HENSHIN! (Yandere Honkai Star...

By KAMEN_RIDER_DECADE

I thought it was over, when I tried to defeat Ohma ZI-O, I got bodied severely! When I saw Sougo defeat the o... More

The Prologue
Jose's Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 3 A Day out with Serval and Cocolia's obsession?!
Chapter 4 The Reveal of The Destroyer of Worlds...
Chapter 5 Astral Express meets The Destroyer of Worlds/Treasure Sniper Thief

Chapter 2 Meeting Serval and an "Accidental" kiss?!?

2.5K 52 76
By KAMEN_RIDER_DECADE

Soooo i decided to make another chapter cuz I was getting bored and needed to bring this out lol.

So with that said, enjoy chapter two!

Underworld a few hours later.

Time 1:45 pm

Jose's POV

As I woke up from my fatigue and rested state in the bed Natasha had me in yesterday, I sat up and grabbed my glasses to see what's going on.

So I slowly got up and stretched a bit as I felt my joint ms pop as I let out a satisfied grunt.

"Oh yeah, that's better."

I then saw my clothes next to me all repaired so I hummed in thought and immediately put them on behind the cover of the curtain.

Jose: "Now then, I should let Natasha I'll be out exploring, don't want her to wonder and worry about her patient." I then look for her as I notice she's in her office so I gently knock on the door and hear a soft "come in." So I did exactly that.

I see Natasha busy fiddling with some papers, so I let myself be known.

Jose: "Hey, Natasha, Be careful not to drain yourself of your energy and what not, wouldn't want you passing out on us." I said with a chuckle.

She then pouts a bit but smiles at seeing his caring look.

'Such a caring, handsome man he is~ Don't worry love~ no one will lay a finger on you as long as I'm around~' Natasha thinks to herself as a small smile full of love and a dangerous amount of death to anyone who would dare to hurt her lover.

I then chuckle snapping her out of her thoughts.

Jose: "Anyway, I've been wanting to find out where I am. Is there any way to get to the Overworld?" I asked her not noticing the look on her face.

Natasha: 'NO, NO, NO! THIS ISN'T HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE! Calm yourself Natasha, you will have the moment to strike and claim him as your's when he's ready... But for now~ got to try and convince him not to go up to the surface, don't want any other woman trying to steal my man from me.... He's all mine~ I'll kill for him if he asked~!'

"Natasha!"

Natasha broke out of her thoughts once again at him calling her name.

"Huh? O-oh, Yes Jose? What is it?"

I smile at her with my eyes closed.

Jose: "I was asking if it's alright if I can go up to the Overworld, of course, I don't know how to get up there, ehe~!"

Natasha forces a strained smile onto her face at him asking that.

Natasha: "O-of course! I know someone, I believe you know him? He usually comes to my clinic to flirt with me but he is...... reliable and..... eccentric...heh."

I then frowned as I realized who she was talking about.

Jose: "Where is this person at by the way?" I asked her, jealously in my voice.

She just smiles and then begins counting down.

Natasha: "3......2......1....."

*BAM*

???: "Hey Natasha! Where you at? I'm in need of some medical love~!"

I groan annoyed and sighed as I saw him enter the office as I glared at him.

Jose: "Soo....it's you..."

???: "Jose."

I keep glaring at him not once letting my eye leave his sight.

"Shampoo...." I said as I stayed still before walking towards him.

Sampo: "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away~?"

"I can't beat the shit outta you for flirting with Natasha, without getting closer."

He chuckles amused and smirks that haughty smirk of his he always has.

Sampo: "Ho Oh! Then come as close as you'd like!"

As we approached each other Natasha watched confused and was a bit scared that I'll get hurt.....while with Sampo? She doesn't care about him. Just like how she creased his jays.

Once we were standing a few feet in front of each other we both glared at one another.

....

....

....

I then pull out a weapon I've acquired from this really nice and friendly hell walker himself.

What was it?

Why! It's The Great Communicator!!

*WHIRRING CHAINSAW NOISES*

Sampo then gets scared and whimpers like a lil bitch.

Shampoo: "Wait, what are you going to do with that?" He asked afraid.

I smile at him with reassurance.

"Me? Nothing!"

He breathed out a sigh of relief thinking he was safe.

Then I continued my sentence.

"But Natasha on the other hand...."

I let the threat linger and hand her the chainsaw.

Natasha's eyes light up in joy and sadistic pleasure.

"Naughty Children.....don't listen. Time to shear off what makes you a man~!! Hehe~!"

Sampo had only one thought going through his head.

Just.

One.

Single.

Thought.

(Muffled Vegeta screaming in fear over losing his balls)

Sampo: *Let's out a girly scream*

A few minutes later......

A very bloodied and beaten up Sampo lays on the ground, folded like an omelette or a human pretzel.

