Union Academy: War of the Mon...

By KaijuMaster20

When a male teenage boy named Matt Silverstone was kicked out of Union Academy because he was powerless witho... More

Bio: Matt Silverstone
Monsters
Collab Legend: BlazeSaber00's Oc
Collab Legend: ShinzaGodWarrior
Collab Legend: AlstonChanAlstonChan aka Ask
Collab Legend: JeymisPeixoto
Collab Legend: PatrickEstvo
Collab Legend: JuanDeleon250
Collab Legend: KaijuBird
Collab Legend: PauloGamenha's Oc
Collab Legend: Dante32145's Oc
Prologue: Quitting Union
1. Silverstone's New Hero Academy
3. Return of TOGERA!/ RAPTROS Attack!
4. Hiring New Teachers 😲!!!!
5. Reawaken of the MONSTERS!
6. Another DaiKaiju meets Shattered Megaforce!!

2. Superboy Vs. Doomsday and A Radiated Monster Arrival

584 15 13
By KaijuMaster20

No Pov.

=======>Metropolis, Destroyed Streets<=======

When the civilian & their children are running from Doomsday who caused the destruction in Metropolis, he roared out loud at the sky.

Doosmday: *roared* WHERE IS SUPERMAN!

He lifted the vehicle as he saw a woman & her child, and he threw it at them. They screamed as the car was about to crush them...........but something was lifted the vehicle, and they saw a different hero similar to Superman and it was Dylan Zane aka Dor-Zod.

(A/n: Pretend he's wearing a grey suit, without a cape and Z symbol on his chest).

Superboy: *smiles* I got you guys, go take cover. I'll deal with Mr. Grumpy here.

Woman: *smiles* Thanks Superboy.

Female Child: *smiles* You're the best.

They took cover while Dylan still lifting a vehicle as he faces back at Doomsday, Doomsday roared at Superboy, then Dylan threw the vehicle back at him and then Doomsday grabbed it and ripped it in half as he roared out loud.

Superboy: *smirking* Damn, who knew you would be pissed off. So-Called Superman is not here, there is only Superboy. Once I find a place of true heroes, we'll defeat these fakers & villains. Just like your ugly face.

Doomsday roared at him again as he charged towards him, and he threw a punch at him. But Superboy dodges it as he uses his laser eyes at him to push him back, then Superboy punched him backwards as he crashes into the wall and then Doomsday grabbed the bus as he threw it at Superboy and he grabbed it and threw it back at him. Doomsday got hit by a bus, but it doesn't effect, he roars again as he charges towards him. Superboy flew towards him as he punches him forward, he lifted him up into the air and he punched him to the skies. He flew into the skies as well to defeat him.

(A/n: Pretend Superboy is Superman without a cape & Doomsday is Batman).

Doomsday roared again, he punched Superboy as he crashes multiple buildings and ended up crashed into the park. He groan in pain as he getting back up.

Superboy: *groan* Damn, how tough can he be. He's like a toughest villain in Metropolis.

He saw Doomsday leaped into the air as he slammed him fist to punch Superboy multiple times, he grabbed him as he threw him to the buildings again and crashed into the wall. Then he almost got defeated by Doomsday, he saw him landed in further front of him. Superboy grunted as he got back up, he glared back at him while Doomsday walking towards him. When Doomsday is charging towards him, suddenly they heard a heavy stomping noise.

Suddenly, a big smoke cloud covered everything as Superboy covered his eyes and Doomsday did the same. They heard a growl noises behind Doomsday, saw a giant greenish tail coming out of the smoke.

They saw a lizard-like Alligator looking at them as he landed on four, then it staring at Doomsday while growling at him and finally.............it roared at him.

The smoke clears, it revealed a greenish Radiated Alligator Lizard monster standing in front of them.

Then growled at Doomsday, as Doomsday lifted the vehicle as he threw it at the 50 foot radiated lizard monster. Then it caught the vehicle on his mouth, and he dropped it back to the ground and he uses his Bluish Beam Ray at him.

It blasted to the ground as Doomsday was effected by his radiated beam, he roars in pain as Superboy watches the giant lizard monster burning him.

