๐‘ช๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น

By TH33BXRBIE

Nyla has been through so much trauma in her life that it cannot be explained in one sentence. More is added w... More

๐šŒ๐š›๐šข ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐™ฐ๐š™๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šฃ|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š„๐š› ๐™ด๐šก|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ธ๐šœ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š›|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šข|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐š†๐š„๐š‚๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐™ฒ๐š•๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ|๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ|๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š|๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐™ฐ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ|๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š†๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ|๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šœ|๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ ๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š|๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š“๐šž๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ|๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐Ÿบ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด|๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ|๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ

๐™ท๐šž๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š|๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ

65 4 0
By TH33BXRBIE

Mistakes will be fixed later🎀
Remember to interact with this book💗

🎵When it hurts so good
Do you take it?
Do you break it off?
When it hurts so good🎵

Omniscient
Houston, Texas✈️
Sunday, 6:25AM🕰️
July 2nd, 2022

⚠️This chapter contains abuse⚠️

_______

Monte sat on the edge of the bed, taking in everything he had done. A bit of regret filled his heart but at that moment he couldn't control himself. He didn't know what to say or even how to make up for what he had done to Nyla.

"I-I didn't mean any of that, Ny." He spoke softly now and turned to look at her, "You know I didn't want to hurt you... It wasn't my intention, I just got upset and-" Monte began to explain, barely being able to come up with an apology.

"You called me out my name, Monte. So tell me how that wasn't you're intention if you were thinking it?" Nyla asked showing how she was visibly annoyed by his actions. She pulled the warm comforter up to her neck, using the thickness from it as a way to suppress his gaze, in hopes he got the sign that the conversation was over.

She was mad and he knew that, so it was nothing more to communicate about.

Monte let out a heavy sigh and looked away from her. He sat still wondering where he was going to sleep because the couch was occupied by Nyla's drugged-up ex, at the moment. It was too late to find a hotel that was still taking walk-ins. So instead he chose the option of kissing Nyla's ass, hoping he would be forgiven.

He proceeded to move up on the bed and glanced at Nyla, who was still wide awake. Monte slid under covers and began to kiss her neck down to her shoulder, as his hand gradually skimmed his hand down to her inner thigh. He then firmly rested his hand there for a second before moving his hand again upwards, Monte stopped at the laced line of Nyla's thong.

Before Nyla could say anything, his fingers were pressing down firmly on her clit, causing a pleasurable whine to slip from Nyla's mouth.

"I'm sorry, ma." He whispered into Nyla's ear, his middle and ring fingers were moved right near her entrance.

Nyla didn't make a peep till his fingers were inserted inside of her and began to pump in and out of her. She quickly placed her hand on top of his, trying to hold back her loud cries of pleasure while his speed was starting to pick up. Nyla threw her head back, feeling as if she wasn't able to handle the kissing being done to her neck or Monte's thrusting fingers.

"S-Slow down, fuck!" She weakly moaned, only for him to go even faster. Nyla grasped the outline of his hand from the surface of her thong and began to moan louder, but still kept it to a minimum so it wouldn't be heard from outside the bedroom. A smirk formed on Monte's face, feeling himself rise and grow.

He began to slow down before fully stopping his fingers, pulling them out, and making Nyla suck off her substances from his fingers. Monte started to kiss Nyla's body, reaching down to her stomach and then stopping to strip her from the thong and bra set she was wearing for him. With her legs resting on his shoulders, Monte didn't hesitate on what to do next; pulling down his sweatpants and boxers.

Monte grabbed his dick and lined it up with Nyla's entrance, then watched her breathe heavily as she began to prepare herself for him. She moved one of the smaller cushions under her back, using it to help make it easier and more comfortable when arching for him.

"You love me?" He asked, pushing himself inside of her and watching as Nyla gasped at the feeling.

He smirked knowing he would keep her up for a while.

-☀︎︎☀︎︎-

Kevin looked up at the smooth ceiling with his eyes opened wide. He hadn't got much sleep that night, due to the fact he could hear Monte and Nyla fucking through the thin walls. Throughout the night, he thought about just leaving and staying at another hotel again. But he couldn't pass up maybe spending time with Nyla again, he refused to go home also since he couldn't remember much but being at the warehouse.