I smile nervously at seeing his now non existent balls and dick were shredded.

Jose: 'Thank God I wasn't the one receiving that.'

I was broken out of my thoughts thanks to Natasha sighing in relief

Natasha turns to me and smiles sweetly.

Natasha: "I take it that'll teach him not to flirt with me anymore Jose~?"

I smile and then nod my head laughing nervously.

"Y-yeah!"

She gets close to me and drops the chainsaw then places a hand on my cheek caressing it.

"Sorry if I scared you there lo-Jose. I just hated how he always flirted with me when I had eyes for only one man~"

I blush and look deep into her pinkish red eyes as I then spoke up

"If I may ask? Who is said person you have eyes for~?" I say with a slight undertone of teasing.

She giggled and then pinned me against the wall suddenly.

"E-eh?!? N-natasha?!"

Her eyes light up and glow red as she has a saucy smile on her face.

Natasha: "Why~ it's you~! Hehehe~"

I immediately blush red like a Rose from hearing her say that.

"H-H-HUH?!?"

The words died in my throat as I kept on repeating what she said in my mind.

She smirks and lets out a seductive laugh close to my ear.

Natasha: "Oh~ how I longed to bring you into our universe from your phone Everytime you played~ I do know this though~ there will be others coming after you. If they even dare to touch or harm you....." Her eyes glowed as she had a yandere smile on her face. "I'll kill them~."

I look at her and kept blushing with widened eyes.

"Please don't kill anyone. I wouldn't want that in my conscience, Ay! W-what are Y-You?!?"

I was taken aback when Natasha started licking my cheek then nibbled on my ear causing a strange sound to come out of my mouth.

"A-ah~! Q-quit it!"

I get embarrassed and then turn my head away from letting her see my blushing face.

"Heheh~"

I heard her laugh as I kept facing the wall.

Natasha: "Such a very cute sound from my lovely patient~!"

Suddenly when she was going to lean in for a kiss, an unexpected thing happened.

*CRASH BOOM*

FBI Agent: "FBI!!! GET DOWN ON THE GROUND ASSHOLE!!!"

FBI and police SWAT swarm into the building aiming their weapons at Natasha.

She gets alarmed and growls annoyed.

Natasha: "WHO SENT YOU ALL HERE, TO INTERRUPT MY JOSE TIME!!!"

FBI Agent: "We arrived when we sensed a fellow Chad virgin in trouble! Now release the Chad and you won't get hurt!!"

Natasha growls and pulls out her grenade launcher.

She then yells suddenly scaring them making some of them back away a bit.

Natasha: "YOU BI-"

TAKE TWO!!

AAAAAAAND ACTION!!!

As Natasha was going to kiss Jose on the lips while he was still pinned by her against the wall, a knock was heard on her door.

???: "Miss Natasha? Are you there? There seems to be a problem that needs your attention!" Said the voice of a young man.

She groans annoyed then smiles at Jose already getting pissed by interruptions.

Natasha: "I swear if one more person knocks on the door, we're going to have a talk."

I sweatdropped when I heard that line.

'isn't that.....what Nick Fairy says to Peter Parker in Far From Home?'

I look at her with a small smile while my cheeks turned a bit pink.

"You should, go help whoever it is that needs it."

She looked at me and sighed before unpinning me from the wall as Sampo was still knocked out.

Natasha: "Fine. But when I'm done, we're going to talk about how you came here in the first place!" She told me with authority and strictness in her voice as I smiled nervously.

"R-right! Hehe!" With the smile on my face, I told her, but my mind was telling me something else.

'Damn, she's hot when she's angry~'

I shake my head and watch her leave the room as my eyes travel to her naked back as I gulp seeing her purposely sway her hips at me.

*Sigh* "alright, now then, let's try to find a way above ground. Wait, can't I use my Aurora Curtain? Oh, but then again, don't want to cause the people to freak out above ground. The worst thing they could do is arrest me, an outsider and then, that'll actually cause Natasha to go DoomGuy mode." I mused to myself weighing my options.

After a bit I've made up my mind.

"Fuck it. Nothing to lose anyway, nothing to gain either!"

I summoned an Aurora Curtain in front of me and walked through it.

Overworld

Time 2:30pm

Serval's POV

I sighed seeing another customer come and go with their now fixed product.

"Well, that should be enough for now. Looks like I could grab some lunch!" I spoke to myself as I walked out of my workshop and locked the door, before going to my favorite place to eat.

As I was deep in thought while walking I kept replaying the scene where Jose fought some armored warrior and got absolutely destroyed and killed by said warrior...

'It actually looked too real to be a fake...but the question remains....who was that figure, and also, why did I feel absolute fear from said person.' I shuddered before noticing something in my way and it seems to be a gray wavy rippling pattern of a wall.