Superboy: *shocked* What is that thing, why does it look like between both Zilla and an Alligator Lizard. How did it know, there haven't been any monsters ever since 2003. Where there was an alien invasion, the government & others making them berserk. Now, there's a new monster, but why is it protecting me?

An Alligator Lizard monster kept on beaming at Doomsday while still burning his skin, but Superboy noticed his skin was burning from the radiation breath. He had an idea and he uses his laser eye at Doomsday as well, both beams collide together to defeat Doomsday and he roars in agony as he turns in dust. Then a Alligator lizard monster saw Doomsday dust as he roars at the skies, then he saw Superboy floating next to him as he stood still as the monster staring at him.

Superboy: Uh....nice creature *nervous chuckles*.....

Then it snorted at him as it turns back at the water, finally it swam away from Metropolis. Superboy landed near a light pole as he saw a paper sign going to Orion Academy. 

Superboy: Orion Academy where all weak, bullied or abused students who want to become true heroes. We would like to help you train to become true heroes and fight against Union Academy, Atlas, Salem's Faction, Regimes, A.F.O., Khaos Brigade and crimes. If there's true heroes like you out there, you are also welcome to our academy as well. It doesn't matter how weak or powerless you are, you can always be a true hero. Headmaster Martin Silverstone. 

???: I heard about that academy, we can also come too you know.

He turns around as he saw Johnathan Hart alongside Kuroka & Raynare.

Superboy: Oh, who are you people?

Johnathan: I'm Johnathan Hart, I am a family member of the Hart Family. Also call me Kamen Rider 001, these are my girlfriends: Kuroka & Raynare.

Kuroka: *smiles* Hello.

Raynare: *smiles & waved* Hi.

Johnathan: What's your name?

Superboy: I'm Dylan Zane or Dor-Zod, many called me Superboy. I am here to get my revenge on Superman for killing my family, and free Kara from Wonder Woman's grasp. What's yours?

Johnathan: My family died by the hands of Shoto's father: Endeavor, my former girlfriend: Momo Yoayorozu cheated on me for a reason. So I'm here to get my revenge on her to kill both Shoto & Endeavor to show them the true power of Kamen Rider.

Kuroka: *smiles* That's our darling.

Johnathan: Then what about *pointed at Kuroka* her sister, is she also into this.

Then Kuroka smile turn into stern look.

Kuroka: *stern* Yes, she's nothing to me ever since. I was innocent back then, and those Gremory scums tried to take me away. But Johnathan here rescued me from them, so he took me to his place to be safe.

Raynare: Same thing with me before Rias kills me, Johnathan punched her and defeated her lap dogs to protect me. So we all have our rough life, now we have to take it back. One question though.

Dylan: And that is?

Raynare: What was that 50 foot monster?

Johnathan: That was about to say, what was that thing? Its nothing like that one monster name Togera.

Dylan: Togera? Who's Togera?

He pulled out his phone of the video of Togera.

Dylan: So that's Togera, I heard many people saying that there haven't been any monsters for 20 years. Like him, Magamo, Preytor or any other monsters.

Johnathan: *nodded* Yeah, nobody hasn't seen them ever since.

Kuroka: But, that monster from earlier. What kind of animal is it?

Dylan: When I scent his aura, his body filled with radiation.

Johnathan: Radiation?

Kuroka: Is it alien toxic waste.

Dylan: No, more like........nuclear radiation.

Raynare: Hmm, weird. There hasn't been a Nuclear War ever since back then, but no ordinary animal mutated into a modern state monster. How does this happened?

Dylan: *shrug* I don't know, might as well go to Orion Academy, so I can bring Kara to join us and bring down Union Academy.

???: You guys aren't the only ones.

They turned around as they saw our special guest..........Makoto Fuwa alongside Kaira.

Dylan: And you two?

Makoto: I'm Makoto Fuwa, call me Kamen Rider Specter. This is Kaira, my AI assistant.

Kaira: *smiles* Hello, glad to meet you all.

Dylan: *smiles* Please to meet-

Suddenly, a theme song comes out of nowhere.

(A/n: I'm gonna let my own Ninja Heroes join the roster as well).

Everyone looked around as they saw a Dimensional Gap right beside them, suddenly the smoke bomb exploded in front of the Gap. They all saw five shadowy figures walking towards them, then a wind blow the smoke away and everyone's eyes widened as they saw newcomers. But Makoto pointed at the certain members from a different Universe.