Seeing all the products just sitting made him tempted to take them, and after that, everything else became a blur. Only remembers waking up out of his sleep to the slight sounds of low yelling. He looked around the brightly lit living, grabbing his phone off the coffee table to see the time. It was 12:57 now.

Kevin stood up, hoping to save himself from any embarrassment by just leaving while Nyla was sleeping still. He grabbed his phone and started to head towards the door but stopped, seeing Nyla standing near the hallway in her robe.

He remembered that robe, it was the one he had brought her.

But only now she was wearing it around another guy.

"You don't want something to eat before you go?" Nyla asked, turning back around and going into the bathroom so she could brush her teeth. Kevin inched back from the door and made his way back to her comfortable sofa, finding this the right time to talk with her again.

The wait was only about five minutes. Nyla came out and strolled into the kitchen, pulling everything she needed out to make some pancakes and scrambled eggs. Kevin glimpsed over in her direction, smiling over an old memory playing in his mind, it was one of his favorites at that.

But his smile faded once he remembered that she wasn't his anymore, Kevin hated how he screwed up the best thing that happened to him. The thoughts of him hurting Nyla clouded his mind, causing any type of energy he had to go away. "Do you love him?" Kevin asked in a low voice, but it was loud enough for Nyla to hear.

"How was your sleep? I know that couch isn't that comfortable because it's sinkin' a bit, but I'm workin' on getting a new one." Nyla avoided his question knowing what it was going to lead to, she refused to give in to him. Nyla was finally beginning to move on thanks to Monte, and she damn sure wouldn't put herself back into a deep depression over Kevin again.

Kevin regretfully nodded his head, he wasn't going to force anything onto her but it stung. It stung a lot. "It was coo' up until I heard him fuckin' you." He responded.

Nyla choked a bit, hearing that come out of his mouth but she continued to focus on cooking. She wasn't going to engage in his bullshit, and what sealed the deal on that topic was the fact that he still had whatever god knows what he did in his system. For all Nyla knew, he could still possibly be high off it.

"You need help, Kevin. I'm not 'bout to put myself through this pain again, especially now knowing that everything prior went to waste. Seeing you put yourself through that again, tells me all I need to know." Nyla began to explain to him, now hoping that it would get through to him that she was done with him and his issues.

He didn't say anything to her comment, struggling to grasp why he left. Kevin looked around at Nyla's living room, holding back tears that had formed in his eyes. He gripped the small circular pillow next to him, thinking it would calm him down somewhat. The urge that he felt yesterday to numb the pain he was feeling came back, and with those urges came the built-up anger he had with himself.

Nyla glanced at Kevin, feeling that she was maybe a bit harsh with her words. An urge began to grow within her to comfort him, knowing that used to be her job. Maybe she wasn't fully over him.

She held on tightly to the wooden spoon in her hand. The blood circulation began to be cut off due to how tightly she held it, seeking comfort in the distress in it. That pain was the only thing that held back the tears forming in her eyes, with only one falling from her face. But hearing the light from the bathroom click off, Nyla quickly wiped away any tears from her face and let go of the spoon.

Both she and Kevin were so lost in their feelings for each other, that they didn't even realize Monte was in the bathroom.

Monte placed a kiss on Nyla's cheek, and wrapped his arms around her waist, making sure that he pulled her in tightly on purpose despite Kevin sitting there. He wasn't a dumbass, Monte knew what was up with Kevin. He didn't buy the story at all, of him being on drugs nor why he left. But it didn't matter anymore because Nyla wasn't going back to him, and he would make sure of it.

"Kev, I think you should-" Nyla began to speak but was cut off by Monte, "No, it's fine. Why he gotta leave if you was cookin' for him?" He asked, giving Kevin a bit of a side eye making it seem as if they were doing something behind his back.

Nyla eyed him, already having a bad feeling that something might happen. She still didn't understand the subtle changes in his attitude, when she clearly stated last night that she didn't have anything else going on with Kevin or Mari. She was a person who always made sure the people that she cared about were taken care of, and he knew that.

"Is there a problem wit' that?" Kevin asked as he glanced in Nyla's direction, "You want me to leave, Ny?"

