A Moth and a Butterfly, Siste...

By MeryMayham

- disclaimer - I don't own Svtfoe or it's characters or the cover, I only own my ocs intro: Princess Star But... More

Bio: Star's Monster friend
Chapter 1: Star and Mera Comes to Earth
Chapter 2: Party with a Pony
Chapter 3: Dealing with a " Curse " ( Part 1 )
Chapter 4: Dealing with a " Curse " ( Part 2 )
Chapter 5: School Spirit ( Part 1 )
Chapter 6: School Spirit ( Part 2 )
Chapter 7: Monster Arm ( Part 1 )
Chapter 8: Monster Arm ( Part 2 )
Chapter 9: The Other Exchange Student ( Part 1 )
Chapter 10: The Other Exchange Student ( Part 2 )
Chapter 11: Cheer up, Mera
Chapter 12: Yearly Checkup
Chapter 13: Diaz Family Vacation ( Part 1 )
Chapter 14: Diaz Family Vacation ( Part 2 )
Chapter 15: Brittney's Party ( Part 1 )
Chapter 16: Brittney's Party ( Part 2 )
Chapter 17: Mewberty ( Part 1 )
Chapter 18: Mewberty ( Part 2 )
Chapter 19: ( I couldn't think of a name for this chapter ) ( Short )
Chapter 21: Lobster Claws/Moth Wand ( Part 2 )
Chapter 22: Sleep Spells
Chapter 23: Blood Moon Ball ( Part 1 )
Chapter 24: Blood Moon Ball ( Part 2 )
Chapter 25: Blood Moon Ball ( Part 3 )
Chapter 26: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses ( Part 1 )
Chapter 27: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses ( Part 2 )
Chapter 28: Talking Things Out
Chapter 29: A New " Friend " ( Short )
Chapter 30: Interdimensional Field Trip ( Part 1 )
Chapter 31: Interdimensional Field Trip ( Part 2 ) ( short )
Chapter 32: Interdimensional Field Trip ( Part 3 )
Chapter 33: Marco Grows A Beard ( Part 1 ) ( Very Short, sorry )

Chapter 20: Lobster Claws/Moth Wand ( Part 1 )

461 19 3
By MeryMayham

( A/n: There will be a slight change in this episode, for now you're only hint of what it is the secondary title. I hope you like it, I ain't spoiling what it is. )

Star, Mera, and Marco were fighting monsters in Marco's backyard. Marco was fighting a giraffe monster and kicked him in the throat.

Giraffe monster: ( choked: ) My weak spot!

A monster sneaks up behind Mera and picked her up by her hair, causing her to scream.

Marco & Star: Mera?

They then heard barking, and they see Angel ran out of the house. Angel charged at the monster that had Mera, and he bit him in the leg, causing the monster to scream in pain and let go of Mera. Then a monster snuck up behind Star and picked her up, then Mera, Marco, and Angel got dogpiled by two monsters.

Ludo: Yes, yes! Now somebody grab the wand! Lobster Claws, you!

Lobster Claws: Oh, yeah, I got this! Go, red boy! Go, red boy! Go, red boy!

Ludo: Stop flexing your thorax and get it already!

Lobster Claws: This is happening now!

Lobster Claws approaches Star and grabs what he believes to be Star's wand, but Mera's eyes widened in horror at what he actually grabbed.

Lobster Claws: Booyah! I got it! I got it! ( Laughs )

Ludo: What the?

Ludo's monsters gasped in horror as Lobster Claws was holding the monster known as Beard Deer 's left antler.

Lobster Claws: You got clawed! ( Noticed what he was holding ) Eww.

Beard Deer: Huh?

Beard Deer notices his snipped antler and screams in pain, releasing Star. Star jumps into the air.

Star: Poison Crystal Cupcake Kiss!

Star fires upon the monsters with cupcakes. Mera grew slightly bigger and pushed the monsters off of her, Marco, and Angel before she went back to her normal size and dusted herself off. One of the monsters stated that he loved cupcakes and opened his mouth to catch one, but a cupcake hits him in the eye, causing him to scream and cry in pain. Star blasts Ludo with cupcakes, knocking him off his flying bat, he sighs in defeat.

Star: That was fun! But we gotta go to school. Ooh, you're on my backpack.

Ludo: Here.

Ludo hands Star her backpack, and Star, Marco, and Mera left.

