Atlantis

By _dxrlingluv

"I can't save us, my Atlantis." A Demon Slayer x Reader(OC) book, Atlantis. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE... More

ꉂ🕊️
Beggining
Everlasting
Careless
Anticipation

ꉂ💌

61 6 4
By _dxrlingluv

LOVE INTERESTS
:
Choose wisely. Every choice has a consequence.

KAMADO TANJIRO

"Haha. If I didn't know any better I would've thought of you as the child of the sun."

"You look very pretty, Mizuki."

"I see you're getting along well with everyone! Too much for my liking... I-I didn't say anything! Come on, let's eat somewhere! My treat."

"Nezuko loves you, Mizuki. And I do too."

"Please fight it! Mizuki, you can do it!"

Status: Have not met.

AGATSUMA ZENITSU

"A-A Goddess...?"

"I won't ever get tired of asking you to marry me, Mizuki!"

"I-I-I'll protect you- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Mizuki, here! Eat these. I know you love eating so I'm going to use all my money to buy you food! Ah- Don't worry about my money hehe. You're worth a million more than they are."

"Mizuki!!! Don't you dare leave me!"

Status: Have not met.

HASHIBIRA INOSUKE

"You! Fight me!"

"As my underling, you can't talk to them! Because you're my underling, duh?!"

"Don't worry, underling! Monjiro and I will take care of this bitch."

"Underling, underling, underling! Wake up damn it! Don't die on me or else I will renounce your title!"

"You're my queen! I'm the king of the forest and you're the queen of the forest!"

"I can't do it, Mizuki."

Status: Have not met.

KANZAKI AOI

"Wow, you drank all your medicine. Heh, that's a first! Good job."

"Let me know if your friends are bothering you alright? I'll have them switch rooms asap! Well- if there are no rooms left, then I'll gladly let them sleep outside! Oh, okay! Since you said it yourself, I won't."

"Mizuki, please come back safe."

Status: Have not met.

TSUYURI KANAO

"Have you ever felt like butterflies are flying in your stomach, Mizuki? I'm not sure. It just happens every time I'm with you... I-I didn't eat a butterfly now, did I? Did you see me eat one?"

"Mizuki... Please stay. I'm scared I'll lose you too."

"You remind me so much of roses. Beautiful, bold, and colorful, but your thorns can hurt just like how words do."

"Don't listen to them, Mizuki. For me, you look more than just beautiful."

"Mizuki? I-I... I'm grateful you're here with me."

"I'm glad you're okay... Thank goodness."

Status: Have not met.

SHINAZUGAWA GENYA

"Leave me alone..."

"HEY! PERSONAL SPACE?!"

"Did my... brother told you anything? Huh?! What did he say?!"

"Please don't scare us like that. We can't lose you, Mizuki. You're very important to us. To me."

Status: Have not met.

TOKITO MUICHIRO

"Who are you? Why did you come here untold? Crow? What does a crow look like again..."

"Will you go cloud gazing with me, Mizuki? Huh, of course, I remember your name... Why wouldn't I..?"

"Mizuki! Are you okay?! I-I'm fine, but are you okay?! Ah, Thank God. Please don't ever leave me... Don't leave me alone again, Mizuki. I can't lose you too. I can't lose you again."

"There's nothing wrong with me, haha. I laughed. Hah, I guess I did."

"I remember everything, Mizuki. I remember you."

"Please stay beside me, I don't want you to get hurt. I don't know how I'd take it if you did."

"You made me see who I am, Mizuki. Thank you."

"Promise that you'll stay with me till death do us part?"

"Please, don't give up! You promised that we'll put an end to this together without a scratch! Mizuki... I can't lose you. I love you too much..."

"It's a promise."

"I see you, Mizuki."

Status: Have not met.

🌸 ˖˙ 𖥦 ˒ ˶ᵔᵕᵔ˶

FAMILY FIGURES
:

KANROJI MITSURI

"Thank you for making me accept who I am, Mizuki... I love you. I accept you."

KOCHO SHINOBU

"You're... Trusting me with this secret? I-I'm sorry, Mizuki... I was just shocked. Thank you, for trusting me. I promise not to tell anyone yet."

KOCHO KANAE

"Ever since you met my little Kanao, she's been nothing but genuinely happy lately. You're all that she talks about. I trust that you'll take good care of her someday, right? Promise?"

RENGOKU KYOJURO

"Let's eat! I bought a lot of food! Celebration? No, but if you think showing you how special you are to me is a celebration then let's consider it one!"

RENGOKU SENJURO

"Can I call you 'sister'?"

BUTTERFLY TRIO

"Mizuki!!! We don't want to hurt you."

"Ms. Mizuki, you may eat all of our delicacies here! Don't worry, we'll take all the blame if Master Shinobu gets mad!"

"Would you like me to massage your shoulders, Ms. Mizuki? It's free of charge!"

SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI

"I guess I can make you an exception. NO PROMISES THOUGH! Ugh, I can't even see why my brother likes you so much. Argh! Trust me! He won't shut the fuck up about you!"

TOMIOKA GIYU

"You... Want us to be... Friends? You do? I guess I can trust you with that... It's a promise, alright?"

IGURO OBANAI

"Don't tell anyone else but... You're the first person who saw my face. No, not even Kanroji. Because I trust you."

UZUI TENGEN

"Once you turn 18 young one, I'll make you my fourth wife! Haha! My wives loves you already! Trust me, that's a promise- Huh?! Who wouldn't want you as their wife?!"

HIMEJIMA GYOMEI

"Is there something bothering you, young child? Hm. I may be blind, Mizuki, but I can see just how kind and strong you are. Don't give up, my child. Trust that I will pray for you."

UBAYASHIKI KAGAYA

"I want you to be there for my son once I'm... gone, Mizuki. You're the only one who I can fully trust with protecting him. Please promise me."

UBAYASHIKI AMANE

"Come, Mizuki. Join us to eat. I think you haven't eaten yet, am I right? Don't be shy, you're like a daughter to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 37 33
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
7.8K 189 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
10.1K 284 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
18.5K 729 60
《Read To Find out what happened next!》 【Short Description Of The Story】 Rachel was reincarnated to the anime she often watched/read, she met the form...