Nyla didn't say anything, she wasn't sure what to even say. Maybe it was wrong to have her ex sleeping on her couch, while her boyfriend was right there, but it was for a good cause. She was only looking out. A part of her didn't him to leave though, for her selfish reasons and out of concern. It was no telling what he would do after he left her place, but if he stayed it would cause problems for her.

She crossed her arms, pressing it firmly against her chest, and bit her on the inside of her cheek. Nyla looked at her slippers on the cold light-wood floor, she felt somewhat scared to say something feeling a bad decision would be made no matter what she said. "As I said before, it's best if you just go. Leave Kevin," Nyla spoke lowly with her head down.

Kevin swallowed away the pain being felt in his throat, nodding his head at her response, and glanced at her, then at Monte who had a small smirk that was barely noticeable on his face.

"Call me if you need something," Kevin said and walked out of Nyla's apartment, feeling all his emotion built up causing the urge to lessen it, with one of the only ways he knew how which was numbing everything.

Nyla looked up once he finally left, grabbing her spoon to continue her pancakes which were taking way longer to make than expected. She tried to focus on finishing her food but Nyla could feel Monte's harsh eyes set on her. Kevin's words played again over and over in Monte's head about him being able to call Nyla, it set him off. He couldn't stand the thought of another guy being close to her like that, with him being her ex made it worse. How could he let someone have that much access to her and not realize it!?

The same question kept repeating itself in Monte's head causing rage to flow through him like lava. That familiar feeling he felt the night of Lola's death appeared again, Monte could barely control himself. He smacked the silver bowl that contained the pancake batter off the counter and firmly grabbed Nyla's wrist making her drop the spoon on the floor also, "Why is you out hea' entertaining other niggas!? Huh?!" Monte barked at Nyla, as she struggled to pull herself away from him before being slammed into the wall and cornered by him.

"I'm not entertaining anybody else! He was just sayin' that to make you mad!" Nyla tried to explain to him but completely ignored what she had to say. It was as if she was speaking to a whole different person now, she could sense it from him. Nyla grabbed his arm as he raised it to hit her, and began to block her face and fight back. In the process of that, it ended up with her getting herself out of the corner but now being overpowered by Monte, ending up with her back against the refrigerator and struggling to breathe, while his hand started to become tighter around her neck each second and his other hand grabbing her arm, harshly pinning it against the fridge too.

Nyla's heart dropped once he finally let her go, gliding down to the floor where she sat and sobbed. Emotions and distress were felt once again, going through pain she thought she wouldn't have to go through again.

Monte finally came back to his senses, realizing what he'd done to her and instantly regretting it. He ran his fingers through his hair, stopping at the center of his hair, and rested his elbows on the island, listening to Nyla's heavy cries of physical and emotional pain. Monte turned around and squatted down to Nyla, attempting to hug her as a form of apology. "I-I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to do that to you. I couldn't control it, I'm sorry! Stop cryin' baby!" He tried to apologize and moved her hands away from her face. The only thing Monte felt now was regret.

"STOP TOUCHIN' ME! GET OUT!" She wailed and pushed him away from her then got up to walk into her room, making sure it was locked behind her so he couldn't come in again. Nyla leaned her back against her bed and hoped that he actually would leave. Her heart rate increased as flashbacks began to flood her mind from her darkest moments, abuse was nothing new to Nyla.

She saw and went through it herself many times, knowing right from wrong by now but it hurt so much each time. But what separated this time from all the other times was the fact someone put their hands on her, she was used to degrading or other verbal and emotional abuse but this was new. Monte was someone she least expected to hurt her like that though, she thought he would've been different from everyone else in her life but he wasn't. At that moment, it was like the little girl she used to be came out again. Disappointment was all that could describe Nyla's life.

-☀︎︎☀︎︎-

Between the music and everyone talking over one another at the table, Nyla couldn't focus on anything besides. She tried to silence the noise, hoping that tuning it all out would get her to regain her thoughts, but she could only stare at the concrete ground under her.

At the moment, Nyla was currently hanging out with Carly, Amri, and Ziare. She was practically forced by Carly since she claimed that they haven't chilled with each other in awhile, but little did Nyla know it was because she was being nosey about what happened when she surprised Nyla with bringing Monte, she really wanted to find out what happened between them after she left and if something was going on with Mari or Kevin again.

Another reason of her asking Nyla out, so she could shoot her shot with Ziare.