Makoto: *eyes widened* No way!

Dylan: *shocked* Are they-

Johnathan: *eyes widened* Ninjas!

Raynare: *eyes widened* Three creatures and two masked heroes!

Dylan: O-O Makoto, you know who they're?

Makoto: *nodded* Yeah, Ben told me about them. They're also from another Universe, a home for both Kaijus & Kamen Riders.

Kaira: He's right, but they can out power against Darksied, Thanos, Union Academy, Gods from Ragnarok of Record, Dark Riders, evil kaijus, supervillains, etc. 

Kuroka: *shocked* Who are you?

Then a blue amphibian hand snaps to change into different music, now they got into their stances.

First, a certain member of the Warriors known as..................NINKAIJU THE NINJA FROG KAIJIN!

NinKaiju: I am the Master of Ninjutsu, nobody can outmatch my ninja skills. NINKAIJU!

2nd, a black juvenile ninja dragon brought out his sword while got into his stance.

Ninjagon: As the Dragon Ninja of Fate, I will never give up my journey. NINJAGON!

3rd, a Dilophosaurus ninja got into his stance as well.

Daiyu: Ninjutsu is always the answer, and no one outmatches me! DAIYU THE NINJA DILOPHOSAURUS!

4th, a mask armored hero version of NinKaiju brought his double katana out as he swinging them around like Kamen Rider Kenzan.

Shurikinja (Nicholas): I'm the master of Ninjustu & Sacred Animal of the Frogs! SHURIKINJA!

And finally, a Kamen Rider Saber-like ninja got into his stance.

Ryuga (Cole): As a Draconian Ninja Warrior, I shall never back down from any fight. KAMEN RIDER...RYUJA!

NinKaiju: As we form together between Heisei & Reiwa, together as the greatest ninjas. 

NinKaiju/ Ninjagon/ Daiyu/ Shurikinja/ Ryuja: *unison* We are...NINJA WARRIORS!

The explosions from the background exploded as they got into their stances, they're shocked at the heroes from DaiKaiju-Verse.

Makoto: Wait, Reiwa?

Shurikinja (Nicholas): *nodded* That's right, You went to the world of Heisei DaiKaiju-Verse. Me and Cole are Reiwa Warriors.

Makoto: *shocked*........How come I've never heard of it!

Dylan: DaiKaiju-Verse?

NinKaiju: *nodded* Yes, we welcome you here in DaiKaiju-Verse. Home for us & Kamen Riders, if those are welcome here. We can help any heroes like true heroes.

Dylan: Huh? I'm kinda straight on confused right now. A walking talking kaijus who understands our ways and even fighting skills, etc.

Daiyu: We Kaijus understand any humanitarian, but those who did evil deeds like corruption, rapists, crimes, traffickers, power-hungry and others. 

Ninjagon: We have been fighting for many years, we are glad to join forces with the Silverstone family. 

Kaira: Well this gonna be badass, five Ninjas joining as well. 

Makoto: Let's go then.

As they all walked away, but a certain member of Union Academy who was spying on them.

Kiba: This can't be good, more 'true' heroes are going to Orion Academy as well. I better warn the headmasters.

As the screen fades black, Dylan floating in the air, Johnathan alongside Raynare & Kuroka standing beside him, Makoto & Kaira stood to the right and finally the Ninja Warriors landed in front of them together. Then NinKaiju vanishes.

=====================================.

To Be Continued.

A/n: Dylan owned by BlazeSaber00, Johnathan owned by PauloGamenha, and Makoto & Kaira owned by AlstonChanAlstonChan.

See ya in the awesome chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 3.6K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
3.1K 84 10
Ultraseven was chasing after Chaosroid Ultraseven with he's son Zero because he stole the ultrakey, when they manage to retrieve the ultra key back s...
50.9K 546 35
Crossover Bullies x Abused and Bullied Male Reader x Kaiju Defenders When Ryu Tanaka the Great Grandson of Tomoyuki Tanaka been bullied by Team RWBY...
3.1K 71 13
When a young huntsman: Adrien Ross who was cheated by Team RWBY back then, later he went on the mission to destroy all Grimm and died. Now his little...