(Pretend there's no one behind it and that Natsumi is Serval)

"What the? What is this?" I wondered as I pressed my fingers against it and felt resistance. Confused, I began feeling around it, wondering where the fuck this came from.

Before I could investigate it more, it shimmered and then disappeared with someone walking out in front of it. So I quickly hid behind something and peeked out to see who it was.

???: "Huh, so this is the Overworld? Can't believe I'm actually here in the Universe of Honkai Star Rail....heh, wonder how lil Geppie is doing. Then again, he and the others I had in my character list probably won't recognize me." He pulled out an older model phone and checked the date.

"September 09, 3211. Damn."

He then turned around and the shadows covering his body and face started fading away as he walked into the sunlight.

When I saw who it was....I became shocked and amazed.

'Trailblazer, I mean, Jose?' I thought to myself as I saw that since the last time, he barely had a beard and a nice mustache, along with unkempt messy hair. But seeing him now, with a small short beard, and his hair being more tamed than usual when it was everywhere, made him look.....sexy.

As I was busy daydreaming over how hot and sexy he looked, I then heard him clear his throat, breaking me out of my dreaming.

Jose: "mmm, my throats dry, I could go find somewhere to get something to drink, and maybe eat."

As he began to walk out of the alley that was hiding how he came in, he looked around and was in awe.

Jose: "Whoa....this looks better being here in real life, than in game." He said with amazement in his voice as he then sounded like a kid in a candy store where they had rows up on rows of different candy. (IDK what kind of candy they have at candy stores, like the unique ones at least....I have never been D:)

I watched him walk around and then came up with a plan to "accidentally" walk into him and pull him to the ground with me and actually kiss him then tell him I'm sorry for what happened when in reality, I'll be ecstatic! To which I then offer him some food, as an apology! Oh yes that'll work out nicely!

'You are a very dangerous woman me~  now let's go ahead and see how it goes~!' I mentally said to myself.

As I watched him continue to walk around with that beautiful smile on his face, my heart thumped for him.

'Three, two, one, showtime~! Oh hey! That could be a chorus of a new upcoming song I have been thinking about making!' I gleefully cheered mentally.

As I saw him looking at his phone, away from me, I took it as my chance to walk in front of and bump into him.

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

As I got close to him I pretended to sing a bit while closing my eyes till I fell over by bumping into him.

"A-Ah!!"

Jose: "Huh? Oh shit!!"

I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him down with all my strength to land on top of me as I saw him in shock falling towards me.

5 meters

3 meters

1 meter!

*Smooch*

"Mmmph~?!?" My eyes widened at feeling how soft his lips are against mine~ how nice and supple they feel against my own.

Jose's eyes widened at seeing that he fell and is kissing her on the lips as she held him to catch herself.

He only had one thing going on in his head.

*Meanwhile with Gepard*

As I was instructing some guards at the front lines to be ready for any attack, I had a chill go down my spine and my eyes narrowed.

'My Gepard tingle! It's telling me that someone assaulted my sister! Dear not big sis! For when I return from the front lines! I shall defeat said person who assaulted you! With the power of my weapon!! The mighty guitar case!!!'

He then snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a guard falling with a bunch of weapons in hand as they all landed on said guard.

Gepard: "Ugh not again!!! Kowalski, help up Rico!! And for Supremes sake, where's Skipper?!"

Back to the predicament

Jose's POV

'here I was minding my own business and then BAM!! Someone bumped into me and we fell, now, our lips are touching?!? Oh God! Is she kidding me back?!?'

As soon as I realized she was kissing me back I immediately got up and blushed red then helped her up and immediately started stuttering.

"I-im sorry!!! Please don't hit me!!!"

"Fufufufu~ why would I hit someone as cute as you~?" Said the familiar voice.

'W-wait, SERVAL?!?' I mentally shouted in my head.

She smiles and then dusts herself off.

Serval: "Hello, Darling~ that was one hell of a way to greet someone~!"

'oh shit.....Natasha is gonna kill me....' I said and the thought of her pulling out a bonesaw and sharpening it, with a murderous glint in her eyes scared me.

'God damnit.'

That's a wrap for the end of this chapter!!! I was busy for the past few days so I really couldn't come up with how to do this. But I managed to and put it out! Right now it's 11:40 pm and I am tired! I was watching some Kamen Rider Build before this so it really helped!

I might keep doing short chapters for the meantime until fight scenes and when I get better at writing, then I'll think about uploading longer ones! So I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! This is Decade signing off! Ciao~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 564 35
(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." After (Y/N) was been defeated by the huma...
2K 42 14
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
1.1K 39 19
As a lazy anime fan, I Jacob Robblee die and meet a goddess who offers me a chance to be reincarnated into any world. I choose to become the protagon...
97.4K 1.9K 35
"One of the few things I learned in my life was that death always comes. Senescence, illness or... murder, death is always the end every single one o...