"So wen' are you gonna introduce us formally to your boyfriend, Ny?" Amri asked, taking a sip of her lemonade. Causing Carly to raise her eyebrows a bit and turning her straw in a circular motion.

Nyla looked up now coming back to her senses when hearing Monte's name, placing her hand on her chest near where he had violently wrapped his hands around earlier. "I don't kno' yet. That's up for discussion right now," She vaguely spoke making sure not to beat around the bush but not to tell them too much, Nyla knew how her friends could react.

"I'm surprised yu' ain't end up in a ditch somewhere, because if that was me and my girl had a random niggas in her house den her ex...oh we would've had a problem fosho." Ziare butted into the conversation, adding in his two cents and laughed thinking about how she wasn't dead yet. If it was his girl, he definitely would've had her on someone's t-shirt.

"Not too much! I was helpin' out Mari and Kevin came to my door so I wasn't 'bout to shut it on his face, knowin' he was high like that." Nyla explained, hoping they would understand somewhat. "Not everyone deserves your kindness though. He hurt you real bad and right now you got a good man, Nyla. Don't throw it away for Kevin who can't handle his addictions right now," Carly said, looking as the waiter came with their food finally which felt like a hundred years later.

Nyla thanked the man for her food and didn't say anything in response to Carly's advice. She began to pick at her food a little, feeling her appetite going away at the thought of Monte. From the side she saw of him earlier it was nothing close to a "good man". That was something Nyla would've never seen coming from Monte, it was like a whole 360.

"Well tell yo' nigga that he don't got much to worry 'bout." Ziare chuckled, "That nigga Mari is head over heels 'bout his girl. She be the only thing that he talks wen' I speak to him half of the time!"

"Shii that's better than a man who won't flaunt 'bout you at all.." Amri muttered but was loud enough for everyone at the table to hear. Everyone but Ziare knew she was referring to her on and off relationship with Trey, that was how Nyla had met Amri. She was originally Trey's "best friend" but with benefits to him, but to Amri it was more than that. In Nyla's eyes it was right person wrong time type situation, but soon it became apparent that Trey might not be the one for Amri, he wasn't one to take things seriously if it wasn't work.

Once again Nyla was snapped out of her thoughts again when she heard a vibration coming from her bag, she mentally prepared herself for the thousands of messages from Monte, which who it exactly was from. She scrolled through the thousands of messages that he sent, some being barely ten words or just full on paragraphs.

Nyla scrolled to the latest message he sent saying he would pick her up, which reminded her that she was still sharing her location with him and it slipped her mind to stop sharing before she left.

She turned her phone off, making sure now to stop sharing her location with Monte, then putting her phone on do not disturb and placing it back in her bag so she could continue on with her conversation with her friends, not wanting any of them to pick up on the nervous expression on her face.

"You alright?" Carly mouthed to her best friend, sensing the total switch in her attitude now. Even though Nyla was good at hiding it she knew when something was wrong, Carly noticed the uncomfortable feeling being shown from Nyla's eyes when Monte was brought up. A part of her was starting to take back on what she said earlier about him, maybe he wasn't such a good person.

Nyla nodded her head and smiled, hoping that she wouldn't draw attention to herself. She continued to eat her food and tried to engage somewhat in the conversations being held, but she still felt Carly's eyes on her every once in awhile.

About thirty minutes passed, when Nyla finally separated from her friends. She towards the curb, getting ready to call herself an Uber when she heard her name being called from behind. When she turned around, Nyla saw Monte getting out of a Mountain Grey 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class. Confusion grew on Nyla's face, recognizing that wasn't his car and knowing damn well he didn't get that as a rental.

She walked towards the car but made sure to keep a distance between her and him, not knowing what time of mindset he was in.

"Baby, I'm sorry you kno' I ain't mean to hurt you like that, I-I was just upset and lashed out at you and you ain't deserve that. Can you get in the car?" He practically begged for forgiveness, reaching the point to where he would get down on his knees and beg for Nyla's forgiveness. Monte opened his arms up for her, waiting for Nyla to come close so he could pull her in for a kiss but she didn't. "You think buying me a car was gonna make up for that?!" Nyla scoffed, now realizing it was for her after seeing hints of pink in the car.