When they got back from school, Mera quickly noticed that Lobster Claws was still in the backyard and she noticed that he was sad, which caused her to shrink into the size of a mouse and sneak into the backyard without Marco or Star noticing, and she grew back to normal size when she was next to Lobster Claws. She was about to talk to him, when Star and Marco came out of nowhere and ran up to Lobster Claws. Star knocked him down and points her wand at him. Marco wields a frying pan.

Star: ( to Lobster Claws: ) You want seconds on those cupcakes?!

There was a moment of silence...

Star: Um, this is the part where you fight back.

Lobster Claws: ( sobbing: ) Blast me! Do it!

Star yelped in response, and Mera looked at Lobster Claws in worry.

Marco: ( to Lobster Claws: ) Um... Are you okay?

Lobster Claws: Well, uh, the thing is... ( Sobbing: ) Master Ludo fired me! I can never show my face on Mewni again!

Marco: ( to Star and Mera: ) Oh, man. He's taking this really hard.

Mera: ( to Lobster Claws: ) Oh, you poor thing... Wait here, I'm going to get you some cookies to hopefully cheer you up a little.

Mera then ran inside the house.

Star: Mera! Don't give him cookies! This is probably just a monster trick. ( Sighs ) I swear, Marco, she's too sweet for her own good.

Marco: Uh, Star, I don't think he's faking it. We should do something.

Star: Like what? 

( Meanwhile with Mera, inside the house )

Mera had prepared a plate of cookies and a glass of milk for Lobster Claws with a soft smile, then she walked outside and...

Star: ( to Marco and Lobster Claws: ) What? That's crazy! Monsters...are...evil! It's just their nature.

Lobster Claws: No, it's not! Look!

Lobster Claws sets the squirrel he was holding, done on the ground, and the squirrel friendly chitters.

Marco: ( to Star: ) See? And isn't Mera a monster? She's not evil.

Lobster Claws: Yeah!

Star: That's different. Mera has been around mewmans her whole life.

Mera then walked in the scene, and acted like she didn't hear anything that Star said about monsters being evil, and she hands Lobster Claws the plate of cookies and glass of milk.

Mera: Here you go, I hope theses can cheer you up a bit. I can't believe Ludo would just do that to you.

Lobster Claws sat down on the ground with the plate of cookies and glass of milk in his claws.

Lobster Claws: I know, right? I made one mistake and boom! He gets rid of me like I'm a piece of trash!

Marco: ( to Star: ) Well, maybe Mera can rub off on him.

Star: ( Whispers to Marco, thinking Mera couldn't hear her: ) Or he could rub off on Mera, sense this is the first monster other than Granny Baker, she has interacted with in her life. Yeah, I ain't risking that, Marco, she's like a sister to me, plus look at her. She's a sweet, innocent, cupcake with a tail, I can't let anything bad happen to her or let anyone corrupt her.-

Mera: I can hear you know, Star.

Lobster Claws: ( to Mera: ) Is the princess always like this?

Mera: She's just being protective of me, I'm used to it.

( A few moments later )

Mera was left at the Diaz Household while Star and Marco left with Lobster Claws to try to show him how to be good. Mera was sweeping the floors of her room and Angel was asleep on her bed, when her tail accidentally knocks Moth-Moth down.

Mera: ( gasps ) Moth-Moth!

Mera quickly dropped the broom and picked up the moth plush.

Mera: Clumsy me- ( notices something on the back of one of the moth plush's wings ) Huh? What the?-

Mera hears something breaking downstairs, and she puts Moth-Moth down on her bed, and went downstairs to the living room and quickly knew that things didn't go well by the looks on Star, Marco, and Lobster Claws 's faces.

Mera: I'll go make some cookies to cheer you three up.

Mera then calmly walked into the kitchen and started grabbing the baking utensils.

Mera: ( silently, to self: ) Why do I have a feeling that Star is planning something that's going to lead to chaos?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 109 18
Hi, I'm Marco Diaz. Safe Kid, Karate Boy, Lamo. So many things in my life that I wouldn't take back ever like my grades my friends my family my hopes...
1.2K 24 16
Follow Star and Marco's journey in this new world with difficulty along the way. But fate was always inevitable. Star is faced with a difficult choic...
9.9K 259 38
No one could ever trick the Princess of Mewni, Star Butterfly... Yeah, you can trick her but you can never FULLY trick her... Means, that you can't t...
29.7K 331 25
to a mewman king was wed but took a monster for her love and away from mewni fled the son of the queen of darkness her son will try to work with sta...