.

Abhimanyu:Oh no...how did Akshara get blocked?I think by mistake my finger got pressed there and her number got blocked.So that's why I did not receive Akshara's calls.

Abhimanyu unblocked her number and rang her up.At the same time Akshara received her phone from the shop after repair.She was very happy to see Abhimanyu calling her and got out of the shop to talk to him.She received the call.

Akshara:Suraj!I called you many times.But none of the calls got connected.

Abhimanyu:Sorry Akshara.I don't know how..your number was blocked.That's why you could not reach me.But I have unblocked you.Now onwards there will be no problem.

Akshara:I knew that there would have been some problem and you did'nt ignore me purposefully.

Abhimanyu:I also called you.But your phone was switched off.

Akshara:My phone was damaged and I had given it for repairing.Just now only I got it back.

Abhimanyu:It's ok.I am in Delhi now.There is a problem here.My marriage got fixed.

Akshara was shocked:I am also in Delhi now.My marriage is also fixed.

He was shocked.

Abhimanyu:I don't want to marry her.I want to marry only you.

Akshara:Even I want to marry only you Suraj.Please take me with you.

Abhimanyu:Yes.Tomorrow afternoon 2 0' clock you come to the railway station.I will be reaching there.

Akshara:If I come,my family will have to face shame.Still I will come as I can't live without you.You will come.Right?

Abhimanyu:If I don't come,think that I am dead.

Akshara felt a prick in her heart.

Akshara:Then I will kill myself.

Abhimanyu felt very sad.

Abhimanyu:No...nothing like that will happen as I will reach there on time.

Akshara smiled emotionally.

Abhimanyu:Can I see your face now?

Akshara:We had decided to see each other's face only when we meet in real.Right?

Abhimanyu:Ya...I will wait.That will be more beautiful and special.

Akshara smiled.

Manjari who came out of the phone shop overheard the conversation with a shock.

Suraj also had overheard Abhimanyu's conversation and got irritated.

Suraj met Arjun and Maya.

Suraj:I am Abhimanyu's friend Suraj.Abhimanyu is with me.

They were stunned.

Suraj:I know that both of you want Abhimanyu for your daughter.Tomorrow afternoon I will bring him to you.

Arjun-Maya were surprised.

Arjun:How will we believe you?After all you are Abhimanyu's friend.

Maya:It's hard to believe you.

Suraj:Though I am Abhimanyu's friend I can't support him after he did to your innocent daughter.That's why I promised you to hand over Abhimanyu.I want your innocent daughter's reputation to be saved.After all her reputation got harmed because of Abhimanyu.

Arjun and Maya smiled:Thank you.You are a nice boy.

Suraj smirked.

Nanda who watched them from behind got shocked.

She went to her room and rang up Naksh.

Nanda:Naksh!

Naksh:What happened Nanda?Why is your voice different?Are you upset?

Nanda:Naksh,there is a big problem here.

Naksh:What problem?

(The credit for this collage goes to the real editor).

Nanda told him about Suraj's promise to Arjun-Maya.

Naksh was shocked.

Nanda:I am scared Naksh.

Naksh:You don't be scared.I will solve this problem.

Naksh rang up Abhimanyu.Abhimanyu was bathing.So Suraj picked up the phone.

Naksh:Abhimanyu,your friend Suraj is betraying you.He has promised Arjun Sir that he will hand you over to him so that he can get you married to Nanda.

Suraj was shocked as Naksh came to know their plan.

Suraj:I am not Abhimanyu.I am Suraj.

Naksh was shocked.

Suraj:I am blocking your number in Abhimanyu's phone.So you won't be able to contact him at all.

Suraj smirked and cut the call.Naksh was shocked.Suraj blocked his number.

Naksh kept calling Abhimanyu.But since Suraj blocked his number,none of his calls reached Abhimanyu.

Naksh got irritated.

Naksh:This Suraj is so cunning.He is a fox.

At home....

Manjari told Akshara:I heard your conversation with your lover.Are you not ashamed to plan to elope with your lover before your wedding?

Akshara was shocked.

Manjari:That boy must be a fraud.

Akshara:No aunty.He is a nice guy.He only saved you that day.You only told me that such nice boys are rare.

Manjari was surprised.

Manjari:I would have supported this relationship.But now it's too late as your wedding is near.Your marriage is fixed.So you forget him beta.

Akshara:I knew that you will say this.Even my parents would tell me the same as my marriage is fixed and if they cancel it they will be ashamed.But I don't have a life without my lover.

Akshara kept her palm on her shoulder and requested her:Please don't tell anything to my parents.

Manjari felt upset.

She thought:I can't betray my best friend Naira.

Manjari told Karthik and Naira about this.They were shocked.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.2K 3.3K 51
Hates Change in Love or Love Change in Hate Drikshit life based on It.
70.2K 3.3K 18
The story start when laksh marry kavya
40.3K 1.7K 16
It's a story of Pranbir after their marriage .
73.3K 2.4K 26
yeah story h Raavi Aur Shiva Ki the toh yeah dono opposite Lekin dekhte h kaiser yek dono Ek durse k Karib aate h Aur inki deewangi kis haadh tk jati...