She let out a sigh with a small chuckle following behind it, Nyla couldn't believe that he thought a car would really buy her over. Even though she was never one to truly turn down gifts or rides, Nyla would never let someone use it over her like that for forgiveness.

"No! I just got you that 'cause I wanted to, you deserve it and the world. Just come 'hea and get in so I can take you home please?" Monte begged, going into the back seat of the car and grabbing the huge bouquet of roses. He looked at her with those puppy dog eyes that he knew she couldn't resist, Nyla gave into him and took the flowers out of his hands, making her way to the passenger side of the car where he rushed behind her to open the door and shut it for her.

Nyla couldn't explain it but she loved that man too much, even if pain came with it.

The pain hurt too good...

-☀︎︎☀︎︎-

Omniscient
Houston, Texas✈️
Monday, 7:30PM🕰️
July 3rd, 2022

Mari quickly sat up from the chair at the front desk, seeing a few of his young students running up to front door. A large smile grew on his face as he greeted each them with high-fives or either a handshake. He made sure to take a quick headcount of each student who walked past him, counting up his normal fifteen students like always.

"I 'bet not hear that yu' missin' another day, Mari! Had my baby cryin' because she was stuck with Jerry for the day." Ms. Mason- one of the students' grandmother complained, causing a chuckle to come from Mari.

"Nah nah nah, I was dealin' wit' other things ma'am but I'm here today." He vaguely explained as he watched her sign in her grandson- William.

She put the pen down once she was finished and pointed at his face, giving Mari the "don't play with me boy" expression before walking out the boxing studio. Mari waited for each of the parents to sign in their children before making his way down the hallway to the box ring, for his last class of the night. Boxing had always been a secret passion for Mari, with only his brothers, aunt, and Ivanna knowing of. He begged his aunt to sign him up for boxing during his time in middle school, it was a way for him to cope with the loss of his mother and father.

Using the ring to take all his frustration out on, so when his coach opened up his own boxing gym, Mari didn't hesitate on signing up to go. Now even though he barely had time to box himself, he would come every other week to help his coach, Joseph, train the younger classes that he taught. But because of the streets getting more active now, he had to prioritize that and maybe because he felt as if he was losing his spark in boxing.

"Are y'all ready?!" Mari asked, stepping into the room seeing his students standing around patiently for him with Coach Joseph.

"Yea! Can I go first today, Mari? Pretty please?!" One of the students, Veronica, begged as she poked her lip out and slapped her hands together like she was preying.

Mari looked at the ring and seen nobody in line yet, only the "referee" who happened to be his girlfriend, Ivanna, impatiently waiting on her phone for the kids to practice. He rolled his eyes at the sight of her, thinking about their argument from earlier but shook off any negative feelings, not wanting to bring it around the kids.

"Sure, go in wit' William. I'll take the others to use to punching bags." He told her, not really having time to say anything afterwards because she ran off the ring. Mari shook his head and motioned for the others to follow to the other end of the room, where all the kids lined up for their turn with the punching bag.

Getting behind the bag to hold it for one of the students, he watched as Joseph walked over to him ready to make conversation.

"Wassup wit' you, coach." Mari nodded in Joseph's direction getting a nod back from him. "Why I didn't see yu' on Thursday? Don't tell me yu' still involved with that shit, Mari." Joseph spoke low but loud enough for Mari, as he leaned against the wall.

Mari sucked his teeth, not liking the way he was being approached as if he was his son, "Ion need yu' to accuse me of shi'. Dont act like my father right now." Mari mumbled the last part. To his surprise Joseph didn't say anything at all.

He nodded his head to himself and walked out of the class, heading in the direction of the office, like always when he got pissed off.

Nobody could understand though. 

It was the way Mari's life went.

-☀︎︎☀︎︎-

Heyyyy!

Thoughts?

I made the chapter longer, this is so long for a mobile reader/ writer which is me😭😭😭

I hope you enjoyed!

🎵Hurts so good by Astrid S🎵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.9K 45
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" 18 year old Nyela grabs the attention of a fuck boy, street nigga named...
13.1K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...
3.9K 135 14
- ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ.. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ...
12.9K 187 8
Dominique - A hurricane tore this sweet southern girl from her family. She moved to California to escape the memories and forget the pain. It worked...